10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:03 pm
¤¤¤¤¤ Alexander Xanatos ¤¤¤¤¤

User Image

¤"The First Question ..."

smirking, Xanatos walked over to get the crystal card from the ground "might as well call me Alexander, this is what the second time I've save all of your hides? so no need for formalities" he said as he opened his eyes as Critias shrunk back and flew onto Xanatos's shoulder. Xanatos then turned to Happy "hey you, Happy right? ... think theres room in that bag of yours to hold this scumbag till you guys can take him to your realm to be tried?" he asked as he tossed the card to Natsu "the Phantom Zone is a temporal prison dimension i made to hold criminals to dangerous for regular prisons ... took a while but i finally perfected it, an unbreakable neutral zone prison that makes even Jellal into a normal man" he said as he fell over backwards and collapsed in exhaustion "guess that took too much strength than i thought" he said with a weak chuckle as Critias landed on his chest, just as exhausted

"... Who am I?"¤

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:11 pm
Jellal woke up inside the card.What...how do did I get in here?thought Jellal.
"Let me out of here!"shouted Jellal."I want out of here right now!"
D*mn...I've failed him...thought Jellal.I need to find a way to get out of here!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:41 pm
User Image
User Image

"I will protect my friend and my sister..."

Hikari follow her sister and walk out the Temple, she sees Natsu made a shouting to Xanatos. She giggle a little to see him yelling, but she look at Gray and others, "Guys, are you alright?" she ask them to check and make sure they are okay as she walk towards them. Happy listen to Xanatos and he ask him if there is a room for card in his backpack. After a long silence, he sprout his Aera, "Aye, sire!" he replied and flew to grab crystal card, he put it in his green backpack. He can hear him shouting, "Sorry Jellal, you are having a long talk." he said in dark nature tone to dark wizard. He flew to Natsu and look at him, "Everything is going to be alright, he won't escape this crystal card." he inform his partner calmly. Natsu listen to his partner until he calm his reckless fire and lightening aura, he and Happy walk to Fairy Tails, then he look at Loke, "You want him back in prison Loke?" he ask him a quick question, Hikari look at Loke to make sure he needs him back in prison.

"...I promise to him to keep us safe."

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:36 pm

User Image

Xanatos weakly got up and dusted off his coat as he heard a slow clap, it was the elder elf "magnificent ... it would seem Critias is one of the three Dragons of Legend, it explains why he has no Dragon Breath at his age" he said as Xanatos stood up and propped himself up on a pillar "he's a what?" he asked as Critias was busy helping Xanatos not fall over "there is a legend of three special dragons with the power to fuse with their Dragon Lord partners and even give them special powers"

"... Who am I?"¤

User Image

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:17 pm
Serenity walked up to everyone."I'm glad that nobody was hurt badly."said Serenity."I-Is Jellal dead?"
Gray looked at Serenity and held her hand."Well not exactly."said Gray."But he won't bother us any time soon."
Loke looked at his friends."So what now?"asked Loke."Now that the battle is done and over with."
Midnight looked around."I have to agree with Loke...what do we do now?"asked Midnight.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:48 pm
User Image

Natsu Dragneel

"Never mess with me and my friends..."

Natsu and Happy listen to Serenity, the fire dragon slayer pat on her head signing everything is going to be okay. He look at her as he gave her a dragon grin, "Jellal is only one who works with Xehanort, then there is nothing to worry about Serenity." he told her to make her feel happy. He thought Jellal is only who work with Xehanort, but he's curious why does he work with someone pure evil. Happy landed on Hikari's head and bored off, "He won't kill us, no more wild goose chase and reviving Zeref." he pointing out very relaxing on Hikari's head. Hikari listen to Happy, she felt happy, but a little curious about Zeref. She look at every wizard just to make sure, "Umm guys, before you react, but... who is Zeref-san?" she ask them in curious way. Natsu and Happy widen their eyes and and they staring at her, Natsu made her very uncomfortible, "I don't want to talk about that wizard. Jellal should tell you." he told her as he growl in bitter about most dangerous wizard. Happy doesn't want to talk about it, but he have to let sisters know about Zeref, "He's a evil one." he told Hikari as she froze in shock.

"... Fairy Tail will never forgive you."

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:46 pm

User Image

suddenly there was a cruel laugh "i know that voice" Xanatos said with gritted teeth as a man in a black cloak appeared before them "Xehanort!" Xanatos said as he summoned his Keyblade and attacked him, but it went right through him "sorry to disappoint you son, but this is nothing more than a projection" he said with a laugh as Xanatos growled and so did Critias "i must congratulate you ... your strength has improved" he said as Xanatos grew more angry "so he ... he was just a test?" he asked as Xehanort put his arms behind him "of course ... i was lucky to find a fool such as him to go against you ... the greedy are easy to manipulate and Jellal was just another puppet, one who wasn't important to me ... if he succeed i would have just killed him anyway" he said as Xanatos hated him more and more "get out of my sight!" he said as Xehanort just looked at him then looked at Hikari which got Xanatos to realize he was still after the seven princesses but before he could say anything, Xehanort's image vanished and Xanatos fell to his knees

"... Who am I?"¤

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:14 pm
Serenity heard the voice and started shaking."W-Who is that?!"asked Serenity.
Gray got in front of Serenity acting protective until Xehanort vanished."Was that him?"asked Gray.
Loke was watching Gray act protective."I'm not sure...but it looks like I'm not needed here anymore."said Loke as he looked away.
Midnight walked up to Loke and slapped him."What are you talking about?!"asked Midnight."Gray is just acting like an older brother to Serenity...they technecally became a family,Dumba**!"
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:07 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari, Natsu and Happy turn their head to see Xehanort, but couldn't see his face. Yami recognize the voice as he growl loudly, which Hikari glance at the blade. After whole scene, Hikari notice Xehanort is looking at her until he disappeared. Natsu and Happy did same thing and look at her, until Happy remember what Yami told him and Serenity about her. "Why does he look at Hikari for?!" he shouts and flying around people in panic. Natsu look at his partner and he shook Hikari by his hands on her shoulders, "I would say same thing as Happy, but what is going on?!" he hollar at her, while she shut her eyes tight and generally sadly look down. He look at her, starts to get confused, then he let of her and gone fire breather, "That b*stred is using Jellal as the tool! That is the most pain in the a** I ever heard of! I will make him pay for using Jellal!" he yell and then messing with his pink hair. Hikari didn't look at Natsu, but she listen to others as she became sad because she doesn't want them get hurt, although what's bother her is why Xehanort is looking at her for. She sadly look at everyone, "My friend knows, he never forget voice and he fought him before. Yami-kun, please tell them who he is." she told her friends and then tell Yami. Yami use telepathy to every Fairy Tail, "That guy you saw is Master Xehanort, but only disturbs me is... why is he looking at Hikari-chan?" he mental link to their mind, and then it disturbs him about Xehanort looking at his dear friend. Hikari doesn't know what's going on, but her heart is telling her that she's facing something terrible.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:45 pm

User Image

"because" Xanatos said standing up and looked at them "she's one of the seven Princesses of Light ... they have the power to revel Kingdom Hearts and bring it into the Physical world ... but they can't unlock it ... he wants those seven to lead him to it, and like Jellal, when they outlived their usefulness ... he'll dispose of them, i'm sure of it ... and he wan't me as a part of his plan" he said in a tone of anger and horror and slammed his fist into a pillar causing a large chunk of it to come off and panted slowly, trying to calm himself down but it didn't work so well and roared in anger that echoed throughout the meadow causing some of the dragons to look at his direction and fell to his knees pounding the ground with his fist. after a while he stopped and tears fell from his eyes "every time i think i'm free from him ... i just end up being his little test subject ... his pawn in his sick twisted game!" he said with another punch

"... Who am I?"¤

User Image

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:20 pm
Serenity walked up to Alexander."I understand how you feel...but you have friends and we are always here for eachother,Right?"asked Serenity as she looked at everyone.
Gray walked up and smiled."That's right...We're here for eachother...and that includes you."
Loke and Midnight shook their heads in agreement.
"That's what friends is being about...we'll help you through your tough times."said Loke.
"No matter what the problem is...right Natsu and Hikari?"asked Midnight as he looked back at Hikari and Natsu.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:10 am
User Image

Natsu Dragneel

"Never mess with me and my friends..."

Happy, is still on Hikari's head, rose his paw at Xanatos as he agrees with others, "As the Fairy Tail, we always there for you and fight for each other, right Natsu and Hikari." he told him very happy and then look at Natsu and Hikari to make them agree. Natsu look at Happy and others, he made a happy dragon grin, "Right, we are the wizards and find ourselves helping others." he agrees and look at Xanatos in dragon grin. Hikari felt her spirit renews, then she brightly smiles at everyone, "Hai, friends makes you stronger and believe in others." she agrees with them, until Yami sigh as he grin, "Well, I guess your friends completely forgot about you as the princess of light." he told her calmly as Hikari stood there and shock. Natsu, who is using enhanced hearing, turn her head toward her in serious expression, making her very uneasy, "Hikari, why didn't you tell us you are the one of the Princesses of Light?" he ask her calmly so he doesn't scare her. Happy flew by and landed on Gray's head, "Hikari is probably too shy to admit it, yet Serenity and I already knew along with Yami." he said to Natsu in carefree tone. Natsu hears his partner and turn his head towards him narrow his eyes, "Then why didn't you tell us earlier?" he ask him, Happy gave him a huge explaination back in Pod Room. Natsu made his anime vein double, and starts to being reckless, "Sensing the light from seven girls nearby!" he shouts, until Hikari chanted the ice magic and then one ice berg fell on him. "DWAH!" he cried and laying flat on the ground, Hikari walk pass him. She look at him with a kind smile, "Natsu-kun, we still don't know if Xehanort is after me and other princesses. Remember what Xanatos-san said, he needs to revenge on Atticus-san's family, so please calm down for second." she told him very kind tone, which she reminds him of Lisanna. Then she look at others, "I guess you all know what Xanatos-san said, I'm a princess of light. Although I met two others, they are nice. You will meet them someday." she told them in positive smile and expression that sparkles everyone.

"... Fairy Tail will never forgive you."

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:32 pm

User Image

"in all my life ... i was shunned away just because of who i am" he said as he turned around and sat down "but i fought Xehanort every moment of my life ... just so i could believe i belonged somewhere" and remembered something Atticus once told him

it was when he first tried to open a portal and arrived at Atticus's beach "..Well now...If I didn't know better, I'd think you were a Archangel, friend." he had told him "Archangel?" he asked getting up "trust me ... i doubt it ... especaly if you knew my father is ... and he's odviously no angel"

then another man showed up saying he had traveled through time "time travel ... my father knew one ... i got his memory's you see" Xanatos said as the man chuckled "oh dont worry ... you'll get used to it ... and yes, people will stop being frigtened of you and trying to eliminate you just because you're Xehanort's son ... why the good and heroism you do later on and now will erase Xehanort from people's minds"

those words were the things that drove him to do what he does now, how in the end, he fought against his father in a never ending battle, even if Xehanort was defeated, it would only be a short reprieve. he only figured out what Atticus meant by him being an Archangel later: a being with great power of light and dark within him. he looked up to the Fairy Tail wizards and nodded "thank you" he said as Critias landed on his shoulder looking at him with encouragement. Xanatos then stood up "he is ... Kingdom Hearts is the one thing he's longed for all his life, but he's predictable ... he'll want revenge fist so no one can stop him ... which means so long as all of us live ... he'll never lay a finger on you Hikari" he said to her then looked out to the Dragon Meadow, the rays of the sun seemed to play a trick cause it looked almost as if Xanatos had wings for a split second "the magics here protect it from the forces of darkness ... the only reason Jellal got through was because of this" he said holding up a strange black feather "portal magic, it's neither of light nor darkness which is how it fooled the defenses ... so we know he at least has one other person with him" he said as he lit the feather on fire with his magic and the ashes blew away then looked down at Natsu then at Hikari "although was that really necessary, princess?"

"... Who am I?"¤

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:14 pm
Serenity smiled wide."Your welcome!"said Serenity as she heard her sister.
"Wait...so Hikari is a special type of princess?"asked a confused Gray as he turned to Alexander and held out his hand and smiled."Come on lets go join the rest of our friends."
Loke and Midnight walked up to Hikari.
"I guess this means everyone will have to be extra protective."said Midnight.
"Yep...looks like we will."said Loke.
Serenity ran up and hugged Hikari."So what are we going to do know?"asked Serenity."I mean now that we finally caught Jellal and everything."
Loke,Gray,and Midnight all shrugged their shoulders.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:37 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari felt really embarrassing as she cover her lips and her cheek turn rosy pink. First Alexander call her princess, then Loke and Midnight suggest she needs a protection from Xehanort's hand, but good thing she didn't reveal other two princesses, she doesn't want them to feel embarrass. Natsu walk up to Midnight and Loke and he smile like a dragon, "Of course we need extra protection for her, and Gray... didn't you hear Xanatos' said, seven princesses have the power to reveal the Kingdom Heart. Only confusing is, how in h*ll did Jellal get to use that black feather?" he replies to them, then Gray and then Alexander. Hikari and Yami heard black feather, but something is telling them that they know who is the owner, but they could remember who. Happy perk his ears about Jellal will be dispose and Xehanort has other test to use, he glance at his green backpack, "Hmm... do you guys think Jellal would know who is other ally? Whoever is working with Xehanort, I think we might facing this black feather's owner, he might be tougher." he told everyone, Hikari look at Happy in concern. Finally she look at her sister, in worry smile, "Natsu-kun wanted to meet Igneel-san that he's been searching for long time, right Natsu-kun." she told her quietly and then she look at Natsu in same smile. Natsu look at her then gave her a thumbs up, "Right."

User Image

User Image

Alagaësia (Realm of the Dragons)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out