Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
☆ Need to Talk? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unforgiving Queen

Supportive Ally

6,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:26 pm
that's really nice of you guys  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:42 pm
Feel really stupid right now. A person was offering a item from my wishlist and I hit cancel instead. I would've been one step closer to my dream avie.
Tektek  

pikeru3617

Aged Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Elindarhya

Generous Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:50 am
pikeru3617
Feel really stupid right now. A person was offering a item from my wishlist and I hit cancel instead. I would've been one step closer to my dream avie.
Tektek

Don't feel stupid. I hit buttons that I don't mean to hit all the time-- On my phone, on the computer, in the gold shops ("Wait no fff I didn't want to buy that with GC asdfghjkl")

Maybe you could send them a PM and explain the mistake and they'd send it again?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:28 pm
Hello everyone!
Riley here.
I am always willing to listen.
I have personal experience with pregnancy, childbirth, caring for a baby/ toddler, Postpartum Depression, Trichotillomania, and loss of pets.

Ms Jezebel Spirit

Feral Bibliophile

13,750 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Tooth Fairy 100

pikeru3617

Aged Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:05 pm
Riding a plan on Sunday~  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:09 am
l would like too help them,l've to a lot since l'm young(too young) maybe l can help,pleasee  

lori_tsubaki_azusa

Dangerous Werewolf

9,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

BuTerfLy_DiVaH

Thankful Fairy

12,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:53 am
I am not old or young, but i am a nurse (newer), a good listener and have been through a lot. Everything I have accomplished has been a struggle except my marriage. I have experienced a lot of loss including close cousins, parents, grandparents and pets. I do not have an easy family.

I am not on all the time, but I am glad to listen when I am, and I am glad to respond to PM's with anything i can do to help.

* I will not act as a nurse outside of mandated environments, but can give advice as an educated person*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:17 pm
I have experience with loss of pets, children, friends, exs, just general depression, going through "the system" to find mental help, self harm, self hatred, ect. ect Contact me anytime, anyone heart  

Maddy-Mazey

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

pikeru3617

Aged Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:49 pm
Been a while since I've been here. How is everyone doing? A bit annoyed myself. Got done with a debate over the Aztecs and Mayans.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:56 pm
Hi
I am kinda just bored and wanted to get to know someone or just hang round with anyone.
I am kinda well out of the loop a lot and generally miss things still only have one friend on friend list on who invited me but we have diff timings so miss each other almost the whole time.
So I started to get bored and log off after s few mins but I figured that's what this place was for.
To be active and involved .
So if anyone is online at anytime just leave me a message let's exchange mails and talk about random stuff.
Though iam not current with music I love music mostly ops/eds from anime
And I follow a lot of mangas .
Also I think we (the guild) have some awesome talent aswell.  

cristina marcelli peyton

siophaooo

Mythical Giver

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:42 pm
hi guys,
i'm formerly known as "xphaox" (look it up as one of the names listed on the first post of this thread). this is just to notify you that i'm pretty much available to talk to most of the day. so just hit me up via pm or by clicking the link on my sig.

To those gaians who pm-ed me asking for help months and years ago, i hope that i have helped you with what you asked me for advice smile and for those others, i am still gonna continue helping those who sends their messages my way smile good day!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:01 am
cristina marcelli peyton

hi cristina smile
if you're still going online, you can send me a pm and we can chat sometime smile  

siophaooo

Mythical Giver

Nostalegia Trip

Informer

8,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:21 pm
imma pm right now some questions, ty. i really appreciate what you do :3  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:04 pm
bored today and feeling way too hot to do anything. have no food really to speak of that tastes good. its all cheap so i am starving myself. i forgot my icecream from my friends house. i need comfort food atm.  

Homeless Missy

Homeless Missy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:16 pm
i have no interest in romance but i am interested in friends. i kind of need someone to reach out to me and be my friend.  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff