Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 117: Basic Sparring Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:19 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
souchi the 2nd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"not really. Not that I know of. I used to be a nobody....in the 'neo organazation'....but ive had my heart back for a while now....my friend X....I don't know if she'll ever regain her heart" she sighed heavily

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:36 pm
User Image

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
T O K I O

┌────────────────────────────┐

Tokio gave Sophia a friendly pat on the back. "Perk up! I'm sure your friend'll pull through." He answered with a reassuring smile. "Nobodies can grow hearts. Maybe...it takes longer for your friend X to grow one." Tokio told her, casually resting his hands behind his head. "Face it. If Nobodies were actually what they are said to be, they wouldn't make a face like this!" He plastered his hands on his face to make a hilariously goofy face. Well, not hilarious, but just to pick up on a more optimistic mood. "Without a heart, you wouldn't have emotions. Just like...a empty shell." His expression turned caring and slightly carefree. "If you can laugh, cry, and be angry. That is your heart calling." He pointed at her chest.

└─────────────────────────────┘

(On Off Click: ....)

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

Twotonedrebel

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:28 am
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

She shrugged and peered in. "I might have an idea."
Nami undid one of her ponytails and drew the band back. "If I miss this, run."
She pulled it back, aimed, and released. The shot flew unseen through the room and bounced off Shinoichi's shoulder, stinging her arm. Nami pulled out her other one and put it in her pocket. "Definitely gonna need more of these." She sighed as her hair fell straight down and flowed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Floppy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:59 am
× × Shinochi × ×

User Image"Hngnyah!" Shinochi quickly sat up, her ears perk right up. She rubbed her shoulder as if she felt something sting her. "Is there a bee in here or some-" she looked around and noticed a hair band on the ground. She picked it up and looked around, seeing Sophia conversing with Tokio. Then she looked at the door, seeing Wakai along with some other girl peeking in the room.
"Wow...you got her to actually wake up..." she waved at Shinochi with a small smile.
Assuming that Wakai flung the hairband at her, she suddenly shot the hairband at Wakai's forehead without warning at high speed.
Not expecting the hairband to suddenly get shot at her, Wakai receives a painful sting from the impact of the hairband onto her forehead. "Hau!" she held her forehead with both her hands, crouching down.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Souchi The 2nd

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:40 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
souchi the 2nd

Sophia burst out laughing looking at Tokio's face
"Thanks man. I hope my heart is strong enough to make a new keyblade for me.....a few weeks ago, my keyblade was destroyed by another wielder...he said I was too weak" she sighed, it still stung.

"I still have my nobody weapon, my scythe.....but.....I just...I still have trouble controlling myself when wielding it....I lost my mind a few times in the heat of battle....but I soon regained myself..."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:57 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

Nami couldn't help herself. She rolled to the floor in a fit of laughter. "Tha's bloo'y brilliant!"
Her accent was always more defined when she laughed. The shot also marveled her since she hadn't yet seen another person shoot one as well as herself.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:15 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User ImageUpon hearing laughter from the other girl, Shinochi stood up and looked at her leg as it was a little better now, as it healed up while she was sleeping. She then looked at the main focus, the people who interrupted her slumber. She approached them quietly.
Wakai looked at Nami, still holding her forehead, "I-It's not funny! It really really hurt!"
"Good, it should've hurt." Shinochi was now standing right behind Wakai. "You'd have expected something painful if you remembered what I told you about waking me from my slumber." she put her hands on her hips.
"B-But I didn't-"
"Ah ah, hush, I don't wanna hear it." she hushed Wakai, not allowing her to finish her sentence.
Wakai looked down as she held her forehead, a little saddened by the misunderstanding.
Seeing a saddened Wakai, Shinochi couldn't help but let out a sigh, offering Wakai a hand, "Sorry, now come on, get up." she said in a gentle tone.
Looking up at Shinochi, Wakai felt a little better knowing that Shinochi felt bad. She grabbed Shinochi's hand and stood up with her help.
After helping Wakai up, she looked at the blue-haired-pigtailed girl, "So, who's the new girl?"

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Souchi The 2nd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:26 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

She stood up and brushed off her skirt. "I'm sorry, I'm Nami."
Nami picked up her other hair tie and put them both back in her hair. Nami patted her bootleg to make sure her knife had stayed where it was.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:04 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User ImageShinochi noticed that Nami picked up the hairband that she had flung, realizing something, "So you were the one that flung the hairband?" she looked at Wakai, "Sorry Wakai, my bad, I just assumed it was you."
Wakai shook her head, "N-No, it's fine." she stood in front of Nami, "J-Just let it slide this once, ok?" she begged Shinochi to not punish Nami.
She looked at Wakai, then at Nami, "Hmm...all right." she shrugged, "But, in her place, you'll have to take the punishment instead."
"Ah, umm..." she looked down, but nodded, "I know, but I'm used to it, she just met you so, I don't think she'll be able to handle your punishments."
She scratched her cheek, "Come on, my punishments aren't that bad." she objected, though her punishments varies and could be "not bad" to "brutal".

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Souchi The 2nd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:19 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
souchi the 2nd
kurai_18

Sophia immediately felt chills go up her back. It was Nami...the girl who liked to use guns. She was still having flashbacks from that day, the day they arrived. Sure, they didn't do anything wrong. She was just terrified of guns, even though she tried to calm herself around them back in the cafeteria

There was no gun on her today.....or....at least one she could see. That made her feel better. At least that psychopath who broke her keyblade wasn't here.

She walked back to her dummy and started to hit it again with the wooden bowstaff. She was having trouble concentrating at all now.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:00 am
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

"Don't worry about it. I've actually taken worse. Blew my shoulder out of socket the first time I shot a rifle." Nami shrugged. "I could say other stuff but I'd rather not go into detail." She looked away.
Nami also noticed that Sophia had been watching her. She sighed. Maybe brother's right, I don't understand people at all.

Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:48 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User Image"Well, my punishments aren't always painful..." she pointed at Wakai, "There was one time I made her-"
"N-No! Please don't tell her about that!" Wakai interrupted Shinochi from finishing her sentence.
Shinochi chuckled an shrugged, "Fine, that was pretty harsh of me to do that to you though." she scratched the back of her head and looked at Nami, "Hmm...now I need to think about what to do to you for the hairband fling AND making me hit poor Wakai by mistake."
Wakai looked at Shinochi worried, "You don't need to make it worse just because you hit me by mistake."
She shook her head, "No, it's only fair."

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Souchi The 2nd

Flippy flusters Flaky

11rednazo

4,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:39 pm
"Am I late to join this class, or do i need some direction to be taught oh how to use a key-blade" standing at the door looking at the training room.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:43 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

"I'm sorry,you're right that it's fair. Do your worst. It won't really matter much to me whether I'm punished or humiliated." Nami smiled.
She took tons of pranks from Erin and beatings from a past she'd always
want to forget. Of course, her retaliation pranks had always been much more humiliating.

Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

11rednazo

4,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:48 pm
"Yo!" the new trainee said as he walked onto into the hall looking for someone to talk to.
"anyone here!?" he said looking where they many have gone  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces