Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Token guild introduction thread! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BegrudginglyGood

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:53 pm
I don't usually sway that way, but for a box of chocolates I might be persuaded to accept!

Its unusual to meet someone like myself as well, although you have the experience where I only have the desire to learn.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:12 pm
Nice to meet both of you as well! blaugh

@B, this is a fairly fun environment and, everyone seems to be really nice and fun, and I'm always around being crazy so I'm sure everything will be alright! blaugh

I have yet to see anyone explode or get angry, and a lot of the people you're dealing with are pretty much veterans, with lots of books, so everything should be great.

A lot of these people just really love playing the game; I know people who make characters with lots of jokey stuffsz, such as Gnome and Halfing Warriors and Storm Sorcerer Dwarves (Thunderbeard lol), and my personal favorite is a Dragon Barbarian, so we're pretty relaxed. xp

I'm sorry if anything bad happened in your past and, I think everything will be alright here. wink

Except for maybe with a few people... ninja

@Devien Dragon Master- Cool. O_O

So you played a character for so long, a new D&D came out?! O_O;  

Suicidesoldier#1

Fanatical Zealot

Devien Dragon Master

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:17 pm
Suicidesoldier#1

@B, this is a fairly fun environment and, everyone seems to be really nice and fun, and I'm always around being crazy so I'm sure everything will be alright! blaugh

I have yet to see anyone explode or get angry, and a lot of the people you're dealing with are pretty much veterans, with lots of books, so everything should be great.

A lot of these people just really love playing the game; I know people who make characters with lots of jokey stuffsz, such as Gnome and Halfing Warriors and Storm Sorcerer Dwarves (Thunderbeard lol), and my personal favorite is a Dragon Barbarian, so we're pretty relaxed. xp

I'm sorry if anything bad happened in your past and, I think everything will be alright here. wink

I started playing the charicter prior to D&D Player Handbook 3.0 then when 3.0 came out I wanted to keep my charicter so I kept my ability score's and classes, and just updated the information to 3.0, and when 3.5 came out i did the same. i got very attached to my charicter, I have a binder filled with a day to day journal with a full list of my charicters invantory and items stored in banks all across the continent.

as I mentioned, I got quite attached to the charicter.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:21 pm
Devien Dragon Master
Suicidesoldier#1

I started playing the charicter prior to D&D Player Handbook 3.0 then when 3.0 came out I wanted to keep my charicter so I kept my ability score's and classes, and just updated the information to 3.0, and when 3.5 came out i did the same. i got very attached to my charicter, I have a binder filled with a day to day journal with a full list of my charicters invantory and items stored in banks all across the continent.

So, what was he, and what exactly did he do?

Like, class, race, character concept, personality etc.  

Suicidesoldier#1

Fanatical Zealot

Devien Dragon Master

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:15 pm
Suicidesoldier#1
Devien Dragon Master
Suicidesoldier#1

So, what was he, and what exactly did he do?

Like, class, race, character concept, personality etc.

lol, well he started out as a LVL 0 human pessant with no class or experiance.

when the campaign ended he was only a LVL 14, but he was a special ability's vampire, double class'd as a Doule sword fighter, and a Shadow blade.

when I find a RP to join I'll put his profile up somewhere, it's very well detailed and I can post his invantory as well because everything comes in handy eventually. lol

while playing the charicter I went through a laberanth that took 2 years real time, and had many a great battles, and many traps, and my charicter was one of 4 out of 7 player charicters that survived through the laberanth, then when we finnaly excaped my charicter blazed a trail of carnage through the middle of a continent having new adventures along the way.

at one point he made a deal with an evil god to become a weapon of mass destruction in order to gain the gods protection from other dietys that he may cross paths with. but at the time of the agreement, my charicter made a list of conditions to the agreement that worked in his favor.

by the end of the campain my charicter had amassed a bounty so large that it forced him to leave the continent untill he gained the power to return and complete his goals.

he is a very goal oriented charicter, but he always says or does things that would make others doubt his leadership skills, however when a situation appears he is always on his feet and first to come up with a plan and always there to keep the party happy, can't have a campain without companions.

when I played my campain, the reason I only reached lvl 14 was because we had an amazing DM that made roll playing an amazing adventure, it was 80% Roll play, and 20% fighting, so it took a while to lvl up. I played the same charicter for over 10 years. lol  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:57 pm
Hello.
I'm Pendent, though you guys can call me just about anything you want.
I'm a big tim DnD fan from my parents, though no one will play in my town. I hope i could get some help learning it. I've always wanted to play.

And thank you Arc for accepting me.  

Death Pendent

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:49 pm
Devien Dragon Master
Hi, I've been playing the same D&D character in the same campaign for over ten years, I currently hold the title of longest living player character in the campaign, and over time I've had to modify the character based on when a new edition came out. But my favorite is 3.5 so that is the edition I will be using as long as nobody has a problem with it.

P.s. I'll be back on in a couple hr's. I have a couple chores to do then I'll be ready to rp. smile

I'd like to hear more about this character, and his deeds and tales! Though it should probably get its own thread. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:02 pm
Rain Yupa
Devien Dragon Master
Hi, I've been playing the same D&D character in the same campaign for over ten years, I currently hold the title of longest living player character in the campaign, and over time I've had to modify the character based on when a new edition came out. But my favorite is 3.5 so that is the edition I will be using as long as nobody has a problem with it.

P.s. I'll be back on in a couple hr's. I have a couple chores to do then I'll be ready to rp. smile

I'd like to hear more about this character, and his deeds and tales! Though it should probably get its own thread. smile
well, I posted a small sample of some of what you would like to hear about 3 posts above this one. however if you would like to hear more, then I suppose we could start a new thread...  

Devien Dragon Master

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:06 pm
Death Pendent
Hello.
I'm Pendent, though you guys can call me just about anything you want.
I'm a big tim DnD fan from my parents, though no one will play in my town. I hope i could get some help learning it. I've always wanted to play.

And thank you Arc for accepting me.

Wow, Arc's been busy!

And I can totally relate, Pendent. I didn't actually play D&D for the first time until college, because no one in my town I group in played. Welcome aboard, and I hope what you're looking for!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:10 pm
BegrudgingGood
I don't usually sway that way, but for a box of chocolates I might be persuaded to accept!

Its unusual to meet someone like myself as well, although you have the experience where I only have the desire to learn.

I just want to say that, as the highest ranking active person in the guild, people should feel free to donate the chocolate to me, and I will personally deliver them to Ms. B on everyone's behalf. You wouldn't want her inbox to get flooded, would you? It's a sacrifice I'll just have to make, as such things are a part of my duties.

^o^  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

BegrudginglyGood

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:00 pm
I wish emoticons could be made bigger with size coding...in which case this would be at least size 25!

4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:43 pm
Hey, I'm Alex, but please call me Rafe! biggrin I am an avid gamer of all sorts, including video games, Tabletop RPGs, Fantasy Flight Board games, and LARPing! xd I am so glad to finally have a way to game with new people, and hopefully expand my gaming horizons! 3nodding AND I'm Kingdom Hearts obsessed, so don't be suprised if you ever see a character named Kurix. xd  

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

BegrudginglyGood

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:58 pm
Welcome Alex!

My first impressions of this guild are very positive. Nice and active, welcoming and very helpful. I hope your welcome is just as good as mine was!

heart  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:13 pm
BegrudgingGood
Welcome Alex!

My first impressions of this guild are very positive. Nice and active, welcoming and very helpful. I hope your welcome is just as good as mine was!

heart

Thanks for the welcome! 4laugh And everyone has been very welcoming and accepting so far, I'm glad to be a part now! biggrin  

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers