Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Demon Realm
Lareth's room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:13 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

That kiss had her begging for more despite her body's protests of it. Still, she kissed him back for all that she was worth. But then he was pulling away and saying words that nearly brought her to tears again, "As you will be my only one... forever Lareth..." she whispered to him softly as her body's pain pulled her into unconsciousness again.

As she relaxed back into sleep, it became apparent just how much pain she'd put herself into to speak with him. She was even paler now, dark circles around her eyes that mirrored the bruising on the rest of her. But the worst of that were the bruises at her throat where Goh had held her in the garden when Hal had come upon them before taking her.

Her scars had shown that she was no stranger to injury and pain over the course of her long life. But this was the worst she'd been through by far. Even the light burn scars along her left hip from being burned at the stake once hadn't been as bad as this. Still, she would survive it and be stronger for it.

Whatever happened next, they would do it together...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:17 pm
Lareth watched her fall into a deep slumber and he kissed her forehead before he left her side to let her sleep.

He stepped out of the room and found Hal nearby. He waved the older demon over.

"We need to talk Hal....things have just changed and I need to inform you, before I inform a few others of new developments."

Lareth left before the demon could say anything else and lead him to a private room.  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:40 am
Hot Champion_of_Justice

Cynthia had managed to wake up a few times over the last few days, finding either Hal or Lareth at her side when she did so. Though the last time Lareth was here she'd found enough energy to singe his backside for suggesting the pudding wrestling.

She hated the fact that she healed so slowly. But when she'd suggested that she be moved back to her other room, Lareth had glared at her, told her no, then left the tower. He'd done the same thing each time she'd mentioned it. She knew he couldn't go very long between sexual bouts and she had no idea how long she'd be injured, so she simply charged his 'no's' to being frustrated that he didn't have his bed back yet.

She knew this couldn't go on much longer, though. But every prayer she'd given, every request for healing from the gods had been ignored.

Even now, as she slept and shifted in the bed, bringing enough pain to her that she woke up and tried to breathe through the pain, she gave a frustrated sound at being stuck here.

She hated being weak, she hated being injured. And she knew that Lareth and Hal were keeping something from her, but every attempt to get it out of them was met with absolute failure...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:06 am
Hal came into the room to check on her and when he saw her awake, he was smiling as he walked over.

"Good afternoon Lady Cynthia. How do you feel today? Are you up for some food?"  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:27 am
Hot Champion_of_justice

Cynthia sat up in the bed a bit, wincing as her injuries pulled in the process. But she was damned if she was going to try to eat laying down! She had some pride left, after all.

"I'm in pain, I'm frustrated, I'm hungry, and I'm wondering why the hell Lareth insists on keeping me in here. He won't give me any reasons for not moving me, just gives me that glare of his, tells me 'no', then leaves the tower. And I know the two of you are keeping something from me, Hal. But I won't pry if you give me food and help me get back to my room..." she growled out to him.

One thing about her recent torture that she didn't realize yet. It had given her voice a permanent 'growl' of sorts, a bit of a burr that could be sexy as hell in the right circumstances.

"And before you ask it, I've tried and tried to get the gods to heal me again. They won't even answer enough to say no. So don't ask me about it again," she added, clearly frustrated about being injured at all. When she was hurt, Cynthia was not the best patient.

She knew she'd agreed to stay with Lareth, but moving her to the other room while she healed just seemed like the better idea. And it would give her something else to look at...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:10 pm
Hal bowed to her and excused himself from the room. A short while later, Hal came back, pushing in a tray of food for her. There was a tray of meats, tiny sandwhiches, fruits, and water. Her main dish was a bowl of soup with freshly baked bread, with a bit of butter on the side for her.

He pushed the cart close and pulled out a small lap tray for her and placed it over her legs as she sat up. He then placed her soup and silverware on the tray for her.

Hal stood off to the side in case she needed his help.

"I asked Lareth to move you when I saw him downstairs. Unfortunately he said no again and sent the message of; "When your healed and can walk on your own, feel free to get up and choose the room next door. Until then, you're staying where you are. That's final."  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:37 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Cynthia gave a frustrated growl at the message but didn't take it out on Hal, "Fine... Guess I'll be laying here for the next two months staring at the same four walls while he chases tail..." she groused, knowing full well that Lareth wouldn't be chasing anyone but being frustrated and in pain had an adverse effect on her temper.

She lifted the spoon with a shaking hand and took a sip of the soup, loving the taste of it. She managed to finish off the soup and the bread in short order and stared at the fruit, wondering if she could get that down without any problems. Just before she'd been taken, she hadn't been able to eat fruit of any kind without throwing it right back up. But right now she was craving it.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:52 pm
Hal thought some while she ate and came to an idea that may please her and perhaps lighten her mood.

"I will talk to master Lareth when he is available and see if there is something I can do to convince him to let you out of his room."

Hal was glad to see her eating and regaining her strength and health. But as she focused on the fruit and ate it like there was no tomorrow, he wondered why she would be craving fruit? Did lareth touch her? That thought had the older man bristling inwardly as if she was pregnant again so soon, that meant, Lareth hadn't even waited for her to be healed to bed her, nor was he smart enough to use a condom. Being the perfect butler, none of his thoughts could be seen anywhere on his demeanor.

"Is there anything else I shall get for you? Perhaps I can draw a bath and I can get a few maids to help you?"  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:04 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Cynthia cleared the fruit with a pleased sigh, "Sorry about eating like a barbarian but I haven't had fruit in a while. Couldn't keep it down before-" she went silent, not wanting to talk about being taken just yet.

But the mention of a bath had her looking towards the bathroom with a softened expression, "A bath sounds wonderful..." she said softly, almost ready to beg for one. She hadn't been out of the bed in a week.

She cleared her throat a bit and glanced up at Hal, "So where is his high and mighty royalness? Chasing another maid? He hasn't spent more than an hour up here all week that I know of and certainly hasn't been touching me beyond lifting me out of the bed for the sheets to be changed. though the last time he was up here he mentioned something about me and Gypsy having a wrestling match in pudding. He got a singed a** for that one," she said, clearly annoyed with Lareth right now.

She was behaving though. Hoping to get Hal's help in getting out of the room for at least a little bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:28 pm
Hal gathered up her dirty dishes and placed them on the bottom of the serving cart.

"I believe his majesty is down in the training arena. An old acquaintance stopped by with their companion and asked for training. You know Lareth keeps friends in high regards and could not say no to their request."

Though Hal wished Lareth said no this time. The demoness could be a problem along, with what Hal assumed was her son. If Cynthia knew the friend was a former lover, that would spell the end of the just budding relationship between Lareth and Cynthia.  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:44 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

((Oh that'll be very interesting!))

Cynthia gave a heavy sigh and frowned over the information but shook her head in the end. She was his mistress, not his wife. She had to keep reminding herself of that. She knew he'd do whatever he wanted and would even move on after her.

She scooted herself to the edge of the bed slowly and carefully, "I'd like that bath, Hal. Please..." she said softly, saying nothing more about Lareth. And she was fully intending to get herself to her own room. Today. She knew more about his old companions than even Hal thought she knew. Especially his sparring partners...

She waited for him to get the bath started then accepted the help of two maids to get to the bath and to wash her hair. She finished the bath and let them brush her hair out and braid it and change her bandages then put on a simple pale green nightgown that covered her from neck to ankles and let them help her back to the bed.

"I'll be fine Hal. Why don't you go see about getting me out of here for a bit? I'd really appreciate it," she requested of him softly when she was sitting on the edge of the bed. She knew he wouldn't like her sudden soft tone, that he'd find it suspicious. But she was determined not to take her bad mood out on him, knowing full well that he didn't deserve it.

Besides, she had her own plans for after whatever he had planned. Lareth said she could be moved into her own room if she could make it on her own? Find. She'd do just that...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:12 pm
While she had her bath, Hal had gone off to speak and then yell at Lareth in private as the Succubus and her Incubus son went over the defensive moves Lareth had been showing them previously.

Lareth simply listened to Hal with half an ear in a sound proof magicked room. If Hal were younger he would fight Lareth and teach him a lesson. Even as Hal accused Lareth of touching Cynthia before she was healed, all he got was a dumbfounded look and then no argument.

Giving up on his King he threw up his hands and asked Lareth the question he originally came with. With a short and curt answer from Lareth, Hal left and retrieved the item in question. Hal had returned just as Cynthia and the maids had finished the bath. As she requested for him to help get her out, He smiled and left the room quickly and returned with a wheel chair.

"I knew this weird rolling chair would come in handy!"

He rolled it over close to the bed.

"You would still have to sit, but you would get to leave the room."  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:21 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Cynthia's face lit up at the sight of the chair and got into it as fast as she could, which wasn't fast at all. She still pulled Hal down for a kiss on his cheek and a softly spoken 'thank you' when he put the blanket over her lap. From there, she let him push her anywhere he wanted to take her.

They were out for an hour, moving around the castle then in the garden. When he finally pushed her back into the bedroom, she was pale again, but very refreshed.

She thanked him again for getting her out of the room and dutifully got back in the bed before he left her alone again. Once he was gone, however, she waited until she was sure that she had the energy for what she was planning next and that he really was gone.

She pushed the blankets away and slowly got to her feet, using everything she could grab to keep her on her feet as she made her way out of the room and down the hall, thankful no one was in sight as she did so, to make her way to her own room....  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 4:13 pm
Lareth grumbled as he pulled off what was the last of his shredded clothes and winced as the bits of cloth were pulling at his bloodied wounds. He gave a grunt as he got it all off.

He stood there naked and bloody, in an appearance no one but Hal had seen. Snake scales covered his back and covered his chest, but as the scales went south, it narrowed down to a strip as it went down to his stomach and into his nether region. It was the same with his back area. His face was pale as there were flecks of scales on his face as well. Burning yellow red eyes blinked as Curved black sleek horns shone in the light as his black hair fell around them.

Cracking his neck Lareth went to his private Bath and set about cleaning his wounds up and pushing his magic hard to heal himself. Can't have Cynthia worrying about a few open gashes and such. Once he was healed he sat back on the stool he was on and wiped the sweat from his brow. He didn't expect to be taken by surprise so quickly....otherwise he wouldn't have included himself in the barrier he erected around himself and the woman who exploded and keep it confined to a small area.

Not wanting to keep Cynthia waiting too long he took a quick bath while again using his energy to get rid of the horns and scales.

When he was washed, dressed, and refreshed, Lareth went back to Cynthia's room.

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:36 am
Hot Champion_of_justice

Gypsy had delivered the message to Hal to keep the castle safe and then had gone out with the soldiers to the villages to see them secured. So their home was safe when Lareth brought Cynthia to his room and laid her on the bed, the simple action drawing a small moan from her.

She frowned a bit as she shifted in the bed and opened her eyes to look around herself. When she saw where she was, she gave a soft sigh of contentment. When she saw Lareth, she gave a small smile as well and simply let herself rest as she slipped back to sleep.

She still had no idea how he'd react to seeing her use her magic like that. The drow had reacted with wonderment and awe as she'd raised her protections for them before feeling that Lareth was hurt, telling Aeriolous that she was leaving and ordering the hellhound to watch over the drow before she'd left them.

But the drow had always loved her. With Lareth, he had actually hated her until only a short while ago. So for her, his reactions would be unpredictable at best...  
Demon Realm

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff