Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: Academic Building] Gymnasium Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:09 pm
This probably isn’t the best time to tell you that I don’t care. ◓ ◓ ◓

C H A E L – R I V E R T O N User Image

Chael blissfully ignored the girls talking about him as he crossed his arms. The professor wanted to know their names and the boy considered not speaking up because he didn't feel like it. But then again, it seemed that nobody was focusing on him! So far he had avoided people in class so he figured there was no need to draw attention. But yeah. The simple fact of the matter was that he liked having Nysa next to him after five years. If he had her out then he wouldn't be in such a sour mood. The kid put his hand in his pocket and grabbed Nysa's Sport Ball. If he couldn't trust her near Faye, then he didn't have a chance at winning whatever was going on. If he was going to play ball he couldn't sit back.

He bit his tongue for a second before taking the ball out and telling his starter something before tossing her out. Nope. He could talk a good game, but you needed to back it up sometimes. The Pinsir came out in the burst of red light expected as Chael raised his hand. "I'm Chael Riverton and this is the best starter Pokemon out there: Nysa." he said, clearly and smugly in a tone that showed he was proud of her- which he was. For now he had taken the time to introduce himself so he'd let someone else have a go.

Outside Pokeball/s:
    Mood: Determined
    Wearing: Flygon Gym Uniform
    OOC:

Items:
• 1 Pokeball
• 5 Rare Candies
• 1 Pokegear

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pokemon: Pinsir, Nysa
Friendship Points: 60/250
50 Home-brought Pokemon
+10 Participated in class
Level: 5
Nature: Brave
Ability: Mold Breaker
Experience:
Move Set:

► Vice Grip
► Bind
► Focus Energy
► -

◓ ◓ ◓ Oh well.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:11 pm
User ImageKIRSImmrhodes
mm >>tUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kirsi nodded about what Chessebelle said about Chael, though she didn't pick up on the pause's meaning at all. "He seems like he would like books." She stated. She didn't realize that he liked adventure stuff like her, but was rather commenting on the feeling she got of him knowing a lot of stuff, so he probably liked reading. "I kinda just imagine him reading straight through the dictionary, you know?" she joked.

Chance didn't mind Don's squawking and merely slid his face along the bench until his nose bumped into Chess' side. "Let me know if Chance bothers you, okay? I know some people can be afraid of dog pokemon..." Kirsi trailed off, following Chess' line of sight. "I wonder what we're gonna play. I'm so excited, I love gym class!" She had to after all, if she wanted to be a ranger. Unfortunately, she definitely wasn't very good at reading Chess, because the girl obviously wasn't excited about class at all.

Chance was distracted, ears perking at the sound of clicking nails. He backed off and spun, eyes lighting up. Kirsi looked too, just in time to see Elijah face plant! "Pfft." Kirsi covered her mouth with a hand to keep from laughing. Chance, meanwhile, whuffed hello to the excited poochyena and sniffed back, walking in a circle with the other pokemon as they tried to sniff each other at the same time. Kirsi tried to get herself under control. She took in a deep breath so she wouldn't feel like laughing anymore. "It's fine! Chance is super friendly. But are you okay?" She was a bit disappointed his colors were for house Flygon. Somehow, she wished he was in Salamance with her. She also really wished she could come up with something clever to say about him being 'forward' and 'greeting the ground with his face' so she would seem funny, but she just couldn't think of anything. Ohhh, but say something Kirsi! Don't just stand there like an idiot!
                          "Maybe it's your poochyena's nature," she blurted. "Um. I mean. We learned in breeding class the other day that...different pokemon have different natures, so maybe that's...it." Oh gosh, was that stupid? That was stupid. Another part of her answered, You kidding? That was smart, I look so smart right now! Kirsi nodded to herself (for no apparent reason) as she agreed with her inner dialogue. "His name his Chance, by the way. And I'm Kirsi," she said, sticking her hand out. "Although, guess you kinda knew that, since I just said my name before."

User Image Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
    Pokemon: Growlithe - Chance
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Intimidate
    Experience: 0/1000
    Move Set:

► Bite
        ► Roar

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
P O K E B A L L S :
    User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
    User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
    User Image x 5

iKatamalicious
ShyWolfHeart

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:22 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Gymnasium Wιтн:Cyndaquil/Tera and her pokemon Word Coυɴт:---- Feelιɴɢ:Peeved/Kinda better though OOC:Okay I post reply then sleep XD◉

Koru was surprised by Tera's change in energy, of course it seemed like they were more alike now than ever. Koru giggled a little then saw Marcus and his Slakoth looking about in the same state. She turned back and started to chat with Tera. She seemed to recover pretty quick but she still looked like a light breeze could blow her over. As she complimented Fletchling the little bird seemed to chirp, proud being called "cool" by the girl. Koru smiled,"Thanks your Natu is pretty cool too. I saw Xatu on tv they're really powerful with psychic moves." Cyndaquil looked down at the pokemon. He remembered the Charmander from before but the little green bird was new. He stepped down and waved to them both in greeting,"Cynda cyn," and Fletchling joined him by floating down and perching on Cyndaquil's head. Koru focused on listening to Tera. She started to explain how she was out late with her uncle and forgot her alarm. This was something she was all too familiar with. Then, though some of the words were shortened she got the gist that Tera ran to the cafeteria and missed breakfast. She reached into her bag and handed Tera her last energy bar,"That's not good. Here have some of this. It isn't eggs and bacon but it'll put somethin' on your stomach." Then she asked about how her morning was going. She wasn't sure whether or not to give the truth. Her mood sunk when Faye came over and sat close to Marcus. Koru had no interest in trying to talk to her again. Still it seemed the mood of everyone was changing because of these two so she leaned in and whispered over her shoulder to Tera,"It was great until war broke out." she began remembering the events,"Faye basically made fun of Chael's personal problems in front of everyone and now they're gonna have a pokemon battle after class..." She then leaned forward and held her face with both hands,"Pokémon shouldn't be used in petty squabbles...right?" Below CYndaquil was describing the events to Charmander, Natu and Fletchling, but to him it was much more horrifying...Koru started to watch some new students introduce themselves. She took note of Kirsi, seemed she was a Salamence student too, plus her Growlithe peaked her interest,"Cool a Growlithe! My dad has an Arcanine they're super strong and very loyal." He looked around and noticed the other girl Chess with a Murkrow, a pokemon native to Johto. A shiver went down her arms and distracted herself with the next student, a boy named Elijah, but his introduction was cut short when his Poochyena crashed into him. She flinched as he fell and commented,"Man...that's gotta hurt..."

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 6 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ
User Image
Lv. 7 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ

X Kaos X

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:32 pm
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤~Ғαyε Ѵαℓεŕї Ŕħσαđεѕ ~¤·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Location Gymnasium Company Alot of Students

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Faye looked over at the pink haired girl who sat on the other side of Marcus. She seemed like a cheerful, happy person and Faye felt a small smile creep on her face. Something about Tera's upbeat attitude was contagious. But only just. She did managed to take her mind off of Riverton for a while. That and the entrance that the Gym Teacher made. Even Faye had to smile at the sight of the women literally riding on the back of the massive spiked Pokémon. Now here was someone who knew how to draw the eye, that was the kind of person she liked.

Faye put her elbows on her knees and listened to the Teacher introduce herself. She stayed quiet for a time, paying half attention to the chatter of the students around her. Some were upset about the possible upcoming battle which made Faye want to roll her eyes. Really, weren't they at the school to learn about Pokémon Battles? What was a more perfect way then hands on? Anyway, Faye sneered a bit when Riverton proudly introduced his Pinsir. She was starting to think the boy was truly hopeless. But she really didn't like bug Pokémon...at all. Deciding to hold off on starting another fight, Faye finally spoke up in a bored tone, "Good Morning Kennari (Teacher). I am Faye Valeri Rhoades. Charmed to meet you Miss Annesse." Faye didn't much feel like talking with the Teacher. Maybe if she stayed relatively quiet, she wouldn't have to participate that much.

User Image
Attire Gym Clothes in Charizard House Colors
Mood Slightly Relaxed/Uninterested
Word Count 254
O.O.C
X
User ImageAmirah the Eevee • Lvl 5 • Normal • Adamant • Adaptability Tackle - Helping Hand - Tail Whip - Sand Attack

เภשєภt๏гץ
      P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x 5

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:14 am
User Image
xxxxCécile Engardéxxxx
gym▐ ▌lots of people▐ ▌.__.;

Cécile followed the flow of students, rolling quickly while avoiding the many feet around him. He gulped; there were so many people! Thankfully, because of that, finding the gymnasium had been simple enough. As he rolled into the room, he saw how many people had already arrived. He panicked slightly, "Oh no, am I late already? I didn't hear the bell.."

He looked around and saw a few faces from the cafeteria but hung back until he saw Iris. He smiled and relaxed a little. At least there was someone he knew. He rolled over to her and said hello, "Hi, Iris. Am I late?" He asked just a few moments before the teacher, a tall blonde woman with a HUGE spikey Pokémon that he somehow had missed, said good morning.

User Image
OOC:

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Quote:
►►User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Pokemon: Ralts - Angel
    Nature: Modest (+Sp.Atk, -ATK)
    Ability: Synchronize
    Experience:
    Move Set:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:56 am
User ImageUser Image
                                            X⇒ LOCATION : Gymnasium XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : Maria, Mr. Reyes, Tera, Josh, Evelyn, Koru, Skylar, Marcus, Cecile

Waking up in the morning feeling dizzy, Silvano had considered skipping gym class in favor of grabbing a quick meal from the cafeteria before lying low in his quiet dorm room. He wasn't sure if it was something he had eaten the other day, but he could barely shake his nausea. Maybe he could go to the nurses' office and get a note to explain why he'd be skipping yet another class. Then again, what if his illness passed on his way to the Gymnasium? There wouldn't be much sense in going through all the trouble to get a note only to decided against handing it to Ms. Annesse. As tempting as staying in his dorm room to rest was, Silvano had decided it was best not to draw too much attention to himself by missing class again. So reluctantly, he had collected up his gym clothes in his bag and made his way towards the gymnasium at an unhurried pace. He still felt lightheaded, but decided he'd be able to muddle through the physical activity. Hopefully, Ms. Annesse didn't have too many rigorous activities planned.

Keeping a hand pressed against his forehead, Silvano continued to nurse his illness as he made his way down the halls. He didn't bother to glance around at his surroundings on his way and had instead kept his gaze downcast, as if he couldn't deign to look at anyone -- not that there were many students lingering the halls. He knew he was running behind after having decided to sleep-in, in an effort to rest some more before class. It probably wasn't worth it, and now he only felt more embarrassed about his situation. Though, things were about to get worse for him...

Upon rounding the bend in the hallway, Silvano suddenly felt something slam into him with such force he almost lost his footing as he was sent reeling backwards in pain. Glancing up to see what had just assaulted him, Silvano watched in mild confusion as some blonde kid hurried to collect up a bunch of papers that had scattered to the ground around him, while on his hands and knees. "Idiot! Watch where you're going." Silvano raised his voice, quick to scold chastise the boy as he attempted to straighten his posture. "Sorry-sorry -- I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to run into you." The boy apologized up and down exuberantly, albeit a tad sheepishly. Beside him, a small green lizard-like pokemon also attempted to collected up the scattered papers on the ground, although, the pokemon wasn't very good at it. Its small hands could barely handle one sheet at a time. "I was looking back to see if Snivy was keeping up with me -- it was only for a quick moment -- and I didn't realize you were..." Slowly, the boy's explanation trailed off, probably realizing by the annoyed look on Silvano's face, that it wasn't helping. In all candor, it wasn't.

Inwardly, Silvano could feel his blood beginning to boil, just when the pain his shoulder was beginning to subside. "There's a reason why pokeballs exist. I don't understand why you and all the others insist on keeping your stupid pokemon out in the open." Silvano retorted, feeling as though the incident never would have happened had the kid kept his pet in its ball. "There's a time and a place for utilizing pokemon -- not whenever the heck you feel like having a convenient pet. Ugh!" Clenching the strap of his bag tighter, Silvano fought the urge to continue his tirade, but knew a student like the one in front of him would never understand.

"I'm... I'm sorry you feel that way." The blond student sheepishly replied, slowing his efforts to collect his things while he stared back at Silvano incredulously. Initially, he seemed at a loss for words. "I happen to like Snivy's company and he's not a pet -- he's my friend." He then went on to explain. Silvano only rolled his eyes. "But... regardless of what you think, maybe you'll consider joining my club?" Silvano's stern gaze suddenly became incredulous, as if to ask why the kid was even bringing up such a thing when he was just verbally reprimanded. "Why would I want to join your club?" Silvano was quick to retort before curiosity got the better of him. Glancing down at one of the papers on the ground, Silvano could tell it was an advertisement for a Drama club. He guessed it was probably the brainchild of the idiot kid in front of him. "I dunno. Maybe performance and art might be your thing?" The blond answered him, his voice sounding strangely upbeat despite the way their initial meeting had started. "Seriously?" Silvano scoffed. "A Drama club? How does that have anything to do with pokemon?" The blond seemed to smile at the question before answering, "Lots, actually. You see, it sort of goes hand-in-hand with cor--" Before the kid could finish what he was saying, Silvano had decided to abruptly cut him off. He really wasn't interested in hearing the kids explanation and sort of got the sense that it'd be a long one. Besides, he already wasn't too fond of the stupid kid. "I really don't care. I'm late as it is -- I need to get to class." Turning his back the boy that was still on his hands and knees, collecting up his lame club flyers, Silvano was about to head off when the kid suddenly got to his feet and rounded in front of him. In his hand, he held ten or so flyers that he looked like he wanted the taller boy to take. "Can you at least pass a few of those around to your friends? I'd really appreciate it if you could. I need at least two members to make it official... you know, so they can let me keep the club. Please?"Silvano could barely believe the kid's audacity. Did he really expect him to do him a favor after it was his fault for slamming into him in the first place? The kid really needed a wake up call. "It's not my problem. Good bye."

With that, Silvano stepped back around the blond-haired kid and sped up his pace down the hall. The notion that his peer might try to follow him and coerce him into listening to him any longer was the thought that made Silvano pick up his pace. Fortunately, his run in with the boy served as a pretty good distraction to his ailments. Though, even though he momentarily forgot about them, it probably explained why he was in such a bad mood to begin with. Running into the kid was just the beginning of his so-far horrible day.

- - - - -

Arriving at the change room, Silvano made haste to get changed into his gym clothes before setting aside his bag and hesitantly joining the rest of the other students. Right away, Silvano noted that there were quite a few new faces that he didn't recognize. It was really no surprise, given how big the school was. Seeing as all the students were all forced to share the same gym class, it was only natural to run into others that one wouldn't normally cross paths with during the week.

Still feeling a bit under the weather, Silvano decided to sit down on the first row of bleachers and just rest a bit. He figured if he could listen in on what the other students were talking about and whatever Ms. Annesse had to explain to the class, he'd be able to work out what today's class was about. Hopefully, he wasn't too late. Last thing he needed was the teacher calling him out on his tardiness and being forced to run laps or something. It was a dreadful thought.

As Silvano sat on the bleaches, his gaze slowly scanned the room, looking for some familiar students. He quickly recognized Maria and Iris, though they appeared to be hanging out with a dark-haired-girl he had never met before. She had Charmander with her, just like how Marco did. But this girl wasn't the only one that was hanging around them. There was another girl, a brunette, who had a small tiny yellow bug pokemon with her. Silvano's face soured at the thought of keeping a bug pokemon around, but his thoughts didn't linger on the subject long. He was more of curious if Iris and Maria had made some new friends while he was away. If so, he was certainly happy for them. Perhaps, he'd get to know some of the other students once is fatigue and lightheadedness let up. Though, maybe if he was lucky, Ms. Annesse would let him sit out of this gym class, maybe even join the wheelchair bound student who was probably exempt.

════════════════════════════════════

"私の野望...?
XXXXXXX私はすべてのそれらを上回るだろう..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ アントニオ・ シルヴァーノ ]

✗ STATUS : Lightheaded and fatigued
                                                  ✗ MOOD : Ambivalent
                                                  ✗ THOUGHTS : '...'
                                                  ✗ ATTIRE : Gym clothes

✗ WORD COUNT : ???
                                                  ✗ OOC : I'm alive! I'm really sorry for falling off the radar. Work and life got in the way. ><;

► P A R T Y
                                                      User Image
                                                        Pokemon:
                                                        Friendship Points:
                                                        User Image
                                                        Level: 10
                                                        Nature Adamant
                                                        Ability Inner Focus
                                                        Experience: 0
                                                        Move Set:

► Leech Life
                                                            ► Supersonic
                                                            ► Astonish

User Image
                                                  I N V E N T O R Y
                                                      ► P O K E B A L L S :
                                                        User Image x1

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
                                                        User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
                                                        User Image x0

Lady Niara

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:30 am
User Image

User Image

X⇒ LOCATION : Gymnasium XXXXX⇒ WITH : Phoebe, Maria, Iris, Ava

How many more things could go wrong? First, the computer he borrowed in the library was giving him a hard time with printing off his flyers, secondly he didn't have time to eat anything from the cafeteria, and now he slammed right into another students who didn't turn out to be a particularly nice or helpful one. "Seems like today's just going to be one of those days..." He sighed to himself, collecting up the last of his club flyers from off the floor. He had planned on passing out a few of them to some of the other students in the hall, but no thinks to technology going awry and eating much of his time in the morning, he barely had any time to pass out any flyers, let alone find a place to put 100+ sheets while class was about to begin. At least on the bright side, he had remembered to put his gym clothes in his bag, though, he was still going to be late, he was sure of it.

Opening his bag, Ichiro carefully slipped his flyers inside before closing it back up. He then looked down at his Snivy who was already looking back at him as if to ask what they should do next. Ichiro smiled at the pokemon, reminding himself that he wasn't alone in his situation. He at least had Snivy to endure the day alongside. Crouching down, Ichiro offered his arm to the grass snake, who immediately recognized the gesture and quickly scampered up the boy's sleeve before making himself comfortable on Ichiro's left shoulder. Inwardly, Ichiro's thoughts traveled back to what the amethyst-haired-boy had said about keeping pokemon inside their pokeball. Although, he couldn't so much as entertain the thought of keeping Snivy cooped up in his ball, he sort of agreed that maybe it wasn't good to make the small pokemon chase after him all the time. From now on, he promised himself -- and mostly Snivy -- to continue to let the pokemon rest on his shoulder whenever they traveled.

Shaking his head, Ichiro tried to forget about his encounter with the other boy. He'd of been lying if he said the boy's words and overall demeanor didn't bother him a little. It sort of hurt to be yelled and scoffed at. Maybe if he just went to class and ran some laps or did some push-ups for being late, he'd feel better and forget about that other kid entirely. Hopefully, he wouldn't have to deal with him too often -- whatever his name was.

- - - -

Throwing his satchel back over his shoulder, Ichiro didn't waste anymore time heading off to class. He promptly headed into the change room to and threw on his gym clothes before joining the other students in the gymnasium. Now more than ever, the class size was starting to feel a little intimidating. He only recognized a handful of the other students. "Wow... there's so many new faces. It'd be a pleasure to meet all of them." He commented to himself, his Snivy nodded while sharing the same sentiment. Though, much of the other students appeared busy with their pokemon and chatting amongst the others. Ichiro wasn't sure how he felt about interrupting anyone, but decided he'd at least go say hello to some of the others that he recognize.

Heading over to where Iris and Phoebe were, Ichiro offered them a warm small and a small wave. "It's good to see you guys again." He greeting both Iris and Phoebe in addition to Maria and Ava who were there along with the two other girls. Inwardly, he was glad to see Phoebe and Iris again. It honestly felt like it had been awhile, despite only being a day ago. Ichiro then directed his attention towards Fireball, Phoebe's Charmander for a brief second. "Look, there's your favorite buddy, Snivy." He remarked to his pokemon with a bit of a good natured laugh. His Snivy, that was still clinging to his left shoulder, closed his eyes and winced in fright. Last the grass pokemon remembered the Charmander knew how to play a bit rough. Gently picking up Snivy, Ichiro soon set him down on the ground in front of him so that he was vulnerable to the other pokemon. Though, much to Ichiro's surprise, the grass type didn't rush to hide behind his leg this time. Instead, he stood in front of Ichiro and simply looked on at the other pokemon, curiously. Ichiro hoped the pokemon would eventually grow to be a little less timid around the others.

Shifting his attention towards the other two students that were hanging around Iris and Phoebe, Ichiro smiled at them. Inwardly, he couldn't tell which brunette had the cuter pokemon. Both the Lilipup or the Joltik were adorable, and were both pokemon he'd never seen before in real life. "Hello, you two." He greeted the two new faces once again. "My name's Ichiro Sato. What's your guys' names?" He then asked both brunettes. Inwardly, he sensed that they were both kind individuals, the the type of people he respected most.

User Image
════════════════════════════════════

"Time you enjoy wasting...
XXXXXXXisn't wasted time..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ イチロー ・ 佐藤 ]

✗ STATUS : Fine
                                            ✗ MOOD : Content
                                            ✗ ATTIRE : Gym uniform

✗ WORD COUNT : ...
                                            ✗ OOC : Kind of felt inspired by seeing all the awesome character artwork and decided to jump on the bandwagon lastnight.

► P A R T Y
      User Image
        Pokemon: Snivy
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Nature Timid
        Ability Contrary
        Experience:
        Move Set:

► Glare
            ► Tackle
            ► Leer

User Image
        Pokemon: Oddish
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level: 6
        Nature Hasty
        Ability Chlorophyll
        Experience:
        Move Set:

► Absorb
            ► Sweet Scent

User Image
I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image x0

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

User Image x5

murruelecreuset

DJ Double B

SoundVVave

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:16 am
User Image

|Location Gym|Wearing Gym Uniform|Mood Happy|

ffffffPhoebe gave a small laugh and smiled at Iris' joke, even if she could see she was starting to act off. Fireball took care of that though, being his quirky self and playing around with his face to make different funny faces. Iris seemed to really like that before commenting on Ember. Phoebe nodded, "Maybe I can show it to you during performance class. I'm sure we'll be doing stuff like what coordinators do on TV and I think Ember would be a pretty move to try and showcase in a performance!" Even if it was just a small spurt of fire, it had its charms. She was sure she could work something cool with it. Maria came over to them and greeted the three girls. Phoebe nodded her head and smiled, "Hey, Maria, I was going to try and message you or something on the pokegear, but I got caught up in helping Fireball, he learned Ember!" She was very proud of that fact and saw it as the first step towards training Fireball, who was happily playing with the other pokemon.

Iris told them what happened and Phoebe put a hand to her mouth, "When did this happen? If it was this morning, I must of just missed it or I was still too tired." She thought for a moment and also grew worried over Amirah, "I don't see how her Eevee will hold up against a Pinsir! Those pokemon usually are fierce in battle." When she heard the teacher, she shook off her worried and excused herself to go introduce herself. The teacher looked really kind, something that was good when it came to this subject in Phoebe's mind. She nodded her head before speaking, "I'm Pheobe Ambre, I hope today's class will be fun," she finished with a smile. She liked some exercise, just with running she always seemed to get tripped up on her feet. She waited for the teacher to reply before going back to her friends, waving at Krisi when she saw her. Though, Phoebe didn't think she noticed.

She got back just in time to see Ichiro, something that put a smile on her face. He was the first friend she made here, though she was worried if she did something yesterday since their plans had to be cancelled. She was sure he'd bring that up though if there was an issue. "Hey, Ichiro! I just you got busy yesterday," she said with a small laugh, rubbing her arm, "We'll have to do it this weekend or something." Phoebe liked the idea of him helping her catch a pokemon, she wanted to get to know him better. That reminded her about her plans with Maria. She turned her head to her before speaking, "Oh, did you have a day in mind for our little group pokemon playdate?" She thought for a moment before smiling to the other three, "If you guys want, you can get on it too! Maria and I were going to bring some of our friends to go hang out while our pokemon played together. Since we're all in the same class, it'd be good to get along for the most part, right?" All while Phoebe talked, Fireball found his way over to Snivy. Playfully, he grabbed the grass-type's hand and pulled him over to the others to join them in playing. He was careful not to be as rough as he was yesterday, now knowing the other didn't like that.

Nickname : Fireball
Level : 7
Ability : Blaze
Item : ---
Moves :
Scratch
Growl
Ember
---

Inventory

↛Pokeballs :
    User Image/1
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Medicine :
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Berries :
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Key Items :
    User Image/Has Pokedex built in/Calling/Texting/Camera and Video
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Miscellaneous :
    User Image/3
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

Hitsukei

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

DJ Double B

murruelecreuset

TheWhiteDragonfly

[quote="Lady Niara']  

SoundVVave

Anxious Marshmallow

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:40 am
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris turned to look at Maria as the girl had appeared. It seemed that she knew Phoebe already from a different class. "Phoebe is in coordination class with me Iris then turned to the other girl with the small yellow Pokémon. Iris squealed a little at how cute it was but then looker apologetic as she realized that the girl was right there and she didn't even greet her. "I'm so sorry about that. My name is Iris. Your Pokémon is really cute... It's so small... Like by Bebe. What's your name?"

Iris' smile started to get wider and brighter as she was surrounded by the girls and their Pokémon. She was asked by Maria what happened to Chael but Iris assumed that she had heard her tell Phoebe earlier. As class was starting she listened as new students introduced themselvrs to the teacher. It seemed like there was in a flux of new students which was nice. In fact she saw one of them now coming into class. Iris waved and welcomed Cecil when he rolled in.

"You're not that late Seelie. She just starter talking about greeting the new students. You're fine. She's really nice about it."Iris gave him a thumbs up before she turned to the girls. "This is Seelie, he's a new student too and he has a Ralts like Niara does Maria."

Iris was greeted by the sight of another friend. "Hi Ichiro." Iris waved to the boy and his Snivy. "Ready for gym class? Oh hey I heard you started a club? Iris was asking but hot derailed as they talked about a play date and Phoebe reacted to what she had told the girl.

"I don't think Amirah or Faye are ready for a battle and Chael looked really mad. She should apologize to him so none of the Pokemon get hurt. It wouldn't be fair to them."

Iris sighed and turned to Maria. "Have you seen Silvano?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 8
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind
    Friendship Points:User Image

Nickname: Ling
    Level: 9
    Moves: Water Gun| Water Sport| Defog| Wing Attack
    Friendship Points:User Image

Inventory:

-Great Ball
    -PokeGear
    -2 Rare Candies

Mood:
Attire: gym clothes
OOC: @ rue: sorry I didn't see your post til after I had posted and I fell asleep
@hitsukei: cool pic of Ichiro owo

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Lady Niara
Blinded by Silence
DJ Double B
SoundVVave
Hitsukei
murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:46 am
User Image
Қ i η g d ɼ a xxx Ң o μ s e

where Gymnasiumxxxxxxxx who The other students, their pokemon, Kirsi and Donxxxxxxxx

Oh the dream of a never ending dream . . .

xxxChessebelle, although slightly confused on how Kirsi got that vibe from him, nodded in slight agreement. Maybe he would do such a thing. He didn't appear to 'like' much of anything, from what she could gather... Maybe he liked pokemon battling, she supposed, but other than that the vibe he gave off might've been a shut-in for books. It was a theory she'd have to confirm or deny sometime, she decided. "Haha, he does seem like that might be something he'd do.." Chessebelle finally chuckled, breaking her from her thoughts for a moment,glancing down at Chance's nose on her legs and giggling slightly. "Oh, no, he's adorable!" The trainer quickly dismissed the idea of Chance bothering her, reaching out and letting his sniff her hand if he wished, before petting the top of his head gently. The large tuft of beige hair at the top of his head was adorable and gave a nice contrast to the rest of the dog's orange-body. She wondered if she let Chance sleep on her bed like a house pet; she slept with Don, but he mainly used her second pillow with a little blanket she had brought from home and made a little nest on top of the pillow and slept next to her face. He had his own bird cage, but he rarely, if ever, used it so she had simply left it back in Goldenrod.

xxxThe trainer tried to ignore what Kirsi said about being excited for gym, some of the color in her face draining. She literally couldn't stand gym. If her brothers and their friends were ever off running, she'd find a spot and wait for them to get tired. She loathed being out of breath and tasting blood--was that even normal?--so she avoided it at all costs. "To each their own.." Chessebelle finally replied, looking up at her with a polite smile, her eyes flitting over to the boy who was introducing himself next. Unfortunately, his Poochyena had been excited at the sight of Chance--and vice versa--and had tripped up his (or was it a girl? she wasn't sure) trainer. The girl placed a hand on her mouth out of second-hand embarrassment, for one thing, and from how hard the gym floor looked. The trainer watched Kirsi move towards the boy and... well what exactly was she doing? Showing off? 'What in the world..' Chessebelle thought to herself, squinting a little at the back of Kirsi, still trying to figure out what she was doing. 'Maybe she likes him.' The girl thought, smirking at the thought, watching as she stuck out her hand for a greeting. Cerulean hues noted some more newcomers to the class--the boy in the wheelchair from the cafeteria had arrived, as well as an irritated-looking boy with dark hair who took a spot on the bleacher, and a blonde boy with a... green pokemon. She wasn't quite sure if she'd seen that kind of pokemon before. Chessebelle gave a tiny sigh to herself and reached up to put her long white hair into a ponytail, even though she was still loathing the idea of gym. Quickly tying it up into a high ponytail, the long hair cascaded nicely to her mid back, and Chessebelle continued to sit pretty with Don until class started--and until Kirsi was done so she could ask her what just happened with that introduction she made.

. . . How far will this world expand?

P A R T Y
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pokemon: Murkrow
Friendship Points: 50
User Image
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Super Luck
Experience:
Move Set:

☪ Peck
      ☪ Astonish
      ☪ Pursuit

I N V E N T O R Y
      User Image P O K E B A L L S :

↦ x1 Regular Pokeball

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

User Image K E Y - I T E M S :
    ↦ PokeGear (With Calling, Texting, Pokedex, Camera, and Video.)

User Image M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
    ↦ x5 Rare Candies

TheWhiteDragonfly

iKatamalicious

Shameless Lover

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:28 am
【⋈ηiara αeroth⋈】

¥ou are so young
¥ou are so free

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Niara came in later than she hoped. She planned on the change, but not on a little mix up of what uniform she had. She had to rush back, get her gym uniform and rush back to the gym. But she made it, even if she was out of breath. Seemed Miss Annesse was in now. And her Chesnaught was still impressive to Niara. It made her want to het her own. Isn't that Chesnaught cool, Mitus? Mitus gave a nod with a little smile. Niara went in and found Tony sitting by himself. So Niara smiled and walked over to him, sitting beside him and nudging him with her elbow, letting Mitus sit in her lap.

Morning, Tony~ Sleep well? She gave a smile to her old friend, still a little amazed he was in the same school as her. She was looking forward to having fun with him while they were together. It used to be their fun involved busting out of social gatherings their parents forced them to or escaping their supervision when they wanted to play games or go explore something off the property. But what would they do now? Niara had an idea. I'm planning on heading out after class and clubs and such to find a new pokemon to catch. I'm going to ask Iris to join me too. Maybe you can join in too? It's been a long time since you and I were able to enjoy ourselves.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Inventory: Bag with casual and school uniform

Mood: Eager and hopeful
Attire: Gym uniform
OOC:

¤ne day you'll know
Ψho you want to be

【⋈ςhild ђeiress⋈】

Hitsukei
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:43 pm
Erkowan

X Kaos X
[r]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Pokemon: Valiant
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:5
        Nature:Relaxed
        Ability:Truant
        Experience:0
        Move Set:

►Yawn
            ►Scratch

Marcus blinked at bit when Tera talked to him...when had she gotten there? Had she seen her? Man, he was really outta it.
"Yeah I'm fine" he said yawning again "just really tired, didn't get much sleep last night..are you okay?" The last part was said with an arched eyebrow; seeing as Tera didn't seem to be doing that well herself.
It was in that moment that Faye appeared in his line of vision.
Now Marcus knew for a fact that this girl had stayed up just as late as he had, so how exactly was it that she looked so much better than him for it?
Not thinking much of it, he gave a lopsided grin at her words, letting the comment slide off him like water off a ducklett's back.
"Oh yeah. So jealous." he said with a smile leaning his head back as he looked at her. "And I don't know what you're talking about Ms. Rhodes, staying out late would be breaking the rules and neither of us are the kinda students to do that" he finished with the most innocent look he could muster at that statement, because clearly they hadn't been out late.
If she was gonna sass him, she could at least take some sass back.
Seriously why was she all bright eyed and bushy tailed, did she like take a potion or something?
"Hey Amirah" he said reaching out to pet the evee, "you guys have a good morning?" he noticed Faye was looking at Tera and that the girl's bubbly personality seemed to have gotten to her too. That was nice, maybe he'd introduce them or something.
Looking around he noticed more and more people seemed to be walking in. His attention as always went first to the pokemon, but he was starting to recognize people. He waved at Evelynn who was with a group of girls, considering walking over to them to say hi, this plan was foiled however when the teacher walked in. He also noticed some other people he didn't recognize, including a boy and girl both with a ralts, a girl with a growlithe, and a boy with a poochyena.
As everyone introduced themselves, First up was a Kingdra girl, Chessebelle Marcus noticed she had a Murkrow and wondered if she'd let him scan it Then was a boy with a poochyena...was he from Hoenn? He snickered a bit when the boy did a face plant on the floor..he was a Flygon student but maybe they could talk (he seemed to know Eve) Then came a boy named Chael and Marcus had to give a low whistle at the Pinsir he presented.
"Man..those things can break a person in half with a vice grip..never seen one up close..I wonder if they're hard to train" he said audibly to both Tera and Faye. He couldn't help but be slightly fascinated by the pokemon. It was like he had told Rey, he really liked predator pokemon. Even the ones who seemed intimidating or creepy like Glailie or Gyarados, he felt deserved respect.
After all they were powerful enough to demand it.
He was still a bit too sleep-ridden to really say hi but maybe after he woke up a bit he could find a group to hang out with after class...
He smiled when Faye went ahead and introduced herself, he didn't want her to think he was laughing at her (he had a feeling that wouldn't end particularly well) but he couldn't help it. The girl's haughty nature was kinda funny, it reminded him of when his older cousins put on airs because they were older (though they usually did that as a joke, so it was kinda meant to be funny)
Oh and Koru was by them.
"Hey Koru" he said amicably "You seen Rey around today?"
He really didn't know Koru that well past someone who knew a common friend so he felt slightly intrusive interrupting her conversation with Tera. He instead turned to Faye, a thought suddenly ocurring to him
"Faye did..you do much P.E. back in Mercedes Academy"
She didn't look like she was much for physical activity and Marcus couldn't help but find himself equal parts amused and curious as to what her answer would be.

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

↦pen and folder
        ↦towel for P.E.
        ↦thermus

User Image

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:28 pm
User Image
xxxxCécile Engardéxxxx
gym▐ ▌lots of people▐ ▌.__.;

The chair-bound young man gave a shy little wave as Iris introduced him to her friends. So many people, lots of girls... He felt very uncomfortable, if he were to be completely honest with himself. "Um, hello.. I'm glad I'm not late." He faltered, a little flustered and unsure of what to do, "I, uh... I'm going to introduce myself to the teacher. See you later, Iris." He said with a smile, "It was nice meeting you," He nodded to the rest before rolling towards the older woman and her huge Pokémon, feeling a little relieved.

"Um, hello, Miss Annesse. My name is Cécile Engardé an this is my Ralts, Angel," Angel smiled and gave the Chesnaught a friendly wave while Cécile reached into his pocket and pulled out one of many doctor's notes he had and handed it to the teacher, "Er... I'm not sure how useful I'll be in this class, but I will do my best to keep up. Sorry.." He peeked up at the large grass type, "Y-Your Pokémon is.. very big. What kind is it?" He squeezed Angel a little closer to his chest, a little nervous under Plushie's eye.

User Image
OOC:

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Lady Niara

Quote:
►►User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Pokemon: Ralts - Angel
    Nature: Modest (+Sp.Atk, -ATK)
    Ability: Synchronize
    Experience:
    Move Set:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:58 pm

Green: #699864
Brown: #AA5303
Tan: #D2B48C
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Some legends are told.
Some turn to dust or to gold.
But you will remember me!
Remember me for centuries!

User Image
Ava Marie Stenson
Charizard House

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

More people started to flood the gym as Ava talked to the girl, known as Phoebe. Her pokemon was called Fireball, an adorable name for a cute, little Charmander. Ava nodded to the idea of Fritz being scanned, cupping him into her hand so he wouldn't move around during the process. "Sure! Just don't scare him. He's a little shy. This is Fritz and he's a Joltik." As she let Fritz be scanned, another girl came up to Phoebe and started talking. They mentioned someone in the class named Chael. Ava hadn't a clue who they were talking about, simple giving puzzled looks. She had head the name come up a few times before, but it was nothing she knew about. More people slowly came over. One, with a Lillipup, introduced herself as Maria. More names and faces. Another was Ichiro. A different boy rolled up towards Iris, though Ava never caught that name. She would smile, give hers, and allow people to scan her pokemon. It never really dawned on Ava to scan theirs in return.

As the conversation went on, Ava started to get a hold of what was going on. Chael got into a spat with someone and there was going to be a battle after class. Before Ava could ask more about it, the teacher arrived. Ms. Annesse, a blonde woman, began asking for names of the newer students. As names came out, she finally found out who Chael was and what his pokemon was: a Pinsir. Ava smiled from ear to ear looking at Nysa. She looked so cool! Bug types were Ava's absolute favorite, although they didn't strike a too similar chord with the vast majority of other kids around. She couldn't help a genuine smile.

As others introduced themselves, Ava piped up. "I'm Ava Stenson, I'm also new. And this is my Joltik, Fritz... Though, I'm not sure how much he can help in a gym class." She gave a sheepish grin. The joltik was tiny. It couldn't really lift any rubber balls or swing a bat. Nevertheless, he was here to stay.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Pokemon: Joltik
                                Nickname: Fritz
                                Nature: Timid

Ability: Compound Eyes
                                Experience: 0/1000
                                Move Set: String Shot, Leech Life, Spider Web, Thunder Wave

And just one mistake,
Is all it will take.
We'll go down in history!
Remember me for centuries!

SoundVVave

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:50 pm
【⋈Σlena Δnnesse⋈】

ɪt's dangerous to sacrifice
ɪt makes your blood run to throw the dice
ɪt's dangerous, it's what you like
ɪt's what you'll die for to live this life

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Elena smiled as the newer students introduced themselves. While she was disappointed that some weren't as enthusiastic as other or herself, she was glad to see the other new students seemed eager or at least willing to take part. It's good to meet you all! Then a young boy in a wheelchair rolled up with a little Ralts in his lap, handing her a note. She took it with a smile as the boy introduced himself. It's a pleasure to meet you, Cecile. This note excuses you from the big stuff. I do hope you'll make an effort to take part, but if you do, I won't ask you to run a mile in under six minutes. Perhaps for you, I'd simply ask you try to take part or at least do something to stay fit. That's the purpose of this class after all. Do you think you can do that? We can work on setting little goals for you.

Meanwhile, Plushie noticed the attention Cecile was giving him and leaned down with a smile, extending his big hand to the boy and his Ralts. Ches! And Plushie here is a Chesnaught. My best friend since I was a child~
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Inventory:

Mood: Excited
Attire: School-assigned Athletic Attire for Instructors
OOC:

ωe're going on and we'll never stop
ωe're going on 'til worlds collide
Ίt's dangerous, so dangerous, dangerous

【⋈ɕym Ҭeacher⋈】

Blinded By Silence
Quote:

››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]