Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syreni Abyssi

Demonic Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:41 am
(ikr)

"Actually, vexen had clones of all of us and we're all alive and such. What are you reffering to as of whats comming?", Saix asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:05 am
Xion stared at the strange little man named Mxyzptlk. She tilted her head to the side at what he said when he mentioned "Something worse coming".  

Memories of Mokona

Syreni Abyssi

Demonic Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:10 am
Saix got to the water and looked out. "there must be somethin huge out there!" he exlaimed. Then he looked at Xion. "it migt be the key to getting our hearts."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:59 am
Mxyzptlk

User Image
Mxyzptlk knocked on Saix's head "hello ... think about this i warn you that something terable is comming and you think you can use it at your atvantage?!" he said as he shook his head "you three dimentionals are so ... i dont even know" he said as he rolled his eyes and snapped his fingers and a megaphone appeared in his hands "a realy bad guy is making his way in power and will kill everyone including Nobodies" he shouted in the megaphone and it dissappeared and he scoffed "you want hearts then you'll need to figure out who's side your on ... you wanna roll with the goodie-two-shoes then try talking to the new God of Wisdom Ambros on Olympus ... if not ... then by all means continue what your doing ... doesnt matter with me anyways ... im only in this dimention for laughes" he said as he poofed away  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Syreni Abyssi

Demonic Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:11 pm
"wait. Greek gods? I heard this at the collesium. Each god rules a different relm and such. If atlantica holds Neptune... Posidon resides here! I will go speak to him.", Saix said to himself. The Nobody discarded he top of his coat and jumpes into the water.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:20 pm
Xion looked at Saix. "Should I... Come too?"  

Memories of Mokona

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:23 pm
The waves began to become more feirce, destroying the trees on the island and then, a portal appeared behind both Xion and Saix, pulling them threw to Twilight Town  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:52 pm
Xion felt a strange and sudden force. She turned the portal behind her, slowly dragging her in. "What the--?!" She exclaimed as it dragged her inside. She appeared in Twilight Town. She looked around, confused and alert.  

Memories of Mokona

Syreni Abyssi

Demonic Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:02 pm
Saix was sucked into the portal and fell face first into Twiligt town and fell unconious.

(Nami. There's a fourm for Trilight town go there and to he marketplace thing)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:07 pm
Remember:
Subforums are different realms and worlds
Topics are places within the Realms

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Xenvio

Fashionable Shapeshifter

10,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:47 am
(Ven landed the gummi on the soft warm sand, Ven got up from the pilots seat, and opened the door) "Last time I ws here I confronted Vanitas, I'm glad he's gone" Ven said as he walked on the sand (he looked at the water wash in and out, thinking of all the things that had happened to him lately, he looked away and saw something that caught his eye)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:54 pm
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Ambros
-God of Wisdom-
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image
with a small puff of smoke, Ambros's spirit appeared in a more solidified form and held his staff in his right hand and loed out to the Beach and waited for Tsukiko to arive  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:29 pm
User Image

Tsukiko jump out of the ship landing in the water. "Keyblade Master, do you know where I'm suppose to be looking." She asking bringing out her scythe.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:31 pm
(Ven saw the smoke turn into Ambros, he ran over to him waving to Ysukiki shouting "Come on" biggrin  

Xenvio

Fashionable Shapeshifter

10,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:38 pm
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Ambros
-God of Wisdom-
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image
Ambros aprached Tsukiko "right here" he said as a Fawkes the Pheonix flew to land on Ambros's shoulder "i'm Ambros, desendent of .... a powerful wizard and God of Wisdom" he said as he came to face to face with Tsukiko "this is where Posidon will rise ... it's your choice to fight him or not but-" he said as he looked out to the sea "we realy need your help, and that of other heros"  
Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff