Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] The Underground [ Catacombs of Kirigakure ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:12 pm
User Image
S E V E N T E E N R E D - E Y E S R U N A W A Y

Inka Hizara
I've only ever been at peace with myself through three ways;
in death, in climax, and in witnessing my own destruction.

C H U U N I N B L A D E D - P E R F O R M E R D E M O L I T I O N

I must continue to live. I promised.

[x] Inka turned, facing the direction of the voice and dusty debris of the dried, crumbling remains of crabs drifting in the air. With gritted teeth and clenched fists Inka remained still, fighting the urge to head towards the surge of Shakuton and once familiar chakra... Slowly, Inka dragged his red eyes over towards Kaileer, turmoil clashing in their depths.

"I know," He managed to speak. "I know we need to find out what this all means... but I can't leave her down here!" The chuunin raised a hand to grip his left shoulder, palm pressed further down the shoulder blade than one would if it was in pain, fingers digging into skin and the fabric of his black singlet, his coat discarded some time ago. Bare arms showed the strain of tightened muscles and the bunched fabric shifted enough to reveal to small black lines where Inka was gripping, inked into his tanned skin. With hesitation Inka looked back to the left side of the maze. "Do what you need to, but I can't abandon her."

Tao-Benshin
'

AandOE

Mission Objectives:
X Collect Antidote
- Reproduce Antidote
X Investigate Shinobi
X(?) Locate Minowa (defeat Anbu) - Report to Syy
X Defeat his siblings (?)
X Find means of lowering flooding in the streets
- Investigate Storm drains - Lady Magma Church building [ Search and Scan A-Rank w Kaileer ]

Item Owned:
- x1 Mushroom Antidote - 1 adult doses
- Respirator
- Leather work gloves
- Water-proof boots

It would be so easy to give in to the old ways, into my own misery, and delve once more into the silent depths. But I can't. I can't leave them.

⊗ CHAKRA 392/550
⊗ STAMINA 220/250
⊗ TRAITS : ---
⊗ STIFF LEFT SHOULDER

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:54 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 2ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----ғlinching back from the heat that buffeted us from the path to the left, my hands went to the blades sheathed at either hip. I glanced at Inka to see his reaction, and realized he was looking back, his expression unreadable. My gaze drifted to his shoulder as he gripped it, and I caught sight of black lines underneath his hand. A tattoo? But the way he gripped it made it seem more like it was irritating him than anything. Relaxing my grip on the sword hilts, I stood straighter and I returned my attention to the chuunin's eyes, though he looked away not a moment later. Given how exhausted we both were, I wasn't sure it was such a good idea to let him face whatever was waiting out there alone, but...
-----Finally I nodded. "I understand." This was something he would have to do alone. Whoever was waiting in the maze for him, he knew personally. Turning away, I hesitated before actually leaving. "Be careful, alright?" I tossed a smirk his direction in hopes of lessening the tension. Village boundaries hardly mattered at this point. This whole event was a threat to us both, and that made us allies. I didn't want to see someone else die in this chaos, like Kazumi and Viktor had. Besides, he'd proven to me that the Kiri shinobi weren't all as cold as he claimed they were. With that in mind, I headed for the path to the right. The sooner we could find an answer to what was happening, the better.
-----And I couldn't deny the fact that this way felt darker. What was I getting myself into?

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησt c σ υ r α ɢ є »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 1 0 0
α c :: 1 0 4 0 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 0 5 / 5 0 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 8 5 / 4 8 5
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 1 6 / 2 0 (+1)
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 15 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask (wearing)
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Sensory Information - B Rank]

• +140 Chakra/ +140 Stamina [Training]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 2 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

BlackFruity

AandOE

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:20 pm
If you head in the wrong direction, the maze extends infinitely. Don't get lost! (y'all are in the middle, how about that for simplicity?)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:32 pm
User Image

Inka Hizara

[x] With back turned to Kaileer, Inka nodded and responded. "You too." With that the Chuunin stepped forward, heading to the left and imedditely reaching a fork. One path lead north, the other south, appearing to curve around the center where they had entered. Inka turned to his left, walking with cautious steps south unil it turned again, heading West and closer to where the source of the Shakuton jutsu had been cast. With a heavily drawn in breath, Inka called.

"Hanabi!" He yelled, pleading. "Please," Inka's voice was softer this time. "show yourself."

Tao-Benshin
'

AandOE

Mission Objectives:
X Collect Antidote
- Reproduce Antidote
X Investigate Shinobi
- Investigate Storm drains - Lady Magma Church building [ Search and Scan A-Rank w Kaileer ]

Item Owned:
- Respirator
- Leather work gloves
- Water-proof boots

It would be so easy to give in to the old ways, into my own misery, and delve once more into the silent depths. But I can't. I can't leave them.

⊗ CHAKRA 392/550
⊗ STAMINA 220/250
⊗ STIFF LEFT SHOULDER

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:54 pm
User Image

-----ι had a history of being lazy, though comparing myself to some others I'd seen since receiving my headband it was hard to believe. Nonetheless, it meant I didn't like puzzles, and mazes were frustrating. They weren't hard, usually, just time consuming. What was it doing here anyway? And where exactly was 'here'? I could be doing something more productive. Like training.
-----Or sleeping. Sleep sounded fantastic right about then.
-----So did food. Since I had no comprehension of the passage of time, I had no idea how long it had been since the last time I'd slept or ate. It could have been a few hours, it could have been days. It felt like days.
-----Shoving my mental complaints aside, I took a right at the first split I came to, since I could see the end of the other path, and stuck a kunai in the ground to mark I'd come this way. I placed it along the wall of the direction I'd come from on the side of the direction I'd turned. This path turned to the left shortly after, and another left a little ways down from there. Not long later, the path swung right, where it ended in another split. Without much thought, I headed right, sticking another kunai in the ground, and eventually took a left only to meet a dead end. Frowning at the wall like it had offended me, I stuck my hands in m pockets and headed back the way I'd come.
-----Somewhere in the distance, I heard Inka call for what I could only assume was the person he'd seen. So she'd vanished? Maybe we shouldn't have split up after all. But so far I hadn't seen anything worth worrying about, which was both a good and bad thing. Good, because I was perfectly happy staying alive. Bad, because I was tired and lack of anything to do wasn't helping. Reaching the second kunai I'd placed, I pulled it from its post and moved it to the other side before continuing.
-----This way mirrored the other direction, but kept going, splitting again. The wall was curved, but I could see that the right was another dead end, so I headed left and immediately took a right at the next path, leaving kunai at each turn. I was given two options again and picked left. Eventually the path turned right and I found myself at what seemed to be an exit. On guard, I looked out cautiously before making any attempt to move forward.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 1 7 / 2 0 (+1)
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal) (-5), 5 (heavy)

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

BlackFruity

AandOE

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:24 am
Kigahi's flame laced fuuin body jumped around a corner, his back entering the intersection first as he launched a fireball down the hallway he was retreating from, Hanabi still clinging to his back. Sliding to a stop, Hanabi glanced over at Inka and waved while grinning. "Be careful, onii-san," she called out, pointing to behind Inka. There, three small Sanbis were scuttling their way out from various walls, as if the walls themselves were giving birth to them. "We've been lost in here, trying to find someone, and these keep attacking us!"

The historically lazy shinobi's efforts went well, as the smell of brine came closer than ever. At this juncture, a wide circular hall was cut in half by a very large Fuuin mid-way from the exit to the far wall. The ceiling capped out at an impressive thirty feet or so, and under the apex there stood a very skeletal woman, her back to Kaileer. The bottoms of her dress were lit as it looked like she was melting through a highly melt-resistant floor. Magma pooled out from the demonic dress only about a foot or so, its smell mixing with that of the innate brine surrounding this cavern. One of her strangely shaped hands lay on the mid-air Fuuin, and every few seconds of her doing so meant a visible pulse started from it to radiate out to the edges of the Fuuin. When the pulse ended at the edges, it was absorbed into the shell-like structure of the labyrinth. Four Fuuin-based humanoids began to grow, now, from where the jutsu met the floor, the magma woman's head turning to her left to look down at them. Several Sanbis quietly strolled up to beside Kaileer as she was still distracted, gazing out at the horrific woman. "She is hurting us," a small gravelly voice rumbled within Kaileer's noggin. "Every day she is here, making more of those people from our body." (lady's picture in spoiler)

The Return of the Magma Woman
User Image

BlackFruity

Tao-Benshin

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:37 am
User Image

-----ρressing myself against the wall the instant I spotted movement, I nearly jumped out of my skin as a voice broke the otherwise near-silence. But a glance around me led to no reasonable source of the voice. Given the woman with the fiery dress was, or at least I assumed, the source of the humanoid figures growing from the floor at the base of the giant fuuin in front of her, I doubted the voice had come from her. The turtle-things, maybe? Several of them stood watching the woman with me. When I thought about it, the voice hadn't come from around me, but within, like someone was speaking through my mind. Regardless of where it had come from, this woman was its enemy. But what was she making? And was she connected to what was going on in the village?
-----Humanoid in appearance didn't necessarily mean sentient, but I didn't want to engage in a battle I had no part in without reason, and right now it wasn't my battle. I glanced back at the turtle-things and then closed my eyes. Taking a deep breath, I expelled my concerns and activated the State of Defense. If this did turn into a battle, I could only hope she didn't throw something massive my way. The state limited what I could do, but would protect me from most attacks. Turning to look at the woman once more, I placed my hand on the hilt at my side, and stepped cautiously into the open.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 1 6 / 2 0 (-1)
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂
Zama no Benso [State of Defense]
While in this state, the Hakemoto gives off a thin aura of their corresponding chakra color. This aura is constantly flowing from their body, so long as they are conscious and aware of their surroundings. Although the user is unable to perform techniques above Rank B, any Ninjutsu under Rank B that makes contact with the aura is dispersed. Additionally, any Genjutsu under Rank B is easily seen through, though not broken, so long as the aura is active.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

AandOE

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:03 pm
User Image

Inka Hizara

[x] "Hanabi - Kigahi?!" Inka exclaimed, a briefly flicker of a disbelieving yet relieved smile flirting at the corner of his lips. So what happened at the Academy - it was all real? He wasn't losing his mind? "Huh?" Inka turned, red eyes following the direction his deceased sister was pointing towards only for his vision to land on the birthing wall, the small sanbi scuttling out and over the surface. With a huff and a flash of certainty spilling through his veins, Inka off from the small hook on his belt the bull roarer - a length of thin, tightly woven rope with a hollow, rugged, metal spear tip at the end, filled with deliberate holes. These holes, as Inka was about to demonstrate, served a purpose. One hand held the coil while another pulled some of the length free before begining the motions to send the spear head spinning, the air passing through its empty chamber and causing a metalic, unnatural sound to start, bouncing off the closed walls and causing the dagger strapped to Inka's calf to vibrate slightly. The sound was continious and mournful, an unknown beast wailing a song. After three rotations the song was suddenly cut into silence as the spear head was launched forward with a flick of the wrist, the holes embedded in a way that they could not catch air in this direction, silencing the song and preventing any air getting inside the chamber and slowing the attack. The spear head was launched at one of the sanbi, aimed at piercing through its wide back.

"Why are you here?" Inka asked his reanimated siblings. The question was thrown over his shoulder, focusing more on the task at hand. "Who are you looking for?"

Tao-Benshin
'

AandOE

Mission Objectives:
X Collect Antidote
- Reproduce Antidote
X Investigate Shinobi

Item Owned:
- Respirator
- Leather work gloves
- Water-proof boots

⊗ CHAKRA 392/550
⊗ STAMINA 220/250
⊗ STIFF LEFT SHOULDER

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:44 pm
Kigahi and Hanabi fended off one of the minis with a quick flare, before looking over at Inka's situation. The spear point had been launched in such a way that the intended target could not see it: his right eye was closed, making his vision less than appreciable. Tearing through a soft, fleshy spot, the spear point hit the underside of the mini's hard shell, toppling it backwards into a small group. All of them tumbled over into a heap, as if Inka had just made a strike while casually bowling. Were all shinobi this adept at fighting? In any case, Hanabi put both hands up in the air for just a moment, to indicate a successful field goal. Not the right sport, but that's okay. "There's a big, bad, fire lady down here. She keeps making these weird hybrid people." Putting a finger to her chin, Hanabi stopped to think about what she said, slightly confused by the advanced topic. Kigahi clarified, "She's using your village's people every time they cross areas. The woman copies that person, and then adds them to another copied person's copy. Like putting Uchiha, Hyouton, and Shinsetsu together into one person. They are not like us," the young man referenced Hanabi and himself, the both of them made up of fire and fuuin.

Over at Kaileer's position, on the far side of the labyrinth, the two minis on each side of him rushed ahead as the young man entered the open space. Not necessarily the quietest of species, the romping produced caught the woman's attention, whipping her around to face the quint assault. A sharp bony finger grazed the air between them, tracing out unfamiliar seals. The air within the wide open space seemed to shimmer, and was there a blazing sun out somewhere? It was getting mightily hot the closer to the woman the minis advanced, until they could go no further, their feet bright red and sore. Bouncing around on their tender toes, they retreated quickly, collapsing just off from where the ground seethed like a fresh barbecue. The stench of freshly cooked fish filled the room. Looking down--if Kaileer did so--he would notice that there were other parts on the minis that had sustained damage, but these had not come from the just cast heat. Some had gaping long slashes on their shells, while others had bruises in strange locations. As the floor continued to heat and the four clones in the background grew from the Magma Lady's interference, the markings on the minis deepened.

The person referenced is Reiki Hyouton, Ayon Shinsua Uchiha, and Eirlys Shinsetsu's doppleganger. (there are others)

All damage markings seen on Kaileer's set are also seen on Inka's set, and vice versa.

Yōton: Daichi Atatameru [ Lava Release: Ground Warming ]
Official Description: The user can heat the ground to the heat of ~150 degrees within a 20 meter radius. This can easily melt shoes and fuse them with the ground to make the target bound to the ground, or make objects easier to enflame. 5 posts until the ground cools.

BlackFruity

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:22 am
User Image

((I apologize for taking so long. Our internet has been out so I'm trying to post from my phone but it's hard to look up everything I need.)

-----I couldn't stop the turtle-things before they ran forward to attack, and could only watch as they were forced to turn back, attacks by approaching the skeletal woman. I could faintly see the shimmering of heat rising about twenty feet around her, which meant I wouldn't be able to approach. I didn't want to risk my aura not dispersing it, since I wasn't sure it was still considered a jitsu once the ground had been heated. s**t... She'd shown no interest in my presence. It didn't seem likely she hadn't seen me; she'd turned around after all. I had no ranged attacks, meaning either I would have to go to her or she would have to come to me. The latter was preferable to stop whatever she was doing to harm the creatures of this place.
-----Think... What could I do? I had some smaller weapons I didn't care what happened to. I could throw something at her to try to get her attention. I could brave the ground in front of me and possibly get myself killed--that option was out the window. But if I threw a weapon I would need to prepare for retaliation. I decided to chance that. I would be protected from most things if she decided to throw something back. Taking one of the kunai from the pouch at my side, and tossed it forward hard, trying to hit her. As soon as the weapon left my hand, I drew my elemental sword and a short sword, shifting my stance to fight, the longer blade in front of me and the other behind, held reversed. But I made no move to attack, not yet.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 1 5 / 2 0 (-1)
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂
Zama no Benso [State of Defense]
While in this state, the Hakemoto gives off a thin aura of their corresponding chakra color. This aura is constantly flowing from their body, so long as they are conscious and aware of their surroundings. Although the user is unable to perform techniques above Rank B, any Ninjutsu under Rank B that makes contact with the aura is dispersed. Additionally, any Genjutsu under Rank B is easily seen through, though not broken, so long as the aura is active.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

AandOE

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:39 pm
User Image

Inka Hizara

[x] Inka glanced over to spot Hanabi's field goal scoring skills, bringing a smile to his lips. "Wait," Inka spoke, trying to process what his siblings were saying. "So... every time I go from one location to another, this woman gains a copy of me? And she puts that copy... with the copy of another. s**t," Inka turned to face them completely. "So she's making an army of our own selves?" He exclaimed. "Fighting people with our own skill set as well as the skills of our comrads...?" Red eyes stared down at the mini bijuu, glaring at them for answers. "... Where is she?" He asked, determination in his voice. "If what you say is true, she has to be found. Now."

Tao-Benshin
'

AandOE

Mission Objectives:
X Collect Antidote
- Reproduce Antidote
X Investigate Shinobi

Item Owned:
- Respirator
- Leather work gloves
- Water-proof boots

⊗ CHAKRA 392/550
⊗ STAMINA 220/250
⊗ STIFF LEFT SHOULDER

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:04 pm
"Where your partner is, Inka. It's rather damp that way, so we will be ineffective there until we dry the rest of the halls out," Kigahi replied, his wavering flame-and-fuuin eyes still trained on the mini-Sanbis. "Go now, and we'll hold the reinforcements off." Turning around, their standoff against the seemingly limitless amounts of minis rampaging down from a side hall must have been a sight to behold. Hanabi combining her flames with Kigahi's, walls becoming slightly less than solid, flares of burnt scales rising to the air. Would Inka make it in time?

The tall, lanky woman extended a hand, batting away the kunai with the strangely non-human, carapace-like skin. It even made a 'thok' sound as the kunai spun off from it, landing in the heated zone before them. One of the now grown clones finished solidifying, coloring itself to between that of Kaileer and his squad mate Inka. A tinge of blue swept down from the tips of his hair, that of the unknown third component. Dripping wet from his just-birth, the menace staggered out into the heat field and grinned. Steam was raising from him, but he did not seem the least bit concerned. Drawing two blades in the same style as Kaileer, he kicked the Kumo-nin's super heated kunai back at him on his rush forwards. In a moment or two, an overhead swing with the left and a side swing from the right would approach the plucky man.

Dopple Inka/Kaileer/?? = +30 stamina used for Formless.

4 posts left
Official Description: The user can heat the ground to the heat of ~150 degrees within a 20 meter radius. This can easily melt shoes and fuse them with the ground to make the target bound to the ground, or make objects easier to enflame. 5 posts until the ground cools.

BlackFruity

Tao-Benshin

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:53 pm
User Image

-----тhere was no issue in maneuvering around the strange clone's attack, sliding around to his left to avoid both the overhead strike and the swing from my left--which wouldn't have worked anyway, since it was my dominant side--and behind him to reach his open back. But the movement put me uncomfortably close to the field of simmering ground, so I decided to use a very simple tactic.
-----Two of the techniques learned in the academy, and that were required to graduate, focused solely on chakra manipulation, learning to focus it into a specific body part to allow for things such as running up trees or walls, and eventually even walking on water. While this wasn't water, but still a solid surface, the same principle could theoretically be applied to avoid direct contact with the ground, by bouncing chakra from the ground to the bottoms of the feet. It would be hot, but I could avoid the majority of the heat. I did just that, pushing chakra into the bottoms of my feet as I moved around behind the clone.
-----I wasn't one for making fights last long if I could help it--as long as I wasn't the one losing anyhow, in which case I more often than not refused to give up. I intended this to be as short as possible. So, from my position behind the clone, I turned my lightning-infused blade on its side and swung down to strike at his back, pumping chakra into it. Were it to make contact, the chakra would burst outward and, ideally, force the clone downward, knocking it off of its feet so that I could finish it while it was prone. Possibly even burn it to death. Contact would also give him a nice shock, thanks to the blade's nature, hopefully stunning him.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 8 0 / 5 0 5 (-5, -20)
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 1 5 / 4 8 5 (-30, -40)
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 1 4 / 2 0 (-1)
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂
• Formless dodge - 30 stamina
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [Act of Water Surface Walking] - E
• Oritatami-shiki no Koushin [Folding Lips] - B :: Complex
The practitioner places the blunt side of their weapon, or their foot or palm against a broad section on the target, surges chakra to the corresponding area, and then pushes it outward in the same motion. The pulse should be more than enough to offset other ninja, creating a decent opening for a quick melee strike.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs
Zama no Bensho [State of Defense]

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

AandOE

BlackFruity

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:28 am
User Image

Inka Hizara

[x] Inka glanced back to his siblings, red eyes taking in their strange forms. His hand were holding the bullroarer still, swinging the narrow spear head, causing the loud, metallic cry to continue bouncing confusingly down the various halls, echoing back in on itself as that particular instrument was designed to do. After a second of hesitation, he spoke. "I'm counting on you!" He shouted turning and running back the way he came from the center of the maze. Hands continued spinning the weapon, tugging and pulling the rope to have the blade scrape across the ground every time her turned a corner so his siblings may be able to follow him. Inka had only taken a few turns to find them and soon he was dashing across the open center once again, reaching the other side where Kaileer had entered. At teh first intersection he was able to continue, a kunai embedded into the earth to show the way. 'You brilliant b*****d,' Inka chuckled, glad to see Kaileer had made it easy for the Chuunin. What red eyes were both expecting and not expecting was Kaileer fighting off a mismatched clone of himself and the foreign Jounin. With gritted teeth Inka charged in, swinging the bullroarer once again. Despite the apparent uninformed charge, Inka avoided the heated ground, not even sparing it a glance and treading close enough to feel its intense heat. Trained and raised by Shakuton, however, meant that Inka held a strong resistance to heat, so it didn't bother him. For now.

"Ignore them!" He yelled. Inka's hands were still swinging the bullroarer, the open air filling with a harsh, depressed, metal cry that appeared to eminate from different locations as the hollow spear head rotated. With some pulling and tucking, the rope suddenly shortened and fell into Inka's gloved hands - with the training in the Bukijutsu style of Sobagai Deba Sentou, Inka used the simple technique of a countering, upward repel to bash away the blades of the clone attack Kaileer. Once a blade was knocked, Inka dropped his spear head, the blade dropping freely only to be punted back up, aiming for the clone's head. As Inka kicked he retreated, waiting for the blade to either be dodge, caught, or the blade finding impact into the clone's head, piercing the fleshy span under the jaw. Inka would twist away and then yank the rope attached to the spear head, down and to the side, stepping around the clone so the blade was also pulled into the clone, slicing the thing open. "Everyone - every shinobi in the village who has ever changed locations," Inka tried to explain. "She has a clone of them - she's building a damned army!" The chuunin stood upright and turned, facing the firery woman. A snarl, venomous and angry pulled at his lips, baring his teeth and embedding deep into his red eyes as he stared straight at her.

"Kaileer," He growled. "I'm blowing this place to smithereens." Inka warned. "Keep 'em off me, or go report to Syy - but I'm not letting this hag out of my sight."

Tao-Benshin
Ahh~ why must life keep getting in the way~ >x<

AandOE

Techniques:
Countering Technique: Upward Repel
Simple :: Rank E
When the enemy attack closes in, the user will repel with the knife with an upward slashing motion. This upward repel may have enough exerting force to startle or offset the enemy.

Trick Technique: Knife Punt
Simple :: Rank C
A very tricky yet powerful attack that can often end a fight on the spot. After dropping an enemy's defenses, often by parrying one of their attacks, the user will drop his knife. As the knife drops, the practitioner will time a kick in order to punt the knife upward- back into the opponent's exposed body. If truly successful, the knife will typically end up somewhere in the head of the enemy.

Mission Objectives:
X Collect Antidote
- Reproduce Antidote
X Investigate Shinobi

Item Owned:
- Respirator
- Leather work gloves
- Water-proof boots

⊗ CHAKRA 392/550
⊗ STAMINA 195/250
⊗ STIFF LEFT SHOULDER

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:35 pm
The heated kunai grazed by Kaileer's cheek, drawing a spat of blood as he whizzed and whirled, dodging and sliding. Out from nowhere, Inka fended off a close shave, rebounding the intruder's weapons high into the air as Kaileer slid behind him. Down came his personal weapon, glittering as Inka's bullroarer bounced up. Contact was made that day, both at the same time, lending none to the ability to evade. Sinking far into the supposed flesh from both sides, the man twitched as he lost stability, reverting to a pile of kneeling, glowing, fuuin symbols. Toppled down, the human form was gone, spreading out like water on a plane, the fuuin parts clattering about as they sizzled on the ground.

In the nearer distance, between the good and ill intentioned groups, the next batch of fleshy fuuin people were nearly done rising from the ground. Despite this, our two heroes had the momentary upper-hand. Would they retreat, rush forward over the still hot ground, or counter in some fashion?

3 posts left

BlackFruity

Tao-Benshin

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas