Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle: Rooms
ShadowBlade's Suite Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 7:53 pm
Devossy

Thankfully, Blade was sitting down when he let his control over her temper drop. As it was, only his presence and the fact that they were home and the twins were safe kept her from going into a full rage. It also helped that Wind had dropped off a tray of food for her and left them alone.

She watched Anube getting the bath ready and had to smile as she watched him, "I don't know what I'd do without you..." she said softly then slipped into the tub with a soft sigh, knowing she couldn't stay in it for too long. But long enough to get clean and relax was good enough for her.

Besides, after she got out of the tub, she fully intended to thank him properly for rescuing her and helping her with her temper. Most of the kidnapping was a blur to her.

She mainly remembered waking up in that cell then getting so mad when Kula showed up... After that, not much until she heard Anube's voice in her mind...  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 9:21 pm
Red Gypsy

Anube just smiled before she stripped and joined her in the tube smiling. "I don't know what I would do with out you" he said. He thanked wind for the food before taking his muddy boots off and going to give her a back rub to let her relax more.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 9:29 pm
Devossy

Blade relaxed under his hands, relaxing against him as she closed her eyes for the massage he gave her. But she had to move out from under his hands after a few moments and went to her bathing oils, selecting the one he liked before moving back to him.

She took her time cleaning him, letting her hands linger on him in the process. Then she let him do the same for her, knowing that they were both simply teasing each other for now.

When they were both clean and relaxed, they got out and dried off then headed into the bedroom. As she crawled up into the bed, she paused to look at him over her shoulder and motioned for him to join her, determined to thank him for rescuing her...  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 2:37 pm
Red Gypsy

Anube just smiled the whole time and said not a word till the got to the bed. He let Blade have her way with him for a few hours before he could not take any more and took control and showed her how much he wanted to have her with him always. He made sure she was very satisfied before she began to feed her the food her brother brought letting her use him as a plate before he went to tireing her out so she would sleep. Once she was sleep and wrapped in his arms he jsut watched her sleep not wanting to take his eyes off her for fear of waking to her gone.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 7:22 pm
Devossy

Blade slept for hours after Anube was finished with her and woke up hungry, guessing she'd better get used to being that way for a while. Of course, she hadn't been expecting to shift to her wolf form in her sleep... She rarely used that form, preferring her cat for hunting since the wolf did better in a pack. But she finally realized that she had her 'pack' now, her brother and his mate, Anube and the twins to come.

She opened dark brown eyes and yawned before stretching her black and silver body, not realizing how rare and beautiful her wolf form was. Her body was black with silver tipping at the tips of each hair, her muzzle, paws, and the tip of her tail pure silver that faded into the black of her body, this form easily the same size as her cat, more like the extinct Dire Wolf than the wolves of today.

When she noticed Anube awake, she could easily tell that he hadn't slept all night and nuzzled him gently, 'You could have slept, my love... I felt the enhanced spells on the Were's Hallway that Sebastet put up to make sure that it wouldn't be found by anyone but the servants and staff... I'm as safe here now as I am in your arms...' she told him through their bond, hoping to reassure him.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 7:40 pm
Red Gypsy

"I will nap later after I get you some more food in here" Anube said with a tired smile. He petted her fur and kissed her nose before getting up. "You have a very elgnet wolf love" he said as she headed out. He was not gone long as he hit the kitchen and grab a big tray full of food for her. It was a mix of fruits, greens and meats so she could pick and choice. " here eat all you want and if you want more jsut kick me out of bed" he said laying down after he put the tray in front of her.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:06 pm
Devossy

Blade enjoyed his compliment, letting him feel her pleasure at his description of her wolf form through their bond. When he left, she stayed right where she was until he got back then nuzzled him gently as he laid back down.

'Sleep... I'm certain that Rebecca has already arranged for other meals to be sent to me at appropriate times... You sleep now... I'll be staying right here with you while you do...' she told him simply then ate the meats while still in her wolf form but shifted to her human form to eat the rest.

She only got up long enough to set the tray outside the main door then returned to the bed to cuddle next to him, not feeling a need to leave his side for any reason right now. She felt safe with him, secure in their rooms with him holding her tightly to him, his hands protectively over her belly.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:15 pm
Red Gypsy

It did not take long for Anube to close his eyes and be out like a light. He was so tired from all that had happened and was just happy to be home with her. Smiling in his sleep she dreamed of there family and what life would be like with the twins. He could not wait to be a father and hold them in his arms and teach them things. It was a good much need sleep as she breathed softly.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:40 pm
Devossy

As he slept, Blade's words turned out to be prophetic. The servants did wind up bringing her several meals, always just as she was starting to get hungry again. She only got up long enough to eat and set the tray out in the hallway before returning to lay next to him, cuddling into his warmth and strength.

Truthfully, she'd never felt so feminine, or so safe and protected, as she did when he was with her. She'd only ever been the aloof huntress, the dangerous fighter, the fierce protector of the island's inhabitants. She'd always been reclusive and elusive to everyone but her brother and godmother and young Ora when the girl was in her fox form. She'd even taken Ora out on her first hunt as a fox, taking her feline form to better protect the young girl.

As she laid there, though, she found herself thinking about the future, something she'd never considered before. She pictured herself taking her children out for their first hunts, easing them through their first shapeshift; Anube helping her teach their twins to fight and defend themselves. Cain, she knew, would take on teaching them to read and write, all of the book stuff they'd need to know. Cris and Desha would test them for magical ability and work at teaching them how to use it as they'd done with her and her brother.

But everything she thought of in the future, she always knew Anube would be there as well, at her side as he was now, as protective and loving with their children as he was with her.

She knew the moment he woke up and moved in to kiss his lips before letting her lips trail down his body, needing to make love to him again, to drive him crazy before he took her again. She knew how close they'd come to losing their family, how close he'd come to losing her as well, and needed to reassure them both that she and their children were fine, that they were healthy and alive...  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 10:12 am
Red Gypsy

Anube growled as he kept his eyes closed and smiled. He had hear the servants come and go but he was not excepting Blade to kiss him and start kissing his body. He opened one eyes and looked down at her trying to hold still so she could have her fun. "Some one hungry for something else?" he asked her as he opened his other eye. He got up on his elbows and watched her grinning.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 1:42 pm
Devossy

Blade looked up at him with a grin before giving his belly a teasing n**, "I'm certainly hungry for a certain demon currently laid out under me... But I can't help but wonder if he's hungry for me as well?" she countered, teasing him just a bit as she lightly trailed her nails along his sides. Not enough to tickle him, but just enough to tease him.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 5:12 pm
Red Gypsy

Anube growled and pressed against her so she could feel that yes he wanted her and yes her teasing was driving him insane. "please tell me you have some thing planed for if not I am going to grab you, pin you to the bed and enjoy eating you and treating you to something very pleasurable." he said  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 8:02 pm
Devossy

Blade gave him a soft chuckle as she crawled back up to kiss him, holding herself above him, "Well, if you're hungry as well, I'm certainly not adverse to being your meal..." she told him with a soft purr, glad she'd managed to tease him into a good mood.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 8:24 pm
Red Gypsy

Anube growled and gave a her a deep kiss before she flipped her and pinned her to the bed. "O are you going to let me eat every part of you and enjoy it?" he asked as he let his hand move over her body. He did not give her time to replay as she let his hands play and tease her to point of whimpering, before he began to use his mouth and lips to get her begging. He was true to his word and feasted apoun her body before taking her in many other ways. After he was done he held her body agiasnt his chest so she could rest.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 10:51 am
Devossy

Blade cuddled with Anube willingly, letting his heartbeat soothe her into a light rest. She somehow found herself resting lightly instead of being exhausted, strange but it did fit with her plans. She'd wanted for them to get out of the room a bit, take a walk or something. But it could wait until Anube was rested as well.

Then she found her thoughts going to the nursery that Wind was having added onto their suite and started thinking about cribs, blankets, paint colors, baby clothes, toys... That had her sitting up with a panicked look on her face and a hand to her head, "I think I'm hitting the nesting phase... Crap... Only one thing to do then, we get everything set up for the twins and I'll stop the uber-girly routine... That means we're going shopping tomorrow," she told him firmly.

Not much surprise to her reaction, though. Her brother was more 'girly' than she was....  
Vampire Castle: Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff