Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle: Rooms
Northwest Tower (Ash's Rooms) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:05 am
Darsto_23

Silenced Nocturne

Ash carried Zephyr into the tower and up the stairs with Rebecca following him. Once in the bedroom, he placed the demon on the bed and covered him up then took Rebecca's hand and pulled her into him for a deep and passionate kiss, "I wish I could explain adequately about Zephyr, but right now all I can think of is you, my sweet Rebecca," he told her in a soft growl as he put his arms around her and pulled her body into his.

He should have been exhausted after everything that had happened but all he could think of was having her in his arms again.

He finally let her up for air and pressed his forehead to hers with his eyes tightly shut, "Make me talk to you first, Rebecca... Make me tell you about Zephyr... Force me to make peace with you over him before I go any further... I need you to be the strong one here because I'm most certainly not that strong with you here right in front of me..." he added in a pained tone, knowing they had to get this out of the way before he could touch her again.

He knew she would be able to see that he'd had sex with Zephyr through their bond, that he had to have some outlet that would allow him to feed on the lust of others or he'd wind up wasting away. He needed some kind of compromise that would allow them to be together without worry because he couldn't live without her.

He had the thought in mind of offering her the compromise that she'd be the only woman in his life if he were allowed to have other men that he could feed from. But he couldn't say it out loud. He thought it would hurt her if he did.

As long as she'd worn his heart, he'd been able to feed from her without hurting her. But since she'd given it back to him, he wouldn't be able to give it to her again for a few more years. it was now back in his chest. If he were to even attempt to give it to her now, he'd wind up dying in the process.

Yes, their souls were bound together now and would be for all eternity. But he couldn't bring himself to hurt her in any way and it was tearing him apart right now...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:31 am
Red Gypsy

Silenced Nocturne

Rebecca fallowed Ash to there bedroom, she looked around the place as it felt so empty that it felt like it has been abandon for awhile now, she was still not sure how long she was gone, how long she fought to not give into Lucifer, the locked memories were fresh in her mind making her stiff a bit and shiver from what she went through.

Once Ash broke her though taking her hand and pulled her to him, holding her close in his arms and feeling his desirable warm lips on hers once again she couldn't help but miss his touch so much, how much she remembers screaming trying to call for him when she was changed up and alone.

She just embarrassed his love, his kisses and touch not wanting him to stop but when he did and started to speak saying he need her to be the strong one for him, she could feel how much its eating up in him how much he missed her and how he can't help be who he is and need others right now.

She then remembered that she was at risk with Ash now cause she didn't have his heart any more and it pained her remembering when she did and what state she was in, she shivered the memory away and put a soft hand under Ash's chin to have him look into her blue green eyes.

"You can tell me anything Ash, yes i know it might hurt but I will never disappear on you again, i promise. Tell me everything that you need to, talk to me cause you don't understand just feeling you and hearing your voice again makes me feel safe again." Rebecca spoke softly voice shaking just a little as the memories haunted her mind still.

She looks over at Zephyr as he was a handsome man so she understands why Ash had desire for him, she smiles softly and looks Ash back in the eyes. Taking his hands into hers and nods softly to him, "Speak my love." she says softly as she sat calming with no judging eyes and waited for him to tell her everything he pretty much knew but knows she needs him to talk it out with her.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:51 am
When Ash pulled the covers up over Zephyr, the demon made a small cat-like noise before borrowing even further into the blankets, happy to be in a soft bed as opposed to floating on a bit of air. He was blissfully worn out, and deliciously sore thanks to Ash. The quiet murmur of voices began to draw him out of his doze, then his other senses fell in line, starting with smell. Zephyr had become quite familiar with how a particularly glorious incubus smelt over the past few hours, and this bed was permeated with his scent, but was mixed in with another's.

He inhaled sharply as he came back into consciousness, trying to identify the new smell. Female. Young-ish. He couldn't tell what this new scent was though. It reminded him of a vampire, but it clearly wasn't. It was all mixed in with a new smell. Something bright and clear. It was nice though.

The realization that he still had no idea what the Hell was going on, where he was, or even who he was with dawned on him. Well, he knew he was close to Ash. And even if they had just met a few hours ago, Zephyr knew he could trust the incubus. Ash was safe. Somewhat. He was still certain that he was some sort of Assassin. He hadn't really been paying attention to the pair of voices talking near him, not until he realised that they were talking about him.

That got him awake, what if they intended to cut out his kidneys, or worse, go at it and leave him out of the action? Not that he could really partake in that right now, Ash had really worked him over, but an invitation would certainly be appreciated.

He groggily sat up, still unsure of a great many important things, like how he had gotten into pants, where was he and who was the buxom babe currently in Ash's arms. His expression went from groggy to open ogling in the fraction of the second that it took for his eyes for focus properly.

He cocked a pale eyebrow "Damn Ash. Didn't know you had a thing for silver hair." He laughed softly before continuing "Are you going to introduce us? Because I'd be down with getting down with both of you later~" His eyebrow wiggle ensured that both of them knew precisely what he meant by that, if anything, he could be counted on for being up for some fun. Even though it would have to wait a few hours for him to recover from Ash. How was the incubus even standing? He was happy he could still feel his legs! Him! This was not something that normally happened. Not in the slightest.

He stretched his arms above his head, popping his left shoulder.

"Well either way, nice to meet'cha Babe, I'm Zephyr, devilishly handsome mercenary, and a fantastic shag by general consensus. So um... Where am I?" He scratched the back of his head, his hair currently an utter mess (as always). It really was the question of the hour though wasn't it?
Red Gypsy
Darsto_23

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:20 am
Silenced Nocturne

Darsto_23

Ash was fully prepared to explain when Zephyr woke up, making the Incubus drop his head to Rebecca's shoulder with a breathy chuckle that came out more from shock than anything else, his hands still resting at Rebecca's hips.

"Rebecca, meet Zephyr, Zephyr this is Rebecca. She's my wife and soul-bound mate. If you think you can quit flirting for just a few more moments, I might be able to work something out to your benefit," he told the demon simply.

After another moment, he raised his head and met Rebecca's eyes, "Yes, I was with Zephyr. With my heart back in my chest, I'll need those like him. I'd like to limit it as much as possible. Namely, you'll b e the only woman I'm with but I will sleep with men as well. If you can agree to that, my love, I'd be able to keep you safe from my nature and still remain loyal to you. Of course, that would mean keeping Zephyr around for a while..." he finished the proposal in a wry tone that showed full well that he knew the demon wouldn't be easy to live with.

That done, he turned to the demon in question, "You're on Vampire Island in the human realm. I was summoned here to help restore Rebecca's memory and you came along because we were touching when I was summoned. For now, I'd appreciate it if you'd lay there and be quiet or I'll probably have to tie you up and gag you," he told the demon with a brief wink, knowing full well that Zephyr wouldn't mind it at all. But the exchange did point a few things out to Rebecca, namely that the demon was perfect for Ash's tastes...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:16 pm
Red Gypsy

Silenced Nocturne

Rebecca looked over at Zephyr once he sat up and started to speak, she smirk and gave him a charmed smile as he started to flirt and she have to say Ash always had good taste. "Its a pleasure to meet you" She says warmly

Rebecca looks back at Ash as he started to speak to her looking back into his eyes as he was asking if she would be alright if he slept with men while with her and as it did hurt a little knowing she wouldn't have him all to herself for a long while she understood for both there safety.

Rebecca gives him her smile she only had for him and puts a soft hand on his cheek, "Its fine with me love, I know being with you was going to have its sharing moments, even more now cause of what I did, but i know that even if i don't physically have your heart right now, i know it still is all mine as is mine to you." She says in a warm soft tone and looks over at the Zephyr.

"Looks like we will be getting know each other for awhile and if you did ever end having both of us, i would think you be moving out of that bed any time soon." She teased and smirked at him then looked back at Ash and gave him a sweet kiss.

Rebecca then wraps her arms around him and held him for a moment as she just needed to feel him in his arms awhile longer to easy her pain with the memories, she then looked up at him. "Ash...How long was I gone?" She asked him lightly a bit shaken in the voice a little as she was nervous to find out how long she was trapped in Hell.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:22 pm
Zephyr licked his lips when Rebecca responded to him warmly. He intentionally dropped his voice about half an octave when he immediately replied back "Oh trust me, the pleasure is all mins." Indeed, he was already wondering what she'd look like undressed. Of course, this was actually quite normal for him.

Wife and bound soul-mate then eh? His gaze flickered over to Ash in a way that clearly said 'Why did you screw me if you got such a hot piece of a** waiting for you back here?' But he kept his mouth shut, curious to what Ash meant by "something out to our benefit". He sat on the bed and twiddled his thumbs as Ash proposed his suggestion. His confusion went from confused to complete understanding. The two were bound, but Ash needed more sex. Because he was an incubus. And Incubi needed sex in amounts that might not be safe for one being to handle.

Zephyr rubbed his chin in his hand. "So am I to understand that I'm going to get to bang you on a semi regular basis? I just have to stick around here?" He thought for a moment, his response would be largely dependent on where they were. He did want to be able to have a bit of variety with who he took to bed. As amazing as Ash was, Zephyr was someone who simply needed novelty.

His eyebrows shot up behind his messy bangs when he heard they were in the human realm. And Vampire Island to boot. Wasn't this the place he had heard that was run by a vampiric Hylarr?

He was quite certain that it was.

Well it would be a simple matter for him to catch a wind and go find some fun, on or off the island. This would be his first time here, and he would like to explore a bit... He could stick around here for a bit. His job certainly wasn't going to hold him back, the nice thing about being a mercenary, is that you could go just about anywhere and find someone to work for.

At the "Lay there and be quiet or I'll probably have to tie you up and gag you." Zephyr held out his hands with his wrists together and leveled a surprisingly powerful pair of puppy-dog eyes. "Please?" he wouldn't mind being bound by him in the slightest for sure. His own kinks were (as far as he could tell anyhow) were rather compatible with Ash's. All the more reason to stick around.

Then Rebecca gave her permission for him to stick around, and Zephyr smiled brightly at her, quite pleased with how this was turning out. But the moment was quickly turning into one that was only between the Ash and Rebecca. Well it wasn't like he still was a bit tired. He simply turned his back to them and curled up under the covers again. "Well I happen to like it here Rebecca. I wouldn't mind if I don't leave it for awhile." The smirk could be heard in his tone of voice.

He was going to like it here.
Red Gypsy
Darsto_23

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:35 pm
Silenced Nocturne

Darsto_23

Ash was actually grateful that Zephyr decided to sleep for the moment. He'd tie him up later. But then Rebecca asked him something he wasn't sure he could or even should answer.

How to limit that answer to a time limit?

"It felt like an eternity to me, Rebecca, so I can't really answer you. Once my heart came back and the bond was blocked... I don't remember much of what I did after that... Until I was told to evacuate the guest room..." he explained to her as he hugged her back and held her, resting his cheek against the top of her head.

Of course, Ash being Ash, he found himself distracted after a moment of holding her. Very distracted.

He slowly inhaled the scents in her hair and gave a soft hungry growl, "Honestly, love... We can figure all of that stuff out later... I'm finding that I'm having a few control issues here..." he said very honestly.

In that instant, he knew he was going to have a bit of trouble with this one. His control was shredding by the moment, his instincts trying to take over, his nature pulling him in two directions. He didn't want to hurt Rebecca but he couldn't trust whether or not he'd wind up hurting her...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:50 pm
Red Gypsy

Silenced Nocturne

Rebeccca nodded softly to Ashs anwser which wasn't much help but maybe it was best she didn't find out how long she was gone cause everything going through her mind from the memories it felt like an enternaty to her as well.

Rebecca blushed a bit Ash was get distracted, she could feel him getting hot which was starting to get her hot as she missed his touch so much right now and with memories of her torture she needed to replace her pain with his sweet pleasure.

She takes in a soft breath looking over at the demon in there bed and then at Ash, she wasn't much of a person for doing this but she wouldn't care in the end. "Want to go to the living room?" She offered with bit of a hot breath and she knew she was at risk with Ash right now but going one big full round with him should be fine she's just going to have to limit herself with which is really going to suck.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:01 pm
Zephyr certainly wasn't asleep yet. For chrissakes he had literally just curled up in the blankets when the Ash mentioned that he was having "control issues". It wounded him slightly, to know that he wasn't enough for Ash, Zephyr had always taken pride in being the one who was normally told to stop, slow down, when it came to this. But no matter what happened, he would never be able to match an incubi's stamina.

If he had felt up to it, he would have poked his head above the covers and suggested that the two of them join him, but again, he was happy just being able to feel his legs right now.

Damn he was jealous of Ash right now. For having an incredibly smexy... Vampire/somethingelse hybrid to himself tonight.

And for the fact that he could still apparently get it up after what they had done.

Zephyr settled for sleepily mumbling "Don't move on my account. I won't mind if you stay. I'm a bit of a voyeur anywho, but I probably won't be moving once I actually fall asleep. It's a big bed."

It was a big bed. A threesome was going to happen if he had his way at some point. How could he not be thinking of that? But for now, he was going to stay, snug and warm here, while the other two did whatever they did, whether it was in another room or not.
Red Gypsy
Darsto_23

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:45 pm
Ash walked into his tower rooms and paused just inside the doorway as he did every time since she left him. But his pause was getting shorter and shorter with every day he was here. So he finally moved on into the first floor living room and poured himself a very small glass of Lareth's latest brew then moved to look out of one of the outer windows that looked out over the cliffs to the ocean below.

He was surprised that he'd made the overtures he had with the lioness but had to admit that she intrigued him on a primal level. So he finally decided that anything between them would remain as simple as possible unless she wanted more. Then he'd figure out where his head was at.

Still, he had no idea how Sebastet had done it three times... The loss still left him reeling from time to time...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

The False One

Lupine Pup

7,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:54 pm
Metis breathed out slowly as she stood at the base of the tower where the entrance was, swallowing softly, she breathed out softly as she wiggled a bit before drinking from a flask she picked up from her room on the way that was half-full of straight vodka. She coughed a bit as her cheeks were rather pink from the intoxication as she played with some of her hair before finally making her way up to the door that would lead into the door. She didn't enter it though, instead she took to knocking on it a bit heavily almost awkwardly. She wiggled somewhat as she breathed out softly crossing her arms over the chest, she had a small leather bead decorated pouch that had the flask and jar of almonds in it, the long strap was pulled over her shoulder so it hung by the opposite hip. Toying with the strap as she waited before raising a hand to knock on the door again stumbling forward when it creaked over and she cried out a bit as she lost her balance and found herself laying sprawled out on the floor face down. She whined somewhat as her lioness ears were out and laying forwards against her head with her tail curled over her back. That would be quite the sight for Ash to find when he came down to investigate.

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:20 pm
DF Red and Blue

Ash turned to greet the sight in his doorway and quashed the effort to laugh at the sight she presented. After a moment, though, all thoughts of humor vanished when he realized her condition.

He set his small glass aside and moved over to kneel beside her then gently turned her over, "Liquid courage Mentis? You don't need it, you know... I much prefer the courage you already have inside of you..." he told her simply then scooped her up into his arms easily and carried her over to the plush sofa where he gently laid her down.

He gently caressed one curl away from her face and crossed to collect a small glass of liquid for her, "Drink this for me, Sweetheart. Then we can talk," he stated, his tone showing that he fully expected her to drink every drop from the small glass.

Luckily, she'd only pick up the scent and taste of chocolate from it and wouldn't guess at the properties that would completely ruin her drunk until that part was over with, "While you're adorable drunk, i absolutely refuse to take advantage of such a condition. You'll come to me with all your faculties intact or not at all," he added firmly but gently.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

The False One

Lupine Pup

7,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:27 pm
Metis huffed softly and stared at him pouting somewhat when he managed to roll her over, "Noooo I was too nervous.." she whined pouting more as she played with a bit of his hair while he was carrying her over to the sofa before laying her down. She pouted more wiggling a bit on the sofa and scooted up to sit up leaning against the couch arm. Raising a brow at the glass he had and sighed softly as she drank it down before shivering at the taste, once she was done with it she breathed out softly playing with the latch on her pouch. "Weell I was going to come here sober..." she mumbled pouting a little as she was waiting for the drink to get in her system. She had been too nervous to face him sober and was embarrassed that she actually came out here intoxicated from an alcoholic beverage. The chocolate and strawberries did a very very different form of intoxication for her where as alcohol just made her very drunk and silly and cute. it was like catnip for house cats for metis. She placed her hands on her lap sighing somewhat as she wouldn't look at his face she was too embarrassed with herself.

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:43 pm
DF Red and Blue

Ash set a finger under her chin and raised her face so that she could see his smile, "I understand Metis... I really do... But you know how such things effect you and knew what you were doing. So no more excuses. Be yourself, Metis, not who you think you should be..." he told her softly, giving her a wink before he leaned in and placed a light kiss to her forehead.

"Now then, whenever you're ready to talk, I'll be upstairs. Come and find me..." he said in a soft teasing whisper that he could see made one of her ears shiver a bit. That done, he tapped her nose lightly and turned to head up the spiral staircase.

He knew the stuff he'd given her wasn't actually chocolate and would sober her up nicely. Then she could follow him as she chose.

In the meantime, he got to the top floor and pulled his shirt off then sat on the edge of his massive bed to pull his boots off, deciding to get comfortable while he waited, finally reclining against the numerous throw pillows in the center of the blood red sheets....  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

The False One

Lupine Pup

7,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:09 pm
Metis breathed in softly when he made her look up at him, her cheeks starting to redden even more as she stared at him before her entire face went completely crimson from him kissing her forehead and then whispering like that. Her ears laid flat back against her head as she squeaked slightly clearing her throat and crinkling her nose a bit at the tapping. She huffed softly pouting at him before watching him go grumbling somewhat as she was all cute and pouty. She couldn't help it..she thought she could tell him a little more..naturally without getting too embarrassed to say it with a little alcohol in her system. Sighing softly as she laid back on the couch pressing her face to a couch cushion. She breathed in softly, she could still smell him and the scent of him made her that much more riled up. Whining softly as she rolled over and sat back up leaning forwards as she rubbed her hands over her face before brushing her fingers through her hair pulling the comb from it and put it away in the pouch. she didn't want to break it since the maids had worked hard on decorating it for her.

Leaning forwards she pulled her legs up slipping her sandals off and pulled her legs to her chest rubbing her shins as she laid her head against her knees with her eyes closed for a few minutes. She was slowly getting sober and once she felt completely sober with no alcohol in her system, she went upstairs finding the bathroom first and washed her face and rinsed her mouth before fishing out a peppermint from her bag and popped it into her mouth. She was sucking on it slowly as she was debating on if she wanted to go up to the third floor where she could smell him the most strongly, it must be his bedroom up there. The thought of going up there made her face redden and her thighs quiver a bit as butterflies filled her stomach. ohh...Breathing in and out softly as she slowly made her way up the stairs creeping so quietly just like she did in the tree out in the garden earlier.

Getting up to the doorway she peeked inside almost timidly at first checking it out with a bit of caution before spotting him laid out on the bed like that. She stared at him as her entire face went completely scarlet red from hairline all the way down to her shoulders making her whole body feel super hot. She backed up from the doorway and immediately fled downstairs out of severe embarrassment. She was sitting on the bottom step to the staircase with her hands covering her face. Ohhhh dear! she swallowed softly before leaning back slightly placing her hands on her knees, what was she getting so embarrassed for...its not like she'd never seen a good looking man naked before...but then again..not all men looked like they just stepped out of the world's best wet dream. She breathed in and out slowly as she closed her eyes calming her heart beat. She didn't believe Ash would ever hurt her, she needed to trust herself to know her limits and to trust Ash to know how to stop when she asked him to.

Inhaling slowly as she focused on not letting her instinct of arousal/lust get the best of her. It was due to that instinct that she often got so embarrassed so easily. Were's were creatures of instinct and they could just fall into them pretty hard. Running her hands through her curls as she breathed out softly, this wasn't her..the shy, embarrassed Metis who always hide and was skittish..that was only a small part of her.. She wanted to show Ash the real metis as a whole.. thats what she wanted, and if Ash wanted to pursue romantically after that she would..try to give him that chance, thats why she was here right..to give Ash a chance..and to give herself a chance at being happy. Okay..she swallowed softly glancing up at the staircase before smiling somewhat, he was so patient..metis never had that kind of patience with certain things as she got up and dusted herself off a bit before heading back upstairs with a renewed courage that never faltered when she got to the top floor and moved in leaning against the doorway. She stared at him once more eyeing him up a little more openly as she crossed her arms, an amused look began to slowly make its way onto her face.

"How do you lay there looking so calmly when I was totally a bundle of nerves?" she laughed softly. How'd he do it..how could he stay calm during times of such an important decision.

red gypsy

Vampire Castle: Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces