Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
The Survivors (3.5/3rd Custom) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:47 pm
... what is Feral and Winged?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:49 pm
Raganui Minamoto
... what is Feral and Winged?

Templates from Savage Species.

Feral gives you +4 Str, -2 Dex, +2 Con, -4 Int and access to a plethora of attacks, Fast healing, +10 Land speed, and Darkvision for a LA of 1.

Winged gives you wings with a flight speed of Land speed +20ft and maneuverability based on Dex. It also gives you +4 Dex and +2 Wisdom.

Speaking of which, I need to change my flight maneuverability to perfect.  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:56 pm
... also you can't do that armor. That's equivalent +15. You can only have up to +10 and one of them has to be +1.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:25 pm
Okay. I'm still getting the remaining gear, spellbook, and name, but here's my entry as she stands.

There'll also likely be a secondary character sheet accounting for all her buffs when I get this one finalized. She's going to be spending a lot of time in a polymorphed body...  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:23 pm
I'd like to post intrest, seeing as I've been away for so long =3

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=244827

Sheet I was using for another game, I need to tweek it to bring it inline with this one.

I just have one question. I'm planning an artificer, with the xp and gp reducing artisan feats.

Would you allow the discount to stack with Magical Artisan(PgFR p41 I think)? I get a 25% discount on xp and gp crafting costs for the item crafting feat I chose it applies to.

Also. What would I do with the craft reserve from the other levels?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:36 am
Interesting.  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:11 am
Rock_DS

Sheet I was using for another game, I need to tweek it to bring it inline with this one.

I just have one question. I'm planning an artificer, with the xp and gp reducing artisan feats.

Would you allow the discount to stack with Magical Artisan(PgFR p41 I think)? I get a 25% discount on xp and gp crafting costs for the item crafting feat I chose it applies to.

An artificer? And a warforged? I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:46 am
I have no idea where you got Warforged from XD

Human Artificer. I need the feat's if he allows the stacking of the artisan feats  

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:20 am
Rock_DS
I have no idea where you got Warforged from XD

Human Artificer. I need the feat's if he allows the stacking of the artisan feats

No I mean I'm a warforged.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:27 am
Ohhhh.... *Rubs hands together* Hello tin man. I have some expereiments you may enjoy n.n

*Enchants his hands with throwing and returing preperties to get a rocket fist slam attack* n.n  

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:44 am
Unfortunately, it seems my character is now completely obsolete because of the template users. So... uh...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:48 am
No templates guys; sorry. If you were to use those, it'd basically cut your power in half, all for some enhanced ability scores and one or two mundane effects (such as claws or wings, or a second head...) The balance seems underplayed, and I honestly don't see the need for them.

Besides, it's cutting someone out of the game. I don't want that. YOU shouldn't want that.

Sorry, Sage, Jennibert; you'll need to make something else.  

Slave Xaccheus

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:59 am
Eternality_Cannon
No templates guys; sorry. If you were to use those, it'd basically cut your power in half, all for some enhanced ability scores and one or two mundane effects (such as claws or wings, or a second head...) The balance seems underplayed, and I honestly don't see the need for them.

Besides, it's cutting someone out of the game. I don't want that. YOU shouldn't want that.

Sorry, Sage, Jennibert; you'll need to make something else.

See, now that's silly. Templates provide the same sort of things as racial level adjustments, and affect in exactly the same way. Discounting one character for playing a templated character (losing some class levels to the LA) while allowing others who are just happening to play a more "standard" monster (which also has an LA) seems just silly. Especially looking at these characters - honestly, I don't think jennibert's character is exactly lagging behind the other characters already submitted and approved.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:00 am
Rock_DS

I only have a vague idea of what an artificer is... sweatdrop . but the XP and GP reducing stuff seems balanced enough. Craft Reserve... I'm not sure.  

Slave Xaccheus

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:14 am
For what I mean, well, they have more class levels, better stats, and can basically do what I can, plus more.

Yea... Just look at it comparatively and tell me I'm wrong.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff