5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:43 pm
User Image
User Image

Thlilix/Hikari Hyuuga

Spirit Hikari turned solid as she ran to check the memory status for Thlilix. "100%... Your memories and light are returned, Thlilix-chan." She gently said and open the Pod. She surprised that Thlilix is already awake. Thlilix notice Hikari has golden rose on her hair. "Hikari-sama... did Hiashi-sama gave you a rare rose." She said to her, she walk to Hikari and touched it, surprisely it made her light increase. Hikari shock her head. "Atticus-san's father left it, he told me I'm now Guardian Angel. Oh bad news, Xehanort-san has Atticus-san's heart consumed with darkness." She said to Thlilix with sad look. Thlilix starts to worried and was about to ask Hikari to save Hinata. "Don't worry, Hinata-chan is safe with God of War and Shikigami." Hikari explained and she made a portal Thlilix to Twilight Station. Hikari disappeared to white room, where Namine used to be. Her handmade golden rose hairpin begin to glow with light.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:46 pm
User Image
User Image

"I will protect my friend and my sister..."

Happy is carrying Hikari, and taking a hiding spot, he set her down right next to the pod. He sat right next to her, "This stall be good spot for hiding." he said to them, but good thing it has full of light for Hikari's regaining strength. She look at him as she smile lightly, "Happy-kun... thank you." she thank him, then he look at her, he rise his right paw. "Aye!"

"...I promise to him to keep us safe."

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:19 pm
"Okay...how long do you think the fight will take this time?"asked Serenity as she closed the door to the room."And who is that guy who told us to run anyway?"
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:23 pm
User Image
User Image

Happy look at Serenity from her questions, he put into his thought, "We have to wait for Fairy Tails to come and pick us up." he answer the first questions. Hikari look at him again, looking like she's asking same thing. Happy remember the second question, "This voice you heard, his name is Midnight, he's a reflecting wizard. I don't remember where did we met him, but it's long time ago." he replied the second question. Hikari close her eyes and fell asleep, just to regain strength, although Happy didn't even notice.

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:06 am
"Okay...that makes sense."said Serenity."That Midnight guy is pretty cool...I think."
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:39 am
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Happy

Happy nodded and lifted his left pay, "Aye!" he agrees, just he sense the light increasing as he look at Hikari, who eventually glow in pure light, he gasp as he back away, "Wha-What is happening to her?" he ask a question. Hikari's aura glow in white light as she sleeps, Yami widen his indigo eyes and felt bit weak and his skin is slightly showing burn mark, "God, she's using her pure heart combine with magic." he said to them, while in dark space by his blade.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:49 am
Serenity saw her sister glowing with the pure light then looked at Yami."Yami...are you okay?"asks Serenity worriedly."What's going to happen?"
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:29 am
User Image

Happy

Yami can feel the painful burn, he can hear Serenity talking to him, he have to stay in his blade because the Pod Room might burn him easily. He slightly look at her, "Just... Just like Atticus told me and Hikari-chan, when he encounter us in Gran Pulse. He told me about Hikari-chan as Princess of Light, I guess he can sense her light presence. There is a one of the most dangerous old man, but he is dead for good. Although those villains are try to use the seven princesses to open the door called Kingdom Heart, but Door to Darkness seems to have a problem. Atticus told me that it's my role to protect the Light Princess, that's why I have to protect Hikari-chan, she's the maiden of light." he explains to them about what Atticus told him everything. Happy gasp for hearing such thing as he shock, "So that explains I felt so much light! Why those bad guys want to use seven princesses to open the door to Kingdom Heart and what is Door To Darkness?" he ask him a question, Yami look at Exceed in weak smile, "Happy... I didn't see Kingdom Heart, but I heard it's powerful and filled in light. I think... Hikari-chan will tell you, she seen it before." he said to him and fell asleep back to the darkness. Hikari's pure light is still glowing brighter.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:33 am
"I-I think we should wake her up...I mean that way we can try to calm down the light."suggested Serenity."Happy what do you think?"
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:57 am
User Image

Happy

Happy look at Serenity and put into a thought of it, not all of Fairy Tail have that powerful light, but Master. He look at Hikari in cat grin, "We have to give it a try," he respond and walk to Hikari as he climb to her right ear, "Hikari, Yami told us that he loooves you a lot." he said to her, then Yami snaps his eyes and blush really big as he shot a death glare to him, "What are you trying to pull, blue cat?" he said very angry at Exceed. Happy look at him in simple cat smile, "You love her right." he said to him to make him admit. Yami made his forehead popped in vein, he's become so mad as dark aura arise, "We are just friend." he said to him, not admitting himself, but truthfully he does have a strong feelings for her, except he thought she likes him as a friend, but he didn't know she felt the same. Happy back away because Yami scares him so much.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:05 am
Serenity just sighed and walked up to her sister and to Yami."We are just trying to wake her up to see if we can stop the aura from getting brighter because we don't need Jellal to find us."said Serenity as she leaned down to her sister."Hikari...I'm scared...I think Jellal is getting closer to the room."
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:19 am
User Image
User Image

Hikari slowly open her eyes and look at her sister, her pure light around her begin to fade back to original state, "Se... Serenity-chan..." she said very tired to her, Yami sigh as he sleeps in his dark space. Happy is still scare of Yami's anger moment, he stays away from her. Hikari only remember hearing Serenity, she look at her as she pat her hat, "If he did, then Yami-kun will protect us, right Yami-kun." she told her and look at her blade, but no respond as she can hear him breathing, she let out a shy smile, "He must be tried, but he let me keep his jacket." she said quietly and wore it and zip up, but leaving the collar zipper open. Happy jump to Serenity's shoulder, he look at her, "We, as the Fairy Tail members, will always defend the members. We all have to wait for them come." he said to cheer her up, Hikari look at him as she lightly smile.

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:34 am
Serenity smiled and took Happy off of her shoulder to hold him."You are so soft,Happy...you're like a cute and furry stuffed animal!"she said as she suddenly remembered her teddy bear,Mr.Snuggles.Serenity let Happy go and summoned her teddy to hug him."I love you Mr.Snuggles."
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:55 am
User Image
User Image

Hikari notice her sister is holding Mr. Snuggles, which she remind herself as she summon Mr. Mew then hugging her handmade stuff cat. Happy sees two stuff animals, mostly to to teddy bear, "Two stuff animals?" he is questioning himself and look at Mr. Mew, he's way close to his face as Happy scream in surprise, he can hear Hikari laughing. He look and notice she didn't hold him, but using Telekinesis, "Huh~ you can use Telekinesis on your stuff pig?" he ask her, clearly mistaken him as a pig, Hikari nodded and clearly sad because she heard pig. Happy tilt his head, Hikari sense her friend's darkness, "He's not a pig... he's just a stuff cat." Yami told him very anger, Hikari made herself silly smile as she using her spiritual magic to put him to sleep and which he did, "I'm so sorry about that, but Mr Mew is my hand craft stuff kitty. I can use telekinesis on stuff animals, but on objects because I tried a lot." she explains to him as she made her stuff cat walk towards her as the animed, Happy finally get it and look at Mr. Snuggles, "Can your bear do same thing as the piggy?" he ask Serenity, refer to Mr. Mew, which Hikari have to tell him a difference between stuff cat and pig as she sigh ashamly.

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:13 am
"Not really...I'm still trying to use telekinesis on Mr.Snuggles."said Serenity as she tried to get her teddy bear to move on it's own again.It didn't move.Serenity just sighed."But I know that one day I'll get it."
User Image  
Twilight Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces