Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
The digivirus Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:28 pm
Evelyn smiled, obviously happy. "Thanks!" A few minutes later saw them into an abandoned department store, with water bottles lining the walls. "I'm sure they won't mind... can you watch?" She took out a bag, and filled it to the brim with the water, and grabbed some food. "You never know!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:10 pm
Dom Watched as Evelyn went off with Rick and Dom glared at him. Dom then turned and walked up to a room and saw a painting of a angel. He stared at the image. Patamon flapped over to him and sat on his head.  

Doranak

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:14 pm
nagato stood next to dom, wondering why he was fantasizing the angel....
"so I see you like kari in a different way than she may think..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:02 pm
(LMAO!!! Epic, you just scored MAJOR POINTS!!! *hugs*)  

Hakari Niko

Doranak

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:37 am
Dom looked down and sighed. " In what way do I like her? And how do you think she likes me?" Dom said as Patamon put his ears over Doms Face.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:05 am
"Wooow, the digital world have places that reminds me of the human world." Rick took notice at the department store." And most of the digimon dont have a thumb" Rick chuckled. "SOO, how long you and dom knew each other?"  

oreck01

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:44 am
Evelyn laughed along with Rick, but then slung her bag over her shoulder and sighed. "Wow, a while, I guess. We were in Kindergarten together, and stayed close ever since."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:34 am
-Nagato started into the air.-
"I think you like her in the love kind of way.....and if you ask me, I think she likes you that way too."  

Amias Nicht

oreck01

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:50 pm
Rick grabbed his bag and put it over his shoulder."I think thats everything we need at this point. So you guys are the best of friends, huh?" Rick walked out of the department store checked for the coast is clear. He soon spotted a jeep outside.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:23 pm
"Well I don't want to loose our friendship. I can not be sure how she likes me." Dom said as he looked at Nagato. "It might help if we weren't friends half the time."  

Doranak

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:48 pm
nagato stood, dumbfounded by dom's comment. He turned away slowly, as a small tear formed in his eye. Dom had re-opened memories nagato did not want to face.
"Thinking of being safer without being friends, what an absurd thought. You could never imagine....the pain of actually having that wish come true, then completely backfire, and send you into the pits of mental hell, where you spend the rest of your life trying to forget your terrible mistake. Its DISGUSTING...."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:34 am
oreck01
Rick grabbed his bag and put it over his shoulder."I think thats everything we need at this point. So you guys are the best of friends, huh?" Rick walked out of the department store checked for the coast is clear. He soon spotted a jeep outside.

Walking with Rick, Evelyn gave him a cooly amused look. "Meh. More or less." And she promptly dropped the subject like a hot potato. "So, what's that jeep doing here?"  

Hakari Niko

Doranak

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:21 pm
Dom watched Nagatos feelings come through, Dom patted him on the back and sighed. "Girls can be tricky, no?" Patamon flied over to the other digimon. Dom then thought of Evelyn and thought if she would be worth the risk.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:12 pm
"UH sweatdrop I am not quite sure, but this is the digital world after all." Rick ran to the jeep and check to see if it still work. Rick popped the hood and checked the engine." NIIcee, Care for a ride?" Rick put his bag in the back and jumped in the driver's seat.  

oreck01

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:18 pm
Evelyn looked at the thing, concerned. "Won't it make too much noise though?" She fretted. "Besides, we need to get these back to our digimon. I'll pass, thanks."  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games