Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Tagonia
Princess Festival Area/Monument to the Lost Worlds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:13 am
kalenakeeper

Yama seemed fine, looking at his mother and smiling a bit before looking back at Eric.

Amu gently pet Ash as he began to doze off himself.

Light Reiko nodded and led the group back to Reiko's Mother. "You will control yourself against our guests, woman. Or else I will make sure you go back to level in that hole in the ground when the world was in darkness." She plainly said, taking them back to the castle.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:21 am
therealkiru

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Reiko's mother gave a scornful look to Light Reiko
"I do not trust outsiders."

Eric continued to sing as walked fast, he went into Reiko's room and slowely laid her down. He sat down and continued to sing as he held her hand.
He was bothered by Reiko's mother attacking his grandmother. It was one thing for her to lash out at him, but for her to attack his grandmother....it was unacceptable. He decided to leave it be.

Kalena followed Light Reiko and saw the castle.
"whoooah

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:39 am
kalenakeeper

"Then learn to." Light Reiko replied, smiling at Reiko's mother. "I may look the same as your daughter, but unlike her, I do not share the same type of motherly bond she has with you." The guardian went on as the went inside.

"This is so big." Yama said, holding onto Kalena.

Reiko woke up from her woozy spell, but sang with Eric, though somewhat weak from her anxiety attack.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:44 am
therealkiru

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kalena smiled softly touching the castle walls.
"wow.....so how long did it take for you and Reiko to restore this world, if I may ask."

Eric smiled and continued to sing to Reiko, he was happy she was alright.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:49 pm
kalenakeeper

After the song, Reiko kissed Eric's cheek, holding him close as she wheezed, though less than previously.

"About a year or so, give or take." Light Reiko answered, sighing as she stopped in the main hall. "The Princess...During her time restoring the world, she found herself, along with Eric, fighting against many heartless and nobodies. One nest contained a massive number and nearly killed the girl. With some quick healing, she is all right, but there are times when she is stressed or upset, that the injury begins to take its toll."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:04 pm
therealkiru

Eric smiled and held her close against his chest.
"I will never leave you, Reiko. "

Kalena sighs hearing this.
"but I take it that she eradicated the heartless and nobodies. I am sure that Eric would give her his heart if she needed it. I mean, he is my grandson, and I'd do the same for my family. Eric can heal this land if he keeps her close....I bet you know this already however."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:18 pm
kalenakeeper

"I know..." Reiko replied back to Eric, embracing him.

"Very true." Light Reiko replied to Kalena. "I do worry for both of their sakes at times."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:27 pm
therealkiru

Eric smiled and gently held Reiko closely.
"I can sense that bad things have happened at the academy, for now, I think we need to stay out of it."

Kalena nodded and sighed
"Eric got the best of both worlds....he has his father's wisdom and courage but have a darker side and he has my daughter's and my light soul, our power..." she sighed again.

She started to seem tired.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:43 pm
kalenakeeper

"Oh...Light Me will be upset at this." Reiko said, rubbing her head. "I suppose I'll try and stay open to let any runaways in."

"Come. I will show you to you and your childrens' quarters." Light Reiko led the family to a room and opened it. WHat lied inside as a large enough room for a queen sized bed, and then two smaller ones for both kids.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:57 pm
therealkiru

"right now....I think we need to keep Jaster away from here too......right now....he's split between his heart and his nobody.....future Jaster is having to deal with it but its hard for him...." Eric sighed
"he is a good friend, but for now, he is a hazard"

Kalena nodded to Light Reiko
"Thankyou so much, heart of this world" she smiled.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:42 pm
therealkiru

Kalena was deep asleep. She was exhausted.

A message from the academy appeared in code.

Kalena turned over being too exhausted to read the memo, she was deep asleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:31 pm
kalenakeeper

Yama was the only one awake of the trio. He noticed the note and picked it up, curious about what it read.

Light Reiko sighed, patrolling the halls while Reiko remained busy in the castle doctor, reciecing another check up for her condition.  

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:42 am
therealkiru

Eric stayed near the door to the doctor, he wasn't allowed in which he understood why.

Quote:
Don't worry. I left an Alarm spell on it to wake her up till she opens the letter (said by Headmaster Eclipse.)

The letter lets out a obnoxious alarm sound

Kalena immediately woke up. She didn't get much sleep.
She looked at the letter Yama had.
"ugh.....one of Eclipse's notices...."

She stood up and took the letter from him and opened it.

The ringing stopped

She sighed and sat down on her bed, she rubbed her eyes and read the letter out loud so Yama could hear it.
((its pretty much the announcement))

She read over a particular part again.
".....Twilight town falling into the hands of one of the Horsemen of the Apocalypse...."

She put her hand up to her mouth, she was in shock, all this happened while she was away.
"dammit....looks like vacation has been cut short." she whined.

She looked to Yama
"im taking you both back with me, but we need to tell Reiko and Eric. Its only fair that they know."

She sighed rubbing her face
"horsemen of the apocalypse....ugghhh.....lets see, what happened the last time...." she started to think the last time the horsemen were active, other than last year with the run-in with Death taking over Eclipse, the year she decided it was time to let go of the Academy, even if it was for a little while.

"ugh...no idea how to beat them.....DK has had run ins with Death....is that the same for the horsemen.....has to be...." she said to herself.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:02 pm
kalenakeeper

Reiko walked out, sighing and holding Eric tightly.

"But Mom!" Yama said, frowning. "You're exhausted! You can't even kick anyone's butt?"  

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:11 pm
therealkiru

Eric hugged Reiko close
"good news or bad news?"

Kalena sighed
"I know, but even though we have been here one day, Tagonia is actually slower than the academy is.....so we been gone a week..." she sighed rubbing her eyes.

She was still very exhausted
"but as a master, I have my duties...if it was a lesser enemy, id stay, but its the horsemen, they don't care and will destroy light and dark.....I have to go.

Tagonia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff