Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Abandoned by the Gods [4E] - Full Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unrelated to game poll (see second post)
  Bring back "Fantastic Realities"!
  Bring back "Shot in the Dark"!
  Bring them BOTH back!
  Let them die.
  The Narwhal Bacons at Midnight
View Results

Absolute Virtue

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:26 pm
Just knock off one.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:39 pm
Finished rolling. Here's the thread I used. So I use the six values to give to the stats right? 3nodding  

mercantes

Absolute Virtue

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:41 pm
Eyeeeeeeeeeeeeep  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:55 pm
Okay, I've finished distributing my stats. Here's how it looks like now. http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=378076

I'll read up on the manual now in case I missed anything. We all start at 3rd level or just 1? 3nodding  

mercantes

Absolute Virtue

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:01 pm
Start at 3rd level. Remember to apply your racial bonus to stats if you already haven't and such, and just go from there. =D  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:42 pm
Took a while, but I finally got my character done. Transferring data from the character creator to mythweaver.

Update: Had to stop so I could study, but here's the sheet so far: Fi's Character Sheet.

I'm transferring all the info from the Creator file to mythweaver, but I think I've noted all the adjustments made from...hell, being a changeling bard. I'll hopefully get to finish the abilities and character info tomorrow.

Ancelas

MaoukaMasaki777

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:26 pm
Jett of Storms, Genasi Swordmage

Yeaaaaaah! Check out my awesome Swordmage! biggrin I think he's ready to kick some a**!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:09 pm
Lockheed the Hunter Dwarven Hunter, martial controller  

Arc Vembris
Crew

mercantes

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:20 pm
I need someone to cross check this one if it's right but it's the basic outline and I did my best to follow as the rulebook says. I want him to be a mounted archer though. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:04 am
@ChidarRalan:
Sorry, but I was totally talking out of my a** before. I see you want a magic weapon that would return to you, which is why you picked the type you did, BUT all magical thrown weapons come back to your hand anyway. As you're getting a magical dagger (which is a thrown weapon) it means that you don't need that property! mrgreen So if you want you can change it for another weapon to get an extra daily power/good property? My mind was clearly out for a cig break when I posted before. >.<

@Rain:
That bear had it coming. >.< I think you may be right though, it'd be difficult to get new characters into SitD without using the old cop-out "Oh these guys? They were always here! Didn't you notice?".

@Maouka:
You say you rolled for stats... But where? Sorry to be annoying, but on principle I feel I have to see the rolls myself.

@Vamp:
Don't feel you have to get rid of it! I think it's slightly over powered, but I think that about a lot of feats and powers. You can keep it. wink And no SRD I'm afraid. =( They only made one for 3.5 since they weren't officially selling it anymore.

@Arc:
Martial Controller?! What is this madness?!?!?!1!111!!*one*

@Everyone:
Okay, so got another 5 character sheets and another on the way. With Party of 2 at the moment I guess this means it'll be a 8 man party. A little higher than I wanted... But I'll let you all in since I'm feeling generous. wink

Unfortunately I've got to get a two hour train in a while and going to be away from laptop for the next 24hours plus. =/ So no chance to do any audits until then. Sorry for the wait!  

joe-dude667

Absolute Virtue

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:46 am
mercantes
I need someone to cross check this one if it's right but it's the basic outline and I did my best to follow as the rulebook says. I want him to be a mounted archer though. XD

Just a quick overview

For your stats, put in the total number instead of X+X2. If you look at your CHR score it doesn't count it as 15 so it's not adding up correctly.

Don't forget to add in your armor bonus and the bonuses to defense from your other items/traits/etc. Also, if I'm not mistaken, the +2 Will is a class trait. You might just want to fix that for organization sake.

Might seem like a pain in the a**, but workout the attack and damage spaces for each of your weapon and then you can put that in the quick look up too as well as the weapon die. But just follow along, it's pretty simple. Your half level(1), ability mod(2 or 3), any class bonuses you get to attack/damage rolls, proficiencies(2-4, if any), and so on. It's pretty simple to follow after you look at it for a while and a very, very useful resource.

It wouldn't be a bad idea to write in the full or most of the description for your abilities. =P

And absolutely don't forget to add in the background information.

I doubt that's everything, but if you do all of what I have listed and pick out your items then you should be on the right path.

MaoukaMasaki777
Jett of Storms, Genasi Swordmage

Yeaaaaaah! Check out my awesome Swordmage! biggrin I think he's ready to kick some a**!

Don't forget the bonuses from your armor and stuff too.

For your attack/damage workspace, your spells are for the most part using your INT mod so those spaces should be higher than just 1. Your proficiency should be higher too, longswords are +3.

Until you take the feat(I forgot what it's called on top of my head) you're still going to use your STR mod for basic attacks, but that's not too bad.

I'm sure I'm overlooking things since I was just glancing it over, but those are just the things I noticed right away.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:51 am
Subforum.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

MaoukaMasaki777

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:52 am
joe-dude667

@Maouka:
You say you rolled for stats... But where? Sorry to be annoying, but on principle I feel I have to see the rolls myself.

Oh, no problem, I understand. I actually posted on the same rolls forum as Virtue:

My rolls, it's 3rd post down

Oh yeah, I didn't realize we could actually re-arrange the rolls we did, I just did straight rolls and assigned them. XD I actually think I got completely lucky with those rolls. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:38 am
Pascal Veris

Will write background and find a pic later.  

Vampfighter1
Crew

Maelthra Ssinss

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:12 pm
joe-dude667
@ChidarRalan:
Sorry, but I was totally talking out of my a** before. I see you want a magic weapon that would return to you, which is why you picked the type you did, BUT all magical thrown weapons come back to your hand anyway. As you're getting a magical dagger (which is a thrown weapon) it means that you don't need that property! mrgreen So if you want you can change it for another weapon to get an extra daily power/good property? My mind was clearly out for a cig break when I posted before. >.<

Bwahah! No problem! I got a Parrying Dagger to replace it. I'll just throw my regular daggers and recover. The Parrying Dagger has other uses.

BTW... can anyone tell me if I'm remembering wrong, but can't you use your dex bonus for light weapons instead of your str bonus?  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff