Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
(Adapted D&D 3e/3.5e) The End of Days (Running!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Anatarei Crimsonthrone rolled 12 6-sided dice: 3, 4, 4, 6, 6, 6, 2, 4, 4, 5, 1, 2 Total: 47 (12-72)

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:13 pm
Rolling stats for my cohort.

Incidentally, should I generate stats for the Griffon I bought, or should I just use the standard stats?  
Anatarei Crimsonthrone rolled 12 6-sided dice: 5, 1, 5, 6, 1, 6, 6, 2, 1, 5, 6, 4 Total: 48 (12-72)
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:15 pm
Second set of cohort stats.  

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:51 pm
Oh, BTW, multi-classing gives you the proficiencies of the class you went to. Pick another one from the wizard selection, good buddy.  
Anatarei Crimsonthrone rolled 3 10-sided dice: 5, 7, 6 Total: 18 (3-30)
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:34 pm
HP for fighter and duskblade levels.  

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

Anatarei Crimsonthrone rolled 8 12-sided dice: 2, 10, 4, 11, 12, 1, 7, 8 Total: 55 (8-96)

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:35 pm
Hit dice for Dragon Disciple and Barbarian  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:01 pm
Okay, here's my cohort, Rage. So nice seeing this character further along than the level one I got to play him at before.  

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:01 pm
Eternality_Cannon
Oh, BTW, multi-classing gives you the proficiencies of the class you went to. Pick another one from the wizard selection, good buddy.

Duly noted.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:19 pm
Eternality_Cannon
Disciple of Sakura
Got a character in the works - I started buying gear assuming 10th level, so I'll have to rework that, but skills and such are just about done. Wanted to see if a "smart" fighter could be viable. Here is my attempt.

I'll need some info on the Sword Sage. Other than that, it's good.

Sword Sage is from Tome of Battle. It's a d8 hit die class, with good Reflex and Will saves and a 3/4 BAB and 6 skill points per level. It gets maneuvers, and can refresh 1 maneuver by taking a full-round action to do so. Otherwise, the maneuvers refresh each encounter. His maneuvers known are spelled out in rough fashion in the "spells & powers" section.

At first level, a Sword Sage gets Weapon focus for all the weapons for a maneuver discipline (in this case, he took Shadow Hand, which means he has WF in Shortswords, daggers, and unarmed strikes, among some other weapons, but I'll only be using the shortsword anyway). He also gets a +1 to Initiative via Quick to Act. At 2nd level, he gets to add his Wisdom bonus to AC as long as he's in no armor or light armor.

Maneuvers are initiated as immediate, swift, standard, or full-round actions, typically being attacking. Stances are always on abilities, but he can only have one active at a time and it takes a swift action to switch between them.

Anything else you need?  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

glitterboypilot

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:34 pm
I thought of something, but I need to okay it with you.

A while back I posted a prestige class here in the guild, the biggest part was to see if I could make decent home brewed classes. Well, I never got around to testing the class

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=15377067#185485262  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 4:32 am
Well I sent the home brew file over PM, so I'll assume everythings alright with it and knock on with the Truenamer, I've got a secondary planned incase it gets turned down though =3

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:28 am
Disciple of Sakura
Eternality_Cannon
Disciple of Sakura
Got a character in the works - I started buying gear assuming 10th level, so I'll have to rework that, but skills and such are just about done. Wanted to see if a "smart" fighter could be viable. Here is my attempt.

I'll need some info on the Sword Sage. Other than that, it's good.

Sword Sage is from Tome of Battle. It's a d8 hit die class, with good Reflex and Will saves and a 3/4 BAB and 6 skill points per level. It gets maneuvers, and can refresh 1 maneuver by taking a full-round action to do so. Otherwise, the maneuvers refresh each encounter. His maneuvers known are spelled out in rough fashion in the "spells & powers" section.

At first level, a Sword Sage gets Weapon focus for all the weapons for a maneuver discipline (in this case, he took Shadow Hand, which means he has WF in Shortswords, daggers, and unarmed strikes, among some other weapons, but I'll only be using the shortsword anyway). He also gets a +1 to Initiative via Quick to Act. At 2nd level, he gets to add his Wisdom bonus to AC as long as he's in no armor or light armor.

Maneuvers are initiated as immediate, swift, standard, or full-round actions, typically being attacking. Stances are always on abilities, but he can only have one active at a time and it takes a swift action to switch between them.

Anything else you need?

Nope, that covers it. The abilities might need some description before you use them (since, for all I know, one is an instant-kill punch) but you can tell me that when we start playing.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 12:21 pm
Oh, none of them are insta-kill attacks. They're weaker than spells of equivalent level (and these are abilities that are no higher than 3rd level at best). I did spell out the basics of each one in the sheet, but I'll let you know as I use them. Truthfully, much of the reason Delan has Swordsage levels is so that he could get a Shadowhand stance and take the Shadow Blade feat. The other abilities are nice and give him a bit of a swashbuckler feel, though.  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Yurro

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 11:18 am
God, finally finished! I guess it doesn't help when your internet keeps crashing, and your power goes out for nearly two days. I'm hating this flood...

Anyways, here is Igneel my newest addition to my list of favorite character concepts. Can't wait to use some of the Dragonfire Adept abilities that I've never been able to use before. (Humanoid Shape Invocation for changing into any Humanoid creature for funny abilities, Baleful Geas to take over minds and gain new friends, Invisibility at will to aid in my sneaking around, breathing Fire, Ice, Sonic, and Slow breaths, and being able to produce 2 different poisons with nice DC's and effects.)  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 5:50 pm
So, Yurro. You live in Tennessee, then?  

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

2_phatian rolled 20 6-sided dice: 3, 4, 2, 1, 4, 2, 1, 3, 2, 2, 1, 3, 6, 2, 1, 6, 6, 5, 4, 2 Total: 60 (20-120)

2_phatian

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:01 pm
roll out  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out