Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
The Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DJ GhostHouse

Hygienic Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:00 am
fox137

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan

(空) M A K O T O (草)

User Image

| Title - New Guy | Rank - Student | Weapon - Sky Wing | Job - Free Lancer

500/500 = ♦HP

250/250 = ♦MP

◆ Attack: ████████████████████

◆ Defense: ████████████████████

◆ Speed: ████████████████████

◆ Intelligence: ████████████████████

◆ Stamina: ████████████████████

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

Pretty much, it's hard for me to make it appear... Like right now. Matoko said to them, when Erin asked about the keyblades. The fact that they both have guns is basically all they need for these "Heartless" things. Kalena basically explained what these keyblades do in specific times, but Makoto never activated his when it needed to materialize. It just poofed in. When she thanked Makoto on his act of defending Sophia, he kinda just smiled and scratched the back of his head. Eheheh, it just clicked, ya know? But about her keyblade... What if she was able to use a second one like that guy I fought did? How come he was able to use three keyblades at once? Makoto asked. He really thought everyone was just allowed one. But how did he get three?

◄ MOVE LIST ►

◘ Strike Raid - Hurl your Keyblade toward enemies.
User Image

◘ Air Spiral - Deal multiple hits with a somersault attack.
User Image

◘ Sliding Rush - Lay into enemies with a powerful charging attack.
User Image

◘ Air Sweep - Crack down on surrounding foes with a jumping spin attack.
User Image

◘ Chain Rave - Hold your Keyblade by the chain and swing it around as you charge. Enemy attacks will bounce right off.
User Image

☠ Rising Rush - Charge through enemies and deal multiple hits, then finish by knocking them into the air.
User Image

☠ Speed Combo Breaker - Casts Haste on yourself, and devastate foes with a flurry of attacks.
User Image

◄ ITEM LIST ►

♦ Potion
♦ Phoenix Down
♦ ...
♦ ...
♦ ...
♦ ...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:08 am
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇
Male & Female 17 Kanzen Kankaku Dreamer-One OK Rock ~Enter Saiko Twins~

With all seriousness in his eyes, Erin turned to Makoto. Don't get any ideas. I'm more fond of swords than my sister."
Nami slightly blushed at the memory of holding a GHOUL. She remembered it well but the memory faded as she remembered she couldn't buy it.
"Anyways, this place. What's it's goal, exactly?" The seriousness flickered out of Erin's eyes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
DJ GhostHouse
fox137
kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:11 am
fox137
DJ GhostHouse
Kurai_18
knux_nyan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kalena though on that.
"well, some people, their hearts are strong enough to wield 2 keyblades, some people whom are strong enough to wield 2 decide that 1 is just enough, but however can do 2 in a crisis. For anyone to wield 3 keyblades at once is....well....its not exactly unheard of....but only if you have a tail. 2 keyblades at once is the normal maximum limit for humans." she smiled

"yes, Makoto, I can see that you have a guardian's soul. I do as well, but you are just starting out, im sure you will be just fine" she grins

She looks back at the twins ((Sry having to edit this post))
"the goal of the keyblade academy is to train new keyblade wielders so they can fight the heartless and nobodies, and keep Kingdom Hearts out of evil clutches."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:25 am
kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan

(空) M A K O T O (草)

User Image

500/500 = ♦HP

250/250 = ♦MP

Heh, well I am pretty cool! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. That was basically it. Makoto was letting his ego get to him yet again. One of the many recurring problems Makoto or basically anyone who knows him, deal with. As he heard what Kalena was talking about, it was actually the same thing in terms of his orientation here. But what was a Heartless she was talking about? Are they part of the evil things that are after this Kingdom Hearts thing? Is it where all the hearts of dead people go? So what is it these Heartless and stuff look like? I've never even knew that such a thing existed.

◄ MOVE LIST ►

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

◘ Chain Rave - Hold your Keyblade by the chain and swing it around as you charge. Enemy attacks will bounce right off.
User Image

☠ Rising Rush - Charge through enemies and deal multiple hits, then finish by knocking them into the air.
User Image

☠ Speed Combo Breaker - Casts Haste on yourself, and devastate foes with a flurry of attacks.
User Image

◄ ITEM LIST ►

♦ Potion
♦ Phoenix Down
♦ ...
♦ ...
♦ ...
♦ ...

DJ GhostHouse

Hygienic Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:30 am
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇

Nami cleared her throat and closed her eyes as she began to recite what a heartless was. "a Heartless is a creature created when the heart is taken from the body of almost any living creature. I've seen enough of them to know that only the small ones are easiest to kill."
Suddenly she realized what she had done and flinched. Erin chuckled. "You heard her, I guess."

DJ GhostHouse
fox137
kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:36 am
fox137
DJ GhostHouse
Kurai_18

Kalena smiled clapping her hands toward Nami.
"Very good! Very good indeed. Yes, she is right. And nobodies are created with the husks of the bodies that the heartless came from, there are much stronger nobodies out there, I know of one in particular who is just one of the most polite nobodies around, very shy too. Not all nobodies are bad" she smiled

She put away her keyblade and snapped her fingers

Immediately the crystals floating around made a holographic image of the weaker heartless and nobodies.

"these heartless are called Shadows, they are pure blood heartless, and so they need not to have the heartless emblem, they also do not release a heart when killed."

She then slapped her mouth
"oh wheres my manners, may I ask your names please" she smiled to the twins, her crystal tablet appearing in her hands.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:43 am
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇

Erin nodded and answered for the both of them. "I'm Erin Saiko, the swordsman of Traverse Town and this is my sister, Nami Saiko the sniper. Smart one, she is." Erin rested his hand on Nami's head.
She flinched and elbowed him in the ribs. He smiled the pain away with closed eyes. "I might be a little rusty but I'll give you about fifty yards before I put a knife in your back..." Nami whispered.
"Right, sorry." He replied, taking his hand off her head.

DJ GhostHouse
fox137
kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:02 am
kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan

(空) M A K O T O (草)

User Image

500/500 = ♦HP

250/250 = ♦MP

Makoto would worry about an accidental death, but these guys probably won't show it out, would they? Well, not if a gun "accidentally" gets set off. Well, today was certainly proving to be entertaining at least. More or less anyway. But that fight did have him exhausted. So Miss Kalena, if someone were to die and lose their heart, is it possible to get it back? He asked. Reviving his family really was his goal, but is it really possible?

◄ MOVE LIST ►

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

◄ ITEM LIST ►

♦ Potion
♦ Phoenix Down
♦ ...
♦ ...
♦ ...
♦ ...

DJ GhostHouse

Hygienic Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:12 am
fox137
DJ GhostHouse
Kurai_18

Kalena gave a deep and heavy sigh
"it is possible, but not easily done. The girl you just saw, Sophia. She was a nobody. Her heart was broken into pieces, and wielders like you all came together and put it back together. Ever since then, shes still struggling to keep it all together, her heart is just fine, but the darkness, she still has her nobody weapon to work with. Some hearts....never ascend to Kingdom Hearts, hers was one of the few."

She looked straight at Makoto
"it is possible but its also not easily done." she sighed but nodded to him.

"now, I will get your class schedules out later today Erin and Nami, i'll see that someone finds you and gives them to you." she smiles

"any more questions?"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:16 am
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇

"I don't really know about this, Erin?" Nami shuffled her feet.
"She doesn't have a keyblade though. You'll let her in anyways?" Erin asked worriedly.

DJ GhostHouse
fox137
kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:20 am
fox137
DJ GhostHouse
Kurai_18

Kalena smiles
"of course I will. It would be rude of me to split apart siblings. There are people here only because their family is also here. Some that are....not great with keyblades, a lot with magic, in a way, it doesn't really matter if you have a keyblade or not, its liked upon but you wont be able to take the keyblading courses..."

She held her pendant around her neck, she looked like she wanted to cry
"I'll never make that mistake again. I hurt my own brother in the worst possible way....and now I want him back more than ever. I haven't seen him in years." she said lowering her head.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:27 am
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇

Erin switched his weight and let a relieved breath escape. Nami put her hand to her chin and thought. "I've always had my Erin's back with supporting fire. Is there a way I could get my SV-98 from our home?"

DJ GhostHouse
fox137
kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:31 am
fox137
DJ GhostHouse
Kurai_18

Kalena gently shakes her head no
"im sorry, I shouldn't even let the pistol here, but because it was your mother's, im making an exception. Either you keep that hidden, and I mean well hidden, or I will take it from you and lock it up until you have to go off world when it will be returned to you"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:36 am
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇

Her cheeks inflated and a look of frustration crossed her face. Erin smiled and stepped behind her to guide her out of the way. "I've got no problems with it."
Nami turned to snap at him. "Yeah, of course you don't. You're a thick headed sword master."

DJ GhostHouse
fox137
kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:41 am
fox137
DJ GhostHouse
Kurai_18

"just hold onto it for now. Don't show it to anyone. I am giving you a privilege I don't give most new students." she said

((ok, I think I should try to take a nap, if I don't, im gonna drop dead tomorrow at Walmart during 'grey thursday' (pre-black Friday shopping)  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff