Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: Academic Building] Battle Class Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Kumerelle rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

Kumerelle

Duck

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:02 pm
User Image

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●● Riko Okumura ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

❣ Charizard House ❣

♥ Where: Battle Class
♥ With: Elysia/classmates + All their pokemon/Bronzor/Snivy
♥ Mood: Worried + Has a Plan
♥ OOC: Wow Elysia's luck is real
♥ Word Count: 345
♥ Wearing: School Uniform with black and green bows in her hair

Riko could only watched in horror as Confusion landed a direct hit on Snivy. Snivy fell back. "Snivy! Are you ok?" Riko asked. Snivy stood up, but suddenly started losing its balance and had stars on its eyes and above its head. Not only did it damage Snivy, but Bronzor managed to get Snivy confused as well. And Leer didn't have that much of an effect due to Bronzor's resistance. Riko had to come up with something. Fast. She knew Confusion didn't do too much damage and the it would wear off eventually. But she needed to make a move now. It was weird though, Riko thought a skilled trainer like Elysia would have made a defense move as her first one. "I mean, Confusion could be considered a defense and attack move, but if the confusion didn't occur, then it would have just been an attack move," she muttered, looking over Elysia. Meanwhile, she still didn't know what to do with Snivy. She thought and thought, until she finally had something.

She remembered watching one of her mom's contest on TV and in the final round, her mom's Azumarill got confused by Frillish's water pulse but her mom managed to win anyways. When she asked about it, her mom told her to "use what you have to your advantage." Riko never understood what that meant, but now in a battle she did. "Ok, how will I deal with confusion? What will I do with the confusion?" she thought. Wait. She was thinking about it all wrong. She decided to reverse the question. What would she have done if confusion didn't happen? She already had a plan up her sleeve, so she had to follow that. She knew that her Snivy would have a high chance of hurting itself if she attacked. She decided to use a move that wouldn't damage Snivy. "Snivy, use Leer one more time!" she called out. Hopefully, Snivy will be able to snap out of confusion. She may have a plan up her sleeve, but she knew Elysia did too.

[Probably gonna use Vine Whip very soon.... in a different way tho since Riko doesn't know about it]

[This is Snivy confused, just for fun]:

User Image

[Wow I have terrible luck]

Round 2

❣ Pokemon ❣

♥ Snivy
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Level: 5 ❥ 7
Nature: Calm
Ability: Overgrow
Experience: 0/1000

Move Set:

►Tackle
    ►Leer
    ►Vine Whip

I N V E N T O R Y
    ♥ 1x User Image
    User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability
    ♥ 3x User Image

User Image

amarzyciel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:25 pm
    User Image

███ ██ █ ▌ Cyril Frisch ▌█ ██ ███

My location... classroom
                                                    My Outfit... Salamance uniform.
                                                    Those near me... Nirav Goto, other students.
                                                    Pokemon you see me with... Aisha, the snorunt (in battle)

The powder snow hit like he had wanted it to. Eevee wasn't able to go out of range quick enough. The snow had begun to die down when Aisha had used up all her breath. That was something they needed to work on to maintain the duration of powder snow. It was when the snow stopped that gave eevee's turn to attack. Cyril watched the pokemon intently, trying to catch sign of their next move. He saw eevee moved his limbs. A tackle attack? or . . . He winced when eevee started to kick up sand. Great, it was one of the move he despised. "Aisha, close you eyes now!" He quickly gave his command. He judged it would do more damage if they try to evade it. Aisha managed to shut her eyes in time from the sand, however, it still didn't help that the sand clung all over her. She instinctively shook her body and rubbed her face to get the sand off. None of it got into her eyes since she closed it, but they still were on her face. "Tsk," Cyril clicked his tongue. He glared at Nirav, "Two can play at this game," he then said. He was a little upset by the sand attack. Aisha had trouble aiming as she was and now sand attack was added to the mix, giving him more trouble. "Aisha, scatter using double team," Cyril ordered to even their chance. If they wanted to play with accuracy, so he would too.

Aisha heard the command. It was order that meant they were taking precaution. They were going to do the ninja thing. "Snooo! sno! sno! runt!" Aisha took a bit of pose for fun, she concentrated then crossed her hands as she created illusionary copies of herself. There were 5 of her that surrounded the eevee in circle. "Snoorunt," Aisha said with pride of her favorite moves. "runt snoorunt? sno snow?" she taunted, "sno. sno. Snorunt snow~" all her copies echoed her words into eerie chant. This move was simply too fun to use and play with.

Aisha vs Raja
    Turn 1: Aisha used powder snow! 10% chance of freezing
    Aisha's accuracy decreased by 1 stage due to sand attack!
    Turn 2: Aisha used double team. Evasion increased by 1!

((Out Of Cold: I have the urge to add "nin nin" or "Double team no jutsu" xD but it will be odd for AIsha to know that word. ))

Log:
    word counter: 350

User Image
    Pokemon Team:
    AISHA (Snorunt) │Female│ Lv. 13 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 50/250 (+0)
    Ice Body │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
    【 36 Hp│18 Atk │18 Def│18 SpAtk│18 SpDef │18 Spd】
    Move set:

►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100
    Powder Snow: 40 // AC: 100 (10% chance of freezing)
    ► [ST] Double Team: // Raise evasion by 1
    ► [P*] Ice Shard: 40 // AC: 100 (+1 priority moves)

Inventory:
    01 x Pokeball
    01 x Pokegear
    02 x rare cany
    Library Books:
    Battle 101
    Pokemon of the world: Ice Edition
    Eon Fable vol. 01

Calling for Attention:
    DJ Double B

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

amarzyciel rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:00 pm
    User Image

███ ██ █ ▌Elyѕιa Penroѕe ▌█ ██ ███

My location... Classroom
                                                          My Outfit... Salamance house uniform
                                                          Those near me... Riko, other students
                                                          Pokemon you see me with... Shelah, the bronzor (in battle)

The confusion status was a bonus for Elysia. She never relied on confusion's chance to inflict status since it was very rare chance. If she wanted that, she would have ordered confuse ray from the start. "That's not suppose to happen," Elysia apologized. It wasn't her intention to make a newbie to deal with status condition on their first battle. It would be too cruel when they already had their hands full trying to command their pokemon. It was also her reason for going into offense from beginning. Well, she would go for offense most of the time too even if she wasn't going easy on Riko. Her bronzor didn't know any status boost or lowering moves, instead he was equipped with hindering moves. If she pulled out her ace from the beginning, she would have lost her surprise factor. That was why she was trying to figure out when to use and when to not use a move. it's harder to execute compared to how her peer commanded their pokemon to use boosting move early. That's a lot more simpler. Unfortunately, that's not how her bronzor's move set was made to do. Instead, Elysia had to work based on her non-existent intuition to call her move. She had to make do with confusion and tackle thorough the battle. She actually lost way more before she had any chance to pull out her so called ace as she saved them up too long. Perhaps, she should try experiment more with various battle style. Steel type was extremely good in term of defense. They were meant to be a fortress, to stood their ground and chip slowly at their opponent. Some species leaned toward offensive more though.

Elysia was a little let down that Riko ordered Snivy to use another leer, instead of offense. She won't be able to get any action if that's all Riko did. To be honest, she found it boring, even if it was basic tactics. The snivy glared at her bronzor to disturb him to make mistake. Lowering status was good and all, but if you weren't going to attack, you would simply allow opponent to get more hit in. That was her personal opinion. Not that status boost wasn't good, she had experienced how terrifying could they be when they stacked on top of each other. The problem would be it took time to set up. "Shelah, another confusion,please," Elysia waved at her bronzor to attack again. It would be a good chance to use hypnosis while Snivy wasn't able to concentrate or move properly due to confusion status effect. Snivy was also in perfect stance of glaring at her bronzor too, yet, Elysia didn't and called for an attack. "Bronz," Shelah nodded and used the exact same attack as before. He hurled psychic energy toward Snivy. Now then, would the snivy finally attack?

Shelah Vs Snivy
    Turn 1: Shelah's defense dropped by 1 stage.
    Shelah used Confusion! 10% chance to confuse.
    Turn 2 : Shelah's defense dropped by 1 stage.
    Shelah used confusion! 10% chance to confuse.

((OOC: psst, don't mind Elysia's inner monologue too much. Waiting while safely attacking from distance isn't really what Elysia wanted.
    Their battle style are different after all ))

Log:
    word counter: 478
    User Image
    Pokemon Team:
    SHELAH (bronzor) │Genderless│ Lv. 11 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 50/250 (+0)
    Heatproof │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
    【Hp 33│09 Atk (-)│23 Def│10 SpAtk│25 SpDef (+)│10 Spd】
    Move set:

►[P] Tackle: 50 // AC: 100
    Confusion: 50 // AC: 100 (10% chance of confusion)
    ► [ST] Hypnosis: AC: 60 // Target falls asleep
    ► [ST] Confuse Ray: AC: 100 // confuse target

Inventory:
    01 x Pokeball
    04 x Rare Candy
    01 x Pokegear

Calling for Attention:
    KawaiiBunny_56

Kumerelle rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)
    PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:14 pm
    [void forgot to roll 2 dice]  

Kumerelle

Duck

Kumerelle rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-20)

Kumerelle

Duck

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:23 pm
    User Image

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●● Riko Okumura ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

❣ Charizard House ❣

♥ Mood: Relieved
    ♥ OOC: Omg confusion like needs to wear off
    ♥ Word Count: 462

Elysia apologized for making Snivy confused although Riko didn't really see the need for it. After all, a battle is a battle. Although, after she called out to Snivy to use Leer, Elysia did look a bit, how should she put it, disappointed. Like she was expecting something else. She then called out for another Confusion, and luckily it didn't confuse Snivy. Riko knew if she didn't attack soon, she will be giving Bronzor the advantage. She had to attack. She knew Snivy could possibly damage herself, but she would be putting Snivy in more danger if she didn't attack. Riko realized she was puffing her cheeks again and exhaled to deflate them. She also dropped her bag to the floor even though she wasn't going to go anywhere. But you never know with her. To be honest, she kinda wanted to do offense except Snivy's moves oppose to that. She tried to remember what she was taught. Her sister did say something to her one time. She closed her eyes and tried to remember. In her mind, she could picture her sister's brown hair and blue eyes, same as her. When Riko asked her why she wasn't a trainer anymore, she replied, "This is what I'm meant to do. Weather the world wants me to or not, I will do it." Riko wanted to be a great trainer and be in the Elite Four. Her sister always told her battling wasn't very simple and that sometimes you have to take chances. And Riko has to do so now.

Her Snivy still seemed confused. Although she seems to be gradually getting better. Sure, her eyes are still stars and as well as the top of her head, but her balance was starting to come back, as well as her conscious. "Alright, Snivy, use Tackle!" Snivy was tipping and still for a second, before shaking her head and doing the move. But instead of using Tackle, Snivy was doing something else! Vines sprouted out of neck, where the yellow points were. She then whipped Bronzor with each of her vines. Woah! What's that??!!! Riko exclaimed. Her grabbed her Pokegear and pointed at Snivy. She then looked at her moves. Wow! Snivy you learned Vine Whip! Thanks to the rare candies," Riko claimed, jumping up and down. Her Snivy may have been confused and did the wrong move, but it was a long distance move. After that, Snivy seemed to fully regain conscious. Snivy shook her head. "Snivy!" she declared. She seem a bit dizzy still, and Riko couldn't blame her. Confusion was new to both of them. "Don't worry Snivy! You Are fine! And you learned Vine Whip!" Riko exclaimed. Snivy smiled and nodded. Alright, Riko looked at Elysia. What will she do?

[Omg I was gonna stay in confusion except I forgot to roll another dice for hitting itself or not... I am so bad omg...]

[Hey now there are some attack moves at least]

[omg I didn't realize I wrote so much]

Round 3

❣ Pokemon ❣

♥ Snivy

Move Set:

►Tackle
      ►Leer
      ►Vine Whip

I N V E N T O R Y
      ♥ 1x User Image
      ♥ 3x User Image

User Image

amarzyciel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:22 am

Blue: #273BE2
      Black: #40404F
      Gold: #D4AF37
      Star Yellow: #FFE303
      Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
      Raja/Eevee: #CC6666

But look at all the stars!
      We've come so far.
      Even if we don't know where we are,
      It's gotta be somewhere great!
      Or am I just too tired to wink?

User Image

User Image
      Nirav Goto
      Charizard House

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Sand-attack connected with Aisha well.Cyril asked her to close her eyes, which she did, but she did get quite a bit on her face. "Good job, Raja!" Nirav said to his pokemon. If it would stop Aisha from attacking his little Eevee, Nirav was all for it. He wasn't looking forward to another ice attack - or, he wasn't looking forward to battling an ice attack. Looking and touching the snow sounded cool - but Cyril called out a different move to his pokemon. Double team? This could only mean more trouble.

Without much hesitation, his snorunt posed, dividing itself into five different copies, all surrounding Raja. "E-eevee?" W-what? The pokemon's head bounced from one Snorunt to another, nervous and incredibly confused. Which one was the real Aisha? Were they all fakes? As the young boy's heart rate shot up, he had to do some quick thinking. He needed to get Raja out of this one fast. Who knew how this might scare him? Maybe now was a good time to attack. Nirav had an idea of what to do here. Raja turned to all of the Aishas as they chanted to him, becoming nervous as they continued. It may be their first battle, but Nirav refused to go down so quickly into the match.

Nirav took a quick breath before giving his Eevee instructions. "Raja, try and hit them all with swift!" Hearing his trainer, Raja focused and calmed his mind. As he conjured and shot star-shaped rays, he spun himself around in an attempt to hit all 5 of the chanting snorunts - or the real Aisha, whichever would come first - with at least one star beam. They both hoped something would connect, Raja especially. That chanting was extremely creepy to him.

Aisha v. Raja
                                    Turn 1: Raja gets hit with powdered snow
                                    Raja used Sand Attack. 100% accuracy & no status ailments, so no roll needed
                                    Turn 2:Aisha increases her evasion by one
                                    Raja used Swift. Cannot miss and no status ailments, so no roll needed.

User Image // User Image (x1)

But I can't wait
      For more of this to come my way.
      'Cause you take what you get,
      And you try not to think!

Pokemon: Eevee
      Nickname: Raja (King in Hindi)
      Color: #CC6666
      Friendship Points:
      User Image
      Level: 10 -> 11 (10+13)/2 is 11.5, just gonna round us down to 11, Amarz
      Nature: Timid (+Speed, -Attack) (Likes: Sweet, Dislikes: Spicy)
      Ability: Anticipation (Warns when the foe knows a 1 hit KO or super effective move)
      Experience: 0
      Move Set:

Stored Power -- More the user's stats are raised, more powerful the attack is -- Att. 20, Acc. 100
          Sand Attack -- Reduce's Target's Accuracy -- Acc.100
          Baby Doll Eyes -- Lower's target's attack. Always goes first -- Acc. 100
          Swift -- Never Misses -- Att. 60

amarzyciel

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

amarzyciel rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:50 am
      User Image

███ ██ █ ▌ Cyril Frisch ▌█ ██ ███

My location... classroom
                                                      My Outfit... Salamance uniform.
                                                      Those near me... Nirav Goto, other students.
                                                      Pokemon you see me with... Aisha, the snorunt (in battle)

It was a little early to use double team, but it worked well to open up opportunity for attack. Their opponent was having trouble with Aisha's illusion. Aisha's playful action was also made the eevee even more nervous. Well, Aisha did look she was having fun and unintentionally unnerving her opponent due to the echoing voice. The poor eevee was looking around, while his trainer was frantic to think up a solution. Cyril wouldn't have waited for his opponent to think up a counter in normal situation. It was like giving up a chance he had created. The rule that made him have to wait for his opponent to make a move after he did was rather annoying to him due to this. As soon as Nirav gave his command, Cyril had waited to give his too, "Aisha, intercept! ice shard." A priority move that assured him that it would hit before his opponent could get a counter in. If it hit that is. He could only pray Aisha had aimed the attack properly. He knew it wasn't easy to maintain double team while trying to aim ice shard.

Aisha stopped talking when both trainer gave command. She had to focus on moving to maintain double team, then quickly spit out ice shard toward the eevee. This part was tricky for she was aiming while moving about. She only got one shot as swift eliminated all her illusionary copies and managed to damage her at the same time. The hit disrupted her from getting anymore shoot. "Snoo . . . " Aisha had tumbled back due to the force of swift connecting with her. It was only one attack, so she was healthy enough to get back up immediately after. Did her attack hit? she didn't manage to see her attack's result since she got hit almost as soon as she fired hers.

Aisha vs Raja
      Turn 1: Aisha used powder snow! 10% chance of freezing
      Aisha's accuracy decreased by 1 stage due to sand attack!
      Turn 2 : Aisha used double team. Evasion increased by 1!
      Turn 3 : Aisha used Ice Shard! +1 priority, it will hit first before swift.
      (ACC: 90 due to lowered accuracy)
      Aisha received 60 dmg from swift.

((Out Of Cold: ))

Log:
      word counter: 295

User Image
      Pokemon Team:
      AISHA (Snorunt) │Female│ Lv. 13 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 50/250 (+0)
      Ice Body │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
      【 36 Hp│18 Atk │18 Def│18 SpAtk│18 SpDef │18 Spd】
      Move set:

►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100
      Powder Snow: 40 // AC: 100 (10% chance of freezing)
      ► [ST] Double Team: // Raise evasion by 1
      ► [P*] Ice Shard: 40 // AC: 100 (+1 priority moves)

Inventory:
      01 x Pokeball
      01 x Pokegear
      02 x rare cany
      Library Books:
      Battle 101
      Pokemon of the world: Ice Edition
      Eon Fable vol. 01

Calling for Attention:
      DJ Double B

amarzyciel rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)
      PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:40 am
      User Image

███ ██ █ ▌Elyѕιa Penroѕe ▌█ ██ ███

My location... Classroom
                                                            My Outfit... Salamance house uniform
                                                            Those near me... Riko, other students
                                                            Pokemon you see me with... Shelah, the bronzor (in battle)

The confusion status didn't last long. Snivy was teetering for a bit, until Riko's command snapped the pokemon out of her confusion. "prepare for tackle too," Elysia had warned her bronzor, basing her command using her opponent's. It became her mistake as what came wasn't tackle. Snivy had extended her vine to whip at Shelah. They weren't ready for that nor expecting it. Thus, vine whip connected without any obstacle. A resounding clang was heard loud and clear, sending Shelah flying back. He struggled to not get blown off too far away. Levitating had its downside in reducing his weight so he was easy to move. "Congrats. That was a mighty fine hit," Elysia gave her congratulation. It was truly a good attack, even if it happened due to luck.

The battle now was more challenging and that meant she would be able to get some practice. it was her turn to make her move. This might be a little lame, but it was Shelah's staple offensive move. She could at least give a variation to the way it's executed, "Shelah, confusion again. In short burst." the last part she added as an after thought. It wasn't anything they had tried nor practiced before, an entirely new command. She was taking a lot of gamble when she issued this. Well, this was a practice battle after all, even if this failed, it's fine.

Shelah was left to take his trainer's command with his own interpretation. Short? perhaps his trainer wanted him to attack in succession. He couldn't charge fast enough, so he did what he was capable to do. He gathered his psychic energy, then began firing part of it to make multiple attack. Each shot would be weaker, but it made it likely to get a hit with multiple shots.

Shelah Vs Snivy
      Turn 1: Shelah's defense dropped by 1 stage.
      Shelah used Confusion! 10% chance to confuse.
      Turn 2 : Shelah's defense dropped by 1 stage.
      Turn 3 : Shelah's hit by vine whip!

((OOC: isn't that great to be able to write a lot? ))
      (( at least it's not sleep, that one's more troublesome ))
      (( and we are done with 3 turns battle ~ ))

Log:
      word counter: 301
      User Image
      Pokemon Team:
      SHELAH (bronzor) │Genderless│ Lv. 11 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 50/250 (+0)
      Heatproof │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
      【Hp 33│09 Atk (-)│23 Def│10 SpAtk│25 SpDef (+)│10 Spd】
      Move set:

►[P] Tackle: 50 // AC: 100
      Confusion: 50 // AC: 100 (10% chance of confusion)
      ► [ST] Hypnosis: AC: 60 // Target falls asleep
      ► [ST] Confuse Ray: AC: 100 // confuse target

Inventory:
      01 x Pokeball
      04 x Rare Candy
      01 x Pokegear

Calling for Attention:
      KawaiiBunny_56

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:49 am

Pokemon Colors:

We've come so far.

User Image

User Image
      Nirav Goto
      Charizard House

As Aisha got knocked back by swift, Raja was hit with an ice shard. If Raja was a little more to the side, it might have missed him. Nirav had forgotten how sudden that move was. Like quick attack, it was also incredibly fast. While Aisha had hit his pokemon, swift did its job. The illusions dissipated, leaving only the original foe they were looking for. The two of them were knocked back. Raja hadn't seen his attack land, but judging by the sound of her knocking into the ground by Cyril, he could only guess that it did. On his side, pieces of his fur stood on end, freezing cold. Other hairs had frost on the ends, a result of the ice attack he had been barraged with through the fight. Aisha was certainly tough. Raja got back up quickly for another round. "Raja! Try swift again!" The attack seemed to work, and it was the most powerful one they had. Better stick to what works, right? It made sense to the small boy. By what he understood, Raja's other attack helped if he had raised stats. Perhaps if they ever found something that raised speed or attack, it would help them a lot. But for now, that move was going to be their little secret. Besides, given how quick Aisha was, swift made the most sense to use.

That thumping lump that was his heart maintained a steady, yet accelerated rhythm. Raja set his mind to work again, this time sending star beams right in Aisha's direction, as opposed to whatever was around him. Only one target stood now. Nirav's world seemed to be invisible around him. For once, he didn't notice the multitude of battles going on around him, the yelling of humans or cries of pokemon. Simply Cyril, Raja, and Aisha.

Aisha v. Raja
                                    Turn 1: Raja gets hit with powdered snow
                                    Raja used Sand Attack. 100% accuracy & no status ailments, so no roll needed
                                    Turn 2:Aisha increases her evasion by one
                                    Raja used Swift. Cannot miss and no status ailments, so no roll needed.
                                    Turn 3: Raja is hit with ice shard
                                    Raja uses swift again. Cannot miss, no status ailments, no roll needed.

But I can't wait

Pokemon: Eevee
      Nickname: Raja (King in Hindi)
      Color: #CC6666
      Friendship Points:
      User Image
      Level: 10 -> 11 (10+13)/2 is 11.5, just gonna round us down to 11, Amarz
      Nature: Timid (+Speed, -Attack) (Likes: Sweet, Dislikes: Spicy)
      Ability: Anticipation (Warns when the foe knows a 1 hit KO or super effective move)
      Experience: 0
      Move Set:

Stored Power -- More the user's stats are raised, more powerful the attack is -- Att. 20, Acc. 100
          Sand Attack -- Reduce's Target's Accuracy -- Acc.100
          Baby Doll Eyes -- Lower's target's attack. Always goes first -- Acc. 100
          Swift -- Never Misses -- Att. 60

amarzyciel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:07 am
      User Image

❣ Charizard House ❣

♥ Mood: ∧( ‘Θ’ )∧
      ♥ OOC: X
      ♥ Word Count: 421

Huh? Riko was not expecting that. Elysia just called out to Bronzor to do confusion, in short burst. Riko wasn't exactly sure what short burst meant, although Bronzor began firing multiple blasts. They were weaker, but more in numbers. Riko wasn't exactly sure how to intercept that. Snivy was getting hit with the blasts, but luckily not getting confused. "Nice attack!" Riko called out to Elysia. Riko was pretty sure she was stalling, but she needed to think about her next move. This battle might be for practice, but it also determines how good of a trainer she would be in the future. Bronzor stopped after multiple shots, and now she needed to call out a move for Snivy. "Ok. Snivy can use Vine Whip, Tackle, and Leer. Which one should I use?" She wasn't sure what move to use that might be the most effective on Bronzor. Plus, Bronzor was a Psychic and Steel type, and she didn't have moves that were its weaknesses, Ghost, Dark, Ground, or Fire. She also didn't know Bronzor's move, except for Confusion. Which was weird, because the only thing Elysia had been having Bronzor do was Confusion. Tackle wouldn't do much, thanks to Bronzor's resistance. And grass-type moves either. But that was all she had, and she was doing to make them as powerful as possible. Maybe she will use a move, in a different way, as well.

Snivy! Jump up high and while you are going down, use Vine Whip! But don't use use both vines. Just use one, then twist you body, and then try to get as close to Bronzor without touching the ground and then spin back to your normal position and use your other vine!" Riko told Snivy with after much thought. Snivy nodded, and there was a sparkle in her eyes. Snivy ran then jumped high, going down with full speed for a more powerful impact. She slapped Bronzor with one vine. Then she twisted her body to the right and a bit upwards, then went down, faster and faster. She was above Bronzor by an inch, and really close to the Pokemon. She then got out her other vine, and spun left to get back to her regular stance, her vine extending, and while she did that, she hit Bronzor with the vine when she was almost back to position. Riko knew this was a bit strange but it also made greater impact and was more powerful then just doing it normally. "Good job Snivy! she cheered.

[That vine whip thing was kinda hard to explain with the twisting and spinning..]

[this battle is getting really interesting]

[omg I didn't realized we could stop at 3 rounds... so I made this the 4th.... if you want to do your move then we can conclude the battle on our 4th round since 3 is the min... only if you want to]

Round 4?

❣ Pokemon ❣

♥ Snivy

Move Set:

►Tackle
        ►Leer
        ►Vine Whip

I N V E N T O R Y
        ♥ 1x User Image
        ♥ 3x User Image

User Image

amarzyciel

Kumerelle

Duck

murruelecreuset rolled 3 10-sided dice: 6, 2, 5 Total: 13 (3-30)

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
        • Bunny Spotter 50
        • Waffles! 25
        • Team Jacob 100
        PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:12 pm
        User Image
        Maria Taylor
        Flygon House
        Future Pokémon Breeder & Healer

Company : Class... Skylar
                                                Wearing : Uniform & Ponytail

“You bet.” Maria said with a smile. Lillipup seemed fired up at least. She didn’t know how it was going to go but she’d do her best. Hopefully Lillipup would just work with her because she’d never really done this before. Even getting Espurr had been on mutual terms. After hearing Professor Reyes’ final instructions, Maria turned her attention back to Skylar and Ace.

It was their move and she could only wonder what they’d do first. “Get ready Lillipup.” Maria told her friend. Giving a bark in reply, Lillipup got into her battle stance prepared for anything. “Lillipup try and dodge it.” Maria called out. Lillipup tried to follow the bat Pokémon but had no way of keeping track of its movements. Trying to make a dash out of the aim of the waves, the pup Pokémon wasn’t fast enough and got hit by the waves. Shaking her head from the shock and complete confusion it had inflicted.

This battle wasn’t starting out very well at all… Maria took a breath before figuring the offensive was their best bet. “Lillipup try and bite hold of it.” She told Lillipup with slight hope. Luckily this was only her first battle. If she hadn’t been confused she might start with something like leer but it was too much of a risk. Lillipup tried to fight the messed up feelings she was having as Maria practically held her breath. This confusion was terrible. If only it hadn’t worked. Oh well she’d evaluate her efforts later.

[I believe my dice roll means, I snapped out of the confusion and Bite didn't cause Ace to flinch.]

PARTY

User Image Lillipup ♀ - Lv. 8, User Image Espurr ♂ - Lv. 7

Pokémon Info :
                                                User ImageLillipup
                                                Nature: Docile (No added bonuses)
                                                Ability: Vital Spirit : The Pokémon cannot be Asleep while having this ability.
                                                Held Item: ---
                                                Exp: 0/1000
                                                Move Set:
                                                    ► Leer
                                                    --> The opposing team's Defense stats are reduced. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: 100% >>
                                                    ► Tackle
                                                    --> User charges and slams into the target with its whole body. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                                    ► Odor Sleuth
                                                    --> Enables Ghost-types to be hit with Normal- and Fighting-type attacks. Also enables evasive target to be hit. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                                    ► Bite
                                                    --> The target is bitten with viciously sharp fangs. It may make the target flinch. << Type: Dark Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>

Friendship Points:
                                                User Image

User ImageEspurr
                                                Nature: Modest (+ Sp. Attack, - Attack)
                                                Ability: Keen Eyes : Opponent cannot lower this Pokémon’s accuracy. Ignores evasion boosts of the opponent.
                                                Held Item: ---
                                                Exp: 0/1000
                                                Move Set:
                                                    ► Scratch
                                                    --> Hard, pointed, and sharp claws rake the target to inflict damage. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                                    ► Leer
                                                    --> The opposing team's Defense stats are reduced. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: 100% >>
                                                    ► Covet
                                                    --> The user endearingly approaches the target, then steals the target's held item. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                                User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 253
                                                OOC : Figured I'd get a post in before Shadow dismisses class

Note to Self: 1st number = Status Ailment (caused by Ability), 2nd number and 3rd number = Status Ailment (caused by Attack), last number = Accuracy.

Shadow of Miracles
                                                Mr. Antonio Reyes
                                                SpazzticPanda1311
                                                Skylar Moore *Partner

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:25 pm
        User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
        Wнere:Battle Class Wιтн:Cyndaquil/Veronica/Skitty/FletchlingWord Coυɴт:---- Feelιɴɢ:Excited OOC: 1st battle post ^^ ◉

Koru was happy to hear Veronica was jsut as excited as she was, and was certainly surprised when she brought out Skitty, looks like they both would be changing it up today. Fletchling glared at the Skitty, but it seemed incredibly happy, almost childishly adorable. Koru brought out her pokegear and scanned Skitty, "I know I've seen one before..." Skitty, The Kitten Pokemon. Skitty is known to chase around playfully after its own tail. In the wild, this Pokémon lives in holes in the trees of forests. It is very popular as a pet because of its adorable looks. She brought it back down and thought that it was certainly an interesting choice for a battle, but she knew that appearance wasn't everything. She took her stance and spoke, "Okay Fletchling don't let it's cute looks fool you!" Fletchling bopped his head as a sign to be wary of the cute cat. As the battle started he saw the Skitty coming towards him, and while he was ready to make a move on his own Koru told him,"Up in the air!" Seemed they were thinking the same thing. Fletchling flew up out of the reach of a tackle, but he didn’t expect this move. Skitty used a Fake Out attack and the shockwave hit Fletchling, causing it to lose its balance in the air and flap around unevenly. Koru was surprise never seeing an attack like that before, ”Fletchling are you okay!?" Fletchling shook his head and then nodded. Flinching wasn’t going to stop him against this adversary. Koru smirked and said,"Okay now it’s our turn…”

User Image
        ▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
        User Image
        Lv. 10 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
        User Image
        Lv. 10 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ

The Shiny Furret

Prairiefox
        Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
        • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
        • Battle: Rogue 100
        • Summer Pride 100

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
        • Millionaire 200
        • Treasure Hunter 100
        • Dressed Up 200
        PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:07 pm
        User Image
                                              User Image
                                              𝒱𝑒𝓇𝑜𝓃𝒾𝒸𝒶 𝒜𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃
                                              xxx ╘═════▶salamence house 1A

xxxxxx User Image xxxx User Image xxxx User Image
                                              xxxxxx__Chespin_______Skitty_________________

xxx𝓅𝓇𝑜𝒻𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎 𝓅𝑜𝓀𝑒𝒹𝑒𝓍 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓉𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒

Veronica grinned as Skitty's attack made contact with the Fletchling, causing it to flinch. The little bird was sent fumbling backwards due to the shock wave of the attack, losing it's balance. Still, Ronna found the red and grey robin to be completely adorable in the process. She had to focus on the battle though. Because of the flinch, it was their turn yet again. "Okay Skitty, now use Tail Whip. Try to get it's Defense down for now," she commanded. That was probably the best way for her to go about defeating the other girl's Pokemon. She figured that if they tried too many times to hit the speedy bird, it would dodge all of their attacks and their efforts would be worthless. However, by lowering it's Defense first, the could at least hold out the hope that a future hit would at least make contact and hurt a bit more than usual. Skitty, who found a love for shaking her fluffy pink tail around anyways, started swishing it back and forth at Fletchling, all while smiling and mewing at it. Clearly, Skitty wasn't as aware of the fact that they were in a battle right now and not just playing...

{battle notes: 2/3 turns owo}
                                              {ooc: }
                                              {word count: 202 words}

User Image
                                              Skitty:
                                              Level: 8 --> 9
                                              Ability: Cute Charm
                                              Item: none
                                              Moves:
                                              > Fake Out - causes foe to flinch when used on the first turn of a battle
                                              > Tackle - 50 bp (phy) 100% acc.
                                              > Sing - puts foe to sleep 55% acc.
                                              > Tail Whip - lowers foe's Defense stat by 1 stage 100% acc.

❝ Running to another day, I wanna break away and take the leap!❞

User Image
                                                Pokemon: Chespin
                                                Friendship Points:
                                                User Image
                                                Level: 11
                                                Nature: Impish
                                                Ability: Bulletproof - protects the Pokémon from some ball and bomb moves
                                                Move Set:

► Spikes - A trap of spikes is laid around the foe’s party to hurt foes switching in. (sta.)
                                                    ► Rollout - the user rolls into the target for 5 turns, doubles in power after each turn. (phy.) 30 bp 90% acc.
                                                    ► Bite - the user bites the opponent with sharp fangs. (phy.) 60 bp 100% acc.
                                                    ► Vine Whip - strikes the target with slender, whiplike vines. (phy.) 45 bp 100% acc.

User Image
                                                Pokemon: Skitty
                                                Friendship Points:
                                                User Image
                                                Level: 8
                                                Nature: Naive
                                                Ability: Cute Charm - contact with the Pokémon may cause infatuation
                                                Move Set:

► Fake Out - an attack that hits first and makes the target flinch. This move works only on the first turn. (phy.) 40 bp 100% acc.
                                                    ► Tackle - charges the foe with a full-body tackle. (phy.) 50 bp 100% acc.
                                                    ► Sing - a soothing lullaby is sung, putting the foe to sleep. (sta.) 55% acc.
                                                    ► Tail Whip - the user wags its tail cutely, making opposing Pokémon less wary. (sta.) lowers Defense 1 stage

Prairiefox

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:13 pm
        Prairiefox
        On Time
        murruelecreuset
        On Time
        Hitsukei
        Late
        SpazzticPanda1311
        On Time
        The Shiny Furret
        On Time
        iKatamalicious
        Late
        amarzyciel
        On Time, both characters
        KawaiiBunny_56
        On Time
        DJ Double B
        On Time

User Image
        Antonio Reyes
        Are you where you want to be?

The practice battles had officially begun! Antonio pulled out a clipboard and a pen from behind him. There were some blank papers already on the clipboard so that he may use them for notes. Since these were practice battles, he needed to make sure he watched each one carefully for any mistakes. He wasn't grading the students, but he did want to wrote down these notes so that he could hand them to the students; that way they could see what they did well and what areas they might need to work on. He did spent more time watching certain battles that had become quite heated, but he tried his best to give each battle the proper attention. Everyone was doing a great job for their first battles, well he only assumed it was their first, but he was impressed nonetheless. He was especially impressed with the new students who were using their pokemon skills quite nicely. Using Swift on his opponent who was preforming Double Team was a great move. Double Team was a tricky move and many trainers had trouble countering against it. However, since Swift always hit its mark then it gave Nirav the edge and he didn't have to worry about his attack missing its mark. Riko's strategy to lower her opponent's defense was also quite brilliant. By taking the time to properly weaken her opponent, Snivy could deal quite the damage with any physical attack. That kind of thinking was key in more advance pokemon battles since just constantly attacking your opponent wasn't always the best idea especially if they were a bulky Pokemon.

Antonio was having his own fun observing all these battles. His papers were no longer blank and instead they were filled with notes about the students and their pokemon battles. The dark-haired teacher had nearly forgotten that class time was over! Once he realized that he was keeping the students longer than needed, he reached for his whistle-blower and breathed into it. "Alright class! Practice Battles are over please call back your pokemon!" Antonio waited for the students to follow his instruction before continuing. "I just wanted to say that I'm very proud of everyone. You all did a great job and it looks like everyone has been able to apply our previous lessons to your battles." Antonio smiled widely at them then he started to pass out the papers with his notes. "Here are some of my notes regarding everyone's battles. If you feel it is needed then please take your pokemon to your Nurse's Office so that they may be healed. Then, don't forget to grab some lunch from the Cafeteria." With everything done, Antonio put away his pen and clipboard then faced the students once more. "We'll be continuing these practice battles next class, but everyone is free to do their own practice battles outside of class. In fact, I encourage everyone to find new partners for battles. Always remember to be courteous and if a fellow student does not feel comfortable with batting you then do not pressure them. Simply move on to the next person, okay?"

Antonio looked at the clock, he had kept them here long enough. They all needed to eat and they would need the energy after hearing the announcement later this afternoon. "Class is dismissed! I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their day!"

==========

[Antonio will exit once all the students have left]

(The following are notes about what I observed in these battles. Remember that these are all meant to help you and if you have any questions then please feel free to PM me or one of the Vice Captains 3nodding

Riko & Elysia:
        - Riko: Please remember that items are not allowed to be used once a battle has begun. You cannot feed your Snivy [even if it was an "accident"] to increase his level when you have already started the battle. The start of the battle is once you have rolled to determine who goes first.
        - Elysia: Good job
        Cyril & Nirav:
        - Cyril: Rules regarding priority moves have not been added to the guide yet, but nothing major will be created for them. You were correct in assuming that the priority move just meant that your pokemon's attack would hit first before your opponent's attack.
        - Nirav: Good job
        Koru & Veronica:
        - Veronica: Please remember that the minimum word count for Pokemon battle posts is 250. You must complete this amount otherwise you could severely ruin your chances at winning, we do take word count into consideration when making our decisions about the winner of a battle.
        - Koru: Good job
        Skylar & Maria:
        - You guys did everything well. Good job to the both of you.
        - Maria: Nice job in applying the new rules regarding confused status. You rolled 3 dices. The first dice was meant to see if Bite finches, the second dice was to see if your pokemon snapped out of confusion, and the third dice was meant to see if your pokemon hits himself. Since Bite has 100% accuracy, you did not need to roll for accuracy)  

Shadow of Miracles
        Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
        • Member 100
        • Forum Explorer 100
        • Treasure Hunter 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:18 am

Pokemon Colors:

We've come so far.

User Image

User Image
        Nirav Goto
        Charizard House

Soon after the move, the whistle blew. A little startled by the sudden noise, Nirav turned his head towards its source. Class was apparently over now. He had absolutely no clue what the previous lessons were, but apparently Nirav applied them. He could only hope he hadn't fallen too far behind in his classes. He was handed a piece of paper with a couple of notes on it. He did well, something Nirav was hoping for with all the days he had missed. Mr. Reyes said some words on battling other people, though that also involved talking to other people. Right now, that wasn't something Nirav was too keen on doing. But he kept it in mind. Soon after, class was dismissed.

"Raja, come on back."
                                      Nirav brought the tuckered out Raja into his pokeball. He should heal him before heading to lunch. The boy grabbed his bag, but before leaving, he walked over to Cyril. "I, um... I gotta go, but... good match." He was a lot quieter now that the whole room wasn't battling. It was something his grandfather was insistent on back home. If you ever fought someone, win or lose, have good grace about it. It helped you make the most out of things. Nirav wasn't entirely sure how that led to the latter, but he wasn't about to question his grandfather. With that said and done, Nirav slipped quietly out the door. He wanted some time to himself for lunch.

[Exit to Nurse's Office]

But I can't wait

amarzyciel

››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items