Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle
Castle Kitchen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 6:05 pm
Mikka giglged and laughed till her tail puffed out from Kaiser's reaction. "You all right sir?" she said going to him. She was worried for she had never seen some one react like that to there hair changing color.

Zac just gave him a look before looking at the elf. "snow is back some where in the claste and where some where safe" he said to ehre, "are you feeling better?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 7:02 pm
Pic: User Image
Full Name: Kaiser Ricalna Maxwell Wolfgang
Race: Good old Human
Weapon's on hand : 11mm Pistols(x2), Combat knife, 9mm pistols(x2), Wakazashi. Grenades 3(2Frg, 1Fb), Flamethrower, Deploying Punching blades, Shotgun.

“I'll be fine... This isn't permanent right? Right?” Kaiser asked trying to regain composure. Shakily hopping back over to his spot Kaiser sat down and took a deep breath to calm his nerves.
“All this magic 'fun' is going to shorten my lifespan,” he mumbled crossing his arms and leaning back in his seat.  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Unyielding-Insanity

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 6:01 am
User Image

Grim fell onto her back onto Mikka's head and started rolling around laughing loudly at Kaiser's reaction to his hair changing color and all the magic balls flying around. As Grim laughed her little butt off the magic balls seemed to stop and began to bounce up and down slightly as if joining in with Grim's laughter.

Grim finally had to stop laughing to catch her breath and she laid her front onto Mikka's head and smiled at Kaiser as her wings fluttered in joy.

"It will stay that for as long as I want it too!, so you better be nice or I'll make it permanent!"

Grim said smiling a big impish smile as half the magic balls began to float around Kaiser's head, turning themselves pink and bouncing again slightly as if laughing at him still while the other half began to float around the kitchen, going around floating around from Mikka, mithfae and Zac.

"my hearts confused, I want my life to be like this...with my new friends Mikka and snow but it also feels heavy as I'm not doing what I was told to do..."

Grim said finally answering Mithfae as she began to play with Mikka's hair as she sat herself crossed legged on Mikka's head.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:10 pm
Princess MithFae, Of the Fae Courts
User Image

User Image

User Image
"not doing what you are told..yes, i understand. I..am not following what i was told to do ..." said mithfae and moved closer to Zac.
she knew her father and mother the king and queen of all the fae sellie ad unsellie who had arranged a marriage for her and forced her to go through with it the day before would be beyond anger when they found her missing.

Mithfae's form shifted from her simi human looking form, to her true form. A fae of mixed blood(seellie, and unseelie). he black wings gave a small wave as in the air as she shifted closer more so to zac. she felt it was safe enough to return to her true form and not to worrie aobut what other would say or think. since it was oveiously a room full of many different kinds of beings

User Image

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:36 pm
Mikka got to her feet and went to help Kaiser to his feet. "poor sir Mikka sure things will be all right" she said helping him to his feet, "you can just dye your hair like you did with Mikka's." she smiled as her tail swayed before she went back to sitting down with every one.

Zac smiled at Mithfae as he watched the others. At lest every one seemed happy and enjoying them selves for now. Wrapping a arm around her he held ehr close and jsut lend bakc in the booth and closed his eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:59 pm
User Image

Grim had hopped off Mikka's head and began to hover around the kitchen as she giggled looking over at Kaiser's hair. Maybe she would keep his hair that way he started being mean to her or if he was nice then she would maybe turn it to other color or if he was good enough back to its normally color.

Grim chuckled loudly at Mikka's comment on dying his hair, it was just Mikka being hopeful and positive, she either knew it couldn't be dyed back because it was done magically and was just trying to calm him down or she truly didn't know.

Grim Looked over to Mithfae who's form had changed, Grim quickly threw out a arm and pointed at Mithfae and she shouted something out, but her words where unintelligible and seemed like forced out. She kept at it, forcing her words out and everyone of them made no sense and she began to stutter and panic.

As quickly as she started shouting and stuttering her unintelligible words she suddenly darted away, like a ball of magic shooting away. Grim jolted straight to the hanging pans, pots and utensils hanging around the stoves, making them spin or clank together as she hide behind one, the bottom facing mithfae and the group before she poked her little head halfway, sides ways from the pot.

Unyielding-Insanity

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:05 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image
"what do you mean by theses words and such actions small one. have I done aught to thy.." asked mithfae ,her voice showed surprises and a touch of weary hurt,
She had simply thrown of her mist form and shown her true self that the she elf and vampire already knew she possessed. now her mind wonder why such action where shown by the little fae she held zec alittle more out a a bit of fear that maybe the creature knew her secret of royalty, and of ..the other events that had unfolded in the past few hours.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:01 am
User Image

Grim seemed to stare away from the side of the pot, then after a few seconds her head dived back into hiding but then a few more seconds and it came back out halfway again and she stared again and then hide away again quickly.

The pot made quite a bit of sound from Grim panicking from inside it, bumping into the sides and the bottom until it all went silent and she slowly poked her head out yet again for a third time and this time her eyes looked confused towards Mithfae.

"Your a big...fairy!"

Unyielding-Insanity

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:43 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image
"well, yes I am of the fae. you do remember I imagine the fae can come in all sorts of sizes. from the minor fae, pixies and spirits, to the sidhe and banshee " said mithfae as she held tight to zac; she was really falling for him. her heart seemed to say much for this fallen angel.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:54 pm
Zac smiled and patted her arm as she sat there. He sipped his tea and watched eveyr one before looking at the time. "We should all find rooms soon" he said, "or we will all be sleeping on couches." He kissed Mithfae on the cheek bfore getting up and holding a hand out to her.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:07 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image
"yes,...zec. a room for the night i think the elf and her friend really have need of it. is there no lord or lady of this land..or castle. no head of the grounds to tend to guest? " asked mithfae as she held tight to zac; standing up still standing shorter then most of the peoples in the room.
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:28 pm
"No one we have meet since we got here" Zac said, "I do not know where every one is" He had not meet many people since he came here. REally he did not know who lived ehr but he could sense that demons lived here. "I need to find Snow before we head to bed and get her freind to a bed as will." he said

cTheAngelofMusic
]

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:54 pm
User ImageJust then, a man entered the kitchen on silent feet and looked around the room with one eye a pale blue while the other was a startling shade of clear green, a small smile on his face. At a glance, it was hard to tell that he was anything other than human. Even to magical eyes, it was hard to tell. He appeared to be in his early twenties with beautiful features, nicely tanned skin, an athletically lean build that wore a simple pair of pale blue jeans and a t-shirt that was a pale blue and green swirl that actually looked attractive on him, and long silver and white hair that fell in a braid to his ankles behind him.

He took in the guests at a glance then moved further inside to get a bottle of juice from the fridge and poured some into a glass before turning back around to the guests while he leaned back against the counter.

He didn't bother to hide the numerous small scars on his arms and neck that showed that he'd taken alot of damage over the years and made no apologies about them, he'd earned each one of them honestly. He carried a confidence about himself that only added to the innate beauty of him, though he didn't really pay attention to exactly how attractive he was.

He finally gave them all a simple nod of his head, "Well, new guests, it seems... I am Dancer. I live here in the castle and will answer most of your questions," he offered in a beautiful tenor voice that was as sensual as the rest of him and teased at the senses, however unintentional.

He also couldn't help it that his attention strayed mostly to the men appreciatively, flirting without flirting in a way.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
P
rincess Itarildё/ Idril

User Image

Idril felt the poison full leave her, and all her hurt heal, her body suddenly had its bright glow of starlight like light that was the sign most of her people had. maybe it was ones imagination or not, but one could swear to see stars around her head like a crown. small light lights.

"snow...snow...sophie" mumbled Idril in her sleep in the corner of the room. her sleep was troubled and she had not noticed the departed of snow nor the new man that entered for she had used much of her energy to make the portal to help zac,snow, the flighty fae, and her self escape the wrath of the swamps. even now in her sleeping mind she could see and remember the torturers of her capture and the pains. she tossed and turned and soon fell from her seat to the floor. the fall woke her troubled mind and her mind went into defense mode and she subconsciously drew her sword as she fit the floor and shouted something in her languge.

She then when of a more alert mind noticed nothing amiss and now the peoples in the room staring at her she said a apology and ducked back into her corner and wrapped a cloak around herself,hiding the tears, and the scars of torture. self.dressed now in her cloths that she wore when she left her land long ago. one could see how she was of royal blood now, but not only that a leader.

she was so armored and dressed when Kulas voice descended the stairs in rage at the loss of power over her most prized possession besides snow. she had her sword drawn and ready to battle if she must for her right and flight for freedom and she would take snow, and zack.

User Image

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:33 pm
Zac looked at the male and just nodded his head in a hello to him as he waited for the others. "Good eve then to you sir" he said, "You can call me Zac, for most people do." He did not know what was with the male but he seemed nice enough and was willing to help. "If you don't mind me asking who owns this place?" he asked as snow walked in, "snow?" He could tell by her eyes she was mad at something and knew that was not good with her.

User Image

"I have not killed any one yet but if that were touches me again his dinner" snow said as she closed the door behind her and went to go stand by the others. she did not even bother looking at Dancer for she was not in the mood to deal with more males. All she wanted to do was have a bath and go rest in a bed or a floor mat. Going to sit by Idril and reached a hand out to one of her and patted it fast. "Sorry need to go out for a bit" she said, "are you all right?"

Red Gypsy

cTheAngelofMusic

Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas