Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Ending The War, It Begins [SWSE] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:06 pm
{I will fore warn everyone: my knowledge of Star Wars comes pretty much entirely from the movies. I've read a total of three novels - one of them was the novelization of the Revenge of the Sith, one of them was set just after RotS, and the other one was during Luke's rebuilding of the Jedi Order (I think it was I, Jedi). I am not a foremost expert on the expanded universe, and I don't have much desire to be. I'd rather wing some stuff. So, if you're okay with that, then I'll see about doing this thing.}  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:55 pm
Hey, I'm down with you taking over, Anatarei. I was looking forward to playing around with Knives, especially having packed all the silly references to the movies into her posts so far. I say go for it, if the rest of the players are game.  

Emerald the Crow

jennibert

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:44 pm
I was looking forward to doing more with Cole. Go for it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:20 pm
Well, Clone War Era is pretty simple. Just ensure you have your knowledge of that era; you know, alliances, important figures, etc. (I recommend Wookieepedia for information)

After that, familiarize yourself with the mechanics of the game, and if you need some help, I can give you a few pointers here and there.  

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dallas Moonrain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:25 pm
{My knowledge of everything is pretty limited to the movies too, so go for it. smile }  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:51 pm
{Sorry to be gone so long... was a little under the weather. Looks like we are a go, so... let's do this thing!}

The commanding officer clears his throat. "A little discipline, please? Ms. Naberrie, so good of you to join us. Now that we are all assembled, we can proceed fully with the mission. Our defecting droid has tipped us off about the presence of a major weapons and droid manufacturing plant. We want you to infiltrate and disable it. With whatever force is deemed necessary.

"All of you are highly skilled agents and I know this can be done quickly, efficiently, and with the utmost success. DFKT-1dr will be coordinating the mission. Tiberius is an expert in demolitions and has been kind enough to agree to come out of retirement for this mission. Mes is a highly trained computer hacker and information gatherer. Coleander is a sharpshooter who should be able to provide you with ranged support, and you have two Jedi padawans to provide you with offensive punch. The ship is primed and ready. If you wish to requisition any equipment, please let me know immediately. Your transport leaves in one standard hour."

{Yeah, I'm keeping DFKT-1dr around for a little bit and working him into the plot a little. It's for consistency, I swear.}  

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

jennibert

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:21 pm
Cole's mouth twists into a slightly sardonic smile. "Can't think of anything I need particularly," he drawls. "Let's get off this worthless rock and do some damage to the Trade Federation." Hope they don't provide us with a pilot. Should be fun getting into a planet that doesn't exist...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:23 pm
"Well butter my biscuit and call me Nancy (sidenote: don't try to understand Tiberius's mannerisms. Just pretend he's a space hick...in the way he talks to people.), lets git this operation started!"

Tiberius stood and went for the door. He stopped abruptly, turned back to the commanding officer, and said in the straightest face, "I'm gonna need me some things that go boom. And lots of it."

[I'm cool with a GMPC, provided that he doesn't become the center of the game. I doubt it'll happen, but I'll let you know if it seems like its getting there. Just to help you out.]  

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:34 pm
User Image"Just make sure that you give us as much ammunition packs as we can carry - we wouldn't want to run out while the facility was still functional. Are we expecting clone soldiers as back-up, or will it be just us?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:05 pm
Ayan-Dar colors slightly at the request for discipline. "My apologies, sir. It is unbecoming for a Jedi to behave such." He bows slightly.

"I can think of nothing I require, nor any questions I need answered. I look forward to doing our duty."  

Dallas Moonrain

Emerald the Crow

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:01 pm
Knives is a bit perturbed by the commander using her name. Far be it from her to keep quiet about it, too. "Hey, you want us to break into a heavily fortified location, you'll definitely need a hacker. Especially if the Separatists are still using remote controlled droids in its defense - shutting them down all at once is definitely something that would save everyone else a hassle and, y'know, death. But I'd appreciate it if you'd look a bit closer at my dossier, commander. It's 'Knives,' not Mes, not Miss Naberrie. I have my own name, thanks." She turns to look at Ayan-Dar. "We'll continue our... discussion enroute, yeah?" She winks. "Let's get this bird in the air!"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:03 pm
Ayan-Dar turns slightly purple, but does not respond to Knives's comment.  

Dallas Moonrain

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:57 pm
"I'll be sure to pass along the request for ammunition cartridges, as well as as many kilos of explosives - as much as we can muster on this dust ball anyway. There won't be any clone troopers, either. We've managed to retrofit a droid carrier ship to make it easier to get past enemy defense patrols. It's cramped enough that we won't be able to field more actual soldiers than the assembled group here. The shielding won't mask more lifeform signatures than that. Good luck on the mission. If you succeed, we could deal a critical blow to the separatists and perhaps even bring this war to an end."

--------------------------------- ~~~~----------------------------~~~~----------------------------~~~~

The hangar containing the ship is in a secluded part of the town. It's dark inside, and sparse. The ship is an older model droid ship, not commonly capable of supporting actual life at all. The interior has been obviously refitted with a moderate life support system and a few amenities, but it certainly won't be a comfortable ride. The pilot's seat allows for either manual manipulation or droid to directly synch to the control panel.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:11 pm
Knives takes a position near the front of the ship, near the primary computer relay. Astrogation would be necessary, and she was undoubtedly the best computer user in this little team, even more so than the thing that was just a walking computer. She smiled with a smug sense of superiority. Shame the ship wasn't big enough for some fun on the way...  

Emerald the Crow

Dallas Moonrain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:17 pm
Ayan-Dar selects a spot that is as out of the way as he can manage--and as far from Knives as the small ship allows. He has very few skills that are useful in a ship and knows enough about himself to leave the ship in the hands of the people who do.

He's not sure he really likes any of his new companions, but supposes that he does not have to like them. It is enough that they be competent and willing to do their duty...and he hopes fervently that they are.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff