Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kato the silken

Divine Star

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:49 pm
shadowabyss1301

XD yeah it is interesting and just giving a heads up since some guilds dont approve of the same images using o3o and i would feel bad regardless to see one get approved and the other getting screwed over XD

And Renji is a angry child to put it simply, trust me, hes usually at the peek of hatred at 19, so hes 5-15% consumed in angry. But still, he keeps to himself unless provoked in some manor, intended towards him or not XD idk, i love how he has unspoken rules that people have to figure out XD one of which i found funny from COD zombies XD

"You dont touch me, i don't touch you!" is one of them xD

it didn't seem to be in the rules here, but definitely, if it becomes an issue, i'd be willing to change up the photo! no sense in screwing over another innocent in my quest for the throne. ' w'

i'm laughing so hard, 5-15% of him is just sheer rage. he sounds like my spirit animal tbh. ughhh i'd love for marinka to accidentally press one of his buttons and have him explode, and she'd probably reach that by incessantly asking him if he wants to go traipsing through the woods or something

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:53 pm
yandeer
shadowabyss1301

XD yeah it is interesting and just giving a heads up since some guilds dont approve of the same images using o3o and i would feel bad regardless to see one get approved and the other getting screwed over XD

And Renji is a angry child to put it simply, trust me, hes usually at the peek of hatred at 19, so hes 5-15% consumed in angry. But still, he keeps to himself unless provoked in some manor, intended towards him or not XD idk, i love how he has unspoken rules that people have to figure out XD one of which i found funny from COD zombies XD

"You dont touch me, i don't touch you!" is one of them xD

it didn't seem to be in the rules here, but definitely, if it becomes an issue, i'd be willing to change up the photo! no sense in screwing over another innocent in my quest for the throne. ' w'

i'm laughing so hard, 5-15% of him is just sheer rage. he sounds like my spirit animal tbh. ughhh i'd love for marinka to accidentally press one of his buttons and have him explode, and she'd probably reach that by incessantly asking him if he wants to go traipsing through the woods or something

true~ o3o but its up to miracle for now since hes approving pros xD

And i say 5-15% is sheer anger is because by the course of this guild from year 1-7 or what ever he's gonna be 100% sheer anger xD and that means i can RP as the original Renji who... gives no F-beeps- about anything or anyone xD

His spirit animal, or the animal i chose for him. Is the black panther because it looks like what he will be when hes a animal xD  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:01 pm
So much activity 0w0 emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira

So as you can tell, I have Iris of Flygon house and Lillith, advisor of the Salamence house ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:10 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
So much activity 0w0 emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira

So as you can tell, I have Iris of Flygon house and Lillith, advisor of the Salamence house ^^

Oh yay! I have Koru in the Salamence house! Ramona is advisor of Kingdra House 4laugh  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:12 pm
totally forgot to check what dorm house Claude in XD apparently its flygon. Have to say, one of my fav pokemons o3o then again i'm a sucker for desert and fossil pokemon xD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:12 pm
shadowabyss1301
totally forgot to check what dorm house Claude in XD apparently its flygon. Have to say, one of my fav pokemons o3o then again i'm a sucker for desert and fossil pokemon xD
I love flygon too! I fell in love with it when I played the Emerald game for first time. It was there flying at the opening scene  

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:14 pm
Alexia SeeYa
shadowabyss1301
I love flygon too! I fell in love with it when I played the Emerald game for first time. It was there flying at the opening scene

I love flygon because its the "desert spirit" XD and for a LONG time i loved deserts XD hell, i have a party of pokemon made for desert combat o3o  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:37 pm
shadowabyss1301
Alexia SeeYa
shadowabyss1301

I love flygon because its the "desert spirit" XD and for a LONG time i loved deserts XD hell, i have a party of pokemon made for desert combat o3o
Oh ummm...I don't have the game anymore. But back when I was still playing, I picked whatever pokemon I found interesting into my team. Based on the design first, then it's last evolution. I didn't know Flygon evolving from Trapinch until like along while later 'cause I didn't expect such elegant dragon to born from ant-like desert pokemon ^_^;;; For bagon I can see it will be salamence...

Too bad none of my characters is in Flygon house >_<;;  

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:40 pm
Prairiefox

Oh yay! I have Koru in the Salamence house! Ramona is advisor of Kingdra House 4laugh

yay for another Kingdra member! emotion_brofist Hayato is probably going to like her ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:48 pm
murruelecreuset
Hey everybody, I figured I should make my introductions to those I don't know.

I'm murrue or rue depending on who you talk too. I'll be playing Maria a student in Flygon House and I'm currently working on another student who's name will be Eve so we can all look forward to that. smile

Hopefully she is going to be in Kingdra 030 don't mind me, gotta show support for the house of my character xD

Xia-tian: hēi! You don't promote my house charizard!

uhh...there is many already unlike Kingdra >->

Xiatian: Unfair!  

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:48 pm
Alexia SeeYa
Prairiefox

yay for another Kingdra member! emotion_brofist Hayato is probably going to like her ^^

She's pretty easy goin' plus with the whole love of history I'm sure they will 4laugh I intend on her pokmon being creepy fun though wink  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:49 pm
Alexia SeeYa
shadowabyss1301
Alexia SeeYa
shadowabyss1301

Oh ummm...I don't have the game anymore. But back when I was still playing, I picked whatever pokemon I found interesting into my team. Based on the design first, then it's last evolution. I didn't know Flygon evolving from Trapinch until like along while later 'cause I didn't expect such elegant dragon to born from ant-like desert pokemon ^_^;;; For bagon I can see it will be salamence...

Too bad none of my characters is in Flygon house >_<;;

i just remember looking up Trapinch when the game was just Ruby and finding out and i wanted it xD

i like to do theme teams even if there not my legit team XD  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

kato the silken

Divine Star

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:51 pm

well, watch me desperately show my newfound kingdra house pride
congrats, marinka's probably going to accidentally set something on fire extremely quick

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:58 pm
yandeer

well, watch me desperately show my newfound kingdra house pride
congrats, marinka's probably going to accidentally set something on fire extremely quick

-flings arm up- WOOO~! O3O ARSON!  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:58 pm
Just realized my question belongs in another thread. (Ignore this post)  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff