Siblings: Bear "The Collector", Bear "The Butcher"
Bearwalker Tree

Mate:
Offspring:

Herd:

Obtained: RP Contest
Colorist: Mindsend

RP text color:

Personality: Bear never speaks. Ever. It's unclear to others whether he can't or merely never wishes to, but a peek into his mind shows that not even his thoughts are pieced together with verbal dialogue. He's by no means lacking in intelligence or verbal understanding--quite the opposite. He can completely comprehend the words and body language of another, but put simply, Bear isn't interested, regardless of whether he can speak or not. The art of rhetoric is fine--for others, that is. Their own words are capable of distracting them. While they're busy conversing with one another, or busy questioning Bear's intentions as he peeks through the trees, that's less time they spend running--more time for him to close the space between...

Observant and curious to the point of obsession (which is made bizarrely evident by how wide his eyes remain at nearly all times), it can sometimes be too easy for Bear to become fixated on his prey. Once he's decided to kill, he will not stop pursuing his prey until he has claimed its life. There's not much rationale behind his choices in prey. It could be he saw something move in his peripheral vision, something fidgeted in just the right way, or the meeting of eyes...whatever the case, a fixation switch will flip and Bear will become instantly overcome with the hunt. In that split second, it becomes decided--that is his prey. His curiosity many times takes hold of him after the kill, as well, whether it manifests itself by dissection (where he's been known to take a trophy or two) or by observing how the area has been damaged or changed as a result of his attack. His technique of pursuit--stalk, chase, and kill--may seem archaic at first, but his alternate title was given to him due to an unusual but horrible reality whispered on the wind--he only hunts in broad daylight. But the reason behind this is unknown to all except Bear.

Bear was born with night blindness, whether inherited or through rare mutation, but his prowess is severely limited once the sun begins to set. Unfortunately for Bear, his need to seek prey never sleeps, and that is when his Feral form becomes most useful. With a sharper nose and more body mass to absorb damage taken from his surroundings, Bear is relatively capable of hunting even at night. Despite that, the night remains a sort of curse for Bear, and the only time where he spends more energy considering self-preservation than hunting.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:18 pm
________incomplete RPs_________________

[PRP] Nature or Nuture? (Hartekellion and/vs Bear)

[PRP] Driven. (Bear & Devanira)

________complete RPs_____________________

[Eskimo]
Crew

Anxious Cat

[Eskimo]
Crew

Anxious Cat

________plots_________________

Skinwalker Guide

Since Bear has night blindness, it's much more of a possibility for him to become the hunted rather than the hunter once the sun goes down. I'm definitely interested in some serious injury/fight plots related to this, Feral and Pelted.

I'm also interested in having him meet any one of his family members at some point in his life. Obviously they wouldn't care about their family ties, but I think it'd be amusing if his family member became so enraged by Bear's lack of replies that an intense fight broke out. I'd be okay with Bear being the one to flee in this case.

What I'm basically thinking of doing is to have RPs that sort of shave his obsessive nature down to something more manageable where he becomes more aware of preserving his life instead of solely fixating on hunting. If he gets into some incredibly dangerous situations (vision compromised at night, battling others who prove stronger than him, outnumbered fight scenarios), it could help him come to an understanding that he needs to survive in order to continue to hunt. And since he needs to survive, he has to be even more observant about situations that may endanger his life.

THEN AGAIN, it could also backfire and cause him to become even more obsessive than before...which would also be interesting!

Another idea is for him to have one target, one prey, who he can never quite catch. Another Soquili, but not Skinwalker or Kalona--a more fearful type who'd flee or attempt reason every time. So this would be a multiple RP type of plot for multiple encounters over time. Others could even be dragged in, either passers-by or friends of the Soquili in question who would attempt to intervene, either helping or making things worse (accidentally or even purposefully). It'd be seriously fun (well, not for the target, LOL). - w/ Tiro & w/Zac

Bear will have to have a dedicated territory due to his "curse", since learning the ins-and-outs of one area would be very beneficial to his nightly hunting. But once the above plot is in play, he'll leave his territory for the sake of pursuit. This could cause him to cross through other Skinwalkers' territories, as well as find even more targets to hunt along the way...

________breedings_________________

1. Zac's English (planned)
2. ~Twilight...Angel~'s Tamamo (planned)

[Eskimo]
Crew

Anxious Cat

[Eskimo]
Crew

Anxious Cat

________art_________________

[b]Entry Line:[/b] English (Zaikt) x Bear "The Solar Eclipse" ([Eskimo])

[code]English (Zaikt) x Bear "The Solar Eclipse" ([Eskimo])

[b]Image of mother:[/b]
[img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/33118620/ZaiktEnglish.jpg[/img]
[url=http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Zactura/Customs/english.png][ Uncert ][/url] [url=http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Zactura/Customs/english-peltless.png][ Unpelted ][/url] [url=http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Zactura/Customs/english-feral.png][ Feral ][/url]

[b]Image of father:[/b]
[img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/66120981abebea1b27ac1b523564348f/tumblr_nkvpm7UVRg1u1qvsco3_r2_500.png[/img]
[url=https://40.media.tumblr.com/9cf93758d675fce99ee9701e6442aee7/tumblr_nloyf4iEiB1u1qvsco1_1280.png][ Uncert ][/url] [url=https://40.media.tumblr.com/bcf495096afb9ba7758fbe83f604f0b1/tumblr_nloyf4iEiB1u1qvsco2_1280.png][ Unpelted ][/url] [url=https://40.media.tumblr.com/1a7da8bb6aa13826ba5c018196e7521e/tumblr_nloyf4iEiB1u1qvsco3_1280.png][ Feral ][/url]

[b]Low Luck?:[/b] No.
[b]Lifemate?:[/b] No.
[b]Co Ownership?:[/b] No.
[b]Teepees:[/b] [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24634061][ Zaikt's teepee ][/url] [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=24521623#368735421][ [Eskimo]'s teepee ][/url]
[b]Throwbacks?:[/b] Yes.
[b]Link to previous Generations:[/b] [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=24481947#370146779][ "Bearwalkers" line ][/url]
[b]Link to Breeding Agreement:[/b] [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=116&t=23696151#372953671][ Link ][/url]  

[Eskimo]
Crew

Anxious Cat

[Eskimo]
Crew

Anxious Cat

WELL
english is. very big, very mean, and unfortunately for most else, very smart.
she wants to be the best and that is that
nobody will beat her
if she finds another purewalker, she's highly liable to just try and drive them out of their territory for shits and giggles
Eskimonstrosity 6:47 pm
+ ____+
Zaikt 6:47 pm
whether it be through indirect means such as hunting everything in the area to starve them out or something far more up front like just mauling them
she's all claws and fangs and anger
Eskimonstrosity 6:48 pm
omg I love it. Would she hunt most at night or during the day? 'cause since Bear is nightblind he does his hunting during the day, so it'd be hilarious if he wakes up at night and there is like, so much prey already killed. he'd be rage mode.
err I mean wakes in the day**
Zaikt 6:49 pm
english does absolute best during the night
she's good at making herself blend in
Eskimonstrosity 6:49 pm
That would forever give her the rivalry advantage until he could track her down or figure out wtf is going on.
Zaikt 6:49 pm
might just leave him a half-eaten corpse in front of his lair every few days like 'LOL I EAT BETTER THAN YOU'
Eskimonstrosity 6:51 pm
LOL omg I love it.
Eskimonstrosity 6:51 pm
Do you ever do chronicle RPs? like a single RP that spans several days, etc. So like every two posts might be a different day or w/e, and so on.
And do you want it to end with an eventual confrontation??
Zaikt 6:53 pm
I have no objections to those v:
and I am completely down for it getting to be a fight or something
b/c eventually english would get bored of indirect s**t
....god that would be the best worst fling setup
Zaikt 6:53 pm
'I ATE ALL YOUR s**t AND I'M GOING TO MAKE SURE YOUR KIDS GROW UP TO KICK YOUR AAAAASSSSS'
'JUST LIKE I DIIIIIID'

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:23 pm
Username: [Eskimo]

I Only Have Edited Pairs!

1: English x Bear 'The Solar Eclipse'

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes

Twins okay?: No
Triplets okay?: No

Two-basket gender ratio?: cc
Three-basket gender ratio?: cc

Unedited?: No

Entry Code:
English (Zaikt) x Bear "The Solar Eclipse" ([Eskimo])

Image of mother:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[ Uncert ] [ Unpelted ] [ Feral ]

Image of father:
User Image
[ Uncert ] [ Unpelted ] [ Feral ]

Co Ownership?: No
Teepees: [ Zaikt`s teepee ] [ [Eskimo]`s teepee ]

Link to Breeding Agreement: [ X ]
---Lifemate?: No

RP Approved?: No

Low Luck?: No

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants: Yes
---Templates to Avoid: n/a

Throwbacks?: Yes
---Link to previous Generations: [ "Bearwalkers" line ] (Totally cc which you use, if any at all!)

TWISTED TUNNEL OF LOVE

Mutant/Breed/Body Traits:
~~~ Undead/gore mutations?: Eski is squeamish about gross zombie gore, but if it's not nasty, it's fine!
~~~ Clean bone mutations?: Yes
~~~ Mutant wings?: Yes
~~~ Mutant tails?: Yes
~~~ Mutant feet?: Yes
~~~ Mutant heads?: Yes
~~~ Tentacles?: No.
~~~ Solid-color eyes (on body)?: Yes
~~~ Season-appropriate elements?: Yes
~~~ Autumn-inspired traits?: Yes
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Down for everything!

Themes/Edits/Accessories:
~~~ Blood?: Yes.
~~~ Bones?: YEP.
~~~ Other "Trophies"?: Y E S.
~~~ Vampiric?: Aight. 8v
~~~ Seasonal lanterns?: Yeeee.
~~~ Seasonal weapons?: Yes.
~~~ Witchy Companions?: Yes.
~~~ Demonic/Occult/Sigils?: Yep.
~~~ Autumn-inspired themes?: ye.
~~~ Harvest-inspired themes?: If it works with the design!
~~~ Autumn-inspired insects?: Sure. v:
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Good to go on all!

Style Preferences?: Creepy, Elegant, Bizarre.

Are there any phobias you personally have and thus do not want added to the children?: Cockroaches, spiders.

[Eskimo]
Crew

Anxious Cat

[Eskimo]
Crew

Anxious Cat

[Eskimo]
Crew

Anxious Cat

[Eskimo]