Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle: Rooms
SongWind's Suite Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:07 pm
Aten laid there watching him as he thought about this all. He was a danger all ready and add more could push it over. But he liked Wind and he trusted him but he had a feeling there was more. "Is there anything else you want to tell me?" he asked. He moved to go lay in front of the fire and suck up some heat as he litsneed and thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:19 pm
Wind gave a soft sigh and turned to lean his back against the fireplace as he looked down at Aten, thinking hard for a moment, "I'd love for you to stay with me, Aten... I really would... But if you can't handle the danger then maybe you should take up another room... Find another to get involved with... I never know what is going to happen one night to the next and do my best to live my life as best as I can... But I feel that it's best to be honest with you about it... My race is still hunted down, by the humans this time, again for extermination... That's why I live in the Were's Hallway with my rooms hidden away and only a few knowing where they are...," he spoke honestly, hoping that Aten would understand it all.

He closed his eyes and hoped his face didn't show how much it would pain him to be alone again, "I don't want to be alone again, but I would understand it if you decided to leave...," he finished it in a soft whisper, knowing that he really had no choice this time...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:01 pm
Aten looked at him before whipping his tail at him and pulling him down so he could cuddle and hug him. "I know my life is more in danger but why risk being heart broken and alone for longer or maybe forever...." he said rubbing Winds back as his tail wrapped around him, "at lest together we could work together to keep each other safe, happy and loved. Any thing that happens we can be there for each other."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:14 pm
User Image Wind gave a small gasp when he found himself suddenly held by Aten's coils and facing him, his hands on the floor on either side of Aten's head so that he could stare into those beautiful eyes for a moment.

"I truly hope you mean that Aten... I've had lovers say that before but they left in the end because it became too much for them...," he raised one hand to trace the back of his fingers along Aten's cheek gently, "But right now, I find that I even want to be lied to as long as you'll stay for a little longer... I'm tired of going to sleep alone...," he whispered softly then leaned forward just that little bit more and pressed his lips to Aten's in a very gentle kiss.

His hand shifted until he could cup Aten's cheek then slide his hand through that silky hair and cup the back of his head as he slid his tongue along the seam of Aten's lips in a silent plea for a deeper kiss. He missed being touched by another, being held, getting lost in passion's sweet embrace with someone who actually cared. He found that he needed it as much as he needed air to breathe.

He couldn't stop the slight moan that escaped him at the thought of the feeling of Aten's skin against his as his hair slid around the both of them to hide them in a dark curtain, hiding the both of them from view...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:45 pm
User ImageAten said nothing as she let his finger wander all over Wind's back and her took human form and pressed in to him. "I mean it with all my heart" were the only words he got out as he kissed Wind back strong and hard as there night in front of the fire got a little hotter.

((what red said))

Aten laid there Hold wind happily running his fingers through his hair as she tried to stay awake and not fall asleep. That was need for both of them but so was a bath and getting ready for when the boys came back.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:55 pm
User Image Wind found the feeling of Aten running his fingers through is hair a soothing thing but knew that they did have to get up and bathe, get dressed for when Cris returned with the boys. Still, he couldn't help but enjoy the feeling of someone with him who was willing to cuddle with soothing touches after loving each other, a true rarity for him.

But he eventually pushed himself up and gave Aten a brief kiss on his oh-so-kissable lips and grinned, "I'll start the bath," he offered softly then got up and moved through the door to the bathroom and pressed the trigger that would start the hot water running in the large tub set into the floor.

That done, he set out towels and bathing oils, knowing that they both needed the oils for different reasons. Thankfully the oils he used cleaned and moisturized the skin so that they wouldn't have to deal with them after the bath. Then he got into the tub, watching as Aten joined him, enjoying the view as much as the naga's enjoyment of the hot water.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:35 pm
User Image

Aten whined for her really did not want to move. But he coursed him self up and headed to the bath room. He let out a long happy hiss as she got in to the hot water and laid against the rim. "this is nice and need but now I wan to sleep" he said in a sleep voice as he yawned and closed his eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:48 pm
Wind gave a soft chuckle as he watched Aten try to go to sleep in the tub and shook his head, "If you fall asleep in here I'll have to try to get you out of here and to the bed. That would wind up getting the sheets wet since I can't really get you dry and carry you to the bed," he stopped and considered it as he washed his hair then corrected himself, "Well, I probably could but knowing my luck I'd probably turn you into a crispy critter in the attempt, so it's probably best to just avoid it," he finished with a shrug before he went under the water to rinse his hair.

He came up for air and started on his body, "But if you go ahead and clean up then dry off, you can go ahead and get into bed, then we don't have to worry about wet sheets getting cold in the night...," he pointed out, hoping that would get the naga into action.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:04 pm
Ok wind had a good point but that meant he would have to move and he hated to move when he was cozy. Sighing Aten nodded and Started to wash his long red hair. It was tangled mess but he did not care. He would have to cut it soon though it was starting to reach his feet. "so when should the boys and cris be getting back?' eh asked as she washed his hair really good.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:13 pm
Wind grinned and moved to use a conditioning oil in Aten's hair for him, knowing the stuff would get out any form of tangles easily, "They should be getting here pretty soon so it might be a good idea for you to be in bed soon. Though we may have a little bit more time to ourselves," he said softly as he rinsed the oils out of Aten's hair then got out of the tub and started to dry off.

His hair always took the longest to get the moisture out of but it was worth it to him. He wrapped it up in a special towel that managed to hold its length and set another of the special towels out for Aten, then he dried the rest of himself off and moved into the main bedroom. He disappeared into the closet and came out wearing a pair of linen shorts and nothing else since his hair was still wet.

After that, he built the fire up and even put a few heated rocks under the covers to warm the bed up for Aten since the naga felt the cold so easily. Later, he'd join him but he wanted to make sure that the room would be ready for the boys, especially the injured Faolan. He came out of the boys room a bit nervous about taking the boys on but had to admit that he didn't regret it, he only hoped that the boys wouldn't regret the decision later...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:29 pm
"thanks": Aten said before he went to washing his body. when he was all nice in clean he drained the tube before working on drying him self off for the night. He would take Naga form to sleep but right now he went and gathered his clothes from the living room and moved them to the bed room. Taking his Naga form he slipped in to bed and spread out moaning from just the feeling of soft and hot. "this is a god sent...I am going to bed and never moving again" He said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:08 am
Wind grinned and shook his head at Aten, knowing full well that he'd get out of the bed tomorrow. But he did have to admit to himself that the naga looked good against his sheets. Maybe too good? What was that saying about things that were too good? Oh yeah, if it's too good to be true, then it's not real.

He shook his head a bit to shake that thought out of his head, knowing that it wasn't necessary right now. He looked back at Aten snuggled into the covers and couldn't resist the temptation. He joined the naga but remained on top of the covers for the moment, snuggling in against him and knowing that he was helping with the 'warming-up' thing as well as simply enjoying putting his arm around his lover.

It had been too long since he'd been able to enjoy the feeling of a lover at his side who he could hold, snuggle, and simply enjoy them being with him. He let his arm tighten around Aten's waist just a bit and snuggled his face into Aten's neck, slowly breathing in his scent as he let himself enjoy this simple moment before they were interrupted by Cris and the boys.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:39 pm
Aten just smiled and closed his eyes as she cuddled close to wind under the covers. "I am going to stay wind" he said yawning again, "No matter what you say or think I am staying." With that he was fast asleep with his tail wrapped around him and his head on the pillow. It felt good to just sleep and have a dreamless sleep too.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:46 pm
Wind gave a small smile and gently pushed a lock of Aten's hair back as he sat up to watch him sleep, "We'll see Aten... We will see what the future brings...," he whispered softly.

He waited a little longer to make sure that Aten was fully asleep then got up to go sit beside the fireplace so that he could comb his hair dry while he waited for Cris to return with the boys...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:48 pm
Crisdean entered te castle by his normal means, and made for the secret passage that lead to the were-hall. He easily carried faolan, the young man had returned to his enchanted sleep, crisdean thought it best. IT would help him heal and limit the pain of being moved. Little cullen slept fitfully on crisdean's shoulders during the travel. Crisdean found himself singing softly in gaelic to him. a Song his mother sang to him when he was young, many years ago..

"Sleep O babe, for the red bee hums the silent twilight's fall,
Aoibheall from the grey rock comes, to wrap the world in thrall.
A leanbhan O, my child, my joy, my love my heart's desire,
The crickets sing you lullaby, beside the dying fire.

Dusk is drawn and the Green Man's thorn is wreathed in rings of fog,
Siabhra sails his boat till morn, upon the Starry Bog.
A leanbhan O, the paly moon hath brimmed her cusp in dew,
And weeps to hear the sad sleep-tune, I sing O love to you.

Faintly sweet doth the chapel bell, ring o'er the valley dim,
Tearmann's peasant voices swell, in fragrant evening hymn.
A leanbhan O, the low bell rings, my little lamb to rest,
And angel- dreams till morning sings, its music in your breast."

crisdean came to the secret door and spoke the words needed to open as he entered the hall, the hall was secret to all but a select few, and the were's them selves. The were clan's trusted crisdean,most likely for his form he could take, thinking he was one of them, since none knew much about the silent man. But bestset trued him with the secret so that was well wit them as well.

crisdean came to Winds door and knocked on it,. "may I enter Wind.." he spoke softly as to not wake cullen who seemed to have started to sleep better during crisdeans song.

((Notes:
THE GARTAN MOTHER'S LULLABY
lyrics by Seosamh MacCathmhaoil (Joseph Campbell)

Pronunciation:
Aoibheall - (EE-val) Meaning: the name of the queen of the northern fairies
leanbhan - (LYAN-uh-van) Meaning: little child, baby
Tearmann - (CHAR-uh-muhn) Meaning: tearmann = sanctuary, refuge, or church land, name of village near Lough Gartan
Siabra - (SHEE-vra) a prankster class of trooping fairies, also spelled Shefro or Siofra. ))  
Vampire Castle: Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff