Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply ❻ Kalos Region
Aquacorde Town Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:44 pm
Albino-Cedric

User Image
D U M U Z I B L A C K W O O D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNemo liber est qui corpori servit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFortiter in re, suaviter in modo

xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxI cannot change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
-Jimmy Dean

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Dumuzi burst into giggles, giving him a light punch on the shoulder. ”I may have to stick around, if anything just so that I can keep teasing you. Your reactions are priceless.” Oh yes, Dumuzi could be a little mean in that regards, but he didn’t mean anything by it either. When the topic changed a little more serious, Dumuzi’s dropped his smile a few degrees but still kept it fairly gentle so that it didn’t scare off the sensitive Theo. ”Just take your time, and experience everything that you want to do. Those things will come, slowly but surely, I suppose that the best way that you could go about it is to eventually try everything until you find that passion you need to feel alive. I’m sure by that time you’ll find thing that will give you the strength and courage to do this mysterious thing that you need to do. After all, you came here to start your pokemon journey, and that on its own takes courage. You need to leave comforts behind and venture into the unknown, that requires a lot of courage, I think.” It sure scared the hell out of him when he first went, but he supposed what scared him more was staying as unhappy as he was just staying there. Perhaps it was fear that propelled him to become braver in the end, or at the very least, he felt that way. Dumuzi looked over and quirked an eyebrow. ”Dominick really seems like a bit of a grump –just between you and me. Did… something happen to him where he gained a distaste for humans? Or is that just his personality?” It was a curiosity, at the very least the big white pokemon seemed rather hot headed or quick to temper, Dumuzi couldn’t help but wonder the possibility of what it was that drove the albino pokemon. When the topic of Fairy pokemon came up, Dumuzi blushed a bit and averted his gave. ”My mom use to read me fairy tales when I was younger, I guess that they just captured my imagination and haven’t let go. I can read them over and over again and never get bored of them. It was one of the things that I looked forwards to before bed, and up until I left for my journey, I would read them still.” Dumuzi picked up his head a little bit, a smile touching his lips. ”I’ve always loved them, the princes coming to rescue the princesses, the beasts turning into the beauties, nobody’s becoming heroes… The list goes on. I know that these aren’t fully representative of the pokemon, but being around the Fairy types just makes me… feel good, like if I try hard enough that they will grant my wish or something. They certainly get brownie points for looking cute and beautiful as well.” Dumuzi paused and his gaze looked downwards again, even Niamh was looking up and seemed to be listening intently to what Dumuzi was saying, curious about her new owner. ”I remember when the Fairy types were originally found, I got so excited for it, but the other kids –spare some of the girls- really didn’t seem to want to have anything to do with them. I think I was the only boy who took an interest in them. So, I wanted to prove that the Fairy types were just as good as the other pokemon that were around. I… could understand what it was like to be shunned because you were different, or people didn’t perceive you as fitting it. Maybe I just felt a kinship for them.” Dumuzi seemed to pull himself out of whatever strange memories he had put himself in. ”I know it’s probably a weird excuse to like them, but I’m really not sure why I love them so much, I just… do.”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNo one is free who is a slave to his body
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxResolute in action, gentle in manner.

Thoughts:Maybe their fairy magic can change me into the person that I want to be?
Feelings: Nostalgic and feeling relaxed
Theme music: Queen of the Mountain

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 180/180 Condition: N/A Lv: 18 Exp: 22/23 Status: Out of Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Vivienne )Hp:110/110 Condition: N/A Lv: 11 Exp: 22/22 Status: Out of pokeball. Friendship counter Max [5/5]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Niamh) Hp: 150/150 Condition: N/A Lv:15 Exp:12/15 Status: Out of Pokeball Friendship counter: 2/5 [2/5]

Item count
Wild Encounter's 39/5
NPC Encounter: 79/??
Moving Location: 1/3

Items: Pokedex
-Infinite Pokeballs User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-Infinite Potions User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-5 antidote User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
- 1 Heartscale User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
TM 59 Incinerate
-Sooth bell
-5 Sitrus Berries
- 2 Paralyze PotionsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

TM #83 Infestation
HM O1 Cut
1 Big mushroom
5 Cornn Berries
1 Shiny Stone
Payapa Berry x 2

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ralts ♀ ( Titania )█ Sassy █ Psychic◆ Fairy █
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
█ Fairy ◆ Offensive █ Disarming Voice►40▐ - Never Misses
█ Psychic ◆ Offensive █ Confusion ►50▐ - 4/10 Chance of confusion
█ Grass ◆ Offensive █ Magical leaf► 60▐ - unaffected by changes to accuracy stat and evasion stat.
█ Psychic ◆ Defensive █ Teleport ►N/A▐ - Allows User to Flee Wild Battles; Also Warps Player to the Last Pokemon Center they visited
Next Move wanted: Lv 19 Heal pulse
Held item:
Ability:Synchronize: When this Pokémon becomes Poisoned, Paralyzed, or Burned, so does the opponent. However, Fire-type and Water Veil ability Pokémon cannot be Burned, Poison-type and Steel-type and Immunity ability Pokémon cannot be Poisoned, and Limber ability Pokémon cannot be Paralyzed.*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Marill ( Vivienne )♀ █ Hardy █ Water ◆ Fairy █
█ Water ◆ Offensive █ Bubble ►40▐ - 1/2 chance of lowering targets speed
█ Water ◆ Offensive █ Watergun ►40▐ -
█ Normal ◆ Defensive █ Defense Curl ►N/A▐ - Raises user's defense by one stage, doubles the power of rollout and ice ball as long as the user remains in battle
█ Rock ◆ Offensive █ Rollout ►Special▐ - Does damage over five turns (10, 20, 40, 80, 100), If Defense Curl was used any time prior to using Rollout, damage at each interval is twice the base amount
Next Move wanted:Lv 13 Bubble Beam
Held item: Sooth Bell
Ability:Huge Power: All physical attacks used by this pokemon will do x1.3 damage

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Niamh ( Eevee ) ♀ █ Gentle █ Normal ◆ N/A █
█ Ground ◆Defensive █ Sand Attack►N/A▐ - Lowers target’s accuracy by one stage
█ Fairy ◆Defensive █Baby Doll Eyes►N/A▐ - Lowers opponent’s Attack by one stage (Priority +1)
█ Normal ◆Offensive █Swift►60▐ - Never misses (attacks more than one enemy)
█ Normal ◆Offensive █Quick Attack►40▐ - +1 priority move
Next Move wanted:Lv 17 Bite
Ability:Adaptability If this Pokémon uses an attack that has the same type as it, then the move's power does x1.3 base damage

*A very special thanks to Tano who let's us use his formats for free! Thanks man, you rock my socks~! heart

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:21 pm
User Image
TheodoreOwenLamperouge
Prince of Tyvia
Movement : 2/3Wild Encounter : 17/--Trainer Challenge : 92/15

Dumuzi really was a bit of a bully, wasn't he? Well, Theo could handle it. It was harmless, and as long as neither of them were upset with the other....Still, now had to watch out for unintentional seduction on top of his ability to irritate otrs due to his clumsy social skills? Man. He had one tough journey ahead of him. "I will. Before I return home, I intend to try everything these regions offer. So that I can at least have something to bring back home I can share." It was nice to be supported or encouraged. Dumuzi asked about Dominick and Theo gave a small frown. "I don't know. I met him in Pokémon Village, and since that's a place Pokémon go to escape abusive trainers or other awful lives like that, I think maybe something may have happened to him. But, even though he's a grump and a brute, he's actually very kind. When I wound up in the village after getting lost in the woods, he was quick to help me get back home. So....I don't think he dislikes humans as a whole." Dominick's story was a mystery to Theo, and he desperately wanted to know what it was. But, he couldn't ask because he wouldn't uerstand what Dominick said, so he had to wait and figure it out on his own. Dumuzi turned the topic over to Theo's question about Fairy-types. "I actually think that's a great reason. It's sweet. As for being made fun of for liking Fairy-types, don't worry about it. My dad told me once that there is always going to be people who don't like you just because you're you. But, it doesn't matter what they think, so long as you're proud of yourself. So....Don't let anyone tell you liking Fairy-types is stupid or anything, okay?"

[ out of coups ]

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
CONTAINED Dominick || 14 || 17/24 || 140/140 || Telepathy CONTAINED Alba || 7 || 10/16 || 70/70 || Synchronize CONTAINED Olivia || 11 || 17/21 || 100/100 || Magician CONTAINED Elliot || 8 || 1/21 || 80/80 || Gale Wings CONTAINED Vin || 7 || 11/20 || 70/70 || Pickup CONTAINED Claire || 10 || 6/20 || 100/100 || Pickup
Moonlight : Restores half max HP (Fully restores HP at night) || ~Boomburst : 140 || Dragon Pulse : 85 || Hurricane : 110 (7/10 chance of Confusion, Hits enemies in air for double damage)
~Growl : Lowers target's attack one stage || Confusion : 50 (4/10 chance of Confusion) || Double Team : Raises user's evasion one stage
•Scratch : 40 || Ember : 40 (1/10 chance of Burn) || ~Tail Whip : Lowers target's defense one stage || Howl : Raises user's attack one stage
•Tackle : 50 || ~Growl : Lowers target's attack one stage || •Quick Attack : 40 (Priority +1)
•Tackle : 50 || Agility : Raises user's speed two stages || ~Leer : Lowers target's defense one stage || •Quick Attack : 40 (Priority +1)
~Growl : Lowers target's attack one stage || •Tackle : 50 || ~Tail Whip : Lowers target's defense one stage || Sand Attack : Lowers target's accuracy one stage

Inventory
Items
Basic Ball || 1 Psychic Gem || 1 Heart Scale
1 Fire Stone || 1 Big Mushroom
Medicine
Potion
TM/HM
empty
Berry
5 Chilan || 5 Payapa
Key
empty
Personal
Locket w/ Family Portrait || Town Map (Kalos) || Kalos-style PokéDex

Razsminion

Albino - Cedric

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:52 pm
Albino-Cedric

User Image

xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxI cannot change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
-Jimmy Dean

Well, that was a big change from the person who told her that collecting only one type of pokemon was stupid. Maybe Theo really had learned his lesson after all. ”I try not to let it get to me, but there is only so much you can take when it comes to having something that you love being put down. And I do agree with your father, though I like to think that these people are the ones that secretly love such thing, or feel the same way you do, but can’t come to terms with this fact. Like they are jealous of you in a way, but can’t admit it to themselves and they suppress that reason so it comes out as anger or something.” Dumuzi had always wondered why he was either shunned or bullied until he conformed to the ‘norm’. It was something that he struggled with for a really long time and that was the closest thing that he could think of to justify the actions of those around him. He had no idea of that was truly the case or not, but… it gave him some level of closure.
”Hmm… that is troubling.” Dumuzi replied to the response to Dominicks history. ”But I guess… that you can take some comfort in the fact that he came to you and trusts you enough to travel with you in a pokeball.” Dumuzi supposed that it was great that Dominick didn’t hate all humans like some pokemon did, but he seemed to have some serious scars regardless.
Dumuzi didn’t know if he wanted to try everything that this world had to offer just yet when it came to pokemon, so far he tried battling and that didn’t work very well for him, and if he really did love pokemon contests like he seemed that he would, he didn’t feel the need to go any further than that with things. He mused though. ”Well, you’re going to be a busy little bee for a while then, if you plan to try everything profession that the pokemon have to offer. Are you going to be a Gym leader at some point as well?” It was an honest question, maybe that’s where Theo might find where he belonged in the grand scheme of things. Maybe he could bring the world of pokemon back to his homeland of Tyria too?

Thoughts:Maybe their fairy magic can change me into the person that I want to be?
Feelings: Nostalgic and feeling relaxed

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 180/180 Condition: N/A Lv: 18 Exp: 23/23 Status: Out of Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Vivienne )Hp:120/120 Condition: N/A Lv: 12 Exp: 1/23 Status: Out of pokeball. Friendship counter Max [5/5]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Niamh) Hp: 150/150 Condition: N/A Lv:15 Exp:13/15 Status: Out of Pokeball Friendship counter: 3/5 [2/5]

Item count
Wild Encounter's 40/5
NPC Encounter: 80/??
Moving Location: 2/3

-Infinite Pokeballs User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-Infinite Potions User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
TM 59 Incinerate
-Sooth bell
-5 Sitrus Berries
- 2 Paralyze PotionsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

TM #83 Infestation
HM O1 Cut
1 Big mushroom
5 Cornn Berries
1 Shiny Stone
Payapa Berry x 2

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ralts ♀ ( Titania )█ Sassy █ Psychic◆ Fairy █
█ Grass ◆ Offensive █ Magical leaf► 60▐ - unaffected by changes to accuracy stat and evasion stat.
█ Psychic ◆ Defensive █ Teleport ►N/A▐ - Allows User to Flee Wild Battles; Also Warps Player to the Last Pokemon Center they visited
Held item:
Ability:Synchronize: When this Pokémon becomes Poisoned, Paralyzed, or Burned, so does the opponent. However, Fire-type and Water Veil ability Pokémon cannot be Burned, Poison-type and Steel-type and Immunity ability Pokémon cannot be Poisoned, and Limber ability Pokémon cannot be Paralyzed.*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Marill ( Vivienne )♀ █ Hardy █ Water ◆ Fairy █
█ Normal ◆ Defensive █ Defense Curl ►N/A▐ - Raises user's defense by one stage, doubles the power of rollout and ice ball as long as the user remains in battle
█ Rock ◆ Offensive █ Rollout ►Special▐ - Does damage over five turns (10, 20, 40, 80, 100), If Defense Curl was used any time prior to using Rollout, damage at each interval is twice the base amount
Ability:Huge Power: All physical attacks used by this pokemon will do x1.3 damage

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Niamh ( Eevee ) ♀ █ Gentle █ Normal ◆ N/A █
█ Fairy ◆Defensive █Baby Doll Eyes►N/A▐ - Lowers opponent’s Attack by one stage (Priority +1)
Ability:Adaptability If this Pokémon uses an attack that has the same type as it, then the move's power does x1.3 base damage

*A very special thanks to Tano who let's us use his formats for free! Thanks man, you rock my socks~! heart

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:20 pm
User Image
TheodoreOwenLamperouge
Prince of Tyvia
Movement : 3/3Wild Encounter : 18/--Trainer Challenge : 93/15

Theo didn't know what to say to that. That could be the case with some people, but others were just jerks. So, he kept quiet. It was better that than to risk saying something wrong. "If it ever gets hard to handle, you can always vent to me. Sound good?" He smiled a bit. Yes. Knowing Dominick trusted him was a great feeling, and a relief. It was certainly better than being on his bad side. "Well, okay....Maybe not everything. But, a lot. I couldn't possibly be a Gym Leader. I already have bigger commitments, and I wouldn't be able to focus on both." The short road to Vaniville was just ahead, and that meant they could leave for Tanabata in just a bit! Yes!

[ exit to Vaniville Town ]

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
CONTAINED Dominick || 14 || 18/24 || 140/140 || Telepathy CONTAINED Alba || 7 || 11/16 || 70/70 || Synchronize CONTAINED Olivia || 11 || 18/21 || 100/100 || Magician CONTAINED Elliot || 8 || 2/21 || 80/80 || Gale Wings CONTAINED Vin || 7 || 12/20 || 70/70 || Pickup CONTAINED Claire || 10 || 7/20 || 100/100 || Pickup
Moonlight : Restores half max HP (Fully restores HP at night) || ~Boomburst : 140 || Dragon Pulse : 85 || Hurricane : 110 (7/10 chance of Confusion, Hits enemies in air for double damage)
~Growl : Lowers target's attack one stage || Confusion : 50 (4/10 chance of Confusion) || Double Team : Raises user's evasion one stage
•Scratch : 40 || Ember : 40 (1/10 chance of Burn) || ~Tail Whip : Lowers target's defense one stage || Howl : Raises user's attack one stage
•Tackle : 50 || ~Growl : Lowers target's attack one stage || •Quick Attack : 40 (Priority +1)
•Tackle : 50 || Agility : Raises user's speed two stages || ~Leer : Lowers target's defense one stage || •Quick Attack : 40 (Priority +1)
~Growl : Lowers target's attack one stage || •Tackle : 50 || ~Tail Whip : Lowers target's defense one stage || Sand Attack : Lowers target's accuracy one stage

Inventory
Items
Basic Ball || 1 Psychic Gem || 1 Heart Scale
1 Fire Stone || 1 Big Mushroom
Medicine
Potion
TM/HM
empty
Berry
5 Chilan || 5 Payapa
Key
empty
Personal
Locket w/ Family Portrait || Town Map (Kalos) || Kalos-style PokéDex

Razsminion

Albino - Cedric

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:03 am
Albino-Cedric

User Image

xxxxxxxx
-Jimmy Dean

Dumuzi gave him a bit of a weak smile. ”When the pressure gets to be too much, I’ll come to you.” He agreed, though he didn’t know if he was going to ever reach that point, he could see himself going to his pokemon first before another human, but he knew that if he needed to, that he could go to Theo for this, and for that he was grateful. ”Thank you for that.” He supposed at some point he would have to confront himself in order to achieve that selfish happiness that Taz told him to find while he was on that journey, and he hoped to do at some point. Though he was admittedly worried about what would come of it, how the world would accept him and how he was going to bear it when it finally reached home. He would do his best to handle it as best he could. With the help of his pokemon, and the friends he’d met, and would meet along the way.
Dumuzi would have asked what Theo meant when he said he had grander things that he needed to do instead of being a gym leader, he was going to ask what he meant, but he remembered that his past was a bit of a sore spot for him, so decided not to press the topic that he knew made Theo uncomfortable… or perhaps even hurt him in some way. Dumuzi turned his gaze skywards.
”You know, I really like it here in Kalos, there’s just a strange sense of peace that comes with it. It reminds me of Hoenn and Kanto in its own way, and yet, it has a presence all of its own that makes you feel like everything could be okay if you worked hard towards it.” Maybe a gentle topic change would be good for them. ”I hope on my journey that I can finally find that thing that makes me feel whole, that thing that I set out to find without knowing it. I… I think I may know what that is, but I want to make sure.” With Vaniville in sight he relaxed a little bit, cuddling Niamh in the processes again. ”I hope you find it too, Theo. That thing that makes you feel whole that you may not have realized that you set out to find.”
Dumuzi dropped his gaze and felt his chin being licked by a small, pebbly tongue. Dumuzi paused for a moment before looking over at Theo.”So… do you like Feminine males?” He asked with genuine curiosity, it really didn’t matter to Dumuzi, but his reaction before made him really want to know. Who knew? Maybe Dumuzi could find Theo a cute boyfriend around his age?

Thoughts:Feya... are you a part of me... or ARE you me?
Feelings: Playful and relaxed

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 190/190 Condition: N/A Lv: 19 Exp: 1/24 Status: Out of Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Vivienne )Hp:120/120 Condition: N/A Lv: 12 Exp: 2/23 Status: Out of pokeball. Friendship counter Max [5/5]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Niamh) Hp: 150/150 Condition: N/A Lv:15 Exp:14/15 Status: Out of Pokeball Friendship counter: 4/5 [2/5]

Item count
Wild Encounter's 41/5
NPC Encounter: 81/??
Moving Location: 3/3 - Next post - Vaniville.

TM 59 Incinerate
-Sooth bell
-5 Sitrus Berries

TM #83 Infestation
HM O1 Cut
1 Big mushroom
5 Cornn Berries
1 Shiny Stone
Payapa Berry x 2

Held item:

blue carnal love rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:20 am
xx CheriaxBarnes xxxxxxxx
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Location Vaniville Town
Company No one
Out of Ball Sheena, Lupup
Pokémon Encounter 163/--
NPC Encounter 181/15
Friend Point 10/10
Item Count 0/--
Moving 1/3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxt

Walking into Aquacorde, Cheria looked down at Lupup. Maybe she could do some training with him on the way to Santalune City. Help him get stronger.

[[ Really have to get my Pokémon from the Daycare Center. @_@ ]]
[[ REMINDER: Level 5 shiny Ninetales, Level 5 Houndour, Level 10 Munchlax w/ Shadow Punch, Crunch, Blizzard, and Giga Impact ]]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sheena || Froakie || Female
15 || 10/25 || 150/150 || Torrent
Water Pulse :: 60 || 4/10 chance of Confusion
Bubble :: 40 || 1/2 chance of lowering target's speed one stage
•Lick :: 30 || 7/10 change of Paralysis
•Quick Attack :: 40

Aaron || Kirlia || Male
14 || 12/24 || 140/140 || Telepathy
~Growl :: Lowers target's attack one stage
Confusion :: 50 || 4/10 chance of Confusion
Disarming Voice :: 40 || Never misses
Teleport :: User flees wild battle || Party teleports to last visited Center

Alamas || Magikarp || Male
18 || 7/21 || 180/180 || Rattled
Splash :: No effect
•Tackle :: 50

Driselle || Seel || Female
15 || 17/21 || 150/150 || Thick Fat
•Headbutt :: 70 || 4/10 chance of Flinch
Encore :: Target uses last used move for 3 turns
~Water Sport :: Reduces Fire damage by half || 5 turns
~Icy Wind :: 55 || Lowers target's speed one stage

Sonia || Bulbasaur || Female
10 || 17/20 || 100/100 || Overgrow
Leech Seed :: Steals 1/10th of target's HP and restores user's HP
•Vine Whip :: 45

User Image
? || Lupup || Male
9 || 19/19 || 90/90 || Adaptability
•Bite :: 60 || 4/10 chance of Flinch
~Leer :: Lowers target's defense one stage
Odor Sleuth :: Ghost-type targets lose Normal- and Fighting-type immunity

BADGES
----------
Basic ∞ || Heal Ball 5
----------
Potion ∞ || Max Revive 2
----------
Lucky Egg 2
----------
Pidgeotite 1
----------
Dawn Stone 1 || Moon Stone 1
Fire Stone 1
----------
Apicot 5 || Lum 5
Cheri 5 || Chilan 5
Colbur 5 || Rondo 5
----------
RageCandyBar 1 || Sweet Heart 10
Balm Mushroom 2 || Crystal Shard 1
Odd Incense 1 || Psychic Gem 1
Heart Scale 1 || Star Shard 1
Paper Lantern 1 || Eviolite 1
----------
TM/HM
----------
Camera || Photography Album
Locket with Family Photo || iPod with Headphones
Small Hygiene Kit || Holo Caster
Poképuff Container || Poképuffs (4)
Everyday (wearing) || Swimsuit
Yukata

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
blue carnal love rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:33 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Location Vaniville Town
Company No one
Pokémon Encounter 164/3
NPC Encounter 182/15
Friend Point 10/10
Item Count 0/--
Moving 2/3

It wasn't long before a Bunnelby hopped into view. Perfect! "Lupup, let's see how well you do in a battle, okay?" "Lupup!"

[[ REMINDER: Level 5 shiny Ninetales, Level 5 Houndour, Level 10 Munchlax w/ Shadow Punch, Crunch, Blizzard, and Giga Impact ]]

15 || 11/25 || 150/150 || Torrent

Aaron || Kirlia || Male
14 || 13/24 || 140/140 || Telepathy

18 || 8/21 || 180/180 || Rattled

15 || 18/21 || 150/150 || Thick Fat

10 || 18/20 || 100/100 || Overgrow

User Image
level up!
? || Lupup || Male
10 || 1/20 || 100/100 || Adaptability

BADGES
----------
Basic ∞ || Heal Ball 5
----------
Potion ∞ || Max Revive 2
----------
Lucky Egg 2
----------
Pidgeotite 1
----------
Fire Stone 1
----------
Apicot 5 || Lum 5
Cheri 5 || Chilan 5
Colbur 5 || Rondo 5
----------
----------
TM/HM
----------
Yukata

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:52 am
User Image VS! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ROUND ONE
what will ? do?
10 || 100 // 100 || adaptability
•fight || pkmn
bag || run

bite || leer
odor sleuth || •tackle
LUPUP used TACKLE!
BUNNELBY took 50 damage!
BUNNELBY fainted!

? THE LUPUP earned 2 EXP!

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Location Aquacorde Town
Company No one
Pokémon Encounter 161/3
NPC Encounter 183/15
Friend Point 10/10
Item Count 0/--
Moving 3/3 [ Santalune Forest ]

Hey! Not bad! Well, it was horribly weak, but still....It was a win! Her holo caster went off and she checked it. Marx, which made her feel relieved. At least he wasn't ignoring herher texts. She smiled for about three second before frowning. She didn't spend time in Cyllage just to be uninvited. If it Rose's idea, she was going sic Michonne on her. Not that she expected him or the others to understand that. Sending another message, she felt worse than before. That wasn't one of those, "We can't be friends, but I don't want to say that outright" moments, was it? "Let's go, Lupup....We have a gym battle to win."

15 || 12/25 || 150/150 || Torrent

Aaron || Kirlia || Male
14 || 14/24 || 140/140 || Telepathy

18 || 9/21 || 180/180 || Rattled

15 || 19/21 || 150/150 || Thick Fat

10 || 19/20 || 100/100 || Overgrow

User Image
? || Lupup || Male
10 || 4/20 || 100/100 || Adaptability

BADGES
----------
Basic ∞ || Heal Ball 5
----------
Potion ∞ || Max Revive 2
----------
Lucky Egg 2
----------
Pidgeotite 1
----------
Fire Stone 1
----------
Apicot 5 || Lum 5
Cheri 5 || Chilan 5
Colbur 5 || Rondo 5
----------
----------
TM/HM
----------
Yukata

Loonamist
Text from Cheria~!
All you did was cling to Rose and Shenaiya. I don't think I even get a hug. So, yes. I was upset. It's not fun being the third wheel. If it's what you want, fine. I won't go to the party. I probably wasn't going to anyway. I would have to pass through Cyllage again, and I'm terrified of that place.
Anyway, could you give my number to Avon? I forgot to do it before I left. Who won, by the way? You or Avon?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:07 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Location Aquacorde Town
Company No one
Out of Ball None
Pokémon Encounter 198/5
NPC Encounter 206/15
Friend Point 10/10
Item Count 0/--
Moving 1/3

Cheria walked into Aquacorde. Before moving on to Vaniville, Cheria decided to get something to eat. She was surprisingly hungry. She just ate, though. Well, time to visit the café! Actually, a bakery sounded better. Maybe buy some doughnuts and then get something to drink at the café afterwards? Did Aquacorde have a bakery?

[[ REMINDER: Level 5 shiny Vulpix, Level 5 Houndour, Level 10 Munchlax w/ Shadow Punch Crunch Blizzard and Giga Impact, Level 10 Aurorus ]]

Sheena || Frogadier || Female
16 || 22/26 || 160/160 || Torrent

Aaron || Kirlia || Male
15 || 18/25 || 150/150 || Telepathy

19 || 16/22 || 190/190 || Rattled

17 || 11/23 || 170/170 || Thick Fat
•Ice Shard :: 40 || Priority +1

12 || 6/22 || 120/120 || Overgrow

User Image
? || Lupup || Male
11 || 14/21 || 110/110 || Adaptability

Bug
----------
Basic ∞ || Heal Ball 5
----------
Potion ∞ || Max Revive 2
----------
Lucky Egg 2
----------
Pidgeotite 1
----------
Fire Stone 1 || King's Rock 1
----------
Apicot 5 || Lum 5
Cheri 5 || Chilan 5
Colbur 5 || Rondo 5
Pecha 5 || Kasib 5
----------
Heart Scale 1 || Star Shard 2
----------
HM01 Cut
TM29 Psychic || TM83 Infestation 1
----------
Poképuff Container || Poképuffs (30)
Yukata

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:38 am
Company No one
Out of Ball None
Pokémon Encounter 199/5
NPC Encounter 207/15
Friend Point 10/10
Item Count 0/--
Moving 2/3

Well, it wasn't a bakery, but Cheria was invited to have lunch with an elderly woman who she asked about the bakery. And, that was fine. The woman was friendly, and she used to be quite the adventurer apparently. Cheria was happy to join her and talk about their travels. Elder trainers had some great advice, if they decided to share it.

[[ REMINDER: Level 5 shiny Vulpix, Level 5 Houndour, Level 10 Munchlax w/ Shadow Punch Crunch Blizzard and Giga Impact, Level 10 Aurorus ]]

16 || 23/26 || 160/160 || Torrent

Aaron || Kirlia || Male
15 || 19/25 || 150/150 || Telepathy

19 || 17/22 || 190/190 || Rattled

17 || 12/23 || 170/170 || Thick Fat

12 || 7/22 || 120/120 || Overgrow

User Image
? || Lupup || Male
11 || 15/21 || 110/110 || Adaptability

Bug
----------
Basic ∞ || Heal Ball 5
----------
Potion ∞ || Max Revive 2
----------
Lucky Egg 2
----------
Pidgeotite 1
----------
----------
Apicot 5 || Lum 5
Cheri 5 || Chilan 5
Colbur 5 || Rondo 5
Pecha 5 || Kasib 5
----------
----------
HM01 Cut
----------
Yukata

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:47 pm
Company No one
Out of Ball None
Pokémon Encounter 200/5
NPC Encounter 208/15
Friend Point 10/10
Item Count 0/--
Moving 3/3 [ Vaniville Town ]

Cheria's lunch with the old woman was enjoyable, and she had a pair of Meowstic that were happy to pose for pictures. But, Cheria had to move on sometime, so she left after helping with the cleanup. And, she headed straight for Vaniville.

16 || 24/26 || 160/160 || Torrent

Aaron || Kirlia || Male
15 || 20/25 || 150/150 || Telepathy

19 || 18/22 || 190/190 || Rattled

17 || 13/23 || 170/170 || Thick Fat

12 || 8/22 || 120/120 || Overgrow

User Image
? || Lupup || Male
11 || 16/21 || 110/110 || Adaptability

Bug
----------
Basic ∞ || Heal Ball 5
----------
Potion ∞ || Max Revive 2
----------
Lucky Egg 2
----------
Pidgeotite 1
----------
----------
Apicot 5 || Lum 5
Cheri 5 || Chilan 5
Colbur 5 || Rondo 5
Pecha 5 || Kasib 5
----------
Odd Incense 1 (Ice) || Psychic Gem 1
----------
HM01 Cut
----------
Yukata

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:14 pm
User Image
Felix Devito
Acquisition Specialist
                                                Badges Owned
                                                Kanto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                                                Johto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                                                Hoenn ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                                                Sinnoh ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                                                Unova ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                                                Kalos ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                                                Bag
                                                Items
                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pokeball - ∞
                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Premier Ball - ∞
                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Toxic Plate - 0 (1 held by Daemon)
                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.King's Rock - 0 (1 held by Ooze)
                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Lucky Egg - 3 -> 0 (1 given to Zelse, 1 given to Shilf, and 1 given to Beigis)
                                                Medicine
                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Potion - ∞
                                                TMs & HMs
                                                N/A
                                                Berries
                                                N/A
                                                Key Items
                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Old Johto Pokedex - Needs updating
                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sturdy Backpack
                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Alternate Outfits
                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Camping/Cooking Gear
                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Textbooks
                                                Research (needs to be looked through)
                                                Raw Mega Stone (plot purposes only)
                                                Company
                                                Professor Sycamore
                                                Battle Details
                                                None at the moment.
                                                Bumps
                                                Moving on to Santalune Forest - 1/3
                                                Wild Pokemon - 7/3
                                                NPC Trainer - 7/15
                                                Found a Nest Ball - 7/10
                                                Berry Trees
                                                Tree 1 - N/A
                                                Tree 2 - N/A
                                                Tree 3 - N/A
                                                Tree 4 - N/A
                                                Tree 5 - N/A
                                                Party
                                                Active Pokemon
                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Level: 5 | Experience: 8/15 | Friend Points: 0/5 | Friendship Experience: 0/10
                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Glitch | Genderless
                                                HP: 50/50 | Status: Healthy
                                                Quirky | Speaks with a stutter due to an error in his program. Tends to make backup files often.
                                                Download | Raises either the Attack stat or Special Attack stat by one stage depending on the foe's lowest current defensive stat (i.e. it will raise Special Attack if the foe's current Special Defense is at a lower stage than its current Defense stat). If the foe's Defense and Special Defense are equal, the Special Attack stat is increased.
                                                Holding: N/A | N/A
                                                Conversion 2 - Changes the user's current type to a type that either resists or is immune to the type of the move last used by the target | •Tackle - 50
                                                Conversion - Changes the user's current type to match the type of the first of the user's moves | Sharpen - Raises user's attack by one stage
                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Level: 11 | Experience: 18/21 | Friend Points: 0/5 | Friendship Experience: 0/10
                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Daemon | Male
                                                HP: 0/110 | Status: Knocked out!
                                                Serious | Tends to be strict when dealing with others, particularly other dark types. Has a soft spot for unevolved fire types.
                                                Flash Fire | This pokemon is immune to fire type attacks. Activates when user is hit by a damaging Fire-type move. Once activated, user's Fire-type moves deal x1.5 more damage with type effectiveness for five turns.
                                                Holding: Toxic Plate | Effect: Changes Arceus & Judgement's type to Poison. Poison type attacks do x1.2 damage, but if a poison type is using the attack, it does x1.3 instead.
                                                Inferno - 100, Burns Opponent | Nasty Plot - Raises User's Sp. Attack Two Stages
                                                Smog - 30, 8/10 Chance of Poison | •Thunder Fang - 65, 3/10 chance to flinch, 4/10 chance of paralysis
                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Level: 6 | Experience: 12/16 | Friend Points: 0/5 | Friendship Experience: 0/10
                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ooze | Male
                                                HP: 0/60 | Status: Knocked out!
                                                Relaxed | Would rather laze about than fight. Can be persuaded to cooperate with snacks.
                                                Sticky Hold | This Pokémon's item cannot be taken
                                                Holding: King's Rock | Effect: Trade evolution for Poliwhirl / Slowpoke. All physical attacks have a 1/10 change to flinch.
                                                •Pound - 35 damage | ~Poison Gas - Poisons Opponent
                                                Harden - Defense is raised by one stage | ~•Explosion - 250, causes user to faint
                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Level: 5 | Experience: 10/15 | Friend Points: 0/5 | Friendship Experience: 0/10
                                                User ImageZelse | Male
                                                Impish | Very prideful. Will use his abilities to help get back at those that slight him.
                                                Protean | Changes the Pokémon's type to the type of the move it is going to use
                                                Holding: Lucky Egg | Effect: A Lucky Egg lasts one week of active posting once given to a Pokemon. The holder receives 2 Exp per post and receives x1.5 Exp from battles. (rounded up) Note: Day 1 = 08/06/15 9:28 PM PST
                                                •Pound - 35 | ~Growl - Lowers target's attack by one stage
                                                Bubble - 40, 1/2 chance of Lowering Opponent's Speed One Stage | Move 4
                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Level: 5 | Experience: 10/15 | Friend Points: 0/5 | Friendship Experience: 0/10
                                                User ImageShilf | Female
                                                Sassy | Tends to think she is better than those around her. Sometimes tries to torch people that think differently.
                                                Magician | If this pokemon is not holding an item, when it attacks an opponent holding an item, it will steal the opponents held item. (Item will be returned at the end of the battle)
                                                Holding: Lucky Egg | Effect: A Lucky Egg lasts one week of active posting once given to a Pokemon. The holder receives 2 Exp per post and receives x1.5 Exp from battles. (rounded up) Note: Day 1 = 08/06/15 9:28 PM PST
                                                •Scratch - 40 | ~Tail Whip - Lowers target's defense by one stage
                                                Ember - 40, 4/10 Chance of Burn | Move 4
                                                User ImageBeigis | Male
                                                Brave | Personality
                                                Bulletproof | Bulletproof: Protects the Pokémon from ball and bomb moves
                                                •Tackle - 50 | ~Growl - Lowers target's attack by one stage
                                                •Vine Whip - 45 | Move 4
                                                Inactive Pokemon
                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Level: 7 | Experience: 0/15 | Friend Points: 0/5 | Friendship Experience: 0/10
                                                User ImageTalon | Male
                                                HP: 70/70 | Status: Healthy
                                                Careful | Tries to keep in mind ways that his trainer's plans can mess up. Is still loyal enough to pull the man out of his messes.
                                                Sturdy | Attacks that would knock out this pokemon in one hit will leave 1 HP instead.
                                                Holding: None | Effect: N/A
                                                ~Leer - Lowers target's defense by one stage | •Peck - 35
                                                •Sand Attack - Lowers target’s accuracy by one stage | Move 4
                                                Walking Pokemon User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The ride over Aquacorde was not an easy one. The thief kept having to duck and force his Skarmory to bank left or right as streams of red and blue flames kept trying to strike at him. "Damn. These two are persistent," the man grumbled as he looked back at pair of Mega Charizard. He didn't get to look for long, though, as one of the streams of flame came dangerously close to his head and made him duck. He didn't escape entirely unsigned, though, as he noticed that the end of his ponytail had caught fire. He swore under his breath and tried to keep close against his Skarmory for the rest of the flight.

{{OOC: }}  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:22 pm
User Image
Felix Devito
Acquisition Specialist
                                                Badges Owned
                                                Kanto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                                                Johto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                                                Hoenn ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                                                Sinnoh ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                                                Unova ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                                                Kalos ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                                                Bag
                                                Items
                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Premier Ball - ∞
                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Toxic Plate - 0 (1 held by Daemon)
                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.King's Rock - 0 (1 held by Ooze)
                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Lucky Egg - 3 -> 0 (1 given to Zelse, 1 given to Shilf, and 1 given to Beigis)
                                                Medicine
                                                TMs & HMs
                                                N/A
                                                Berries
                                                N/A
                                                Key Items
                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Old Johto Pokedex - Needs updating
                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Alternate Outfits
                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Camping/Cooking Gear
                                                Company
                                                Professor Sycamore
                                                Battle Details
                                                None at the moment.
                                                Bumps
                                                Moving on to Santalune Forest - 2/3
                                                Wild Pokemon - 8/3
                                                NPC Trainer - 8/15
                                                Found a Nest Ball - 8/10
                                                Berry Trees
                                                Tree 1 - N/A
                                                Tree 2 - N/A
                                                Tree 3 - N/A
                                                Tree 4 - N/A
                                                Tree 5 - N/A
                                                Party
                                                Active Pokemon
                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Level: 5 | Experience: 9/15 | Friend Points: 0/5 | Friendship Experience: 0/10
                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Glitch | Genderless
                                                Quirky | Speaks with a stutter due to an error in his program. Tends to make backup files often.
                                                Download | Raises either the Attack stat or Special Attack stat by one stage depending on the foe's lowest current defensive stat (i.e. it will raise Special Attack if the foe's current Special Defense is at a lower stage than its current Defense stat). If the foe's Defense and Special Defense are equal, the Special Attack stat is increased.
                                                Conversion 2 - Changes the user's current type to a type that either resists or is immune to the type of the move last used by the target | •Tackle - 50
                                                Conversion - Changes the user's current type to match the type of the first of the user's moves | Sharpen - Raises user's attack by one stage
                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Level: 11 | Experience: 19/21 | Friend Points: 0/5 | Friendship Experience: 0/10
                                                Serious | Tends to be strict when dealing with others, particularly other dark types. Has a soft spot for unevolved fire types.
                                                Flash Fire | This pokemon is immune to fire type attacks. Activates when user is hit by a damaging Fire-type move. Once activated, user's Fire-type moves deal x1.5 more damage with type effectiveness for five turns.
                                                Holding: Toxic Plate | Effect: Changes Arceus & Judgement's type to Poison. Poison type attacks do x1.2 damage, but if a poison type is using the attack, it does x1.3 instead.
                                                Inferno - 100, Burns Opponent | Nasty Plot - Raises User's Sp. Attack Two Stages
                                                Smog - 30, 8/10 Chance of Poison | •Thunder Fang - 65, 3/10 chance to flinch, 4/10 chance of paralysis
                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Level: 6 | Experience: 13/16 | Friend Points: 0/5 | Friendship Experience: 0/10
                                                Relaxed | Would rather laze about than fight. Can be persuaded to cooperate with snacks.
                                                Holding: King's Rock | Effect: Trade evolution for Poliwhirl / Slowpoke. All physical attacks have a 1/10 change to flinch.
                                                Harden - Defense is raised by one stage | ~•Explosion - 250, causes user to faint
                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Level: 5 | Experience: 12/15 | Friend Points: 0/5 | Friendship Experience: 0/10
                                                User ImageZelse | Male
                                                Impish | Very prideful. Will use his abilities to help get back at those that slight him.
                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Level: 5 | Experience: 12/15 | Friend Points: 0/5 | Friendship Experience: 0/10
                                                User ImageShilf | Female
                                                Sassy | Tends to think she is better than those around her. Sometimes tries to torch people that think differently.
                                                Magician | If this pokemon is not holding an item, when it attacks an opponent holding an item, it will steal the opponents held item. (Item will be returned at the end of the battle)
                                                User ImageBeigis | Male
                                                Brave | Personality
                                                •Vine Whip - 45 | Move 4
                                                Inactive Pokemon
                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Level: 7 | Experience: 0/15 | Friend Points: 0/5 | Friendship Experience: 0/10
                                                User ImageTalon | Male
                                                HP: 70/70 -> 1/70 | Status: Healthy
                                                Careful | Tries to keep in mind ways that his trainer's plans can mess up. Is still loyal enough to pull the man out of his messes.
                                                Sturdy | Attacks that would knock out this pokemon in one hit will leave 1 HP instead.
                                                Walking Pokemon User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The thief was tense as what was about as close as he was going to come to a safe area grew closer. "Almost there... Just a bit-" His assurances were cut short and he was partially knocked off the steel bird as one of the streams of flame managed to strike the Skarmory. The man gave a fearful shout as he clung to his Pokemon's neck, now dangling above the town below him from a height he didn't bother to make an attempt to estimate. He just knew that falling now would mean capture at best and a lot of pain as an understatement. Even worse, this time he didn't have the strength to pull himself back onto the Skarmory, and he knew the new seating arrangement was unbalancing the Pokemon greatly. "Hold out a bit longer!" he ordered, although he probably didn't need to say it. The steel type had a pretty good idea how bad things would be if he fainted then and there.

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:28 pm
User Image
Felix Devito
Acquisition Specialist
                                                Badges Owned
                                                Kanto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                                                Johto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                                                Hoenn ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                                                Sinnoh ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                                                Unova ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                                                Kalos ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                                                Bag
                                                Items
                                                Medicine
                                                TMs & HMs
                                                N/A
                                                Berries
                                                N/A
                                                Key Items
                                                Company
                                                Professor Sycamore
                                                Battle Details
                                                None at the moment.
                                                Bumps
                                                Moving on to Santalune Forest - 3/3
                                                Wild Pokemon - 9/3
                                                NPC Trainer - 9/15
                                                Found a Nest Ball - 9/10
                                                Berry Trees
                                                Tree 1 - N/A
                                                Tree 2 - N/A
                                                Tree 3 - N/A
                                                Tree 4 - N/A
                                                Tree 5 - N/A
                                                Party
                                                Active Pokemon
                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Level: 11 | Experience: 20/21 | Friend Points: 0/5 | Friendship Experience: 0/10
                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Level: 6 | Experience: 14/16 | Friend Points: 0/5 | Friendship Experience: 0/10
                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Level: 5 | Experience: 14/15 | Friend Points: 0/5 | Friendship Experience: 0/10
                                                User ImageZelse | Male
                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Level: 5 | Experience: 14/15 | Friend Points: 0/5 | Friendship Experience: 0/10
                                                User ImageShilf | Female
                                                User ImageBeigis | Male
                                                Brave | Personality
                                                •Vine Whip - 45 | Move 4
                                                Inactive Pokemon
                                                User ImageTalon | Male
                                                HP: 1/70 -> 0/70 | Status: Healthy -> Knocked out!

Unfortunately, it didn't look like there was much of a choice in the matter for the thief or his Skarmory. This time a blue streak of flame made its way through the air and it struck its target hard. The steel bird let out a loud squawk as its last cry before hurtling down towards the ground. The trainer was left cursing several times as he first saw houses approaching, then water, and finally a large number of trees. It was in these trees that he and his Pokemon landed, and the impact was enough to leave the man immobile as he crashed downward through the branches.

- Exit to Santalune Forest -

❻ Kalos Region

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas