Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
:Digi-Acadamy: A New Age Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Later on I will get a poll up
  YAY
  NU!
View Results

Doranak

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:05 am
"Stop it, that tickles." Dom said laughing in his sleep. Patamon saw what was happening and tapped Dom so he wakes up. "What's I miss." Patamon laughed as the teacher sighed and walked back to the front of the class.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:41 pm
"It's your match, against the class representative, who has a darkdramon."
Nagato sat down, and waited for the match to start.  

Amias Nicht

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:43 pm
whyatt smiled at the chart after dom dent he was next against another 10th grader named jake and his digimon was a bearmon who's champion level was grizzlymon and his ultiate is monzaemon who is really no use in battle so he will you grizzlymon and he could beat this easily if he digivolved dorumon to his ultimate level which is far as he could go right now "dorumon are you ready our match will be a peace of cake right we will win for sure," whyatt said laughing as he pulled out his digivice and searched for all of grizzlymon's info dorumon shuck his head and laughed "whyatt your so serious when it comes to battleing," dorumon said layingdown whyatt laughed at his friends comment "come on dorumon you know i have to be when i become a dats member i dont want to screw up a mission everything has to go okay i dont want to fail when i know i can do good," whyatt said explaining to dorumon what he had said a million times so dorumon just nodded which made whyatt smile

whyatt walked over to nagato "hey whats up i liked your battle," whyatt said smileing wanting to make friends with people (which he didnt do very good at freshman year way to uptight but layed back now )  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:49 pm
Hitome walks into the classroom late, as usual, with Dracmon. Dracmon laughs and giggles, as he prepares himself to watch the fight with a Darkdramon. His hands are rested upon a small desk, so he can clearly see what is happening, and he doesn't move from his spot. He almost seems like a black statue. Hitome sits at his desk and begins to daydream.  

Ryxga

Doranak

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:39 am
Dom sighed as he stood up. "Do we get to eat again soon?" Dom said and Leormon nodded. "Now lets take this quick so we can get back to sleep." Dom whispered to Leormon. Dom stood facing the Darkdramon and pulled his digivice out of his pocket and pulled a sweet off it then ate it. Leormon warp digivolved to Bantyo Leomon and pulled his sword out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:05 am
the teacher raised the flag in the air, and shouted:
MATCH, BEGIN!

she swung the flag down, the darkdramon charged, and the battle began.  

Amias Nicht

Doranak

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:10 pm
Batyo Leomon observed Darkdramon for a moment and quicker than a bullet he was behind Darkdramon swinging a punch at him. Darkdramon blocked but Bantyo Leomon used his sword to damage his leg. Dom sighed and walked away. "This is over." Dom said as Batyo Leomon made a clear punch to Darkdramons face knocking him out.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:56 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I believe in the morning light...

Frowning, a small girl ran through the many hallways, tall doors leering ominously at the late child. "And the reason you didn't wake me up before is...?" she hissed at the Gatomon clinging to her back. With her pale arms, she clung to the books that was needed for her class. Or she thought was needed. Battle class didn't need books. She had had her schedule for a while, and had memorized it well, but today she was off. She had her digivice, as always, so other than the embarrassment that would come from bringing the books for History, there'd be no real trouble. Only her sharp-eyed friends would worry slightly, but they'd find out she was just tired. "You were tossing and turning all night. By the time breakfast rolled around, you were finally sleeping soundly, so I left you. And you kept waking up in a-" Point made, Gatomon." She remembered last night well enough, her partner didn't have to tell her about it.

When know I will see your face again...User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hakari Niko

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:37 pm
"Well, you fought a sophomore, what do you expect?"
Nagato stood by dom, and walked with him as he walked away.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:48 am
Dom slumped his body and sighed. "Can we eat or sleep again now?" He said to Nagato as He knealt down to Leormon "You hungry aswell?" Leormon nodded as Dom petted him.  

Doranak

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:36 pm
"Well, the teacher will kick your a** for sleeping in class, but if you eat, and bring something for her, she won't be mad at all!" Said nagato as he laughed his cares away.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:50 pm
Hitome snapped out of his long daydream, and watched the teacher slowly move her head, a stream of light hitting it and refracting it, so noone can see her piercing eyes, and she held a ruler hackneyed in her hand, threatening to hit those who refuse to participate. She was facing the other way, when she pointed the ruler at Hitome. "If you will, Hitome, please enter the battle area." Hitome slumped and moved the hair out of his face. "But, wasn't it you, Teacher, that had barred me from this very class, only for the sole reason that I have a virus-type, and the fact that I am not allowed to go passed champion wouldn't be much of an advantage either." The teacher smiled angerily. "Sadly, I am not able to discriminate because of one's type...so you have to participate no matter what. Anyone here want to fight this....monstrosity" Hitome sighed, and got up. He approached the arena area, awaiting a challenger.  

Ryxga

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I believe in the morning light...

It was then that Kari entered. Slinking in, she took a seat near the back, the classroom spinning. The back also happened to be near to where Dom and Nagato were positioned. She hadn't heard the teacher's question, but Gatomon had. Vaccine types were good against Virus, but Kari wasn't up to a battle. Pity, for that was just what Gatomon needed, to dig her claws into something, particularly the major annoyance that Dracmon was to her.

When know I will see your face again...User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:52 am
Dom looked back at the teacher and saw her getting more and more anoyed at Dom. "Ok I won't leave class." He walked back to his seat which is behind Kari. He tapped her on the shoulder and whispered into her ear. "Could you give me some warning if Miss is coming my way?" He said with a cheaky grin on his face.  

Doranak

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:19 pm
"I'm right here, you know."
Nagato said to dom.
"You could ask me to do it too, no need to bother someone else."  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games