Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Q & A Thread: Questions Answered Here Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alzzak

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:11 pm
Although, that does sound like a very interesting game. With school starting up, work, and a list of other reasons, the group kind of set role play games to a side. Which sucks cause I like my friends but I also like to rp. Now when we get together we play games on one of the systems or weird games, like 'Liar's Dice'.

All that a side, I thank you for you trying to help and don't worry about being late with a reply. I don't think it would have helped if it was on time  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:27 pm
So how do I make a character sheet here? Because I have my own  

Linezax777

Romantic Hunter

8,525 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:10 pm
Your best bet is to use either Mythweavers or Tangled Web. You will need to create an account with them, but once you do, you have unlimited* access to their Online Profiler.

From there, enter the basics of character information, and it often auto-fills in the rest! When you're down, provide a link to your sheet to the DM, and he/she will audit it accordingly!

*Pending the site being down for maintenance. Which happens rarely, but more often than we would like.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:36 pm
So where do I post the my character profile?  

Linezax777

Romantic Hunter

8,525 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:26 pm
Depends on the game. If you're unsure, PM it to the DM and see what they say 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:46 am
How do I know who is a DM?  

Linezax777

Romantic Hunter

8,525 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

serketcity

Friendly Prophet

6,750 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:05 pm
He's the guy running the game, usually the same one that started the thread it'll be posted in.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:07 pm
How do we know which games have openings? Because I thought a shot in the dark did, but I was apparently wrong, as the DM has ignored both of the PM's I sent him, even the forwarded character sheet as there was no place for me to put it in the subforum.  

Keefe_the_Music_Man

Magnetic Smoker

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:46 pm
I wish to either DM a v3.5 game or simply join one o3o How do I do either since the guild format is rather confusing and hard for me to navigate through atm ^^'''  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:55 pm
Keefe_the_Music_Man
How do we know which games have openings? Because I thought a shot in the dark did, but I was apparently wrong, as the DM has ignored both of the PM's I sent him, even the forwarded character sheet as there was no place for me to put it in the subforum.

Has he ignored them? Or has he not even read them yet? Joedude sometimes goes AWOL a couple days at a time, due to unreliable internet service. Check your Outbox, to see if he's even received the PM yet. :3  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:59 pm
Tsubaki Mizuru
I wish to either DM a v3.5 game or simply join one o3o How do I do either since the guild format is rather confusing and hard for me to navigate through atm ^^'''

You could post asking if anyone has any openings. The Captain and Vice-Captain of the guild (Reevinja and Bamaotaku) tries to keep all games with current "now recruiting" tags on subforum games. However, neither have been around lately, which has put the guild at a disadvantage.

Alternatively, you could browse the various subforums and/or public threads, and see if any pique your interest. You could then PM the DM to see if he/she has any openings.

Finally, if you want to START a game (honestly, I think you'd have the best luck with that), just post a public thread about it. Tell us your pitch, any relevant rules/house rules/allowed material, and see who posts interest! Then, either in THAT thread or a new one (I suggest the latter), start your game and go go go! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:16 pm
lol your rather peppy x3  

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:24 pm
And you won't be taking my title away. NOT WITHOUT A FIGHT! scream  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:29 pm
Who says I want your title pal!!! >:U *grabs the collar of your Kimono* HEEEHHH!!??

PS: Can you help me do it? D: I've never actually done D&D online before x3 I've always done it table top :3  

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:35 pm
Honestly? Neither have I, until I came to the guild! Do you have a pitch for a game already done up in your mind?  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff