Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
3.5 The Black Hand... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:32 pm
He barely kept himself from causing problems, especially when the brand was made. You don't easily keep one of his size constrained. Still, when it was done and he was... free... he carefully extracted the items from the wagon that could not fit anyone else. Putting the mithril shirt on with care, since the brand was still sensitive and his wings hadn't been able to spread very much in the cramped conditions he had been in. Jormund lifted the large blade in one hand, slithering back to evaluate the Half Orc and the Elf. He didn't like what they told him was his job. Perhaps he could find a way to convince his fellows that they need only make it seem like the village was razed and to get the villagers out of there, perhaps with some form of lie as to why hey needed to do so.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:34 pm
"Is it ok if i ask you to give a messanger this letter I had it before I got captured" Rei pulled out a letter from her leather armor "Its for a friend the adress is on the letter"

(this is just setting up a logical reason for my character getting replaced incase she gets her face smashed in)  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:56 pm
Southern_cross_nemesis
Of those I have seen, everything looks good. Though, Tanner doesn't have a background to read sad ... but I said they was optional. Ah well.

((It's in the "other" section.))

"This is some kind of bullshit..." David muttered to himself, "Never fails. Get your girlfriend abducted by some whacked-out demon posse, end up working for le madame deplaisant and her gimp. Where's Bruce Campbell when you need him?"

He was speaking in all matter of bizarre slang and foreign phrases, at least to these primitive screwheads. The tone might be a bit more difficult to disguise the meaning, but at this point, D-Tan was basically fed up with the erroneous, cliched nonsense he seemed to have found himself in.

"So, what exactly are we "Razing" this village for? Did they actually commit a crime or did his "royal highness" choose to go the route of the stereotypical d**k of a politician? Last I checked, that second bit wasn't exactly liked by most people."

David looked at the Orc, still nearly vomiting from the creature's horrendous smell.

"And as basically everyone who exists on this world or whatever the hell this is knows, there are plenty of adventurers who'd be more than willing to curb-stomp said political d**k. My vote says, "Screw this, why bother? Let's go do something else that won't inevitably lead to some knight in shining armor kicking our a**. I for one like my a** not-kicked. I'd imagine that since you're a woman, you'd be working that a** to make sure it didn't get kicked."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:20 pm
((Okay, to be honest, I rolled for diplomacy, and rolled a natural 1. I panicked briefly, but decided, screw it, this isn't going to matter anyway.))  

Slave Xaccheus

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:27 pm
Eternality_Cannon
Southern_cross_nemesis
Of those I have seen, everything looks good. Though, Tanner doesn't have a background to read sad ... but I said they was optional. Ah well.

((It's in the "other" section.))

(it isn't... my screen is blank)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:33 pm
Eve let out a sigh, as she took the letter from Rei. "Athsh, Kill him." she just muttered as the Half orc stepped forward and readied his weapon against D-Tan. "Any final words before you die, fool?"

Edited: I didn't see Loth's post sorry...  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:37 pm
Rei stepped inbetween the two "Im sorry for my friends insolence he isnt completely right in the head ill make sure he doesnt insult King or country again" She said with a bow.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:47 pm
(its ok if you didnt see it i only posted it because my characters always botch save of die rolls)  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:10 pm
Zakir wasn't one to get in the middle of situations like this. The man had practically asked for his head to be placed on a silver platter with his body following on a gold one. He was glad someone else had gotten in the way of the two, but he wasn't entirely sure if they could handle themselves well enough. Well, it wasn't like he would stop those who had captured them from killing them. He was worried about his own head as well as others. He hated having to deal with diplomatic stuff anyway. But, razing a village, under another's flag? Was it something he could do? Was it something he could condone? Would he still be following his teachings if he did it? These thoughts swirled in his mind as took a out a set of clothes that suited him, as well as his ring and his backpack. "Am I really going to go through with this?" he asks himself out loud, looking at his hands. He was a monk, his hands were weapons, which is why he carried none.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:34 pm
Wincing in pain, Drebins nod and move towards the covered wagon and begins to get suited. With his back turned, he quietly focuses on the location of his homunculus. As far as he could tell, she was safe, nearby, unharmed, but needed a bath. Breathing a sigh of relief, Drebins was grateful that the chain shirt was more soothing to the brand that irksome.  

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:45 pm
((I forgot to save the progress!! Crap! Um... Give me a sec.))

((EDIT: I fixed it!))

"I wasn't insulting anyone. I was saying this is a bad idea." David said, glaring at the orc to try something (what level was this guy?), "Those are entirely different things. And I'm seriously wondering, what's the point of wiping out the entire village? Couldn't we just starve them out and take over whatever valuable resources they have left? You know, actually playing the smart kind of villain for once? I know that this is all probably going over everyone's head, but shouldn't we have more tactics than "show up and randomly slaughter everything?" I'm just saying, that kind of stuff leads to some dragon-riding farmboy coming out of nowhere, rallying a huge rebellion from that same nowhere, and severe clusterf*ckery for everyone involved."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:29 pm
"I have no issue with having him kill you as well, love." Eve spoke as she turned her back to the act playing out. Instead she stared out to the ocean, watching waves crash into the shore. She raised her hand, to halt Athsh's deadly thrust. "I am his master, as well as yours, just as the Royal family is mine. I am a believer that teamwork will save more lives than just a solo fighter." She then turned around and walked over to David and leaned in close to him. "Maybe you should be working your a**, more than your voice or you may not have one to work." She whispered in his ear, before kissing his cheek and walking by him. "We are the hand of the King, he gives us the orders and we are to carry them out. Does your hand, ignore you want it to move? Though, how we act is up to us. If you want to starve the village out, then do it. But, it will be you that has to keep the word of your actions from reaching the next town. The King wants everyone to think it was the Isdtone's that started this invasion. Why? I don't know. Nor, do I care" She spoke softly, "The next person to speak up against the king or his family in such a way, will be killed instantly, and anyone defending him or her will share the same fate. Do I make myself clear?"

EDITED: And to answer you Cannon... twisted you don't want to know.  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:40 pm
Zakir hadn't really paid much attention to the conversation that was going on, but when the threat came that if anyone spoke up to defend someone she had condemned to death, that they would face the same fate, Zakir stood before her and bowed respectfully, showing that he understood that such actions meant death.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:57 pm
Ruffling his red hair, Drebins steps out from the wagon, "So? Are we ready to move yet? Some of us have lives and jobs to get to once this is done. But I do have one question. If we are to make sure no one. That is absolutely no one survives. How will anyone know it was the Isdtone that did it?"  

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers