Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[D&D 4e - One Shot/Recruiting] Doorway to Chaos [6/8] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:07 pm
Genericho
You and me Spork, we're the thin blue line that separates the squishies from pointy death.

Let nothing through scream
I am the shield bearer, I will defend! mad  
Rain Yupa rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:46 pm
One last thing to give you a heads up about, Reevs: We are going into this battle at 100% full strength. Usually, we'll have had some encounters to possibly use up surges and a daily or two, so keep that in mind.

Toranis Stormbeard

Preferred Colors: Blue, Darkblue, White, Gray (in that order).

Initiative +18 = 27

Starting Position: C4  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:48 pm
Rain Yupa
One last thing to give you a heads up about, Reevs: We are going into this battle at 100% full strength. Usually, we'll have had some encounters to possibly use up surges and a daily or two, so keep that in mind.
or else we'd be wanting to save dailies for later fights. Be prepared for the unloading of the heavy artillery with minimal discretion.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:55 pm
maybe we were only planning on having one fight today.

And who're you calling squishy, just because I'm naked? Melora protects this toned flesh!  

Arc Vembris
Crew

Genericho

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:28 pm
Rain Yupa

Don't keep it too in mind. We may have all our healing surges, but we don't have a way to spend them all. Or even a decent amount of them. The potions I'm carrying are poor substitutes for a healing or inspiring word, and I don't think anyone else brought potions.

Our healing ability is pretty much exactly where it would be even if we'd all spent 80% of our healing surges up to this battle.

Arc Vembris
And who're you calling squishy, just because I'm naked? Melora protects this toned flesh!

Alright Ms. 31 AC, if you don't want my protection I'm sure the dwarf will ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:37 pm
I have AC comparable to a brute of my level and hp comparable to Sentinel. I'm the one they'll need a thin line to protect from.  

Arc Vembris
Crew

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:42 pm
I'm going to be passing out AC bonuses like candy to adjacent allies, we aren't going to have completely squishy members of our party.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:58 pm
Genericho
Alright Ms. 31 AC, if you don't want my protection I'm sure the dwarf will ninja

Actually, if it came down to it, choose Xavier over me. I have some handy tricks to get out of a jam 3nodding

But if you have no one else to Defender for, I'll definitely take it 4laugh  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Genericho

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:06 pm
Speaking of Xavier, bama hasn't posted in this thread in four days, and his sheet is still borked. Since I'm new to this whole play-by-post business, what's the protocol for if we don't hear from him? How long is considered appropriate to wait and etcetera  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:07 pm
Genericho
Speaking of Xavier, bama hasn't posted in this thread in four days, and his sheet is still borked. Since I'm new to this whole play-by-post business, what's the protocol for if we don't hear from him? How long is considered appropriate to wait and etcetera
DM's call usually.  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
bamaotaku rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

bamaotaku
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:47 pm
Terribly sorry, guys. I actually thought this would go into a subforum, so I'd stopped checking here and was looking up there. Really, really sorry. Character's been corrected, I just need to mark down where I got everything from and I'm golden.

Initiative is +18 and I'm going to start in C4  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:34 pm
Mmkay.. I think we're just waiting on initiative from our Warlord now. I'll drop him a PM in the event he is/was under the same impression as bamaotaku.

The map is all ready, I will be typing up the introductory post after I post in the rest of my games.

@Spork: Yep, knew I missed something. Kayo' on the feato.

Reevinja Mk II
Vice Captain

iDragow rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

iDragow

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:53 am
Sorry, couldn't find any time to get on the computer.
Initiative: 1d20(4)+12=16
4, lol.
I guess I'll take Teal/Light Blue.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:03 pm
Rain Yupa
Starting Position: C4

bamaotaku
I'm going to start in C4

I had chose C4 to allow Xavier to have as many Defenders in front of him as possible. Instead, he chooses to piggy-back into battle on Toranis's shoulders.

Toranis will form the legs, and Xavier will form the head! scream

Genericho! We need Red to form the body, and we can has MAGICAL VOLTRON!

Or, pending that, if bamaotaku continues to want C4, I'll move to C2 to be behind the defenders. I want to prevent grouping up with the ranged casters, if possible 3nodding  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Genericho

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:07 pm
I wonder what the rules are for using other players as a mount in battle, and whether it would confer any advantage at all over just being separate  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff