Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Pathfinder Oriental Campaign [Now Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:22 pm
loth17
iLL iNTENT

Interesting backstory you've got there.

This looks good for the most part.

Your HP should be 26 by my calculations.

Also, you forgot about your favored class bonus.
At level one, you always choose a favored class for your character. (You will want to pick ninja.)

Then for each level you gain in that class, you can gain either 1 HP or 1 skill point.

Fixed

Your HP is still too low, should be 26.

Otherwise it looks good, I'll add you to the list  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:23 pm
iLL iNTENT
loth17
iLL iNTENT

Interesting backstory you've got there.

This looks good for the most part.

Your HP should be 26 by my calculations.

Also, you forgot about your favored class bonus.
At level one, you always choose a favored class for your character. (You will want to pick ninja.)

Then for each level you gain in that class, you can gain either 1 HP or 1 skill point.

Fixed

Your HP is still too low, should be 26.

Otherwise it looks good, I'll add you to the list

Cool  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Kowsauni rolled 3 100-sided dice: 100, 11, 49 Total: 160 (3-300)

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:05 pm
Rolling for fiendish heritage feat.  
Kowsauni rolled 2 100-sided dice: 26, 21 Total: 47 (2-200)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:06 pm
get to roll again twice for the 100

Edit: Well it looks like 21 it is, Fiendish luck.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:05 pm
Ok here is the finished Character sheet for Takara, minus her back-story which I am still working on

iLL iNTENT

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:13 pm
think i might jump in on this one...
always wanted to make a samurai

also, could I roll Gunslinger with the rifleman archetype thingy and go all Oda Nobunaga on some bitches?  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:41 pm
Audio Blur

also, could I roll Gunslinger with the rifleman archetype thingy and go all Oda Nobunaga on some bitches?

yes, gunslingers ARE valid, but it's emerging guns, so only the primitive firearms are available  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:28 am
iLL iNTENT
Audio Blur

yes, gunslingers ARE valid, but it's emerging guns, so only the primitive firearms are available

I'm going to roll up a few sheets, but I was wondering if I could use this 3rd party archetype for a wizard Onmyoji

or this one for my samurai. It really fits with the story I wrote for her. Tajiya Also, I dont wish for a mount sweatdrop  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
Cute Things In Jars rolled 20 6-sided dice: 6, 4, 1, 4, 4, 3, 1, 4, 1, 5, 2, 4, 1, 3, 2, 2, 2, 1, 3, 3 Total: 56 (20-120)

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:38 am
first 4 stats  
Cute Things In Jars rolled 10 6-sided dice: 4, 6, 5, 3, 2, 2, 5, 1, 4, 2 Total: 34 (10-60)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:41 am
6, 4, 1, 4 = 14
4, 3, 1, 4 = 11
1, 5, 2, 4 = 11
1, 3, 2, 2 = 7
2, 1, 3, 3 = 8
4, 6, 5, 3 = 14

dont know why i rolled 10 die... wasnt really thinking when i rolled.
All are in order as they came, final verdict is up to DM

Versus the
16,14,14,10,10,10 20 point buy sweatdrop  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:29 am
Audio Blur
iLL iNTENT
Audio Blur

I'm going to roll up a few sheets, but I was wondering if I could use this 3rd party archetype for a wizard Onmyoji

or this one for my samurai. It really fits with the story I wrote for her. Tajiya Also, I dont wish for a mount sweatdrop

hehe,the Tajiya might be interesting considering she might have to work with an Oni Tiefling. Btw, iLL iNTENT, I posted my character sheet a few posts ago I didn't know if you saw it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:54 am
Kowsauni
Audio Blur
iLL iNTENT
Audio Blur

hehe,the Tajiya might be interesting considering she might have to work with an Oni Tiefling. Btw, iLL iNTENT, I posted my character sheet a few posts ago I didn't know if you saw it.

her story is she was a student of the Onna Bushi and was tricked by a demon into killing her master. So she abandons formal training and goes demon hunting to get revenge.  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:23 am
iLL iNTENT
Dion Necurat
Still need to flesh a few things out (like pick a different name as I will be using a different archetype, equipment, and fluff), but before I go further, just need to make sure it mechanically makes sense.

Kardrun of the Brewers

By my calculations, your health should be 31, not 35.

Isn't it the average of the HD and not just half? I can correct, no biggie.

Quote:
You seem to have forgotten your bonus skill points for being human. You should have 5 more skill points to spend.

Took "Heart of" trait (as listed in the notes), so I lose Skilled.

Quote:
You also seem to have forgotten your favored class bonus. You pick a class at level one (for you, it would be monk) and then for each level you gain in that class, you get either 1 HP or 1 skill point.

Well there's the +4 to health. rofl

Quote:
Everything else seems fine. And thank you for marking which features came from which archetype, made it easier to read.

I'll list what everything does in the notes; just needed to get it on the page first. Basically, he's a lucky b*****d.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:31 pm
Kowsauni
Ok here is the finished Character sheet for Takara, minus her back-story which I am still working on

You should have 5 skill points, not 10. Everything else seems to be in order  

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:41 pm
Audio Blur
iLL iNTENT
Audio Blur

I suppose the Onmyoji is alright. I'm not sure about the discount scrolls it can make, but I guess the loss of spell slots makes up for it.

I have no problems with the Tajiya though, if you want to go with that one, I would prefer it over the Onmyoji.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff