Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Demon Realm
Lareth's castle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Tag sounds fun to me." He stated as he looked to her then the Hell Hounds. He new Hell Hounds were pretty fast creatures. But he himself was not that bad at using his speed. "So who is going to be it first?" He asked her.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:57 pm
User Image

"Will lets let them pick" Yamille said smiling. She looked at the hell hounds who where ll happy to play any thing. they looked at the two of them before they pushed Yamille to Berial. "they both want us to be it and chase them down to add more fun" she said, "they said just one of us would be too slow."  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:03 pm

Bariel smiled as he agreed. "Deal you both best run now or we will get you." He said to the Hell Hounds as he smiled at Yamille. "So magic and all is allowed in this then right?" He asked before they ran.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:42 pm
User Image

The hell hounds barked happily before they began to run off and around the castle. She knew they would probably get in trouble for letting the dogs out but hell it was going to be fun. Kissing Bariel she noeed and step away from him. "very much so" she said, "use all the power you like to help get those guys."  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:57 pm

"Really I can use all the power I please to use?" He asked as he smiled shifting to his other form. He smiled as he grinned at her. "I will catch you later love you go hunt in that way I will head that way." He said as he ran off.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:16 pm
User Image

Yamille gave him a look before rolling her eyes. Looking at the hell hounds she told them to start counting before she took off down the other way. Her gold hair and skirt trailing behind her. As she ran she made her way down of of the darker halls and slowly stepped . After away she hear the hells hound and had to start running again. she wonder how Bariel was doing.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:50 pm
((time skip for yamille for some time))
User Image

Yamille sighed as she complained to her friend about her lest broken heart over a guy. They walked and he just listened like he normal did when she was up set. The two surprisingly had been friends since they where kids and had gotten a long very will. Though they where odd par. Anube being strong silent and looking like a killer, to full of like always smiling yamille. "I don't get it I told him how I felt about his hunt for power and revenge but it seemed he did not want to listen" she said her eyes red from crying. "once some one has started on the path of revenge and power there is no turning back...even love has a hard time stopping it" anube said to her as they walked, "maybe you should do as Lir said and take a break from men and clear your head. Your past lovers have either been psychos or left you here broken." Yamille gave him a look before she looked at her feet. As much as she hated to think it he was right and so was lir. she would jump in to a reashiton with out think with any guy who hit on her. She wanted to find some one to love and spend the rest of her immortal life with. "fine I will go celubt for a bit if you fined a girl friend." she said smiling at him. Anube jsut gave her a very dark look before he sighed and shock his head. "fine" he said before she hugged him. "o come on it will be fun" she said, "but can you firs..." "take you some where else all right did you tell the queen?" anube asked. "I told her and she not queen yet so don't call her that in less you asked her" He jsut gave yamille another looked before opening a gate and stepping through it with her. ((exit)) .

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:57 pm
Oh wow....what did I miss? If im really slow to post its cause im on a phone)  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:36 pm
A lone scout ran into the castle, only slowing his pace due to the fact that there were other people in the hallways as he moved through them to find Hal, who always knew where Lareth was to be found, and report his sighting of the strange girl Lareth was looking for.

He dutifully gave his report to the now-worried older demon then moved back to the forest to keep an eye on her without alerting her to his presence while Hal sought out his king to report the information he'd been waiting to hear...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:28 pm
Lareth had been rather busy of late as intruders had entered his realm seemingly breaking those age old rules of, 'Can't break the magic barrier without the caster knowing' and coming and going as they pleased as they killed left and right.

For every step he had taken to flush out the rats, they were two steps ahead and multiplying.

Then there was the day he almost wished he had let Gypsy destroy everything in her path as news of Kaljire's death. He may have not have been on his younger siblings best side half of the time as Kal found Lareth annoying, but it was his brother. His family. His blood.

The realm constantly shook with low tremors as his anger boiled. If he hadn't had to be in control and thinking of how to make his next few hundred moves, he would have destroyed probably half the realm just to let off steam.

The demon king crushed some stone in his hand and let the dust drift on a waft of air.

It had been a task to get Gypsy locked up in his brothers tower. News of his death had torn her apart.....

"Loving someone will do that to a person...."

He whispered to himself as he wondered if he would go insane much like she had should something happen to his present consort Cynthia.

Red eyes burned as he looked to the horizon as he thought about how much of a demon he had to be in order to show those pests and their masters, they were not welcome in his realm and he would destroy them so nothing was left. He would simply end them. No reincarnation....nothing. He would destroy their soul.

Lareth looked towards the Garden as he felt a terrible twisting of power. It was brief and then it was gone.

"F-cking rats...."  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:38 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Hal came running to Lareth, gasping for air and holding his chest with one hand, his eyes wide with fear and shock, "Sire! ... Cynthia! ... He came and just... Just took her... I couldn't find a trace of how to track her... He took her!" he gasped out as a tear actually rolled down his face.

He slowly dropped to his knees, feeling weak all of a sudden, his vision going dark briefly then staying a bit fuzzy.

Too much heartache in too short of a time for the old demon. He'd been closer to Kaljire than Lareth had been, had seen the younger demon grow in so many ways. For him to be gone was heartbreaking on its own. Then there was Gypsy. The Hybrid had easily won her way into his heart with her quiet brooding ways and fierce loyalty. He'd been unable to help her and that had hurt him greatly.

But now... Cynthia was gone... The woman he'd once loved and now saw as one of his oldest and truest friends. He'd known that she would be perfect for Lareth, much more so than either of them had guessed. When she'd told him that she'd lost her heart to his king, he'd known instantly what that would mean. For her to be taken right in front of him was more than his aging heart could take...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:55 pm
Lareth saw Hal racing towards him and it had Lareth moving forward towards the older demon. The old man never moved that fast, unless a special treat at lunch was being served.

All he heard from the gasping demon was 'Cynthia' and Lareth was grinding his teeth and his eyes were ablaze with anger.

"Who took her Hal? Did you see who it was?"

"If it was who he thought it was, he may have a chance at finding out where he needed to go. Should he take Gypsy was rolling on his mind as well. No.....no the hybrid would be too weak and even if she did feed from him (which he doubted as he couldn't help a certain part of him from reacting and she nearly tore it off once) he would not place her in a dangerous situation as Kal would haunt him and Hal would kill him for it.

He grasped the older demons arms.

"Calm down. Breathe......and when you can, tell me who took her."  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:13 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Hal struggled to control his breathing enough to be able to speak coherently, "It was Goh... I saw him with my very eyes... Right there in the garden... He had one hand over her throat and one holding her arm behind her back... I could see the pain on her face..." he said in a rough voice, a few more tears moving down his face.

He'd never been so frightened in his entire life as he was when he saw that man. Goh carried an aura of evil and fear around him that wasn't easily shaken off. And the thought of Cynthia in his hands...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:33 pm
Lareth felt his stomach churn as he thought of Cynthia in that crazed psychopathic s hands.

Lareth had heard of Goh before and frankly the man or scum, was a beastly nasty piece of work. Demons did things with purpose in a way to fill a means to an end, where Goh simply did things because he was disgusting and sick in the head.

Lareth calmed himself enough to speak to Hal and stroked the old man's cheek.

"I will bring her home. Do not worry. I will bring back what was stolen from me and you can make sure things are ready for her return. Until I do return, Hal you are in charge. With my brother gone there is no heir...so I am bequeathing onto you right of temporary cast.

Do not worry about Gypsy, I will let her know I am leaving and I will place her into a sleep to help her as I am sure she is very weak."

Lareth only knew of where Goh's domain was due to stories, but if he bounced realms enough and fast enough, he would find Goh and deal with him before taking back his woman.

His woman.

Lareth felt a small smirk tug at the corner of his lips.

Already thinking of her like that.....almost like a wife, Lareth thought, as he helped Hal stand and straightened the mans clothes.

"Go inside Hal. Wait for our return."

Lareth walked away and in angry blackish red flames and smell of strong sulfur, Lareth vanished.  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:43 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Hal tried to come up with something to say but knew that no words would be adequate for the moment. He was only glad that Lareth was going to get her. He'd been getting a bit worried for a while, especially when she'd asked him to help her leave.

He simply moved off to collect his medical supplies to set up in Lareth's rooms then saw to keeping things going until his king could return. All the while doing his best not to think about what could be happening to her...  
Demon Realm

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff