Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
The Greatest Evil, Chapter One: Flawless Bounty Hunter Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Southern Cross Nemesis rolled 3 20-sided dice: 6, 15, 15 Total: 36 (3-60)

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:33 am
(Initiative Roll. I was waiting for that order...)

Saul tries to sneak up to the ogre, raising his gun up he fires one round at the beast

(Move silently 19
Attack +11
Initiative +4)  
Southern Cross Nemesis rolled 7 6-sided dice: 2, 4, 3, 5, 4, 1, 3 Total: 22 (7-42)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:37 am
(Damage Roll: 2d6+3 , the last five are if the ogre didn't see it coming. And thanks to Deadly Precision feat I can re-roll any 1's in the last five.  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Southern Cross Nemesis rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:39 am
(Reroll one just in case)  
Slave Xaccheus rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:55 pm
((Alright, I'm rolling an attack roll for you (I didn't see yours) to see if you hit.))  

Slave Xaccheus

Anatarei Crimsonthrone rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:59 pm
{I think his second roll is the attack roll... 3 d20 rolls, with a listing of his move silent, attack, and initiative. I suspect that's it.

Incidentally, here's my initiative roll (should have rolled it earlier) with a +4 bonus. Edit: Bluh, that's a 10 total.}  
Slave Xaccheus rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:00 pm
Saul's bullet hits the ogre full in the chest, going through the armor plating and the creature's skin. With 50 HP left, it turns to face the human who shot it.

The ogre hefts his axe, and throws it as hard as he can at Saul. After traveling forty feet, the weapon finally nears its target...  

Slave Xaccheus

Slave Xaccheus rolled 1 12-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-12)

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:03 pm
The axe strikes true, braining Saul just as the Ogre intended.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:04 pm
The axe deals a painful 15 points of damage to Saul (2+(5*(2*(1/2)))= 15. The ogre grins.

Meanwhile, Gnash and Gracklath toss the "confiscated" weaponry to the party, while the orcs finally roll their attack against Chizue.  

Slave Xaccheus

Slave Xaccheus rolled 2 20-sided dice: 4, 7 Total: 11 (2-40)

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:08 pm
Rolling attacks from both orcs...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:12 pm
Neither orc hits the cleric, with their spears sliding just by her head as she weaves out of the way.

Meanwhile, the rayed orc makes a mad dash through the room, attempting to leave through a window, but he has to move through one of Kimi's threatened squares to do it. It gets a +2 bonus to AC since there's another orc aiding it.  

Slave Xaccheus

Disciple of Sakura rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:19 pm
{I'll make an attack with my gauntlet if you like, but I'm technically unarmed and thus threaten no areas - I have no attacks of opportunity to make until I get my glaive back from the hobgoblins. If you'll allow an AoO with a gauntlet, I have a +12 to the roll.}  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:33 pm
(is there any true sense of initiative here or is it I attack then you?)  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:38 pm
((Since it's mano a mano for you and the ogre, that's how it works, yeah. I've been stretched out so many places I've forgotten where we were. I remember two gnolls are dead, Gresh is outside, Sindri blasted two orcs who are trying to escape with acid breath, two others are fighting Chizue, and now Kimi can attack one or two with her gauntlets. And through all of this, Grevus still has yet to post... grrr...

Anyway, let me see who is going when. Since you and the ogre are fighting man to man alone, that's essentially you go first, he goes second. I'll be back on in a sec.

And Gnash and Gracklath just handed the weapons back to the party as a free action. Everyone is at full potential now.))  
Southern Cross Nemesis rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:51 pm
(In that case Spot check on the ogre +21. Oh and take your time)  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas