Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] Serenity Ruins |Kirigakure Exams| Closed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:02 pm
User Image
Satoshi Hatake
Konin || Ninjutsu || Samurai || Hatake || Kirigakure

Satoshi watched as one of the Genin left and the other insulted the judges who watched over the match. His expression didn't change due to the fact that the Genin didn't know what he was saying. Breath handled it right and courteously by not having to look to Mi or himself. Mi then dropped down to take a look at the Genin for any wounds. He's alright.. Satoshi watched Mi show concern for the Instrumentalist. He noticed more shinobi enter, one of them being Yokai. The Genin and Yokai so comfortably joined the judges on the pillars and Satoshi looked at them both. Does Mi want them to face each other? He didn't know of the Mizukage's plans and decided to join her below. Sato took a step off the pillar and began to fall. Midway, he kicked the pillar behind him to propel himself forward to land beside the Mizukage. "What's next?" He asked her so easily.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:01 am
User Image
Inka Hizara
xxxx˪ ˲ 'It was all useless! It couldn't save her! Useless!'

Walking back into the exam area, Inka took a seat up on the edge of the fallen-in roof.

[ enter: Hospital ]

Weaponised Performer Renounced Shakuton Kirigakure Genin Volatiles Expert

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:12 pm
User Image

████████████████████ ███████████████  {} ██████████

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMI YOUNG ROOxxxxxxxmizukage

Not getting an immediate response from Risu, she looked away from him to Satoshi, as he asked her about the next round. It was time to finish this up. Mi nodded and looked around the area. More people had filed in, Yokai, Setsuna and Inka. "The next match is going to be a little...different than last two. For this final match it is going to be a physical and mental test. You are going to play a game of 'hide n' seek' if you will. Inka and Risu. You are each going to be allowed free range of the entire village. Your goal is to not get captured by Breath or Nekita. The rules are simple. Don't get caught. You can fight back, plant traps, whatever allows you the advantage. As soon as one of you is caught the game ends. If both of you are captured then the one who showed the most potential wins. Any questions? " Mi asked, ending on a light note. She was still a little drowsy and wanted nothing more than to return to the office. Still this needed her immediate attention. She had to divide herself in order to be efficient. Something about summoning her clones made her edgy. Summoning a clone of herself, she turned her head to address her. " Please go to my office and make sure things are in order. If someone needs my attention please attend them." Mi ordered, her clone nodding and heading out.

[edit]  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:20 am
User Image
Inka Hizara
xxxx˪ ˲ 'Bang!'

Inka nodded, leaping off after being given the instructions and the go-ahead had been given. Hide-and-seek, huh? Right - and what type of bukijutsu had Inka just been studying, why it is one based on concealment! Smoke bombs and transportation! Joy of joys - if Inka didn't pass this test, then he seriously messed up somewhere in his training! No, Inka couldn't lose now! Not when he was so close! He'd prove them wrong, he will! He'll advance further and faster than all of them! Red eyes narrowed in fierce determination, Inka leaped out and over the ruins, performing a technique as he made for the trees. Dropping three smoke pellets onto the top of the ruins, Inka's physical presence was suddenly masked. Hands and chakra working, he summoned a jutsu [ Gisou no Waza [ Art of Camouflage ] ] and his chakra slowed into a dorment state. Turning in midair, Inka fell down through the air, hands reaching out, grabbing a branch, swinging forward and letting go to land down in amongst the grass.

Not wanting to leave too much of a trail by speeding through the foliage beneath the trees, and not wanting to risk summoning up his chakra and be detected, Inka took a few running steps forward before he jumped up and relied upon pure muscle to push himself off the base of a tree trunk and pull himself up onto a branch, jumping up and through the foliage. Thick in foliage, Inka made a large leap from one branch to another before dropping back down again to race through the more sparse foliage, where the ground wasn't soft so his footsteps wouldn't be imprinted down into the soil, and the lack of foliage means little for Inka to break or damage, limiting the trail he was leaving behind. Inka followed this pattern, breaking up any traceable trail, until he reached the busy streets of the village.

[ exit; streets ]

[1/3 Gisou no Waza [ Art of Camouflage ] ]

[ I'm out of state for five days from tomorrow onwards! So, I don't how to do this - perhaps if I could get on with one of the teachers and just spend the entire day RPing after I'm back, otherwise, I'll just do what I'm doing now! Oh, I can make at least ONE post a day, but it will be slow, as I'll have to be using my phone. ]

Jutsu: Gisou no Waza [ Art of Camouflage ]
Type: Bukijutsu Rank: B [ C o m p l e x ]

Description: The user will begin by drawing a trio of smoke pellets from his person, and tossing them against the ground. As the smokescreen rises, the user performs a string of handsigns and allows his chakra to lie dormant. As the smokescreen dissipates, the user will have seemingly faded. His chakra signature, and his very being seemingly gone in a poof of smoke. For a short amount of time, the user is free to move in an active camouflage style of stealth.
• Lasts [3] posts.

Chakra: 180/285
Attribute: Agility / Flexibility
Beware

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Leprechaun and the Voices

5,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:57 pm
User Image
Vosa l|Breath|l Sihvat
Don't think. Breathe.

Breath was a bit shocked. Had he been told? He couldn't recall. Regardless, he thought this would be easy. "This'll be fun..." He thought aloud. He had been training his ability to sense out chakra signatures for quite some time now. Beyond that, he was immensely fast, armed with crow clones, and of course, his favorite jutsu...

And then it got difficult. One of the students leaped up, and disappeared. Not even a chakra signature. "... This may get challenging." This student would have a huge advantage, being a natural hider. The other one was a genjutsu user, though. Fun. Breath quickly began doing handsigns. He summoned up a clone, composed entirely of crows. Without stopping the stream of handsigns, he summoned a second clone. Each clone quickly ripped itself into a dozen or so crows, more than enough. Each crow maintained his consciousness. Once one of them found the target, it would be all too easy. Breath kept one crow from each clone with himself, and the rest of the crows dispersed throughout the village, in groups of two, one from each clone.

Meanwhile, Breath focused his own chakra, activating a move of his own creation. Three Legged Pounce... Breath arched his back, stretching as the move took hold. His chakra, a whispy, mist like construction, began to radiate out from his body. Breath's nails grew out slightly. He lurched forward, putting one hand on the ground, holding up his heavy staff in his free hand.

Despite his canine like appearance, he was still incredibly calm. His crows split up amongst the village, except the two following him, as Breath himself dove towards Risu, starting out aggressive before he could be tricked.

Karasu Bunshin no Jutsu [ Crow Clone Technique ] x 2

Technique Name: Three-Legged Pounce
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Maruton
Description: A variation on Shikyaku no Jutsu [ Four-Legged Technique ], but instead of getting down on all fours, Breath goes down onto his legs and one hand, with his other hand free to hold a weapon.

335/385 chakra
20/20 Trance Points
States: None

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:52 pm
Ahem...just noticing that it has been a whole week now since the last post.
Thought I should point that out.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:44 pm
『 ♔ 』
"The Half-Blood Prince"

Uh, yeah... I'm waiting to be found...?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:11 pm
as Breath himself dove towards Risu, starting out aggressive before he could be tricked.

((Do we just want to ignore this?

I waited a few days for BlackFruity to get back from vacation, figured someone else would chase while I attacked Risu.))

5,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:12 pm
as Breath himself dove towards Risu, starting out aggressive before he could be tricked.

((Do we just want to ignore this?

I waited a few days for BlackFruity to get back from vacation, figured someone else would chase while I attacked Risu.))

[ She has been on though. You should have picked her. Errmmm. v.v'' Since this was a total moot point we will just declare Fruity the winner. I'll officially make a post for it tomorrow. I have had a lot of s**t going on [still do] but i'll make some time for tomorrow to post here Sorry guys. This wasn't how it was supposed to go. At least I know what to expect and from whom. :/ ]  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:37 pm
[ Okay. Fruity is the official winner. :] Head to the Mizukage's office when you read this. This event is closed. ]  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:50 pm
『 ♔ 』
"The Half-Blood Prince"

[ Whoot. Done. ]
emotion_bigheart

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:17 pm
User Image
You can't stop me.
You can't hold me.
What will happen, will happen.
You can't protect me.
You can't shelter me.

Coming at the end of the fight proved....rather anti-climatic. Yokai sighed and glanced at Setsuna before jumping down Guess I'm stuck with nothing to do again. he waved at Setsuna then took off, disappearing to gods knows where.
{___ | Exits |}
{OoC:}

All you can do is stand and watch.
Watch me prove you wrong.
Watch me prove that I can stand above what you see.
Watch me.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:36 pm
User Image
Setsuna Makube ~ Mist Nin Genin ~ Taijutsu ~ Medic Nin ~ Jiongu ~

Chakra Pool: 240 ~ AC: 2100 ~ Ryo: ~ 1200

That had been terribly dull, Setsuna had been bored out of his mind and so had Yokai. At least it was all over now, the only thing left for Setsuna to do was to do another mission or two and then he could be a chuunin as well. Seeing Yokai wave goodbye, he guessed that the other wanted to be off on his own for now. So Setsuna waved back before exiting the area and heading off to where he needed to be.

((Exit))

Techniques used:

Chakra used:

OOC:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:48 am
User Image
Vosa l|Breath|l Sihvat
Don't think. Breathe.

Suddenly, Breath's dive did not connect with the intended target. Rather, he hit the ground, tucked, and rolled. Through a series of strange coincidences, he spontaneously knew that the fight was over. His crows all simultaneously disappeared into nothingness, and his chakra stopped radiating out from him. He casually stood back up, and his nails simply became normal. Effortlessly carrying his staff, he started walking towards the office.

5,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items