Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle: Rooms
Cain's Suite Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:53 pm
Rose smiled at Cain the instant he stepped out of the bedroom. Even if she had just seen him a few minutes ago, she felt giddy being in his presence again. The food looked delicious, it took quite a bit of willpower to keep herself from drooling, even better, most of the foods were things that she knew to be some-what rich iron. Certainly good things to eat if she would like to eventually one day be anemia free.

Yeah right, like that's ever going to happen as long as she could use blood magic.

"Thank you Cain, it's perfect." Rose smiled softly at him, "I'm sure I'll enjoy it fully," There were a few more well thought out words she was going to say, but her stomach interrupted her in the manner it had notified her before, moaning like a large, dying mammal. Rose blushed, "Er... Sorry, I'm just really hungry." Rose took a forkful of the vegetables, it was quite good. She was going to have to thank the chef(s) sometime, they were quite skilled.
Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:39 pm
Silenced Nocturne

Cain waved a hand at her apology, knowing that it wasn't necessary at all then watched her eat her meal and enjoyed sitting with her like this, "I arranged for a meal to be ready for you at least three times a day, all you have to do is ask for it to be sent up, as well as snacks to be brought up, like fresh fruits and nuts and such. If there's anything you particularly want, just say something to one of the servants in this hallway and they'll arrange for it," he told her simply and gave her a sheepish look, "I made the arrangement because I might tend to forget that you actually need to eat," he pointed out, knowing that it was a valid point.

"Your things were put in the spare room until you unpack them. Anything you want to rearrange or change in here you can, and the spare room you can set up for anything you might want," he added, giving her carte blanche for the entire thing, not knowing what she'd like that would make her happy...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:18 pm
Rosabel Marcellus

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rose listened as Cain explained the meal arrangement, it seemed simple enough. Ask and ye shall receive seemed to go nicely in this case. Rose could understood his forgetting that she ate, He had pretty much been on a liquid diet for a few centuries. When he mentioned the possibility of changing the spare room she stopped chewing and asked "Would it be possible to put in a separate ventilation system?" Rose thoughtfully continued "I was just going to set up a rudimentary lab in my room, maybe an empty out building if it required, but I hadn't gotten around it yet. I still occasionally preform experiments involving properties of blood and silver, alchemy too occasionally. And fumes aren't always good. Plus I could use the space to test some of the lower-key spells I come across."

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:43 pm
Silenced Nocturne

Cain gave her a simple nod then motioned for her to finish eating, "Easily done on the ventilation system. Although I'm quite certain that Sebastet would not mind arranging for a place to be built for you out in the courtyard for your experiments. You can still use the spare room while it's being built," he told her softly as he watched her finish the plate.

He got up to remove her meal plate and slid a different one in its place then lifted the cover from it. He revealed a bowl filled with strawberries, an additional one with fresh whipped cream, and a third with liquid chocolate. He'd heard many times that the combination was delicious, though he only remembered strawberries as a vague memory.

He returned to his chair to watch her again with a small smile on his face, "I vaguely remember strawberries, the rest came along after I was turned. But I hear the combination is supposed to be delicious. I hope you like it. I know it's not exactly healthy, but sometimes one has to remember the palate as well as the body's health," he said simply on her dessert and took a sip of his mulled wine.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:38 pm
Rosabel Marcellus

Rose was saddened that Cain had never gotten a chance to taste chocolate, it seemed unfair somehow. "Well, chocolate tastes about the same as it smells, and whipped cream.... Tastes like lightly sweetened milk." Rose plucked a strawberry from the bowl and dipped it into the chocolate, being careful to not drip any, she easily ate the berry in a single bite. "I'm a bit surprised you never tried Chocolate Liqueur though, it's come and gone from popularity a few times." The stuff could be stronger than it appeared, as she had found out one night while still a normal human. For a moment she was lost in thoughts of drinks that seem like they're for lightweights, but aren't. Like marshmallow flavored vodka, and all the other ones she had seen stupid people get wasted on because they assumed it had less alcohol than it did.

"So...What's your favorite book?" Somehow that question had never come up in their conversations, this seemed like a good time to ask it.

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:15 pm
Silenced Nocturne

Cain smiled at her, "Chocolate liqueur is good, but I'm told that it doesn't quite compare to the actual chocolate," he said softly then shrugged off what he'd never likely never miss.

Her question brought another smile to his face, "My favorite book... That is a hard question, dearest. I would have to answer with my favorite author instead. Mercedes Lackey and her Valdemar books. Very good reading, plenty of emotion, the wonder of magic, the constant battle to do the right thing... I couldn't get enough of then," he told her and gestured to the shelf that contained all of the books he'd described.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:26 am
Rosabel Marcellus

Rose nibbled at another strawberry, and said with a small smile"I don't think I've ever read those, but they do sound lovely. " The bowl of strawberries was nearly empty now, and Rose felt comfortably full from the meal. Rose spaced out as ideas popped into existence into her head, and then faded before she could finish them. That was the problem of not having a pressing matter to be decided, the options of what to do with your time expand like a marshmallow microwaved for too long.

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:41 am
Silenced Nocturne

Cain recognized the look in her eyes and smiled at her as he rose and took her hand, pulling her up so that he could give her a brief kiss. Then he lead her into the spare room where her boxes were at and gestured to them.

"You start unpacking, Rose. I'll go and see if Sebastet is free to talk to you about that lab in the courtyard. If I'm not back by the time you've finished unpacking, why don't you make a list of things you need, then another list of things you want to change in here, maybe take a bath..." he suggested to her as he stood behind her with his hands on her hips, leaning down to place a light kiss on her neck.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:16 pm
Rosabel Marcellus

Rose nodded as he suggested that she begin unpacking, it was something that should be done. "It certainly sounds like a good plan," Rose turned around and kissed him "Thank you so much, for everything. I'll start right away." Rose smiled at him, she felt like the luckiest person in the world to be here with him, and to have a chance to follow her passions unhindered by building codes.

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:27 pm
Silenced Nocturne

Cane gave a playful growl as he kissed her back, turning it into more than he'd intended to. But he finally pulled back and gave her a mock glare, "If I stay here any longer... Nothing of yours will get unpacked and neither of us will get anything done..." he told her honestly and gave her another heated kiss.

This time, it took him longer to back off. When he did, he turned and left the rooms entirely before his desire for her became the undoing of all their plans for the evening...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:25 am
Rosabel Marcellus

Rose felt slightly saddened when he left, but Cain was right, if one of them didn't leave, nothing would have ever gotten done. Not that she minded too much, but still. Rose retrieved her knife from the nightstand where she had tossed it yesterday, and strapped the scabbard to her belt.

Using the knife, she sliced through the tape keeping her boxes closed and began putting things away. most of it was simple really, books on a bookshelf, clothes in the closet, stuff like that. After all the everyday items were put away, she put on her pair of sturdy work boots and began to go through her lab equipment. (the shoes were a precaution against broken glass) Every test tube and vial was carefully unwrapped, inspected visually for cracks or stains, then flicked lightly so she could listen to its sound. If the tone was off, it was likely there was a thin crack somewhere where Rose couldn't see it. Luckily, only a few didn't pass the tests. Rose marked them with a dab of paint and put them away separately. She would check them more thoroughly later. Then came her set of scales and brass weights, a mortar and pestle, a set of kitchen knives (they are quite a handy thing to have in a lab) a few stirring rods, all of them unpacked. There were about two medium sized boxes filled with such paraphernalia. Chalk, small jars of various things, rocks, pipettes, an old bunsen burner that she wouldn't be using until she was in a properly ventilated area... The list went on.

Finally, Rose began to unpack her last box, it was filled with various goodies that she had come across in her travels that were just too good to pass up, and not important enough for her to be required for her to report. Small folios filled with half-baked theories on magic, scribblings of poorly educated mages that may just lead to something, a few odd photos of her with some of her co-workers, and a very old daguerreotype encased in glass with her and her family. Rose paused and stared at the last item for a bit. She never really knew what became of her siblings, probably moved on like she did, and then died(not like she did). She placed it gently on the nightstand. It was one of the very few items she had managed to hold onto all this time. Next came a pair of long white gloves, now faintly yellow, decorated sparingly with lace. That, she re-wrapped and and put away into a drawer. Rose surveyed the room, lab equipment on nearly every available surface, and boxes to flatten.

With everything unpacked, and the flattened boxes stored away for later use, Rose took long hot shower. Something about the steady drum of water was always more soothing than a simple soak. After she had gotten out and had half- dried her hair, she stepped into a fresh pair of dark jeans, and pulled on a white button-up. No scorch marks under the collar on this one. Rose was in the middle of braiding her hair when the cut on her hand opened itself up again. Rose didn't realize this until a red rivulet stained her left sleeve. She tied off the braid right then, leaving anything below her shoulders unbraided, and bound up her hand, because apparently, the scab wasn't up to some finer motor movements. Rose leaned forward to see if any blood had gotten into her hair, and was a bit surprised at what she saw.

Ever so faintly, she could make out the outline of something... Was that a tree? No. I looked like a group of buildings clustered together, Rose touched the glass with her left hand, to check if this was a random occurrence or whatnot. The focus of the image became sharper as she closed off her mind of everything but it. She realised about a second too late what she was doing and let out a the beginning of a vile french curse, then with a sharp crack, her magic pulled her away to wherever that image was.

((exit to marketplace))
Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:24 pm
Rosabel Marcellus

User Image

It felt really weird to be walking around the castle during the day, Rose was used for the moon to be outside the windows she passed, not the sun. Rose stifled a wide yawn as she opened the door to Cain's rooms, it felt really late. Figuring that now would be the best time to place everything in her bag away now, rather than later when she may forget about it. Rose quietly moved through the main room, almost as if in a daze,not paying much attention to her surroundings. Humming a song softly, she began to put away her purchases.

((She's humming this:Brass Goggles, by Steam Powered Giraffe))
Red Gypsy

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:39 pm
Silenced Nocturne

Cain sat up in the bed with a frown when he heard someone walk into the main room, but hearing Rose's voice humming changed his frown to a smile. He was glad she'd apparently enjoyed her day. Admittedly, she'd missed Sebastet, but his old friend had been more than understanding about it.

He considered getting up to go to her, but knew he wouldn't be able to handle the sunlight in the second bedroom that would probably be streaming in through the open window. While she'd been gone, he'd also seen to getting the added ventilation she'd said she would need as well as starting the blueprints for the laboratory to be set up in the courtyard for her. He'd left the blueprints in the second room for her to look over later, when she had the time to do so.

He'd been worried about her being gone so long, but knew full well that she was able to care for herself, so he'd busied himself with getting the second room ready for her and the blueprints. But they hadn't taken his mind off of her, especially when Sebastet had told him that she'd sent Cassius to Rose with the pouch of money and the message. He knew full well how others felt about the Siren and how attractive he was.

But hearing Rose come back humming happily, whatever the song was, he knew that he shouldn't have worried. So, for now, he simply waited for her, knowing that she had to be tired by now...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:47 pm
Rose hadn't bought terribly much, soon all of her items minus the coconut had been sorted and put away with items of their type. The coconut had been placed onto the window still. Rose hung her bag on the knob, and padded towards the bed room. After cracking the door open slightly, Rose peeked in to see if Cain was asleep. Hmm. He was sitting up. Seeing him brought a smile to her face, admittedly a slightly drowsy one, but still a smile. Rose felt a bit guilty for likely missing Sebastet, she certainly hoped that this wouldn't be the equivalent if getting off on the wrong foot. Her forehead wrinkled slightly at the thought, she'd have to apologize tomorrow, either in person or by note if Sebastet was to busy. But that was tomorrow, sleep had to come first. She stepped in and closed the door behind her. "Good morning Cain, " another yawn she did her best to cover "... how was your day, er, night? "
Red Gypsy

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:55 pm
Silenced Nocturne

Cain smiled at her as she closed the door, noting how tired she was. He simply got up and helped her undress then get into the bed before he spoke, "My day was fairly uneventful. I'm just glad you had fun. I did miss you, though..." he told her softly as he joined her in the bed and wrapped his arms around her.

He was content to simply hold her and smell her scent, realizing what he'd been missing when he'd tried to sleep, "I can tell you're tired, Rose... You can tell me about your day when you wake up," he added, running one hand soothingly through her hair.  
Vampire Castle: Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff