Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
The Library Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:48 pm
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇
Male & Female 17 Kanzen Kankaku-One OK Rock~Enter Saiko Twins~

"Yes, right. We, my sister and I are actually the same age. No little about her, you see. She was bourn a minute before me." Erin explained. "You seem familiar. Tell me, when did you see us last?"
" Aha, there you are. " Nami spoke quietly to herself.
The book was dusty and contained medical treatments for a lot of things. "Definitely better than the library at home."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Flippy flusters Flaky
Angel of Hollowness

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:59 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakia looked up at nothing, trying to remember when they first met, but all she could remember was a ship, "Hmm...it was in a place where there was this ship...and I was lost." That was all she could remember. She noticed Nami who had come back from grabbing a book it seemed. She waved at her with a smile.

Koko stayed quiet while standing next to Wakai, as her plan to eliminate the keyblade user was foiled. She would've tried to take him down, if it weren't for Wakai showing up.

Quote:

Kurai_18

Angel of Hollowness

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:21 pm
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇

"I'm bloody sure I'd remember you." He saw that Nami had returned, a book in her hand. "Do you remember meeting her somewhere?"
Shaking her head, Nami's reply came slowly "No. Not that I wouldn't have remembered. She seems familiar, though."
Nami had to think a bit. She punched Erin in the arm. "Tha's it! It was back home when she fell out of the sky. Bloody nearly drowned us when the boat broke."

" Ow, my bloody arm!" Erin scolded.
"Oh hush you moppet." Nami warned.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Angel of Hollowness

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:27 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai was surprised to hear that, "R-Really? Did I really almost kill you two?" she bowed her head at them in apology. "I-I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to..." she really didn't remember that happening, but believed them.

Koko thought that was unbelievable, "That really sounds melancholic and...ridiculous." she thought to herself.

Quote:

Kurai_18

Angel of Hollowness

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:34 pm
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇

She took a step backwards, taken aback. "I'm a liar, now am I?"
Erin rolled his eyes and covered half of his face with one hand. " Here we go." He groaned.
"You got a free meal and boarding out of the whole ordeal, so no use trying to call me a black kettle."

Flippy flusters Flaky
Angel of Hollowness

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:43 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai looked down, fidgeting, "B-But...I really didn't mean to..." she started to tear up too from not remembering such things. She hugged the new pair of clothes she was holding close and tight for comfort, but it obviously wasn't working as she started to feel even more guilt.

Koko did nothing but stand as watch, as she thought a crying Wakai actually looked kind of cute.

Quote:

Kurai_18

Angel of Hollowness

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:53 pm
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇

Erin gestured at Wakai. "You're so brash, sister. You happy? All you've done is make her cry."
She bit her lip at the scolding she received. Nami turned to Wakai. " I'm-I'm sorry. It's just, I'm kind of anxious about this new surrounding. 'S causing me stress and to snap more easily."
Nami looked away and at the ground, a scolded look on her face.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Angel of Hollowness

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:09 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai looked at Nami, then down at the ground. She still had tears in her eyes. She looked at Koko who was just standing by as if she wanted guidance about what to say.

Koko just stood there, not saying or doing anything, leaving Wakai to try to figure it out herself.

"Hauu~..." she was saddened that Koko won't help in any way. So, she looked back at Nami, staring at her for a few seconds before finally saying something, "I-It's all right...that's understandable...so," she wiped her eyes of any left over tears, "I hope from now on, we can get along...even though I almost killed you two...by accident."

Quote:

Kurai_18

Angel of Hollowness

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:17 am
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇

Nami shrugged and closed her eyes. "We all can swim swim. Nothing major."
Erin still covered half of his face. "Yes, well. Water isn't exactly my strong suit, sister."
:I know and you're bloody heavy now, aren't you?" Nami frowned.
"I could say the same of you, miss. It wasn't easy, gettin' you to the Infirmary like you were." Erin retorted.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Angel of Hollowness

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:32 am
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai watched the two as they argued, tilting her head a bit in confusion. She looked down at her clothes and remember what she was gonna ask Koko, "Oh, that's right," she faced Koko, "this note, it's from my mother isn't it? Then that means you are a maid sent from my parents right?" She held up the note at Koko, making it a little close to her face.

Koko stared at the note, looking away, "Mistress, you are too obvious..." she said to herself, talking about Wakai's mother. She then shook her head, and looked at Wakai, "I can't object against that note...and I'm going to say that I'm a maid."

"So then you are my parents' maid..." she looked down at the new pair of clothes she held, "Are they that worried...? Do they think I'd get into trouble that easily?" She looked back up at Koko.

Koko didn't answer, instead, she looked at the two blue heads, "Excuse me, you two wouldn't know a place where Wakai could change into her new clothes would you?"

Quote:

Kurai_18

Angel of Hollowness

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:46 pm
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇

"Sorry," Nami shrugged. "Not a clue."
Erin shrugged, too.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Angel of Hollowness

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:27 pm
»»»Koko«««

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Koko sighed, "I thought this school would have some kind of changing room for gym classes at least...but I guess not." She then summoned a portal, pointing at it, "You'll just have to change in here."

Wakai was surprised by Koko suddenly summong the portal, but more surprised by her suggestion, "Wh-What!? But I can't go in there, heartless come out of there right!?"

Koko shook her head, "Not all heartless come out of here you know..." she then put her arm inside it, "See, it's safe."

Wakai looked at Koko as she stuck her arm inside it, and then at the portal, "B-But..."

Quote:

Kurai_18

Angel of Hollowness

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:38 pm
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇

They looked at each other, unsure of what they were talking about and what was happening. Both shrugging, it seemed they had another twin moment.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Angel of Hollowness

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:53 pm
»»»Koko«««

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Koko let out a sigh, taking her arm out of the portal and closing it. "Very well..." she then pointed behind the bookcase, "You'll just have to change there."

"Wh-What!? But what if someone walks by!?"

Koko pointed to herself, "I'll watch one side," and then she pointed at Nami, "and miss pigtails will watch the other."

Quote:

Kurai_18

Angel of Hollowness

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:18 am
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇

"Might as well. Who knows what kind of creeps are in this school." She looked accusingly at Erin.
He wasn't even paying attention to their conversation, since he wasn't really all that interested. Erin noticed Nami's accusing glare. "Wait, what? What's wi' the accusatory glare?"

Flippy flusters Flaky
Angel of Hollowness

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items