Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Administration Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:40 pm
User Image
User Image

"Whow! Was that Dk?" Kalen said hearing the thud on the roof and looking up. "Lets hope her dragon form doesn't cave in the roof."
Shido just stood there sensing the raw power of the nearby dragon outside.

Kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:52 pm
Knux_nyan

"oh thats right, none of you haven't seen her dragon form." Kalena said rubbing behind her head.

The dragon reappears, it is too big to even fit in the office.

"Comon in Dk, after you change form. There is someone I'd like you to meet."

"dreh ni fun zey fos wah dreh!"
(Translation= Don't tell me what to do!)
The dragon blew fire thru the window.

Kalena snapped her fingers and the entire area immediately has a fire shield.

The dragon blew fire everywhere before a woman walked in thru the window. She had dragon wings until they disappeared
"So ok, who sent me the letter...this place is like a prison to me....so...confined." she said sighing.

She then immediately looked at Shido
"Ah! So this is the youngling you wanted me to see." she said with interest.

"Shido, meet Dk. Dk, meet Shido" Kalena said.

Rose was still in shock. She was very much speechless.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:57 pm
User Image
User Image

"Cool." Kalen said impressed.
"Wait...youngling...i'm not...um." He knew a superior when he saw one but due to there difference he only felt slightly intimidated. He was more dragon like them her since she had more human features then him. "Dii for los Shido. Niil genazend wah grind gein grik ol hi. Nuz zu'u lost hon mal do hi." (Translation=My name is Shido. Its a pleasure to meet one such as you. But i have heard little of you.) He said bowing his head to Dk.

Kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:06 pm
Knux_nyan

"Eh! Hi tinvaak dragons-tongue. Rinik pruzah. I'd milaar wuth jul avok til ni kos vos wah mindoraan fos mu tinvaak. Niil volzah ganog Kalena vis mindoraan mii vutharaak." she said nudging to DIZ
(Translation= Ah! You speak dragons-tongue. Very good. I'd rather the old man over there not be able to understand what we speak. Its bad enough Kalena can understand us however. ))

"Every word" Kalena chuckles

Rose had to sit down, this was a ton of information. And what in the hell was that language. She didn't understand it.

"So....hold on...Dk is a dragon?! Are you not human?"

Dk looked to Rose and smiled
"I am human, Rose, however I am also a dragon. My...my father is the same as me, my mother though was completely human. He killed her though, and my siblings...so im the next to last of my kind."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:16 pm
User Image
User Image

"Krosis niil nunon. .. .i lost neh nun half-dragon us grik ol hinmaar. Nuz hi los het benix keyblade wielders. .. ful hin somewhat med zey." (Translation=Sorry its just....i have never seen a half-dragon before such as yourself. But you are here among keyblade wielders...so your somewhat like me.) Shido said nodding his head to Dk.
Kalen was just as confused as Rose.
Diz just minded his own business.

Kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:32 pm
Knux_nyan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Dk immediately lost her nerve, both eyes went red.

"oh no....everyone! Get down!" Kalena yelled putting up a huge shield.

Dk went on a rampage. She hated being though of as a keyblade wielder.

She immediately blew fire on the walls and bursted thru them dropping down several stories.

Kalena casted appropriate magic spells to stop the fire, fix the wall, etc.
She looked at Shido.
"Shido, you don't know this but she hates being called a keyblade wielder. She buried her keyblade somewhere so she wouldn't use it. She was meant to be a wielder but instead she refused it. If she isn't kept calm here, she could go on a rampage to destroy ALL keyblades." she said in a worried tone.

"wait...shes a wielder, but she doesn't wield her keyblade. That's....strange."

Kalena gently sighed
"She will fight along side the keyblade wielders but she wont wield her own keyblade"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:41 pm
User Image
User Image

"Oh....i'm sorry. I'll stop her." Shido said as fire enveloped his hand as a fiery Keyblade appeared in his hand and it seemed to move as if it were on fire. "Hold on. You sure? You don't exactly have wings to catch her." Shido looked at Kalen then with a grin. "That's what my magic is for." He said as Green flames erupted on his back as great green wings appeared there.

Kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:49 pm
Knux_nyan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Shido! Be careful, when both eyes are red, she has a horrible temper!" Kalena warned him.

Dk was skidding off the roof tops using basic parkour skills until she reached the ground.

Her eyes were slowely changing back to blue.
"im no wielder. Im a swords master" she told herself, calming herself down.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:52 pm
User Image
User Image

"Don't worry. I know. I'm the same way." He said as one of his eyes turned red. He then took off out the hole landing behind Dk. "Zu'u los krosis. Zu'u didn't mindok do vir hi felt nau keybladers. Lig frolaaz dii rot." (Translation=I'm sorry. I didn't know about how you felt on keybladers. Please forgive my words.) He said to her.

"I'm not fixing that." Diz said pointing to the hole Dk made as Kalen just stared at him.

Kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:24 am
knux_nyan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kalena took notice of everything. She softly sighed.
"Shes already at the floating gardens. I think she fell asleep or something...." she rubbed her head and opened her hand making the hole in the wall repair itself.

"in a way, she is still trying to....get along with her new power. It wasn't too long ago that I told her that she was going to get new power soon. Normally she's.....well....she's not this bad. She probably wants to go someplace else to rest, someplace that isn't here."

Rose nodded
"That I can understand. When I first met Dk, she was cold, silent, sometimes hurtful, but she knew what she needed to do."

"Mmhmmm, but she never complained other than about keyblades and any kind of light or dark crystal.....and about Kelina." she rubbed behind her head.
"im glad she's showing restraint to not go after Kelina."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:22 pm
User Image

"Damn i remember when i had to fight Kelina just to prove a point. That was tough and annoying." Kalen said with a laugh as he rubbed the back of his head.

Kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:57 pm
knux_nyan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image"mmhmm, but age is starting to get to her." Rose sighed.
"she's not much of a opponent now....I bet she ran off from the hospital to get new training"

"wait wait wait! She did what!? Aw man..." Kalena seemed bothered by this.

"well, I mean, its her life, she can refuse treatment if she wants. Neither she or I like hospitals, but im the one who used to be in one a ton when I was a student and just became headmistress."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:50 pm
User Image

"Yeh I don't think i've ever had to be in one before. I guess that's a good thing....Hmm maybe she found out how Eclipse had taken her position when she was admitted." Kalen said thinking about it.

Kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:55 pm
kalenakeeper
knux_nyan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Rose sighed
"mmhmm. Well I need to get back to studying. A master magician cant learn everything by watching" Rose said getting up

"wait, so your going to give up on keyblade wielding?"

"no....but for now, I think I need to work on what im good at for now."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:20 pm
User Image

"That Keyblade is so frustrating." Kalen said summoning Rose's keyblade showing it off. "It thinks i'm leon." He said shaking his head.

Kalenakeeper

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces