Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
.:Gummy Hanger:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:23 pm
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇
Male & Female 17 Kanzen Kankaku Dreamer-One OK Rock ~Enter Saiko Twins~

Erin snapped his windmill shuriken back together. Nami swore, causing Erin to shoot her a dirty glance. "Well, that can't mean anything good." Erin shuddered.
Hearing his sister swear wasn't normal. Now he knew things were going into the toilet. He was hoping Nami wouldn't go into a panic attack. Especially seeing Sophia starting to lose it. "Damn. Really wish I could use that key-sword thing." He grit his teeth.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan
fox137

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:32 pm
Quote:

fox137

Quote:

Quote:

Daxter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Now, I like Precursor Orbs and Power Cells as much as the next guy"
"but if you ask me, they must've been real losers"
Ottsel god
Thoughts: "..."
Out Of rock Candy: your not the only one

daxter's ears went back as he watched the hanger collapse. letting out a sigh he then turned to Sophia, his eyes going wide as he had a flash back. turning to erin, daxter summoned his keyblade and tossed it to him. "here, use myn, we need to hold her down, you, call on the light energy from your heart and channel it into her, we cant let the darkness take over now, I've seen, and experienced what darkness can do..." he stated as his eyes flashed black for a moment, the dark eco in his body reacting to his will. and with sudden force, daxter changed.

he then turned and palmed one fist as he cracked his neck. "man, I gotta say, dark eco comes in handy some times" he said, his voice much deeper then normal. holding out his hands, he attempted to grab Sophia and sparks of purple energy shoot from his own body and touched the ground before vanishing once more.  

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:43 pm
kalenakeeper
kinda ruined my supirse plan there

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Phantom didnt move still insdie the ruble the attacks not working all that well because his ball was white right now and no one was attacking him phsicly-
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:49 pm
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

fox137
holloween-hound

(( (slouches) sorry. Been a long day and im aching all over, tomorrow getting new cat, gotta get challah....(falls over) besides, I though you wanted only eclipse to fight the phantom ))

Sophia quickly leaps away from everyone. She jumped and landed on Jaster's, now crushed, gummi ship. She remained crouched holding her scythe, she was watching the Phantom.

The dark lotus attack ended.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:01 pm
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇

Catching the keyblade, Erin swung it around with a smile. "Heh, yeah! Now I can get to business."
He swung the keyblade, since he was a master at swordplay under three different forms, and decided to go with his mixed sword art style, charging the pile of rubble to check for movement.

kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan
fox137

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:04 pm

When Eclipse heard the shield was held by war he had a quick relapse of Death. A memory. Death showed her how to use this shield. If he knew it. Eclipse knew it. "I can take it down. Can you all cover for me?" He said as he ran to the edge of the shield as placed both his hands on the shield bracing for any backlash the shield had to it as he fed death energy into the shield taking it over slowly.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

fox137

holloween-hound

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:10 pm
Quote:

fox137

Quote:

Quote:

Daxter

Ottsel god

daxter gave a grin and a nod as he moved to place himself between eclipse and the pile of rubble, waiting for the thing, if it was alive, to come at him. "you got it. heh heh heh" he said giving and almost bestial laugh at the end as he bent down to his quadruplet stance.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:01 pm
»»»Koko«««

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.A darkness portal opens up from the entryway of the Gummy Hanger. However, instead of heartless coming out, Koko comes out of it instead. She looks around as the darkness portal closes up. She notices that the place has already seemed to be through battle. "Hmm...looks like I'm a little late...if those heartless haven't been such a bother...." she shakes her head, "They've been more active as of late...and they seem to be drawn to here according to master...." She notices people, but doesn't approach them, instead she stares at them. She's looking for a certain person, a person she was ordered to watch over, but she isn't any of the people she sees. She stands there and thinks whether to ask them or not.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

fox137

holloween-hound

[OOC: Just gonna throw her in with you guys if you don't mind sweatdrop ]  

Flippy flusters Flaky

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:12 pm
kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Phantom was witting patiently inside the rubble for them to make the wrong move while war was floating aorund outside watching the hanger from her dragooon nobody-
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:25 am
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇

Nami confirmed her suspicions. "Erin, don't go any further. It's still there."

kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan
fox137

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:45 am
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

fox137
holloween-hound
((don't mind at all))
((first reaction when I see the picture: EEP! IM NOT YOUR MOMMY! ((doctor who, 9th doctor))
((also, when I attack like this, these aren't her normal moves so not really putting them down lol))

Sophia was in a overload state brought on by her scythe. Normally she could control it but today, she can't. It was draining on her strength the more she used it, however she couldn't turn it off.
This was all because her keyblade is no longer.

She gave a weary, bloodshot look at War moving around watching outside. She knew she couldn't fight her

"dark slash!" she murmured, her pink scythe was holding a lot of energy which gave it a ominous look.

She lept down into the rubble directly attacking the phantom where it was.

She no longer had control of what she was doing, the scythe just kept calling her, meanwhile it lead all the attacks.

"we don't use our scythes anymore..." she remembered Eclipse saying that. Oh how she wished that were true. She saw Eclipse in his Death form with his scythe. Did she force this. What other choice did she have. Her magic was strong but not against this opponent, which would have left her in the open. She had to defend, had to....  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:49 am

Eclipse felt War's pressense in the shield as his thought's entered War's head. "I see you war. You know who and what i am. I was the host of your brother. Death. You know my power and my will to break this shield. You do not wish to see my strength when i do. I'm giving you the chance to back down from this war and end this. I am not one for forgiveness." He said to War.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

fox137

holloween-hound

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:32 am
Quote:

fox137

Quote:

Quote:

Daxter

Ottsel god

daxter gave a chuckle as he looked to nami. "heh, guess we rock so much, the heartless is scared stiff." he smiled as he turned to look at the pile of ruble once more. "or its waiting till we drop our guard, but that would be cheating." he said as he stared at the screen this time, as if he was looking at the irl you instead of the other characters. he gave a shrug before as he then looked at Sophia. "and then you, missy, you need to take control of yourself, don't let the darkness control you, it is you who controls it."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:57 pm
User Image

Kɨɇ/Luciel

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Luciel giggled at him your just an x host and he is not my brother i only have one brother death is more like a cousin or something as for my shield you will just have to try and find out mister if you can break my power on your own unlike death who my big brother could have beatin himshe says sticking out her tongue even though there was no way any of them could see it as she crossed her arms and looked grumpy now by him trying to show off

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC i know kie wouldnt beat death be she is a little sis and likes to always think her big brother is better then everyone}
kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan
holloween-hound
Kurai_18

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:20 pm
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇

Erin scoffed and rested the keyblade on his shoulder. "Now Nami's getting full of herself."
Nami glared at him. "You'd hit a little girl?"
Erin waved his free hand at the girl. "It's her or us, sis."

kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan
fox137

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash