Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle
Castle Front Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

13th King

Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:56 pm
Devossy

Vihata

13th King

Col.Beowulf

HeirO thought he had been ok but at the moment he went to pull Cedric from the wall he got dizzy and fell pulling Cedric to the floor with him. "HeirO motioned to a servent to come to him. "I must rest.... would you take me to my room... the red rug... ill rest there..." he said painfully.

The srvent helped him up and walk towards a hallway. "Cedric, we can take care of....this business...later.... get some rest...." and then they were gone.

[EXIT TO HEIROS SOLICE]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:00 pm
Vihata

Snow sat there and listened finding this girl very odd and very wise? she thinks that is the word to use. "Goblins? never meet one but at lest they where nice enough to raise and teach you" she said, "Looks like you turned out to be a very good with some great powers." She meant that to be polite and kind but she did not know if she worded things right as she watched the servants take the guys away. The front was cleaned right away before she looked back at Snow and shrugged. "I have been called everything and really don't care" she said, "names are names nothing more."  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:01 pm
Vihata

"I see but still you can use my nick name" Snow said with a nodded with her head. She was very fantasied by the goblins but she could do with out meeting them if they had rules like that. Getting up she fixed her dressed and watched as the door was finally up and the area was clean. "would you like a look around?" she asked the other Snow.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:19 pm
Vihata

Snow nodded as she thought of the first place to take her and show her. The garden would be a good place for the plants, the hidden pool and maybe the ramparts so she could see the whole island view. "Will lets start with the halls and the rooms. If you are staying its a good time to find a good room for you" she said as she led the way to the stairs and the hall way. ((exit))  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:28 pm
Col.Beowulf

Darsto_23

Sasha walked into the front room with her hand on Cedric's arm and paused near the fireplace as she looked around the room, "Well, everyone seems to be keeping the place clean, at least," she said to herself before she turned to Cedric, "What I would teach you would basic good manners more than etiquette. Things like landing in human form in a living area such as the courtyard so that your claws do not tear up the grounds or accidentally tear down a wall with your tail. Manners like that go a long way towards keeping people like Sebastet agreeable to having you around as well as keeping the populace from thinking about slaying a dragon again," she told him in her soft voice then moved a bit closer to the fireplace, her hair flowing behind her along the way.

Desha had taken one look at the two of them and had left them alone to follow Andy. He was more tired than he was letting on, but not exhausted, thankfully. It was more that he'd made himself tired through all the crying he'd done than anything else. So he simply headed upstairs and went to his room to join Andy for some sleep.

Sasha gave a soft sigh as she moved her brown eyes from the fire to the rest of the room, "I know what it is to be separated from your kind by others. I didn't know I was a dragon until I met another one and it pulled my dragon form from me. So I had to learn a great many things the hard way. If I can save another from those pitfalls, I will. You seem intelligent enough to learn, after all," she finished on a slightly tart note to distract herself from the memories talking of her past had brought up.

She really didn't want to think about her past right now. Especially not Raid and his loss.

As she'd turned, the light from the fire had glinted a bit on the silvered tattoo of Raid's Mark at her shoulder, showing yet again that she was an unattached female again and that it had been a long time since she'd lost her mate. That she'd been alone all this time would have been confusing to a great many, but her sweeter nature and position as a healer had put off a great many other dragons from even attempting a mating flight with her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:15 pm
Red Gypsy

Col.Beowulf

Andy Smiles kissing Desha back and starts to head inside, as he started to move up the stairs to there room, Desha joined him and he smiled happily as he put an arm around his love and softly walked with him. "I think it is time for a nice good rest and tomorrow will be a new fresh day my love and we can continue planing our wedding, I am sure Michael will keep us updated on how Dancer is doing." Andy says softly as he started to get weaker and more tired as the sun rises more.

Rebecca gives Ash a warm smile and softly takes his hand, holding his hand as she softly moves her fingers between his and starts to walk inside to the kitchen with him. "I know Cedric will want to eat soon, but I will cook something for him when he is ready like Sasha said. You hungry at all?" Rebecca asks him softly as they walk together passing the front room to the garden then the Kitchen.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:59 pm
Darsto_23

Col.Beowulf

Desha simply smiled at him as he helped him stay on his feet on the way to their room, "I know. We both need sleep for now, though. I know I can rest easy with Dancer in his care now and the ones who took him gone," he said simply then finished helping his lover to their room.

Ash just gave a soft chuckle as he walked with her, "If your cooking? Of course I am. Whatever you wish to feed me, love," he told her simply as he opened the stained glass doors for her then gladly moved with her through the garden to the kitchen.

((Both Exit))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:44 pm
Red Gypsy

Darsto_23

Cedric stares into the fire a moment the flames reflecting in his sliver eyes.

"I actually rarely shift into my dragon form. Today was a rare circumstance. What with Dancer getting kidnapped and all. The destruction in the courtyard was caused by...well I ran into the clan of vampires that had tortured me for over 200 years. I kinda snapped."

He shrugs a little and scratches his arm looking over her shoulders and tilting his head at her silver tattoo. He rubs the back of his neck and winces softly.

"Not to raise a sore subject or anything, but that is that? I've seen it dimly sparkle since I met you but I've never seen anything like it before."

He snorts playfully and shakes his mane of golden hair before turning to look at her.

"I dont know about that, actually if you ask Rebecca she'll mention I'm a bit stubborn and I rush into things more than think them through." He shrugs some before continuing. "When I was an egg all of my dragon linage was wiped out. Any dragon in my realm was systematically hunted and slain. By the same clan of vampires that tortured me for centuries. My father...The Archangel Micheal.. He snorts at the irony. "Was the one to raise me and train me in the ways of angelic warfare. You are literally the only other dragon I've ever even seen for over ten thousand years."  

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:18 pm
Col.Beowulf

She raised one hand to the tattoo at her shoulder but continued with the rest of what he spoke of first, "Most dragons tend to remain hidden from the rest of the world. Too many centuries of idiots with St. George complexes. They've only recently been coming out of hiding to come to the Isles of Draconia to live, finding more protection in greater numbers as well as varied skills," she told him with a small shrug over it all.

Her fingers lightly traced over the silvered mark as she considered the best way to explain it then hesitated but finally approached him so he could see it better, "It was the mark of my mate. It's faded since he was killed. A few more years and it will fade completely. Thankfully, mating is instinctive among dragons. When a male meets a female he's interested in, he puts on a display of some kind in an effort to entice her. To test the male, the female takes off in the air. If he can catch her, he is strong enough and fast enough to defend her and any hatchlings they may have, so she allows him to... join... with her. In the process, he bites her here, at the spot where the shoulder meets the neck and adds a bit of power to it. That forms the first part of the bond. If the female marks him as well, then the rest of the bond is formed. The bond is at a soul-level, ensuring that neither can lie to the other, never betray each other, always know what the other is feeling or needing," she moved a bit so that the light of the fire showed the mark better for him and pulled her hair to the side so he could see it all as she continued to explain it all to him.

"The tradition goes back a long way, to a time when the dragons were a more primitive race. It enabled other dragons to know when another had been claimed, to give a certain female a wide berth so as not to enrage her mate. Mating flights at one point would fill the skies with males all trying to catch a single female, to prove their worth to her. The flight allows only the strongest genes to carry through, the strongest abilities and so on. It's all carried through in instinct in all of us now and has allowed more variety in our genetics and abilities. Some things are still carried through the primal brain, though; displaying and posturing, the flight, the actual mating and Marking, knowing to use caution around a Marked male or female, nesting, caring for young, things like that," she swallowed a bit nervously but knew she had to continue.

After all, he needed to know these things since he'd never been taught, "If a dragon chooses another race as their mate, some of the instincts still carry through. Marking, protecting, caring for young, etcetera. All done in human form, though. We are still creatures of our instincts, even when diluted by other bloodlines. The other bloodlines make us stronger as a race and bring in new abilities and genetics, allowing us to be stronger as individuals as well as adding to the protection and survival of the race as a whole," she licked her lips a bit nervously and glanced up at him before looking to the side again.

"You can touch it, if you like," she offered, knowing she had to help him in some way, if only with the information she had to give. Still, it meant alot that she was allowing him to touch her at all aside from taking his arm earlier. She hadn't allowed another male to touch her since Lao had helped her when she'd been injured, before that it had only been Raid. So she was understandably nervous about it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:31 pm
Red Gypsy

At her mention of Saint George he smirked and snorted playfully.

"I actually met him, you know that one painting of him battling a dragon? That was the artists rendering of what I looked like back then. The fight actually went a little differently, I was just playing with him, you know like a cat does? No real intention of hurting him or anything but he was getting ll puffy and tired and really frustrated..." Cedric laughs a little remembering. "and so I "played dead' giving him the title of dragon slayer, though when he tried to cut off my head his sword broke and he just ran off screaming he had become a dragon slayer."

He shrugs and leans in closer barely tracing a fingertip over her silver mark curiously.

"As for the other dragons he claimed to have slain after that... I have no real idea if its true or not. Like I said You're the first. So earlier...when we left your island..and you took off like a shot...was that..your mating race or what you call it? Because uhh I wasnt really trying to race or beat you..." He shrugs a little and smiles sheepishly. "Actually I was just enjoying the glide more than anything...and well the view."

He rests his hand on her shoulder gently before tilting his head looking into her eyes.

"I didnt upset you or anything did I by bringing up this stuff?"  

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:51 pm
Col.Beowulf

Sasha shivered a bit when he ran his fingers over the mark but shook her head slightly, "You didn't upset me and no, I wasn't trying to... when we flew here... I just," she had to stop and take in a deep breath as she actually blushed. She didn't move away from his hand either, not entirely certain why though.

She finally looked back up at him and met his eyes, reminding herself that he didn't mean anything... Not like that. No male had in a very long time, after all.

"I knew I had to get to Dancer to heal him. I wasn't trying to entice you. And you didn't upset me at all. It's just that when the bond between mates is severed, especially as mine was, it takes a long time to heal from it, to come back to sanity as it were. At first, other males tried..." she shook her head slightly not wanting to talk about that time right now.

"Well, now I don't think any male has tried to entice me in about eighty years. They simply come for healing, thank me, then leave the island. This is probably the longest I've been around a male in all that time," she admitted to him, giving him the real source of her nervousness.

"Besides, if I don't tell you about these things you'll likely do something rude and find yourself being flamed or something like that," she added with a shrug of her other shoulder, only now realizing how much taller and bigger he was than her. As a dragon, he'd been larger than her, but she was used to that. In human form, it was another matter entirely.  
Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff