• Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:38 am
User Image
╔═══════ೋღೋ═══════╗
User Image
╚═══════ೋღೋ═══════╝

═━┈ Yep, I'm in a band.

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

"I'm not sure...", Aussie replied to Wendy as he bit his bottom lip softly, smiling softly as he began to think about his past. He remember his friend who was captured and sent into that realm and without thinking, he had jumped in there without even thinking it over with a broken leg. With a small smile, he just sat down on the ground and softly sighed, thinking about the past,"I'm not sure how to help you all.."

Yeah, pretty popular. ┈━═

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:04 am
╔════════════════════╗
♫ ♪┈ Cynthia Ember ┈♫ ♪
╚════════════════════╝

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆ ☆═━┈┈━═☆ ☆═━┈┈━═☆ ☆═━┈┈━═☆ ☆═━┈┈━═☆ ☆═━┈┈━═☆ ☆═━┈┈━═☆

When Cynthia walked threw the door she couldn't believe what she saw. Just a few meters away from her was Aussie, siting on the ground. " A-Aussie? Is that really you?" She said slowly taking off her sun glasses, her eyes back to normal but one was a bit fuzzy like always after using a shadows sight. She walked forward slowly then stopped, hoping that it wasn't just her eyes playing tricks on her.

]

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wendy Marvell
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

"I'll be right beside you..."

Wendy listens to Aussie's reply, she soften her look, until she, Carla and Hikari heard the woman's voice calling his name as they turn their head and face Cynthia. Carla begin to wonder if Cynthia knew about his action, so spoken out to Aussie, "We will continue to look for Yami, if your worried about what shadow said, don't believe what it said," she said to him, then look at long blue hair dragon slayer mage for a moment, before turn her head and walk towards to short white hair heavenly mage. Wendy follow her cat companion to Hikari, when they approach their friend, Hikari look at her Fairy Tail friend, then look at Aussie and Cynthia. She smile for them as she stand up and look at her nakama, begin to feel better, "We can't just give up yet... Yami-kun is hiding somewhere," she encouraging her and her friends for not giving up, then she look at her back right wrist where her Fairy Tail Insignia is placed, "Everyone is depend on me... let's check somewhere else," she told the very optimistic, and suggesting check on Lift Shop, she remember after Yami having an argument with Alex, when they met for first time. Wendy and Carla nodded, then three Fairy Tail girls rush to Lift Shop. Wendy begin to speak to her nakama quietly, so Aussie won't hear them, "Good thing Aussie-san didn't find out Hikari-san is one of seven Princesses of Light," she comment to her friends, then Hikari blush about it, if Aussie did discover who she really is, that will be embarrassing. Carla agrees with Sky Dragon Slayer as they hurried to Lift Shop.

"... There's nothing to be afraid of."

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:14 pm
User Image
╔═══════ೋღೋ═══════╗
User Image
╚═══════ೋღೋ═══════╝

═━┈ Yep, I'm in a band.

Aussie noticed Cynthia finding him, making him smile softly as he wasn't sure what to think. As he slowly got up, he placed his hands on his hips before he spoke up to his friend from Italy,"Its nice to see you again, my friend"

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:15 pm
╔════════════════════╗
♫ ♪┈ Cynthia Ember ┈♫ ♪
╚════════════════════╝

User Image

Cynthia smiled at him and nodded slowly, her gaze finding his eyes. " It's good to see you too." She said still smiling and blushing just slightly. She thought back to what Atticus had said about bringing him back. She wondered why he wanted to train him. She adjusted the strap on her shoulder again and smiled more. " Hey Aussie? When I got thrown threw that portal I met this man who said he wanted me to bring you back with me. He wants to train you."

]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:38 pm
User Image
╔═══════ೋღೋ═══════╗
User Image
╚═══════ೋღೋ═══════╝

═━┈ Yep, I'm in a band.

"Training?", Aussie wondered what she meant as he rubbed his fuzzy chin, his eyebrow raised as he wasn't quite sure what she meant. As he just sighed softly, he grabbed his staff with both hands before walking toward Cynthia, his eyebrow still raised before he began to speak softly toward her,"Well then..lets go, cutie".
He then used his staff to spank his friend on the rear, smiling softly before continuing to walk passed her with his staff going back into his backpack. As he continued to walk, he began to think about this man who wanted to train him, thinking how strange this news was to him but as he began to think about Hikari and her friends, he wondered if this was a good thing to do.

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:22 pm
╔════════════════════╗
♫ ♪┈ Cynthia Ember ┈♫ ♪
╚════════════════════╝

User Image

Cynthia blushed more when he called her 'cutie' and let out a soft yelp. She turned and glared at him back for a moment but then hurried to fall in step with him. She smiled at him before remembering something, the portal had closed behind her before. Cynthia put her hand on his arm to stop him. " You have to make one of those portal things for us to get there."

]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:21 pm
User Image
╔═══════ೋღೋ═══════╗
User Image
╚═══════ೋღೋ═══════╝

═━┈ Yep, I'm in a band.

Aussie stopped as he squinted softly, his lips puckering up before he realized that he had no idea on how to do portals. Random ones kept on opening for him so far so he had no idea. As he sighed softly, he just muttered himself before he began to speak up a little bit more with volume,"I guess we need to figure out how the hell we are getting there ******** style="color: grey">

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:55 pm
╔════════════════════╗
♫ ♪┈ Cynthia Ember ┈♫ ♪
╚════════════════════╝

User Image

Cynthia looked at him a little dumb founded before letting out a sigh. She didn't count of this happening, she didn't think if would close but now that it had it seemed like they were stuck. "Damn it. I didn't count on this happening."

]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:06 pm
User Image
╔═══════ೋღೋ═══════╗
User Image
╚═══════ೋღೋ═══════╝

═━┈ Yep, I'm in a band.

Aussie sighed softly as he noticed a portal opening up to where a beach was at the other side. A beautiful sight to behold but he was still a little jumpy with the idea of him jumping through it. As he kept his guard up, he looked over at Cynthia as spoke up to her, his eyes staring at her seriously,"Where does this go?"

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:50 pm
╔════════════════════╗
♫ ♪┈ Cynthia Ember ┈♫ ♪
╚════════════════════╝

User Image

Cynthia saw as a portal was opening up to the beach and smile smiled happily until she saw that Aussie had a serious look on his face. But she smiled at him again then looked into the portal. " To where I said it goes, to a man who wants to train you and a beautiful beach. But watch out for the girl with the tattoos. I think she's a little over protective of that place." She said touching her throat remembering the knife against her throat.

]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:00 pm
User Image
╔═══════ೋღೋ═══════╗
User Image
╚═══════ೋღೋ═══════╝

═━┈ Yep, I'm in a band.

Aussie looked over at Cynthia, smiling softly as he placed his hand on top of his good friend's head, messing up her hair before he looked back at the portal. He saw a man who was covered with scars and tattoos, making him wonder who in the right mind would ever hurt him or even go near him with a weapon. As he just stood there, he rubbed his chin before speaking softly to his friend,"You go ahead first and I'll catch up".

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:42 pm
╔════════════════════╗
♫ ♪┈ Cynthia Ember ┈♫ ♪
╚════════════════════╝

User Image

Cynthia smiled when she messed up her hair but then because more serious. " You better." She said still giving him a look. She turned towards the portal and looked back at Aussie. " You're not lying..are you?" She said not wanting him to just leave her there after she came looking for him and was told to bring him back. She had been lied to before with something like this, and that person never came back.

]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:33 pm
╔═══════ೋღೋ═══════╗
User Image
╚═══════ೋღೋ═══════╝

User Image

═━┈ Yep, I'm in a band.

Aussie raised his eyebrow as he crossed his arms, not sure where she could get the idea that I would lie to her. As he rubbed his fuzzy chin, he got close to her before leaning forward to have their lips inches away before he began to speak softly,"Now why would I ever lie to you?"
He smiled as he knew how much he was being a tease, sliding a cigarette between his lips before he messed up her hair some more,"Come on, darlin'.."

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:54 pm
╔════════════════════╗
♫ ♪┈ Cynthia Ember ┈♫ ♪
╚════════════════════╝

User Image

Cynthia felt her heart jump in her chest when Aussie got so close to her. When he moved away she could feel the heat rising from the blush of her face. She ducked her head a bit when he messed up her hair and sighed, trying to fix it. Cynthia gazed threw the portal to the other side before looking back at Aussie, smiling. " See you on the other side, better not keep me waiting." She said and smirking then stepped threw the portal to Atticus beach house.

]

Radiant Gardens (Hollow Bastion)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas