Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Italy
Streets of the Eagle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:57 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice look at Alveno and saw ninja turn black smoke. "So the weakness is it's head, one I try to assassinated was on stomach... That explains why it still alive." She thought with realization. She notice Templar is dead, she frown a bit, but she doesn't mind. She place her mask on her right head and notice some horse men. "Great, more back up." She said and she rode her white horse then pull her sword. "I have to lure them out... Heya!" Alice and Tsuki gallop and she swang the sword. They started to follow Alice to Courtyard of Rome.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:14 pm
User Image
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Alveno Alditore da Fiorenze
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

"I am no killer ..."

even though the head would make them vanish, more still came and attacked Alveno and the others, but when he saw Alice run off he swore "no, get back here, Atticus told me to stay with both of you" he said as he grunted as he formed a fire ball in his left hand and threw it at a Shadowkhan, making it poof in black smoke "Alice!" he shouted running after her making sure Nazumi was with him too

"... i only stop them"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

medicDemon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:26 pm
"what the why are you riding so HOLY CRAP PROJECTILES" "DUCK" pulling her backwards to avoid projectiles i fall off without my sword i get up after falling off and the shadowkhan are right ontop of me "well lets see if this works without my sword" "BURNING BARRIER" the shadowkhan arnt burning and thier piling ontop of the barrier "crap with this many attacking my barrier i wont be able to hold out much longer" and in a desprate atempt i crie out "HELPPPPP"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:41 pm
User Image

"I am no killer ..."

Alveno stoped to see Raw in trouble and growled as he ran back to fight off the Shadowkhan on him and choped off it head which made it turn into smoke, gasping at a drop of energy he turned to him "and you actualy impressed the Order?" he said seeing the Shadowkhan were all disappearing in the shadows "its over for now ... with them anyway, but they'll be back"

"... i only stop them"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

medicDemon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:08 pm
heering the comment i said "well ya but my source of power is on her horse and i had no time to pull out my other weapons and equipt them" its hard keeping a barrier up using nothing but your hands and relying on life in the air, oh ya see that forest over thier that is a cause of using that barrier without the sword now all living things over thier are dead i hate the power that i originaly my family became famouse for. the pheonix blade is an infinit amout of life energy so i dont have to kill of things that dont need to be killed"" life force is the thing i guard but when i use it it dies" "i have trained with the weapons like the hidden blade the grapple ect. but most of the time i need to rely on that sword and its a heavy burden to carry the lives around you" "every life force i can feal thats why people have been driven crazy by that sword because it overwhelms them with its feelings unless supressed" "the one thing is i cant fight those shadowkhan unless i have my sword so i must get it back or i will kill more inocent things in this world"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:13 pm
User Image

"I am no killer ..."

"the Shadowkhan arent even alive technacly ... and there just minions for a big evil" he said as he looked about to see the coat was clear "well then lets go and get it back" he said as he ran to the Courtyard of Rome

"... i only stop them"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:55 pm
User Image

Åʈʈicus Ƞanashi

Dreams only last for a few minutes
Even if they seem to last forever

As he crawled out of the secret tunnel, Atticus got up, hearing the noices of gun fire and cannons firing which he didn't like those sounds as he heard footsteps getting closer, the sound of guns getting ready to fire in which he smiled, his hands up as his right side was facing toward the guns men. As the guns men kept their guns on him, he knew his partner, Alveno will arrive to take them easily.

A nightmare however, is very different
It's delights will last all night

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:08 pm

User Image

"I am no killer ..."

running at the men with guns, he threw a punch and shot a fireball at one and ran to another and punched one's head up and cut his throat with his sword and the last one droped his gun and ran off screaming "bravery is hard to come by ... but they're not the cause of all this" he said as the sound of a laser blast came from the Streets of Rome "that is unless templar's have gone up to laser weapondry"

"... i only stop them"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:47 pm
User Image

Åʈʈicus Ƞanashi

As he smiled, hearing the last man running away as Atticus walked up Alveno, hearing foot prints and the sound of blades cutting up the wind which would make a whooshing sound. Atticus chuckled, patting Alveno's shoulder, summoning his old Keyblade into his left hand, his right hand with his Hook Blade fully out,"Heh...watch out...There are riflemen on the roofs. Take them out. I'll take care of the showoffs."
As he clapped twice, signaling to go, he heard feet go toward him, which he smiled, running toward as he head swords swing toward him, he used the power of force to puch them into the air, using his radar sence as he saw within his mind three men up in the air flying backwards, two other men running toward him which made him smile as it looked like time stopped in his mind. As he heard the foot steps get closer, he kicked the ground under him, keeping his middle and index fingers up as the ground lifted up under the two guards, the other three flying against the earth wall. He smiled as he made the wall turn into sand, making the other two guards fall into the ground. As he smiled, hearing two guards getting back up, he tworled his keyblade backwards, disappearing like a ghost. In a flash, Atticus reappeared behind them, their bodies turning into aura in which floated into his keyblade. He chuckled as he leaned his keyblade on his right shoulder, the same shoulder that has a bronze shoulderplate on it as he waited for Alveno to finish up with the riflemen so they could get to get to the Streets of Rome.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:55 am

User Image

"I am no killer ..."

"right" he said as he jumped onto a roof and sliced the sniper's gun in two and punched him off the roof, the next one he kicked up and a row of fire went towards him and he fell off the roof on fire, and he did so with every sniper on the roof's a new fire trick. however the last one wasnt a man, it was a woman. her face was covered but she looked so familiar, her hair, even the part of the face that wasn't covered ... it reminded him of his wife, his Rosie. strange thing is that the woman was hesitent as well and he even noticed a tear running down her cheek "Alveno?" she said as he knew it, he knew it was her, his wife, his love, "Rosie" he said as she droped the gun and took off the helmet and ran to hug him "how ... i saw you die" he said as Rosie shook her head and laughed "no ... they dressed someone else like me ... they knew i was almost ready to give birth, so they made me a choice ... become a templer and let my baby live ... or die" she said crying as Alveno comforted her "where is he?" he said as Rosie laughed "she ... it was a girl" she said as a shot almost hit them "come on, you can explain on the way" he said as he ran but Rosie let go "i'm sorry ... but i can't ... they'll kill Jenet" she said as Alveno looked at her "please ... i don't want to loose you again ... there must be a way" he said as she shook her head "no ... as long as they continue to kill each other ... i can't ... i must stay for our Jenet" he said as she ran off into the smoke. she was alive and so was their baby, that's all that mattered to him, dropping down to Aticus he told him what happened

"... i only stop them"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:42 pm
User Image

Åʈʈicus Ƞanashi

"Your such a Romantic, Alveno", replied the smiling Atticus as he heard one soldier's footprints get closer, swinging his blade so close to him it wasn't even a centimeter apart. He then grabbed the soldier's neck, lifting him up but his neck with one hand and he sighed, ready to activate his Hidden Blade into his throat,"Where did you get that weapon..."
"...I'll die before letting you know, Assassino...", replied the chocking guard in which Atticus had no time to play 50 questions so he stabbed the hidden blade into the guard's throat. The guard dropped down, the hidden blade back into it's slot as he waited to follow Alveno to the weapon,"Let's get there..."

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:45 pm

User Image

"I am no killer ..."

"you'd be the same if you found out your wife was still alive" he said to him looking at the laser blasts "it's not theirs" he said guiding Alveno to the Streets of Rome

"... i only stop them"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:23 pm
User Image

Åʈʈicus Ƞanashi

As he heard what he said, he chuckled, knowing that it would be probably true that he would do the same thing. As he was being guided toward the Streets of Rome, Atticus remembered the time when he would lay with his wife, keeping her safe with him. That was to many years ago. Everything changes within time as they ran toward Rome.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:09 pm
User Image
Hinata Hyuuga

Trust your light and heart ...

... You will find happiness deep inside

Hinata carries Alice, in heartless state, on her back to avoid to get attention from soldiers. She tried to find Alice's heart, believing she might be like her, Princess of Heart, with her Byakugan. She doesn't understand how her heart is missing, but darkness, keyblade, and princess true fate. "Wh-Where is it... I hope darkness won't find us." She thought with worried look, until she sense the darkness and the gun almost shot her. Hinata gasp and saw soldiers with guns, she started to get scared as she deactivated her Byakugan. "I see, two Princesses running away... release your pure heart, Princess, we have other pure heart from Alice Nazumi." He demand to her, she remember the message and realized they are after them. "Le-Leave our Heart alone... Please!" She cried and she is about to run away, but they caught her and pointing guns to both girls, Hinata started to cry and trying to protect Alice.  

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Italy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items