Submit

Aidensnumberonefan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:03 pm
Sophie grabbed Dante's arm and said "Okay let's go."
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:06 pm
Dante
User Image

"Alright then, hang on tight, beautiful." Dante said, smiling, going thru the portal.

((To somewhere in U.N.I.T, lol))  

Dante Uzumaki

Distinct Genius

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Demon1013

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:10 pm
Aisu Ankoku

User Image

"Show the beauty of ice, Joukai"

When time stands still...

With a curious glance towards Ragna, Aisu smiled and thought about what he was thinking that she might have asked. "Umm.. Like, Do you like the sky or like that ocean or things like that." She explained as she continued to smile at him. She wondered if he was different just like her and hoped that he wouldn't judge her for being different.

... Ice freezes it over.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:38 pm
User ImageRagna the Blood Edge

"No matter what might happen....The Moon will always be blue...as my dreams are continued to be stained in blood.."

Ragna looked at her in a confused way. "Um sure ha." He chuckled and continued to walk with her.

iZanshin

Demon1013

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:56 pm
Aisu Ankoku

User Image

With a smile, Aisu listened to Ragna chuckle and was still confused. "What are you favorite things to do ?" She asked, trying to get to know him alittle better, seeing that he seemed lost when she talked to him.

... Ice freezes it over.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:27 pm

"No matter what might happen....The Moon will always be blue...as my dreams are continued to be stained in blood.."

Ragna continued to walk and continued to listen to Aisu. "Um nothing really besides relaxing in the shade." He continued to chuckle.

iZanshin

Demon1013

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:43 pm
Aisu Ankoku

User Image

Aisu felt that Ragna was either nervous or thought that she talked alot, which made her feel slightly uncomfortable. She continued walking, staring down at the ground and the designs on the ground as they were walking through the streets. "Umm... Do you believe in the super natural ?.." She asked still trying to make conversation. She just hoped that there was a question that would catch his interest, but felt that it wouldn't come anytime soon.

... Ice freezes it over.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:47 pm

"Yes I do. To be honest I guess I'm kind of the "Super Natural" as well." He continued to walk thinking bout what just happen with Sophie and Dante. Ragna then lowered his face and glared at the lies he was fed.

iZanshin

Demon1013

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:14 pm
Aisu Ankoku

User Image

Watching with amazment to Ragna saying that he is kind of the 'Super Natural', Aisu smiled then saw that he seemed angry and stopped, pulling on his sleeve to keep him from walking. "Whats wrong, Ragna ?" She asked with a concerned look on she face. She felt that he was going to lie, but was going to find a way to get him to talk whether he liked it or not.

... Ice freezes it over.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:21 pm

Ragna continued to look down. Then he shooked his head and looked at her and smiled. "It's nothing. Wanna continue to walk?"

iZanshin

Demon1013

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:07 pm
Aisu Ankoku

User Image

Disbelieving him, Aisu ran infront of him to block his path. "It may not be any of my business or I might not beable to do something, but its not good to keep your thoughts locked up sometimes. You need to speak your mind." She said, knowing that she was out of line, but was doing it because she cared.

... Ice freezes it over.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:39 am

Ragna looked at her astonished and looked onto the ground. "Why do you care..." He slighty gripped his fist.[/align

iZanshin

Demon1013

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:29 pm
Aisu Ankoku

User Image

Listening to Ragna ask her question about her concern about him. Aisu didn't know what to say, slightly confused and didn't know what to do. She looked down at the ground and when she looked up, she stared at her and took a light breath. "Because thats what friends do." She said as she smiled at him and tried to keep from making him from thinking awkardly.

... Ice freezes it over.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:37 pm

Ragna eye's widen as she said these words."Friends...?" He had a confused.

iZanshin

Demon1013

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:24 pm
Aisu Ankoku

User Image

Feeling as if Ragna was becoming confused with what she was saying, she felt like she had to say something to get his mind straight, but keep it from seeming as if she was going to defend herself from humilation. "Well.. Umm.. If I were to just walk up to a random person that they would answer my question with a swift 'No' then walk away, but you didn't.." She said as she smiled up at him, trying to make him feel abit less uncomfortable with the conversation.

... Ice freezes it over.

London

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces