Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Italy
Plains of Villa Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:52 pm
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I Guard the people in this realm, with a sword in one hand ..."

Ambrose chuckled as he looked at her "name someone around here who isnt?" he said as he waved his hand over the girl's face to find out what happened to cause her to fall out of the sky "she colapsed from exaustion ... what couls she have been running away from?"

"... and a staff in the other"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:07 pm
Čʁ łđα¢ҝ

User Image
Heaven's gates won't open up for me

As she lay there, wracked in pain, she could make out one distinct presence. If she weren't in so much pain, she would be quite surprised to have run into her here of all places. However, she was focused solely on the pain eating away at her; it was a mere miracle she was still alive. Her magics were both powerful and volatile, and a combination of the two was just asking for chaos. It took a while, like always, but soon the goddess was able to calm the opposing magics within the girl. A sheen of sweat coated her forehead, and she opened her eyes wearily.

"Tsuki…" She managed to croak out, attempting to sit up. The attempt came to a halt when she hissed in pain, as it seemed like every fiber of her being had been ravaged. Slowly, she eased herself off of the ground, careful not to make any sudden movements. The task seemed to take forever, but she could handle it. This definitely wasn't the first time this had happened, and it certainly wouldn't be the last. Taking a deep breath, she exhaled shakily, looking at her old friend through crimson orbs. "It certainly has been a long time since I last saw you. Who is he?" She nodded to the man right next to Tsukiko, trying to gage what he was and how he would react to her.

With these broken wings I'm falling

Saia Kakaru

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:15 pm
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-

"my name is Ambrose, i'm a wizard i can help" he said as he looked at her and locked his mind so Cyka couldnt read his thoughts 'i dont want her to know i'm a God ... i think its best if everyone doesnt know ... best to let them think were like everyone else ... but thats my request for me'

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:52 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

'Good luck with that.' Tsukiko sent back with a slight glare. Rolling her eyes she helped her friend. "It certainly has been a long time. Which also means you have a certain letter you need to explain." Looking at her she realized something. "Don't worry, he 's not going to think you strange. After all he's put up with me for a while." She gave a huge smile, before bringing her hands back from healing the girl. "So tell me why are you here."

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Saia Kakaru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:47 pm
Čʁ łđα¢ҝ

User Image

"Letter? What lette--OH THAT ONE." Cyra began to laugh nervously as Tsukiko mentioned the thing in question. "W-well… y'see Tsuki… I-I-I just had to leave, that's all. And…" she dropped her volume a bit, whispering to her friend. "You sure he's not gonna… you know…" She was not at all used to dealing with strangers, especially wizards such as himself. Her friend would… should understand why the girl was so wary around other people. It wasn't often that someone accepted her for what she was.

Continuing with her answers, she sighed with relief as Tsukiko's magic eased her pain. "I was just… wandering, again. You know how it goes… someone like me can't ever truly belong in one place." she replied, though she couldn't keep the one tiny hint of sadness from her voice. She didn't let it show on her face as she kept talking. "I was flying overhead, but… I had an attack. They're not as frequent as they used to be because of this," Cyra patted the sword that hung on her hip. "but they still hurt. Why are you here, Tsuki?" She looked up to her friend, noting all the changes in her appearance from when she was twelve. She'd definitely matured… looked more like a woman at least. Not to mention something seemed different about her magic… like it had more power or something.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:18 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

"Yeah, funny story right," Tsukiko said rolling her eyes. "Please, trust me by now we don't freak out over anything. Though I still preferring when he was blind." She with a rather monotone voice and another playful glare. She understood why her friend was a little shy. "Anyway if he can't deal I'll just hit him." She said in a cheerful ad smile. Tsukiko flipped her hair over her shoulder. "I'll need to make you a charm. It will help when keeping you magic separated." Tsukiko sighed before she smiled. "Oh you remember how I use to always tell everyone I was going to go where I was needed. Well I was needed here, so here I am." Ruffling the girls hair she laughed. "There is a lot to talk and explain on both sides."

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:29 pm
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-

"and if your talking about the half demon in you dont fret i have a friend who has a demon in his heart, not his fault it was either that or die and he was an infant at the time" he said as he picked up his staff and looked at the two and saw the sun was starting to set and muttered a spell at a dead branch and caught it on fire "there ... much better" he said as he swirled his hands around and four logs came around the fire and he sat down

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:41 pm
Čʁ łđα¢ҝ

User Image

I feel sorry for him if she at least still hits like she did back then… Cyra thought to herself, looking up at Tsukiko as she talked about making a charm and how she was needed here. She smiled at the second part, but her thoughts were more focused on the first. Shaking her head, she turned her vision to the ground.

"Tsuki… you don't need to do that. The sword here already does that, but even then magic can only do so much. You know how powerful both the magics in me can be, and it's only time until they gain enough magic to override the suppression spells I have up. The attacks… it's just my price, I guess. For… ah, what am I saying! Here I am, being all gloomy when I should be happier about finding you again." She grabbed her friend in a hug and spun her around; she was a bit stronger than what she appeared to be. "You took the words right out of my mouth; we have so much catching up to do!" If only for now, she would allow herself to act like a normal girl. But in her heart, she knew it was only time till she'd have to leave again, before something happened.

At Ambrose's words, she hid a bit behind Tsukiko. "How did you know I was half-demon?" Even though it was pretty obvious, Cyra still felt like it was something that one wouldn't tell within the first few minutes of meeting her. Or something like that. Still, where were her manners? Surely if Tsukiko trusted him this much, then he was a good person. Bowing her head, she introduced herself. "I'm Cyra. Cyra Aldack. It's… nice to meet you, Ambrose…sir."

Saia Kakaru

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:59 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

Tsukiko lightly hit the girl, "Come on we are all friends. No need to act like that now She laughed though and hugged the girl. Soon enough she pulled her so they could sit down. "Oh and don't worry about him, he's..." She stopped for a moment trying to think of the best way to explain it. "He's just smart like that and what not." She said laughing trying to cover her slip up. "Anyway enough on matters you know don't bother me. Tell me what you've been up to. What kind of places have you been to. I haven't done much traveling until lately so I want to hear about you adventures. Oh I wish Miya was here, though I believe Ambrose has a hard enough time dealing with me." She laughed slightly with a blush before putting on her smile again.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:08 pm
Čʁ łđα¢ҝ

User Image

Laughing, she sat down next to Tsukiko. Oh, how she had missed her friend! She had caught onto her friend's stumble, but didn't say anything about it… yet. Nor did the blush escape her watchful eyes. Still, she would have time later to tease her friend about her love life. Folding her wings, she sat next to the fire, enjoying its warmth before telling Tsukiko and Ambrose (but mostly Tsukiko) her travels.

She told her of how after she left Tsukiko's village, she had stumbled upon the flying city of Calypso. Though she had been underage, the queen and king had graciously accepted her as a servant of the castle. The queen had also said that she should be trained, especially because of her heritage. Through that training she had obtained her sword, which helped her to control the attacks. She skipped a few years, since there could only be so much to say about servant work. But then she told them of her last adventure in the forest around Taurius, the enemy of Calypso. How she had volunteered to go on the mission to find out what Taurius was up to, and how the pirate ship she had been on had gone up (or rather, down) in flames. She recalled her friend who tried to save her from the wrath of the enemy, and how the same enemy had spared her life. She also told of how in the short period of time, she'd befriended Ren, the enemy who'd spared her. A small blush crept up onto her face as she spoke of him, but she tried her hardest to cool off. She also spoke of Amora, the captain of the pirate ship she'd been put on, and of Araquel, her younger charge who seemed to always act differently around her. Cyra also told them of how Ren had walked into her nightmare, and that he comforted her even though she was his enemy and a "betrayer-kin" to his people. Not only that, but she threw in how he had helped her through a panic attack, though he had to leave soon after.

"After awhile, I realized… I realized that I didn't want to fight him like that anymore. Or rather, I couldn't. Ren treated me so kindly, even though I was his enemy, and I am of the race that betrayed his. So I resigned from my position in the Servants and left Calypso. I've been wandering ever since. And y'know Tsuki… I can't help but miss them at times. They were so kind and warm there… in Calypso. I don't want to think of what it was like in Taurius. But… I can't help but wonder sometimes…" Cyra sighed, looking up at the darkening sky. A faraway look glazed over her eyes, and she just stared into the distance for a while before coming back to the present. "So what about you, Tsuki? I want to hear what you've been up to too~" She rested her head in her hands, which rested on her knees. Smiling at Tsukiko, she waited for her friend to respond.

Saia Kakaru

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:06 am
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-

Ambrose was glad to see Kiko happy, and even exilerated that she met a person from her past who wasnt cruel to her. he listened to her adventures as if it were a great adventure novel but at the same time was sad that people like Cyra and Kiko had to endure the hardships they had to go through "i wish neither of you had to go through with what you did ... hatred, orpression, abuse" he said but stoped and shook his head "makes me close to just marching up to-" he said but shut his mouth, he was a few words away from telling both of them stuff they shouldnt know, Cyra about him being a God, and Kiko for almost mentioning the most powerful and dangerous book in his library "well it wouldnt matter ... not even Gods could change the past, if there were any around anyway"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:49 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

Tsukiko listen before hugging her friend. "Its okay of you miss something. That not bad at all. I miss stuff all the time." She said softly before sitting back down. She heard Ambrose speak up she turned to look at him rather confused. Tilting her head slightly she didn't linger long. "Well after I beat my grandmother, which meant the end of my training, Miya and myself went off into the war that had broken out. We became nurses, little did we know we were just 'something pretty to look at.'" Tsukiko rolled her eyes and blushed slightly. "That a whole topic on itself, so remind me to tell you later." Tsukiko smirk, pretty much she meant. You have to stay until I decide so. "Moving on Miya went off to find out more about herself. I fell down the rabbit hole, just like the elders thought I would." She smiling even if she didn't get to spend much time in Wonderland. "I was needed some else where. So I left and that's how I met Ambrose." Her smiled brightened greatly, "So well that pretty much it other then the roaming around we've been doing lately. Nothing that interesting to tell the truth." Sure it was the understatement of her life, but she didn't miss a beat. "Even if the gods could change the past, how would they not know if it made things worse or not."

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Saia Kakaru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:29 pm
Čʁ łđα¢ҝ

User Image

At Ambrose's words, Cyra gave a small smile. "Sometimes I wish too… but then again, if it weren't for those things I wouldn't have met people like you guys. And I wouldn't know the value of life like how I do now." She hugged Tsukiko back, taking her words to heart. Though that wasn't the question she was hoping to be answered, the words still comforted her. Releasing her friend, she listened intently to Tsukiko's story. Though she was upset by the lack of details, she'd let the girl tell them to her in her own time.

"Tsuki~!!! That's not fair!! You know how much I love stories!" Cyra pouted, knowing she'd get which story she was complaining about. Crossing her arms over her chest, she made a face that mirrored her emotions. "Knowing you, you'd want me around forever!! You know the reputation a half-angel-demon like me has! And quite frankly, I don't want to see if any of those rumors and junk are actually true, not with you!" Cyra exploded, looking away from both of them. That's the reason I left the village in the first place… She thought to herself, her bangs shadowing her eyes. Even though Cyra didn't want to have to leave again, she'd rather leave knowing that they were safe from her than risk something going horribly, horribly wrong on her account.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:18 pm
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-

Ambrose looked at Cyra "rumors?" he said in a confused tone but secretly worried that she heard Kiko was a goddess now, and if she was as smart as she looked, then it would be a no brainer to find out he was one too, but he then remember she was half demon and thought about the things said about it and shook his head at her "dont be rediculus ... i've heard those rumors and let me tell you, there is no truble that we cant handle that's worse than the crud about half-demon and half angel ... lets just say both of us have faced problems even the most powerful beings couldn't even try to"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
Italy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff