Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
Off Days Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:40 pm
My long distance boyfriend is coming to visit me this weekend. I will not be able to post on Gaia at all from Friday afternoon until Monday afternoon, though I may be able to read announcements/posts at night  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:54 pm
DJ Double B
My long distance boyfriend is coming to visit me this weekend. I will not be able to post on Gaia at all from Friday afternoon until Monday afternoon, though I may be able to read announcements/posts at night

Thank you for letting us know ^^

the first round of the tournament will begin on Friday and it will last for one week so you'll have time to battle 3nodding  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:55 pm
Shadow of Miracles
DJ Double B

Thank you for letting us know ^^

the first round of the tournament will begin on Friday and it will last for one week so you'll have time to battle 3nodding

Awesome. I'll try to post friday morning, dunno if i'll have time though for one, let alone both
If not, It'll for sure be on Monday  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:09 pm
Seeing as I'm not able to participate in the battle event due to summer classes invading my life, I just wanted to let you guys know I will be taking a small hiatus from the guild.

I will try to maybe pop in and talk in the ooc when I can, but until my finals and the battle event are over I most likely will not be posting anytime soon. Just a heads up ^^  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

ShyWolfHeart

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:42 pm
I'm typing this on my phone so hopefully it doesn't sounds too bad but I'm not going to be on for a few days. I hit my head really bad a few days ago and apparently it caused a concussion and while I thought I was fine I fainted at work so now I'm getting checked out at the hospital. I know I'll be okay but I don't think I can properly post for the tournament so if need be then Void can win by forfeit I don't mind.

I am really sorry about this and especially for leaving Void hanging just as our battle was beginning. If there's anything I can do to make it up please let me know!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:38 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

Sorry this is kinda late sweatdrop but thank you for letting us know ^^ and we hope that you do really great in your classes! Glad to see you active in the OOC 3nodding

ShyWolfHeart

I'm really sorry that happened! Please take care of yourself and let us know when you are feeling better. Do not worry about the tournament, we totally understand and we just want to be sure that you're okay so take your time 3nodding  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SoundVVave

Anxious Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:14 pm
My family is going to be at my sister's for a few days. Not going to be on my laptop since my nephews and niece will be taking up a lot of my time XD
Will be back Saturday or Sunday!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:37 am
SoundVVave
My family is going to be at my sister's for a few days. Not going to be on my laptop since my nephews and niece will be taking up a lot of my time XD

Thank you for the heads up. Enjoy your time with your nephews and nieces ^^
I look forward to your return on the weekend. Take care SoudVVave x3  

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

SoundVVave

Anxious Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:47 pm
Hitsukei
SoundVVave

Thank you for the heads up. Enjoy your time with your nephews and nieces ^^
I look forward to your return on the weekend. Take care SoudVVave x3

Guess who's back emotion_dowant  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:18 am
Not sure if this is where I post it but I'm fully recovered, back atwork and wanting to get back to the rp! I know I had to leave at a ...awkward time during the current rp so I apologize for that BUT like I said I'm ready!  

ShyWolfHeart

A Voided Bear

Thankful Bear

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:42 am
ShyWolfHeart
Not sure if this is where I post it but I'm fully recovered, back atwork and wanting to get back to the rp! I know I had to leave at a ...awkward time during the current rp so I apologize for that BUT like I said I'm ready!

gaia_spoons I'm relieved to hear that you've recovered well and that you're back in the swing of things. It's unfortunate that we couldn't have the battle Perhaps Jung-Su and Elijah could have another interaction should time allow it and if you wish?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:15 pm
ShyWolfHeart

-parties- Yay welcome back. I'm glad to hear that your feeling much better now owo  

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

ShyWolfHeart

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:23 pm
A Voided Bear
ShyWolfHeart

gaia_spoons I'm relieved to hear that you've recovered well and that you're back in the swing of things. It's unfortunate that we couldn't have the battle Perhaps Jung-Su and Elijah could have another interaction should time allow it and if you wish?

Yes of course! I was really looking forward to it so if you want we can do some PM plot chatting when you have the time ^^
Elijah needs more friends...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:35 am
ShyWolfHeart
A Voided Bear
ShyWolfHeart

Yes of course! I was really looking forward to it so if you want we can do some PM plot chatting when you have the time ^^
Elijah needs more friends...

gaia_spoons Excellent, I'd like that. OwO
As does Jung-Su... I don't believe he has any yet xD  

A Voided Bear

Thankful Bear

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:22 pm
Hey, wanna let yall know that as of last night I haven't been feeling very well
Additionally, my final for my summer class is this friday

Posts for Ava/Nirav may be delayed  
Trainer Prep