Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Fortuna
Devil May Cry shop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:11 pm
User Image
User Image

"True spirit becomes spiritual power to perish the evil..."

She made an anime sweat drop about Serenity's no important stuff, she put her finger on her cheek. Hikari felt her body flinched about her friend's sword darkness that she sence it urging for more power, "Ow, sorry I don't know about Blade of the Darkness. I can feel it, it want more power, but I have to hold it back. Serenity-chan, I might think you wanted to find our father and your mother, you can't give up on that. I have to learn Yami-kun's sword and figure out what does it want from me." she explains to her sister and started to recover from dark side-effect, Yami's Spirit is helping her and protecting her from darkness. Hikari place her hand on Serenity's back to walk outside, hoping Xanatos help Serenity upgrade her keyblade and her true form.
During Hikari and Serenity follow Xanatos, Beta appeared in spirit form and sniff the blade and she frown about suspiciously. "So, that child of the darkness is inside of the blade. But, he's protecting her from danger, mistress might able to balence the darkness. Son of the Darkness, there is one way to save Hikari from endangerment... you have to possess her and help her fight along with your ability." she thought to Yami, yet she can see him and he nod with agreement as his spirit return to Blade of the Darkness to watch over his friend. Beta vanished to spirit world to be with her brothers.

"...True light becomes purest heart to uncorrupt the darkness."

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:23 pm
Serenity remembered that she was searching for her parents."I-I forgot about that!I really do want to find them but...but I also want to make some friends."said Serenity.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:08 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari smiled at Serenity as she got out the shop, she pulled out the mirror as she cast it as the necklace in disguise. She can tell Yami understand that she needs to travel and need the demonic mirror, "I hope so, but first... we need the new clothes. If we find Yami-kun's parents, we have to tell them about their son. They don't trust me because I'm a light and spirit user, thinking I'm trying to help him find the light, but I just keeping him as who he is." she told her about his parents, she grunt about the way they talk about her, including her parents, think he wanted to kill her and corrupted her. Yami, in his sword, agreed with her and still mad at his parents for trying to seperate them.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:14 pm
"Are we really going through there?"asked Serenity.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:30 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari nodded happily and they walked around, until the mirror glowed and causing to open the painting mirror. She look at it, it's a Shibuya as she got closer, but the devil hand grabbed her and pulled her in, "AIEE~!" she cried from the echo, it's waiting for Serenity to enter to follow her sister.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:33 pm
Serenity looked at the portal's devil hand."Yeah,yeah,yeah...hold on."said Serenity as she jumped in.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:17 am
¤¤¤¤¤ Alexander Xanatos ¤¤¤¤¤

User Image

¤"The First Question ..."

"ladies? ladies i-" he said as he got out of the car and walked inside to find the place completely deserted and felt something odd so he summoned his Keyblade and searched through the building and noticed a portal about to close and jumped through to Shibuya

"... Who am I?"¤

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:21 am
User Image

Kyrie

"Nero, you're you and it's you I want to be with...

The portal open as she walk out, Kyrie look at the Devil May Cry Shop. She continue to look at the shop, then she enter the building, hoping they won't mind about letting her enter, but she doesn't about Lady and Trish.

"... I don't know anyone who is as human as you are."

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:32 am
Dante walks into his shop and sees Kyrie."Sorry about the place I haven't had the time to clean up."said Dante as he began to clean up his shop."But you can stay until Nero and my brother get back...however long that may be."
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:42 am
MikuHinata1
User Image

Kyrie

"Nero, you're you and it's you I want to be with...

Kyrie watch Dante cleaning up his shop, she sigh and helping him clean up the shop, "It's alright, I don't mind about the mess. I always cleaning up back at my house," she said very kindly to him, she continue to wait for Vergil and her demon boyfriend to come.

"... I don't know anyone who is as human as you are."

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:06 am
Dante looked at Kyrie."You know Nero is good choice because of his bravery.And he's lucky to have you there by his side."said Dante."Oh and thanks for helping me back there when I was injured."
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:05 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

"Kyrie stay behind me..."

Kyrie blush about Nero is by her side, and he thank her for helping him clean up the mess because he's injured, "Your welcome, and he's just wanted to keep me out of trouble, like I'm held hostage by Agnus and Sanctus. He's like my dark knight in shiny armor." she respond, until the human hand wrapping around her waist, "Who is the knight in shiny armor?" Nero, appear out of nowhere, said to her in devilish smile. Kyrie turn her head to see Nero way closer to her face, she blush really big. "Did you always appear out of nowhere?" she ask in high pitch to him and cover her cheek, Nero chuckles her question.

"... I can't let you get hurt, Nero."

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:06 pm
Dante just ignored Nero and Kyrie's talk,he just kept on cleaning.
"Wow for once you're cleaning up your messes?"asked Vergil.
Dnate jumped about twenty feet into the air"God Vergil...do you have to scare me everytime I don't notice you?!"shouts Dante.
Vergil laughed."Yes and No...it just depends on what you're doing."said Vergil.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:38 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

"Kyrie stay behind me..."

Nero sees Dante jumping to 20 feet in the air, he begin to laugh so loud, "Dante, you always do that from your brother!" he said in between laugh. Kyrie tap on his shoulder, he look at her, "What is it Kyrie?" he ask her, she begin to fuss, "Your arms on my waist." she said to him, he look down and see his human arm is still around her. He quickly release it, blush a little, "Sorry about that," he apologize, then she smile angelic, "It's alright, it's your mistake that you didn't notice."

"... I can't let you get hurt, Nero."

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:56 pm
Dante looked at Nero."Oh so you want to laugh at me now huh?"said Dante as he smirked with a wicked looking smile."Then you can sleep outside with the feral dogs."
Vergil looked at Dante."Calm down Dante...he didn't mean to er at least I don't think he did."said Vergil as he turned to Nero."Nero you don't have to sleep outside if you're staying."
Dante looked at Vergil."I don't believe that they will be staying here."he said.
User Image  
Fortuna

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces