Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Sebastet's Tower
ShadowDancer's Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:24 am
Red Gypsy

Michael looked at Dancer's hands as they moved over his body, he softly relaxed to his touch bit still kept that dominant look in his eyes as he watched and listened to Dancer's words as he spoke of what he needed from someone, Michael softly closed his eyes as Dancer then cleaned his white hair, sending a bit of a thrill through him as he loved his touch on his body.

When Dancer was done Michael could help himself as his temptations got really high as he turned to face Dancer, grabbed his wrists a bit roughly to send some pain to him but not over doing it as Michael then pulled Dancer's body against his, keeping his arms and hands pinned behind his body as he could feel his hands on his lower back, Michael looked down deep in his blue and green eyes with his Baby blues with deep passion. "Then today is your luck day Dancer, I will never get jealous of you helping someone out, but if you take it too far where you going to far for yourself I will step in cause I don't want you over doing yourself, Dancer. I am a very dominant lover, but I do have a gentle loving side if you ever want it. I love giving pain with pleasure, as it is a bit in my nature and be open to me if want me to go rougher or softer as I want to pleasure you in any way you desire." Michael talked in a deep seductive voice as he spoke looking deep into Dancer's eyes.

Michael then leaned into Dancer's neck not biting him put wrapped his lips around his vein and used his strong jaws giving his neck a painful suck as it would leave a good bruise on his neck later. Michael got all his brothers mental notes about Dancer and he would do anything to make this man happy, as he wanted to be there for him and help him in any way he could, hes never felt this way about someone before.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:55 am
Darsto_23

Dancer gave a soft gasp as Michael grabbed his wrists and pinned them behind him, unable to take his eyes from Michaels' as his body went from teasing to passive in an instant under the vampire's dominant hold of him. His desire increased with each word Michael spoke to him, finding everything he could possibly want and need in a lover with those seductive words.

Then Michael lowered his face into his neck, making him tilt his head back for him. He'd been expecting a kiss or a n**. Instead, he got a suck that had him gasping again and giving a soft moan as his body arched into his. Michael had found just the right way to deal with him and instantly sent his thoughts scattering.

"Gods! ... Please... More..." he gasped out the begging words in a soft whisper, his arms straining against the hold Michael had on him by instinct, another soft moan escaping him when he realized that he couldn't break that hold on his wrists.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 9:14 am
Red Gypsy

Deep thrills went through Michael as he heard the wonderful pleasure moans pass Dancers sweet lips. Michael knew from how hard he held Dancers wrists that there would be brusies on his skin in the shape of Michaels hands.

Michael did not stop there as he showed Dancer how rough and dominate he could be as he as he roughly teased him in the bath awhile long pushing him and moving him roughly in the way he wanted him.

Michael never held back not once as he gave Dancer the pain he wanted, moving him out off the tub not letting each other dry as he dominated him agaisnt the wall, to the floor, on a side table and finally to the bed. It was the frist time Michael gave all he had in him to do what he always wanted to do to a lover and feeling and hearing Dancer pleasure from everything he did drived him to continue.

When Michael finished Dancer was covered in brusies, scratches and some bite marks from Michael drinking from him a bit during it all, but Michael then showed his gentle side when he was done, holding Dancer close to him in a loving sweet embrass. Micheal knew he could heal Dancer with his blood if he wished it but he laid there silently holding Dancer as it felt right to him.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 9:38 am
Darsto_23

Dancer simply laid in Michael's arms as his breathing slowly returned to normal, his body aching deliciously and completely relaxed. He'd never had a lover with that much stamina and found himself wonderfully exhausted for the first time in a very long time. He could feel each bruise forming, each scratch stinging, and each bite was a tender ache. He loved each and every one of them as he rubbed his cheek against Michael's chest, feeling his eyelids getting heavy even though he fought going to sleep.

He was half-afraid that if he did, Michael would disappear. That he would wake up to find that he'd dreamed all of this...

So he fought going to sleep for now and said what he wanted in a voice gone hoarse from all the screaming and shouting Michael had pulled from him, "Stay with me?" he asked softly, hoping that Michael would understand that he didn't want him to leave the bed, that he wanted him to sleep with him, "The shutters over the window are closed, the curtain heavy enough that no sunlight will come in..." he added, letting the vampire know that his room was safe for sleeping during the day.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 10:01 am
Red Gypsy

Michael smiles down at him feeling his eyes start to get heavy as he was getting to the point to falling alseep himself feeling the sun rising wanting to put his dark self to a resting sleep. He could feel Dancer fight from sleeping, then smiled as he spoke those words.

"Remember I promised to never leave your side unless you wanted me too. I'm not going any where Dancer I'm right where I want to be" Michael whispered sweetly to Dancer and placed a soothing kiss on his forehead and lightly rubbed his back careful not to touch any of his wounds just wanted to sooth him to sleep in his arms as Michael then let the sleep over take him.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 10:16 am
Darsto_23

Dancer gave a sleepy smile at Michael's words and finally let himself go to sleep, the vampire's arms holding him more soothing than he'd thought they'd be. And, for the second time in his life, he fell asleep with someone holding him.

He slept the entire day through and finally woke up just as the sun was setting, finding himself smiling over the fact that Michael was still here. He couldn't hide the happiness that spread through him over the fact that last night hadn't been a dream, that it had been very real.

He raised his head from Michael's chest to look at his face, giving a contented smile at the sight of that handsome face then lowering his head back to his chest. He knew he'd have to tell Michael about his parents, about his unusual conception and how he'd had two fathers but no mother. He only hoped that his lover wouldn't think him a freak because of it, as so many others had.

He'd also have to tell him about his other forms, show him as well. It was only fair that Michael knew what he was getting into by getting involved with him.

But all of that could wait for a little bit longer. Right now he simply wanted to enjoy Michael holding him, as well as the subtle pains in his body that proved that last night truly hadn't been a dream...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 3:05 pm
Red Gypsy

Once the sun was set Michael started to slowly stir awake, he felt Dancer move his arms lifting his head and softly set it back down on his chest. Michael couldn't help but let a warm smile grow on his lips, he then playfully rolled on top of Dancer grabbing his hands as he laced his fingers through his and pinned Dancer's hands over his head.

He was gentle with it though as he was still waking up and needed to be careful as he sometimes forgets how strong he is when he wakes. He started to give Dancer soft kisses around his jaw line and neck, then worked his lips back to back to Dancer's giving him an amazing waking up kiss.

Michael then softly broke the kiss and looks Dancer in the eyes looking at those wonderful blue and green eyes as the warm smile never left Michael's face. "Good Evening, you sleep alright?" Michael says in a soft playful whisper as his eyes trail over Dancer's body seeing all his work on him. "If you like I can heal you?" Michael softly offered with a warm smile looking back into Dancer's eyes as he was just putting it out there.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 6:42 pm
Darsto_23

Dancer gave a soft gasp as Michael moved without warning to pin his wrists, a soft moan escaping him as those wonderful lips moved over him as well before he finally got a look at those beautiful blue eyes and had to grin at him as his body shivered in reaction.

"I can't remember ever sleeping that well or that deeply... And no, I don't want you to heal any of your marks... I want them to last for a bit longer..." he said softly, his voice back to its beautiful musical tones.

He considered everything he knew he had to tell Michael about himself and silently wished he could put it off for just a little bit longer, finding that he really enjoyed the vampire holding him down like this, "You're the third person I've ever actually slept with... The first was a friend I was helping with a blood addiction... The second was a lover... But with you... I actually slept better with you than I ever have before..." he really didn't want to talk about Gypsy or Asher, though, only mentioned them in passing because they'd slept in the same bed with him.

But he told the simple truth and had to admit to himself that he'd never slept feeling as safe as he did with Michael...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 7:13 pm
Red Gypsy

Michael gives him a warm smile as he was really glad to hear that he was so comfortable around him., but for Michael he has had many lovers, men and women. He normally just sleeps with them giving them the one night stand as he never felt close to someone before, but Dancer was different, Michael actually felt something for him and he wanted to know more about him, to be at his side always, and help him through anything and everything.

"Well I'm glad to hear your so comfortable around me." Michael says softly then he lightly rolls pulling Dancer on top of him and wraps his arms around him. "I will be always honest with you, I have many lovers men and women and I never felt close to someone before, but with you, its different. I want to get to know everything about Dancer." Michael says softly and smiles warmly at him as he enjoyed Dancers warmth on his body.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 7:47 pm
Darsto_23

Dancer found himself giving off a rolling purr as Michael rolled them over to put him on top, simply holding him there as he spoke such wonderful things to him. He leaned in and rubbed his cheek against Michael's chest before looking him in the eyes again.

"No one has ever wanted to know all about me before... My last lover was only interested in the power he could gain from having me in his bed..." he said honestly, admitting that he didn't always have good judgement with his lovers.

"But I'll gladly tell you about myself since there are several things you should know... First, I guess, is that one of my father's was also my mother... Mao was a full-blood Selkie and able to shift gender long enough to have me... He stayed with Desha for a long time before the sea finally called him permanently... Through Mao, though, I get my seal form but without a skin, marking me as a half-breed... When I was young, only a few years old, I was at the beach with Mao... He turned his back for a moment to catch a blanket that the wind had caught, not knowing that we were being stalked by a feral WereSnowLeopard... the animal went for me, the easy 'meal' I guess... Thanks to Desha, I survived the attack after Mao killed it... but once I hit puberty, I gained my cat... So every full moon I have to spend most of each day during the cycle in my leopard form... Through Desha, I inherited a bit of magic, which allows me to help others as I do and enables me to shift the properties in my blood as needed... I can do a few other tricks as well, but nothing compared to what Desha can do..." he explained the important details, his voice soft as he gave those details.

Of course, he'd also given Michael a few things he'd need to pass on to Andy to help him know more about Desha. Most importantly being the information about Mao and how he'd left.

He knew he'd have to show Michael his other forms, but also knew that could wait a bit longer. For now, he had a beautiful vampire in his bed and they were both naked. He flashed a teasing half-grin at that beautiful face and lowered his lips to that fantastic chest, then let his lips trail even lower, determined to give Michael something wonderful to wake up to...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 10:03 pm
Red Gypsy

Michael softly rubbed Dancer's skin lightly with his hands as he looked at him in his wonderful eyes as he spoke telling him all about himself of the little interesting things he can do and getting some info about Desha to help his brother out, just like he helped him out with Dancer. A soft warm smile laid on his lips as he listened to him, enjoying him opening up letting him know more about him.

"Well I'm sorry to hear that this Mao had to leave and that you got attacked, but you sound amazing to me and I wouldn't have you any other way, can't want to see the other forms of you." Michael said charmingly softly brushing back some of Dancers lovely long hair from his face, feeling it so soft his in fingers.

Michael smirked a little as he Dancer sent him a teasing grin, which he just loved and his eyes fallow him as he started to tease his skin with kisses working down his body. Michael never had such a great thing to wake up to and enjoyed every moment he had with Dancer.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 10:21 am
Darsto_23

((You didn't quite catch that... Oh well, I'll do the timeskip for it. lol))

Dancer didn't stop until he heard Michael's shout of pleasure then crawled back up his body, licking his lips and grinning unrepentantly. He gave Michael a brief kiss on the lips and moved out of the bed with surprising agility. He should have been moving slowly and carefully after all that had happened between them last night but he moved as if his lythe and graceful body weren't bearing any of Michael's marks and stretched where he stood, his hair falling behind him like a silver and white waterfall.

"Now I can show you..." he said teasingly and simply shifted. One moment, he was his beautiful human self, the next he was a small Harbor Seal, his skin various shades of gray with darker spots along his face, throat, and sides. He was only about six feet long and had a white belly, but both of his eyes were a beautiful emerald green.

He waddled a little bit on his front flippers playfully then shifted again, this time to his Snow Leopard. This was his most beautiful form, in his opinion. The beautiful pale coat with dark gray and silver spots, the long thick tail that curled around his legs as he sat in front of the bed. His eyes were both bright blue in this form and held a playful look to them as he purred and started to stretch properly, managing to show off his body in the process.

When he finished stretching, he shifted back to his human form, now kneeling on the floor with his hair spreading out behind him as he finally raised his mismatched eyes to Michael's face to see what his reaction was going to be.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 4:15 pm
Red Gypsy

(Sorry about that lol...was at. Work and was trying to reply really quick I was going to fix it later but forgot xp...my bad)

Michael never had someone make him scream in pleasure like that before when someone did that to him, Dancer was amazing at it and he enjoyed every second of it. Michael smiled down at Dancer as he started move back up his body when he was done, kissing him back breathing a bit deep from that.

Michael was going to say something till Dancer moved out of the bed and stood by it as he was going to show him his other forms now. Michael smiles and softly sits up on the bed on one elbow his body turned to face him as he watched Dancer change to his seal form first, Michael thought his seal form looked adorable and amazing at the sametime. Then when he changed to his snow leopard form Michael looked over the wonderful colors of his fur and he simply enjoyed that form a lot.

When Dancer changed back to his human form and looked at Michael, he smiled warmly at him. "I have seen a lot of shifters in my days and I have to say I like yours the most and you got to let me snuggle your snow leopard one day." Michael says warmly and playfully. He then pats the bed next to him "Now get back in bed I'm not done with you yet" Michael said in a teasing playful tone.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 6:49 pm
Darsto_23

Dancer gave a very pleased smile as he got back into the bed with Michael and snuggled in next to him, "Most people don't like the seal... I've been told there's no use in having two forms like that... But I was born with that one and I've always loved swimming..." he said softly, unable to shake a few of the insecurities he'd developed over the years.

"I mainly shift to my cat during the full moon cycle... Mostly to keep my friend Dev out of trouble... He's a WereTiger with a strange personality..." he smiled as he thought of Dev, short for Devil, "My father thinks he's an insane idiot..." he added with a soft laugh as Michael's body warmed his back up and he finally looked up into those beautiful eyes.

"But now I find myself interested in what you're planning on doing to me this time..." he couldn't resist that teasing question phrased as an obvious invitation as he ran his hands lightly over Michael's chest.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 7:39 pm
Red Gypsy

Michael wraps his arms back around Dancer as he comes back on the bed, pulling his warm body against him and nuzzles his neck as he speaks.
"if people don't like all your forms then they don't deserve be friends or anything with you, if they can't like who you are Dancer. I love all your forms because it makes you who you are and I would never change one thing about you." Michael whispered softly to him as he held him in such a loving wanting way.

Michael remembers Dev from the rescue, the one tiger that growled at him and his brother when they first met with the group and join them. Michael could see that strange personality in him then and hearing Dancer be around him on a full moon, just made him hope he was careful around him.
"Yes I met this Dev, I'm fine with you helping him out, just be careful when doing it alright? I want to be able to continue holding you everyday that passes." Michael says warmly with a smile.

Michael looked back into Dancer's wonderful eyes and smirks at what he says, he then rolls Dancer on his back and Michael is on top once again, as Michael then starts to lean down, kissing and teasing his wounds from him to send that painful pleasure through Dancer once again. Michael took it slow this time not going as rough as he did last time as he didnt want over do it on Dancer, wanting him to be able to move after this because there was other things Michael wanted to do with him tonight.

Michael took him for another dominant passion on the bed, just sending pain to him with his pleasure from his wounds from before, giving a few news as well. Michael hearing his music voice scream in pleasure from his touches and movements, feeling there bodies connect as one, Michael has never felt so great with someone before and he enjoyed it very much.  
Sebastet's Tower

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff