MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:10 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wendy Marvell

User Image

"I'll be right beside you..."

Wendy and Hikari felt relief that there are no more creatures, but too bad they couldn't find out it's Darkling nor Heartless, in much of disappointment. Those two and Carla heard Aussie about spanking, only Hikari have gone pale and hung her head by her right hand on her head, "Please don't remind me about it," she said very soft to him, remembering one poke and three spanks on her rear. Wendy and Carla look at white hair wizard, mostly they always wish her is hair long again because some people in Magnolia might mistaken her as Lisanna. Although, those three didn't know about human figure appeared in front of Aussie, Wendy look at Aussie very curious about spanking, "How did you get yourself spanked?" she ask him, but Hikari changed her mood and look at Aussie very curious. Carla look at Wendy very strict, "Wendy! Don't ask him that! You and Rhyannon are too innocent to understand," she shouts at Sky Dragon Slayer very strict, making Hikari earning an anime sweat drop, feeling to embarrassing as she grin nervously and glaze her eyes other way. Wendy begin to protest, "But..." she try to say, but failed as she sigh.

"... There's nothing to be afraid of."

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:03 pm
User Image
╔═══════ೋღೋ═══════╗
User Image
╚═══════ೋღೋ═══════╝

═━┈ Yep, I'm in a band.

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

Aussie smiled softly as he got up slowly, noticing the darkness begin to disappear, showing a man in a black cloak holding a Oblivion keyblade in his right hand. His face was hidden within the shadow of his hood which Aussie began to wonder about who this person was. Was he evil? Good? Neutral? He wouldn't of known as he grabbed his blades, running at the hooded man before being thrown against the wall behind him.

Yeah, pretty popular. ┈━═

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:20 pm
Wendy Marvell

User Image

By watching the whole scene, Carla place her paw between her eye, very irritated, "This is going to be tricky," she muttered under her breath. Hikari made a surprising dismay to see Aussie being thrown, she felt so sorry for him, yet she recognize the keyblade, "Uh oh... I think he's mad," she said really silly and embarrassing, knowing who he is. She wonder he heard her saying about everything, "Please don't let him know about spanking. Please don't let him know about spanking. Please don't let him know about spanking. Oh, who am I kidding, he did figure out," she thought really in panic, she place her hand in her pocket and held Paopu Fruit. Wendy and Carla stay close to Hikari, but Wendy seems to caught the familiar scent, "Could he be..." she said very quietly, she and Hikari kept looking at hooded man.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:00 pm
User Image
╔═══════ೋღೋ═══════╗
User Image
╚═══════ೋღೋ═══════╝

═━┈ Yep, I'm in a band.

Aussie got up as he noticed the man staring at the three girls, dark creatures appearing around them as Aussie knew who this man was. He growled softly as he slowly picked himself up, throwing one blade at the hooded man which it was stabbed into his right shoulder. As the hooded man groaned in pain, he turned toward Aussie before running toward him, thrusting his blade into Aussie's stomach with such force. As the blade stabbed into the wall, making Aussie nailed into the wall, the hooded man just sighed before disappearing within the darkness.

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:14 pm
Wendy Marvell

User Image

Two wizards and white cat notice the dark creatures around them, the white star necklace are guarding her and her nakama. Hikari wondering what is with the dark creatures, however those two Fairy Tail girls saw Aussie got nailed by the wall in horror as they scream, but Carla look away like nothing effect her. Wendy quickly run pass the dark creatures, then heading to Aussie. Hikari quickly stealth her Blade of Darkness and slain them. Wendy is trying to pull the blade out, before Heavenly Wizard arrive to pull the blade out. They successfully pulled out the blade, Carla quickly got him in time by her aera. Hikari throw the blade and place her sword to unstealth to her back, yet Carla set him down gently. Wendy need to save her magic, only Hikari knees down and place her hands on his stomach, for much of her embarrassment, as she casting her Heavenly Curaga spell on his stomach to close up the piercing wound. Carla and Wendy watching her using her healing magic, yet Wendy look at the area where the hooded man disappeared, but wondering who is this person and why he has Oblivion Keyblade.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:36 pm
User Image
╔═══════ೋღೋ═══════╗
User Image
╚═══════ೋღೋ═══════╝

═━┈ Yep, I'm in a band.

Aussie coughed softly as he groaned from the pain in his stomach. He hated this feeling of being hurt as he slowly got up, his hand on his stomach to feel the scar on it. As he sighed softly he looked at Hikari with a small smile on his face,"Hey...thanks you for helping me...and well, I'm sorry for touching your butt several times. You met a pervert.."

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:37 pm
Wendy Marvell

User Image

After a long silence, Hikari suddenly blush and raise her both hands up as she smile a little nervous, "Y-Y-Y-Your welcome, and i-i-i-it's fine about that, p-p-past is the past... I get kind of pervert wh-wh-when I was alone or bump into one, well to be honest with you," she replied to him as she shuddered about thought about it, then rub her temple really nervous, "... Umm, I got spanked once before you did, but I don't know who," she told him honestly, but still clueless the pervert was Makarov, who spanked her to wake her up. Although, she's very curious who kissed her that night.
Wendy and Carla are having a conversation and look at the blade, they begin to wonder if that's Yami or someone else.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:56 pm
User Image
╔═══════ೋღೋ═══════╗
User Image
╚═══════ೋღೋ═══════╝

═━┈ Yep, I'm in a band.

Aussie sighed softly as he listened to his new friend, his smile growing onto his face. As he pulled himself up, he slowly pulled his shirt up to see the cut healed up to a scar which made his smile disappear. With a soft sigh, he placed his hand over Hikari's, his eyes closed before he picked himself up along with helping his new friend up. As he groaned softly, he felt a headache appearing in his head. He wasn't sure what to think as he felt how warm her hand was, making his eyebrow raise before letting go. He didn't like the feeling of this as he placed a cigarette between his lips, speaking softly,"Thanks again, cutie....come one, we got to find your friend."

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:01 pm
Wendy Marvell

User Image

When Aussie place his hand over hers, it made slightly jumped about this action, but as he stand up, he helped her up. It made her blush, but before she say anything, she heard him calling her cutie, it made her blush even more, Again, y-y-your welcome..." she replied then she fidgeting her finger as she look at it, "Umm... o-okay, but if I only can tell his darkness far or close." she told him, but she need to locate Yami's presence. Wendy walk up to Hikari and begin to ask, "Is there any dark room that Yami-san might hiding?" she ask her in worry. Hikari and Carla look at Sky Maiden, but suddenly Heavenly Wizard remember the one room that could be darker. Her magic circle suddenly appear with lightning aura, the three magical orbs suddenly appear as with thunder, "Ten Mahō: Majikaru Borē!" she cast Heavenly Magic: Magical Volley cloaked with thunder, then she use her feet to kick the once, then teleport to another as three volley broke the ceiling to create the hole. Hikari smile to see the hole, while Wendy and Carla drop their jaw in dismay, she look at her friends with cute smile on her face, "I remember Yami-kun created the hole in Keyhole, there might be chance that he's hiding there." she told them very silly, Carla begin to yell at the princess angrily, "What kind of pure light wizard are you?!" she yells at Hikari. Hikari plug her ears, "Mee~ep! Ya-Yami-kun did same thing because I will ended up passed out with any light around!" she cried very childish in panic. Carla thought of it, then calms her anger, she has a point, "Your right, but anyway you will take us there with our flying ability. It might be possible chance that hole is still around," she told her very calm. Hikari unplug her ear and look at white cat as she heard a possible chance about the hole, then she smile warm, "Your right," she agrees with her, then she recklessly grab Aussie's biceps by her both hands and flew up to the sky, then Carla grab Wendy and follow Hikari to the Keyhole.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:49 am
╔════════════════════╗
♫ ♪┈ Cynthia Ember ┈♫ ♪
╚════════════════════╝

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆ ☆═━┈┈━═☆ ☆═━┈┈━═☆ ☆═━┈┈━═☆ ☆═━┈┈━═☆ ☆═━┈┈━═☆ ☆═━┈┈━═☆

" How am I supposed to find him in here?!" Cynthia said loudly and her voice bounced off the walls, a few people turned and stared at her as she tried to hide her face. She would have used her shadow powers to try and sneak threw without causing herself to draw attention but the castle seemed well lit so it wouldn't work very well if she tried to completely hide herself, but a small shadow might work.

She glanced around and stepped back against the wall leaning against it and formed a small shadow in her hands in the shape of a snake, one of her eyes changed into a green snake eyes so she was able to see what it saw. She placed the shadow snake on the ground and told it to go to the left while she went to the right thinking to herself that this might be better to be able to see a lot more.

She put a pair of sunglasses on so it hid her eyes from everyone else and continued searching until her snakes eyes found a odd door. When she got there she saw that it was quit the odd door. The snake disappeared and Cynthia's gaze moved over the odd glowing door, wondering what was on the other side.

]
☆═━┈┈━═☆ ☆═━┈┈━═☆ ☆═━┈┈━═☆ ☆═━┈┈━═☆ ☆═━┈┈━═☆ ☆═━┈┈━═☆ ☆═━┈┈━═☆

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:03 pm
User Image

Zatsune Miku

No matter how hard I tried...

Zatsune woken up from the nightmare, she got up and find out where she is, but she groaned from the pain as she notice her mark on her navel. "If you thinking about trying to get rid of it, it's impossible," said a calm female voice from behind, caused the black hair woman to jump and turned around to see the Empress Ayame leaning against the wall. Ayame smirk a little, "God Slayers cursed on you, so it can track you," she commented. Zatsune widen her eyes and feel the demonic power around Ayame, "You are the demon?" she ask her, keeping her guards up, in case the wolf demon empress attack her. Ayame rose her eye brow, reading her body language, "Don't worry, we are not like other demons," she commented again. Zatsune wasn't too sure, and before she asked Ayame, the wolves pack appear. Now she understand.
Ayame narrowed her forest color eyes and begin to ask Zatsune, "Do you know this hero name Atticus Nanashi?" she ask her, making sure if this girl knew about Atticus. Zatsune look at her again with confusion, then shook her head, "I never met that person, but he was a Hero of the Realm. Why did you ask?" she reply and ask her again for any reason. Ayame widen her eyes and curse herself for finding nothing, and reply once again, "Because he gave the Legendary Ability called Chirasengo to my adopted daughter without any reason. She doesn't have any connection with Nanashi bloodline, unless she is the descendant of Nanashi clan," she explains everything, believed Atticus did a forbidden action to keep Chirasengo safe from other enemies. Zatsune blink couple times, wonder what's going on.
Later on, Ayame let Zatsune go look for her friends, then she disappear by the demonic portal to search for the answers about Chirasengo.

... My counterpart has the light and hope

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:06 pm
User Image
User Image

Theme:Here
Who Am I?
This power..the lightning..
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

The main hall was dim with light before the flash of light appeared when the door opened to show a visibly annoyed Ardyn walking through with his keyblade already out. The feeling of pure emotions filling his heart as he looked around, his eyes shining teal blue as he noticed the dried blood spilled onto the ground from decades of fighting in these halls. Cobwebs were thick around the unlit lanterns hanging and up high at the chandelier, but he was more focused on one thing. Visions clouding his mind as he saw a injured man, his hair long and black and still wrapped up in a long black cloak to cover his whole body. He never seen this cloak before as he saw the visions of a woman helping him up the stairs before taking care of his wounds.
Looking at the young woman, the visions were like a old black and white image, similar to a old broadcast in a 50s sitcom wrapped around two people but as he stood there, he knew that this was dangerous territory as he felt the immense power. His keyblade touched the ground as he could see flashes in his mind of two women standing under the eyes that reminded him of green snake-like irises. Standing by the door, the young boy looked around before noticing that the power was flowing from the upper floor, down a corridor where a heart-shaped door was located,"I'll...I'll find out the truth.."

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:56 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

as both the Doctor and the Master came through the doors, the Doctor gazed down at Ardyn with a sad from before getting out her sonic screwdriver and did a quick sweep of her arm with it "no daemons so far on the scan ... keep your eyes peeled" she said before turning on the Master and glaring with a point of her finger, the meaning was clear 'no jokes'

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

"There are worlds out there were the skies are burning, where the sea is asleep and the rivers dream. Hills made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea is getting cold"

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:53 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

...I have to become stronger...
... To protect the one person I love ..

Hannah who had chased adryn had soft made her way through the hall feeling the odd sensations that were about; The power of the Keyhole nearby which caused the vampire girl to feel off and the feeling of major creepy factor which she averted in the Catherdral upon seeing Karuma for the first time because of her major need to find and keep adryn safe; The girl finally found herself seeing Adryn up ahead walking slowly towards him she felt herself feeling scared as if something big was going to happened she stood just a little behind him"Adryn..." she said somewhat timidly more of a whisper than words because she was afraid of the tension that was thick in the air;

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:16 pm
User Image
User Image

Who Am I?
This power..the lightning..
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

Ardyn's body was tensed up, his mind was feeling as though the questions were only building more and more while the others showed up inside the hall. Still angry with the Doctor, the young Nanashi child stood there with a worried look on his face. There was a darkness present within Hollow Bastion as Hannah walked up to talk with him though unfortunately, Ardyn wasn't phased until something unexpected happened. A portal appeared in front of the two children as a daemon shot out with spear in hand, ready to strike at Hannah but was quickly blocked by Ardyn with his keyblade. The spear pushed against Ardyn hard enough however to make him bump against Hannah, pushing the two over the railing and back down to where the Doctor and Master were. Landing on his feet, Ardyn quickly caught his friend, letting her down quickly as he was ready to fight. The daemon with the spear stood over the railing as more portals appeared to show six more daemonic warriors appear out with different weapons. This was definitely a trap set out by Daichi as Ardyn went into a defensive position, ready to fight through to learn more about his past. This was when the spear wielding daemon on the balcony jumped off the railing, dashing down toward the Ardyn for a strike but before he could, the sound of slicing echoed through the halls. Black ooze spilled against the ground in front of the heroes as a voice spoke up,"Miss Me?"
Ardyn's eyes opened to someone who he hadn't seen in quite a long time, someone who he thought was captured by his grandfather. Standing there was Jezebel who's scythe shined within the dim lighting within the room. Black ooze dripped off of her blade as the Sorceress turned her head softly, her back facing toward Ardyn and Hannah as she watched the daemons begin their attacks. All six dashed toward the group. Two went toward the Doctor, Two went toward the Master and the last two were heading toward Jezebel, Hannah, and Ardyn.

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Radiant Gardens (Hollow Bastion)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items