Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 100: Mark of Mastery Exam Preparation Class Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:08 pm
kalenakeeper

Eric laughed. "I didn't know computers could have ironic timing," he said sitting down in a nearby chair. The adrenaline began wearing off and he became more visibly tired. "Fun while it lasted though. Albeit depressing in setting and conversation," he said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:22 pm
kefkadragon

User Image

Eric nodded and collapsed on the floor.
"your the only other person other than myself who has done the simulation....seen what ive seen.....its a mess" he sighed.

"I guess the academy's network crashed from a overload or something."  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:44 pm
kalenakeeper

Eric chuckled. "The thing couldn't handle how much a** we were kicking, pardon my language," he said. He stood up from his seat. "That, or the admin figured out that you brought a student into a highly secret training program without their permission and will soon come to punish us. That might just be me being paranoid though. Half the staff can apparently speak to you in your mind through magic or some crap," he said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:09 pm
kefkadragon

User Image

Eric chuckled and pushed any stray hairs from his eyes.
"its fine. Besides, its something I never told DIZ about, and this room is hardly ever used, so its best used for this than to let it go to waste and gather cobwebs." he grins and moves his hand around, a little bit of antimatter flew around his hand as he watched it.

"Its sometimes easier but not everyone can do it. Actually few of the admin now can do it."  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:11 pm

Suddenly, Despite the fact that the simulation seemed to have shorted itself out due to the activity that was performed within the simulation. A 2D notification would suddenly pop up in front of the two, It had a strange symbol above with two vague words that it consisted of, O and Z seemingly to be the building blocks of it causing to spell out Oz. The notification went as so
User Image
It seemed to be that someone wanted to eagerly fight them and as a result showed a notification towards them to reveal that they were asked a request to either agree or disagree with the sudden message. However it was obvious that this was not a feature that the simulation provided.

Kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:15 pm
kefkadragon
fiendish az

User Image

Eric looked at the 2D notification. This was new to him.
"well....that's a new thing....im up for another fight, how about you, Eric?" he got to his feet  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:26 am
kalenakeeper

fiendish az

Eric shrugged. "I don't know man. This thing seems kind of sketchy. Isn't this program supposed to be secret? It could be someone trying to mess with it. I'm definitely up for another fight, but I'm not sure if this thing is a fight or some sort of virus that will destroy the school somehow. If you do it, I'll join you. Just remember it could be a bad thing," he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:40 am
kefkadragon
fiendish az

User Image

"Yeah but we wont know unless we find out. Besides, DIZ's system can stop any hacker trying to get to information and the school practically rebuilds itself now thanks to Kalena. So much magic going on here."

He goes to hit the accept button  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:49 pm
kalenakeeper

Eric smirked and summoned his keyblade. "I hope you're right," he said. He pushed his glasses up his nose with his free hand and waited for whatever the new program brought.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:31 pm
User Image
                                          🌐 ??? ‹⊰ ??? ⊱›

++++++++++++++++++What's Going On?
                                          With: Eric and Eric
                                          Condition: Stable.
                                          Energy Output Level: 0%

++++++++++++++++++++Who Am I?
                                          True Form:Inactive
                                          Threat Level:Dangerous
                                          Allegiance:None?

+++++++++++++++++++Miscellaneous
                                          Out..Of..Care:Oh man, I just realized your characters have the same first name lol.

Also sorry for the font change, I couldn't remember what the font was lol.
                                          Notice:None
                                          Active Theme:Sudden Invitation
                                          List of Theme's:

Quotes:

Kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

███████████████████████████████████████████████

With a simple action Eric accepted the invitation for better or for worse, And when he did the notification suddenly changed now saying.
                                          User Image

This hinted that the connection was successful and because of this the notification suddenly imploded itself which in turn would cause the scenery to to change dramaticly.
                                          User Image
                                          The place seemed tranquil despite being a simple simulation, In front of them stood a masked individual with his arms folded as if he was waiting them and was now currently staring down at them once they arrived and casually unfolded the arms and took an unusual fighting stance that consisted of the individual retarcting one arm into a primed state near his waist area while the the arm was pulled back even further and was raised higher then the other. He allowed his right leg to take a step further towards the duo allowing the individual to complete his stance. Despite the lack of weaponry he seemed perfectly calm as if he could easily fight them bare handed. The notification then appeared in front of the combatants showing a two way message meant for the both of them declaring. FIGHT! Which would allow them to initiate the battle.User Image

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:40 pm
kefkadragon
fiendish az

User Image

Eric watched as the scenery changed around himself and the other Eric. He looked up at the opponent

"damn, does that guy have stilts under him or what!?"
He decided to take a defensive stance to begin with, unsure of this guy or his motive. This wasn't a ordinary simulation.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:28 pm
kalenakeeper

fiendish az

Eric observed the opponent. "Hmm. A fist fighter. Don't underestimate that style. My first girlfriend was a fist fighter and she could take down Lawrence and I easily," he said to the other Eric. He saw the other Eric took a defensive stance. Somebody has to swing first. It's pretty hard to block a small, fast moving object like a fist with a blade, but the same could be said about blocking a blade with a fist. Unless this guy has really tough forearms. Screw it, I'll go first. Light attack to see what he's capable of, he thought. Eric leapt toward the opponent and aimed his blade downward. He stabbed at the opponent as he landed. I'll probably regret this, he thought.

(OOC: This theme music rules! )  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:20 pm
User Image
                                          🌐 ??? ‹⊰ ??? ⊱›

++++++++++++++++++What's Going On?
                                          With: Eric and Eric
                                          Condition: Stable.
                                          Energy Output Level: 0%

++++++++++++++++++++Who Am I?
                                          True Form:Inactive
                                          Threat Level:Dangerous
                                          Allegiance:None?

+++++++++++++++++++Miscellaneous
                                          Out..Of..Care:Thanks, I love to listen to music. If your into that then you might enjoy this then.
                                          Notice:None
                                          Active Theme:Speak My Fist!
                                          List of Theme's:

Quotes:

Kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

The masked man made no movement towards Eric as he rushed forward to test the man's skills which he would soon face as the man would suddenly kick the side of Eric's blade with his foot the moment he came a reasonable distance to make an attempt to stab him. The blow would push the blade towards its wielder so it would hinder any potential counter attacks that Eric would try to lash out against the man who quickly let lose a jab at the left side of Eric's exposed rib cage with his right fist, Should it land, The weight of the blow would feel as if someone just swung a metal bat against him at high speeds. If he managed to block the blow with his blade it would lift him up a foot off the ground as a result. Regardless of the outcome he would strafe towards Eric's left side during the process of him punching Eric as he would swing his right fist that he had been keeping primed during the entire situation of the fight currently directly at the center of Eric's mass which was the chest. Should the punch land, it would hit him in a much harder force then the previous one and would launch him away from the masked man a reasonable distance away.User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:34 pm
kefkadragon
fiendish az

((Out Of Cupcakes: Ok, lol, here is the one problem with two guys named "eric' in the same place. Can't tell is who....so....we may have to put tags like Older Eric (Kefka's) and Young Eric (mine) to be able to read it right ))
((Edited))

User Image

Younger Eric saw Older Eric about to get hit. He ran in trying to push the older Eric out of the way of the attack. He was still testing his own limits.

He summoned his keyblade to his hand and took a swing to the masked man's neck, his keyblade growing rose thorns.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:56 am
kalenakeeper

fiendish az

Eric was shocked when the opponent kicked his blade away from hitting him. The move was so quick that Eric's momentum made his arm continue forward, but it never connected with the opponent. He saw the fist coming, but knew he wasn't fast enough to block. He braced himself to take a large impact. The opponent's fist went straight into his left ribs with massive force. His spine bent in the direction of the punch.

Oh crap. This guy is just as strong as Cordinia, if not stronger, he thought. He brought his blade up to block the other fist when the other Eric pushed him out of the way. The first punch had knocked him in the other Eric's direction. Eric landed on his back. He sprang back up and cracked his knuckles. His adrenaline began pumping again. "Heh, I would've stretched out first if I knew I was in for this kind of fight. That last thing seemed to be my warm up," he said laughing maniacally. How the hell am I still standing after that? I guess the committee gave me something good after all. A tough as hell body and near masochistic levels of pain tolerance. Heheheheh, I just hope he didn't break my ribs. Yogtz wouldn't never let me live down the fact a computer virus beat the ever loving crap out of me, he thought.  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff