Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Kingdom Hearts: The New Generation. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:15 pm
Cloud gripped him by the collar as he passed by, easily halting him from getting any farther. "The fact that you HEARD that scream means that you're meant to be here. I was there too...and I didn't hear anything. I just saw you guys jump up and go. Unfortunately, even I'm no match for Regret, so I just stood my ground. You're meant to learn how to use the Keyblade, and you're all meant to defeat Regret and his minions." He said confidently.

(This godmod is for story purposes.)

In one instant, Regret stood with his back turned to Xiebeth. In the next, she was up in the air, being choked by Regret's right hand. "....Answer me this, Xiebeth.....the only reason I'm doing this to you now, is because you have once again disrespected the ONLY order I've given you. I've let you do as you please, anything you want, so long as it doesn't involve watching or SPYING on me in ANY way....Besides, why would I harm a member of an organization that I lead? There would be no merit from destroying you, or turning you into a Dusk. You're much more useful as a powerful nobody than anything else." He said, dropping her to the ground. "Even if you don't trust me, for god's sake don't SPY on me...." He said, vanishing, and appearing on his throne high up in the air.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:33 pm
"you know, fate has a funny way of working" He said to cloud, "But I know from experience that the most comon way is to use some one else as a stepping stone. I was meant to bring these two together. I was suposed to be there, but I don't need to be here"  

dmalac

BlueGold_Knight

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:02 pm
Taya looked up at the man telling him about the Key Blades. "then, if we each have a Key Blade, can you give them names or are they given for you?" Taya pulled his big hood over his head after he asked the question. he felt it was kinda stupid to ask but he was used to his possesions having names.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:21 pm
"You're ALL needed. And you can name your own keyblade, if you wish." Cloud said silently. He leaned against the wall again, waiting for their responses.

(Sorry for short post.)  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

dmalac

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:09 am
"Sorry man, But I'm outta here. Like I said, I don't belong" Stitch told Cloud before he left. Walking straight back to his home.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:20 am
"We didn't know they'd show up. After the last Keyblade-hold on, I have to go. The commander showed up." She says, disabling the connection.

"Hey, come back! I need more information!" He grows, but it was too late. She was already gone. "Damn. Whatever."

Manabu then places his phone in his bag, and grabs his clothes. After getting dressed he walks out casually, ignoring the fact that he was still injured. He comes before the lobby, to see the people from before next to a guy with spiky blond hair.  

Kenshin Yuki

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:28 am
"...He'll learn the hard way then." Cloud said after he left. He noticed another keyblade wielder coming out of the hospital ward. "....You must be the other one that Regret roughed up...?" Cloud asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:06 am
Taya smiled knowing he could name his Key Blade. he was thinking of names when he watched Stitch leave. "well, if it transformed from my bat, which i called Love Crusher, i should change up the name....." he began thinking intesely for a name.  

BlueGold_Knight

Ruthless Hunter

Kenshin Yuki

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:18 am
Manabu looks up at the spiky haired blond, his right hand preparing to summon his Kingdom Key. "Who are you? And how do you know about the Keyblades?" He seems hesitant to become so hostile to the guy without knowing who he is, but he wasn't good at trusting others so quickly.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:47 pm
Manabu looks at the other two beside him. He then turns to Cloud and asks him, "Then you must have told them about the Keyblades and why the Heartless will continue to follow them."  

Kenshin Yuki

dmalac

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:15 am
Stitch walked down the streets to his home, it had gotten dark unusually quickly today so he was walking with only the light of the occasional street lamp. He heard something, like a whistle in the wind, but it also resembled the sound of something moving. He broke into a run.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:20 pm
"Well....I never got to finish explaining, due to the one storming out before I COULD finish..." He said, walking out of the building. He still knew where Stitch was, due to his sensory skills having improved over the years. "If you can explain to this one the other things, then I'll go save the other one." He said nodding off to Manabu before exiting the building. Once outside, he vanished, traveling at speeds faster than the human eye could comprehend. It was just another talent he'd attained in that three year gap.

At this point, Stitch was surrounded. Dusks closed in on him. The whistling he heard was the sliding of their legs against the ground as they neared him. Cloud would take a short while to arrive, but it seemed he wouldn't make in it in time.....  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

Kenshin Yuki

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:05 pm
Manabu watches as Cloud leaves, and turns his attention to Taya, or what he remembers his name as. "I guess I could explain. I am Manabu D. Yuuki, a member of an elite organization aiming to destroy the Heartless, and those Nobodies, and the other ones. I couldn't do any of the serious missions until I gained the Keyblade," He says, walking past him to sit in a chair.

"Basically, a Keyblade is a sword that gathers the powers of Light, and even though some may not have a blade it is still the best weapon to use against the Heartless and those Nobodies. At the same time it serves as a homing device for the Heartless, so as long as it is in your hands they'll find you. But it isn't the sword they want, just the strong heart that possesses it." He continues before holding his hand out, and bringing forth his own. "Try and summon yours."  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games