Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Anyone up for a little competition? [1-2 slots available] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good or Evil Team?
  Good is the way to go!
  Evil rocks my socks!
  Meh. I think I'll just take the gold.
View Results

Dark Jono

Quotable Conversationalist

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:22 pm
"I, Dark Jono, swear that I will keep to only the threads of my team. I will not read the threads and plans of the opposing team, nor will I discuss my own team's plans with the opposing players outside of the game itself. If I am caught doing this, I understand that my character will be expelled from the game."

Figured I'd put that up. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:58 pm
"I, Durgress, swear that I will keep to only the threads of my team. I will not read the threads and plans of the opposing team, nor will I discuss my own team's plans with the opposing players outside of the game itself. If I am caught doing this, I understand that my character will be expelled from the game."

Yo soy official juegar.

edit: yes I know my spanish sucks.  

Durgress

WingedDemonVM

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:59 pm
... Nice.

So... We just need one more person to join in if I am to have a chance to join in as a PC... Otherwise, I might just let things get started with 5 on each team. *shrugs*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:53 am
"I, Birdie, swear that I will keep to only the threads of my team. I will not read the threads and plans of the opposing team, nor will I discuss my own team's plans with the opposing players outside of the game itself. If I am caught doing this, I understand that my character will be expelled from the game." blaugh Pah I've got better ways to get information xd  

Bound Birdie

Direwolf1994

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:40 pm
Dude Durgress, if you had looked at previous posts you would have seen I was working on an evil defender..........what up dude thats like roll stealing, and I was also going to play a chaotic evil paladin  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:42 pm
Now now. I'm sure there's always room for two crazy paladin guys.  

Dark Jono

Quotable Conversationalist

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Durgress

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:51 pm
Direwolf1994
Dude Durgress, if you had looked at previous posts you would have seen I was working on an evil defender..........what up dude thats like roll stealing, and I was also going to play a chaotic evil paladin

reading through the thread, you had at least 3 diferent ideas for what to play, I just filled the most obvious gap.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:43 pm
Dark Jono
Now now. I'm sure there's always room for two crazy paladin guys.
we are going to have to double up on one position anyway, I don't think a defender/healer is a bad option to do that with >.<  

Bound Birdie

Direwolf1994

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:08 am
Ok Ill give you one more chance to go back and look at my posts before I assume your naturally slow, because I do too sometimes misunderstand things, however its clearly stated Im going to play a defender then Im talking about my choice of race, and story arcs, no longer role or class. And no I cant stand the idea of two almost identical members of a party.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:23 am
Don't forget this is a high level game. With feats and paragon paths and item choices you can have two paladins that play totally different from each other.

Don't assume you'll be almost identical just because you're the same class. Plus Bird is right, if you're going to double up on a class you can't go wrong with paladin. >.<  

joe-dude667

iDragow

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:26 am
Not to mention that Paladins have four seperate builds: Defender, Sacrificial Defender, Striker, and Sacrificial Striker. So, there's lots of different choices. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:38 am
And super-why-is-that-even-necessary defender paladins.

I like to think I've successfully made one of these.  

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

Direwolf1994

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:05 am
Ive said it once and ill say it again i refuse to play the same class, if paladins were meant to do everything it would not be neccesary to have other classes  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:54 am
And your party has other classes. If you've got the no-doubles hang up then try something else, they're offering you the chance to keep your pally.  

Arc Vembris
Crew

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:30 am
@Fish:
Also known as EPIC PALADINS!

@Wolf:
Well Durgress has already made a paladin, it would be rude to make him change just because you don't want to play the same class. You're only options are to ignore you hang ups and make a paladin anyway (which I'm sure you'll find perfectly stand alone and not a clone of Durgress) or roll up a new class? It's a pain for sure, especially as you've already come up with a pretty cool concept, but you can't make other people roll up new characters.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff