Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[D&D 4e] The Fate Of All Things (Recruitment Status = 9/8) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Virulent Lover rolled 8 6-sided dice: 2, 3, 2, 2, 6, 2, 4, 5 Total: 26 (8-48)

Virulent Lover

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:52 am
Hmm, just as average. Oh well, seems that's how things were meant to be.

2, 3, 2, 2 = 7(!)

6, 2, 4, 5 = 15  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:09 am
Plainsfox
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=328207

As an L5R player, you will be receiving a P4 priority tag.

You need the +1 Fort, Ref, Will bonuses from being human. Misc strikes me as a good column for them.

Could I request you uncheck your powers, and check them when they've been used?

Your attack workspace and damage workspace to the right are incomplete. Though you didn't use them in the Quick look-up to the left, I would still recommend you finish the tables. That's optional, however.

You shorted yourself 20 gp (since higher starting levels mean you can get whatever mundane equipment you want, for free). If 20 gp isn't worth it for you, nevermind.

The +1 to AC from your armor should be under Enh, not Misc. Also, since you chose two level 5 items, you could upgrade either the glaive or the armor to a level 6 +2 magic weapon or armor. You don't HAVE to, but I know there was a change in armor during creation, so I'm not sure if it slipped your mind.

Otherwise, good job! It's pretty much done, so it's going on the list smile

EDIT: Also, you need to list that you have 5500/7500 XP.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:12 am
Virulent Lover
Hmm, just as average. Oh well, seems that's how things were meant to be.

2, 3, 2, 2 = 7(!)

6, 2, 4, 5 = 15

It's now a 28 point buy by my count, compared to your previous 26. A net gain for you, it seems. Your twelves became 11 and 9, and a 13 became a 15. More strength, more weakness smile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:14 am
Rain Yupa

It's now a 28 point buy by my count, compared to your previous 26. A net gain for you, it seems. Your twelves became 11 and 9, and a 13 became a 15. More strength, more weakness smile

Yeah, the last two rolls made things less average. Works for me.  

Virulent Lover

Dangerous Lover

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:19 am
Arc Vembris
Meet Malediction, teef invoker

The paths that a warlock treads are not so different from those of the divinely inspired, only the obligations differ. The words pact and covenant are synonyms.

A young tiefling named Damoril lusted for magical power and in the interest joined a society called the Brotherhood of the Blood. A young organization, they were focused on the scholarly pursuit of studying an ancient phial stolen from a remote mountain monastery. The brotherhood, tieflings in majority, believed the phial contained the blood of a god slain in the Dawn War. With luck, this was the blood of the nameless deity usurped by Asmodeus, and would thus be used as a bargaining tool in eldritch pacts.

The answer was yet undiscovered when the Brotherhood was raided by the King's knights. His allies were slain and he was cornered and defenseless, Damoril did what came first to his panicked mind: he drank the godsblood. There was a blinding flash of light, and the tiefling known as Damoril was never seen again.

There was a vision, a terrible battle above the silver sea, with unimaginable mountain peaks towering in the distance. However it was not the angel Asmodeus slaying his master. A vicious primordial tore its claws into a gleaming figure wreathed in light and burning with the fire of the Sun. This was Pelor in the prime of his might and fury, driving a shaft of sunlight through the monstrous primordial even as his lifeblood spilled into the Astral Sea. This was a spirit that burned into the tiefling and bleached his soul like bones in a desert. When he awoke, Malediction was a new man in a new place. His once black hair now shone an ash-white and spiderweb pattern of pale skin splashed across his eyes. He knew his quest, to deliver the righteous fury of Pelor upon all His foes, though he was soon to learn that modern worship of the deity held a vastly different tone from the spirit that infused him.

Okay, game over guys. It's already a TPK. Sorry for your losses.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:26 am
Rain Yupa
Also, as a note cause I think we have 2(?) Tieflings:

I don't care so much about the racial tweaks over the countless erratas. For Tieflings as an example, they can choose the older or newer Infernal Wrath (and feats that go with them), but the choice must be made at character creation and is permanent. Same for other tweaked races. Anyone who's done, let me know.
reiterating:
SporkMaster5000
Fuggit, I'm going for it. This marks the return of Simann Durra reigning champion, and dragon-born. cool deal with it.

also, i'm super sad that rushing cleats aren't level 6, i could've sworn they were. Mr. DM, I'm giving you an official magic item wishlist here.

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:40 am
Arc Vembris

As a BNW player, you will be receiving a P4 priority tag.

You didn't list your Low-light Vision under Racial Features.

You're missing your passive perception/insight scores.

Could I trouble you to include the damage scores for at least Visions of Blood and Sun Strike?

Your defenses are somewhat off. I think you combined the +6 chain and +1 enh into a flat +7? Can I recommend splitting the two scores up, in case you find different chain, possibly one of those fiddly ones with higher-than-normal defense? Also, your +1 enh bonus from your Cape isn't included either.

Otherwise, awesome! Your character background makes me thirsty!

EDIT: Also, you need to list that you have 5500/7500 XP.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:44 am
SporkMaster5000
reiterating:
SporkMaster5000
Fuggit, I'm going for it. This marks the return of Simann Durra reigning champion, and dragon-born. cool deal with it.

also, i'm super sad that rushing cleats aren't level 6, i could've sworn they were. Mr. DM, I'm giving you an official magic item wishlist here.

Is this just to let me know your character sheet is done? I'm going through the pages, and auditing them in order they were completed smile

Also, I'll be posting in BNW as soon as Kytana finishes her post. She forgot something she needs to address.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:10 am
Rain Yupa
SporkMaster5000
reiterating:
SporkMaster5000

Is this just to let me know your character sheet is done? I'm going through the pages, and auditing them in order they were completed smile

Also, I'll be posting in BNW as soon as Kytana finishes her post. She forgot something she needs to address.
Yes, i wasn't sure the order you were addressing them, didn't want to get overlooked. No rush  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:22 pm
SporkMaster5000

Since you are in BNW, you get a P4 tag.

Ahhh, Martial Freedom. One of the harshest-learned feats I've seen a player take in my experience.

Though, Polearm Momentum requires Wisdom 15 AND Dexterity 15, as an FYI.

Also, you can have the 15 gp back from the SAK, as per what I told Plainsfox above, if you care enough about it.

Beyond that, looks fine! Love the background smile  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:56 pm
Suicidesoldier#1
Bard.

But no backstory yet lol XD

Bards can use Majestic Word twice, and you only have it listed once.

I... assume those feats are Armor Proficiency feats, and not just an equipment listing. If so, you need Con 15 as well as Str 15 for Plate Armor Proficiency.

Bards are trained in Arcana, and you didn't check it.

You failed to list most of your class features, including some of the bonuses that go with them. Barding Training, for example.

You didn't include your 1 action point.

You know you can't actually benefit from armor or weapons until you actually buy them, right? No listed equipment means no such bonuses!

Since you technically aren't done yet (no equipment), I can't add your sheet to the list. Let me know when you finish!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:07 pm
The sheet should be all correct now. Hopefully *glares at it*  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Suicidesoldier#1

Fanatical Zealot

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:08 pm
Rain Yupa
Suicidesoldier#1
Bard.

But no backstory yet lol XD

Bards can use Majestic Word twice, and you only have it listed once.

I... assume those feats are Armor Proficiency feats, and not just an equipment listing. If so, you need Con 15 as well as Str 15 for Plate Armor Proficiency.

Bards are trained in Arcana, and you didn't check it.

You failed to list most of your class features, including some of the bonuses that go with them. Barding Training, for example.

You didn't include your 1 action point.

You know you can't actually benefit from armor or weapons until you actually buy them, right? No listed equipment means no such bonuses!

Since you technically aren't done yet (no equipment), I can't add your sheet to the list. Let me know when you finish!

Yeah, I've been finagalging around my sheet, trying to get the plate to work, but I don't know if I can. sad

Char Con maybe, but humans are awesome- oh well.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:20 pm
Rain Yupa
SporkMaster5000

Since you are in BNW, you get a P4 tag.

Ahhh, Martial Freedom. One of the harshest-learned feats I've seen a player take in my experience.

Though, Polearm Momentum requires Wisdom 15 AND Dexterity 15, as an FYI.

Also, you can have the 15 gp back from the SAK, as per what I told Plainsfox above, if you care enough about it.

Beyond that, looks fine! Love the background smile
god dammit i thought i checked all my polearm feats for ability requirements.

new spread:
str:14+2+1
dex:15
con:12
int: 12
wis:15+1
cha:11+2
init bumped up, hp and surges bumped down, attack bonus and damage bumped down.

edit: just noticed the bold. I'm not getting sidelined by an ettercap THIS game, oh no siree.  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:22 pm
Rain Yupa
Arc Vembris

The paths that a warlock treads are not so different from those of the divinely inspired, only the obligations differ. The words pact and covenant are synonyms.

A young tiefling named Damoril lusted for magical power and in the interest joined a society called the Brotherhood of the Blood. A young organization, they were focused on the scholarly pursuit of studying an ancient phial stolen from a remote mountain monastery. The brotherhood, tieflings in majority, believed the phial contained the blood of a god slain in the Dawn War. With luck, this was the blood of the nameless deity usurped by Asmodeus, and would thus be used as a bargaining tool in eldritch pacts.

The answer was yet undiscovered when the Brotherhood was raided by the King's knights. His allies were slain and he was cornered and defenseless, Damoril did what came first to his panicked mind: he drank the godsblood. There was a blinding flash of light, and the tiefling known as Damoril was never seen again.

There was a vision, a terrible battle above the silver sea, with unimaginable mountain peaks towering in the distance. However it was not the angel Asmodeus slaying his master. A vicious primordial tore its claws into a gleaming figure wreathed in light and burning with the fire of the Sun. This was Pelor in the prime of his might and fury, driving a shaft of sunlight through the monstrous primordial even as his lifeblood spilled into the Astral Sea. This was a spirit that burned into the tiefling and bleached his soul like bones in a desert. When he awoke, Malediction was a new man in a new place. His once black hair now shone an ash-white and spiderweb pattern of pale skin splashed across his eyes. He knew his quest, to deliver the righteous fury of Pelor upon all His foes, though he was soon to learn that modern worship of the deity held a vastly different tone from the spirit that infused him.

Okay, game over guys. It's already a TPK. Sorry for your losses.
i think i need to run a wild magic sorcerer who worships pelor one of these days, just because they have the most effective crit fails in the game.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff