Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
The Digimon Guardians Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will you be?
  Guardian

Kranicc

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:38 pm
"Mega Electro Shocker!" Herecules Kabuterimon roared, shooting a golden beam of lightning, directly towards Black WarGreymon.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:41 pm
((I'm going dragon hunting!))

Hikari's sharp, pink eyes quickly flashed over to the trees. The jolt made the dragon beneath her stir worriedly. "What's going on?" she asked. Many thoughts ran through Kari's head. Should she go after this new foe? Was it even a foe? So far, Reki hadn't noticed it. Sighing, she nudged Magnadramon. "We have to go after that thing in the trees." She whispered. She gave on final look at Reki, and she gave a flick of her hand, a signal for 'I've seen something and am going after it.', but before she could be sure he saw, they peeled after the snake in the trees.

Pink sparkled flew from behind the dragon of light, her keen blue eyes tracking the digimon. "Hey!" Hikari called, glaring. "What are you doing?" A hint of authority crept into her voice, as she tried to catch the other tamer's attention.  

Hakari Niko

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:51 pm
the flying continued for about ten minutes, until metal seadramon and nagato came to a mountainous area.

"If she's following us still, then she will be here soon....."
Nagato readies his bow, and some explosive arrows.
Metal seadramon sees you slithering towards us, and he fires a beam at you.

"Well, c'mon then!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:57 pm
((Sorry I was away for the weekend))

"Now ExVeemon digivolve" "its about time, ExVeemon digivolve to......AeroVeedramon" "Now go get that Black WarGrey" "Im on it, V-Nova Blast " A v shaped heatbeam blast fires at the Black WarGreymon.  

Zero slater

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:25 pm
(When you logged off, I became scared that our fight would have to wait until tomorrow!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:35 pm
( crying )  

Amias Nicht

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:14 pm
Reki went off to the head quarters of the Alters not worried about the battle behind,but angry at the Alters,and barged right throught the door of the headquarters."KAJI! HOW DARE YOU SENDING YOUR FORCES TO ATTACK THAT TOWN!I thought you had changed your old ways." (Viet just go with it.)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:40 pm
Epic_Muffin
the flying continued for about ten minutes, until metal seadramon and nagato came to a mountainous area.

"Well, c'mon then!"

With a roar of astonishment, Magnadramon ducked, the blast narrowly missing Hikari's head, but when she through up her arms, she caught some of the blast. Glaring, she pulled out the sling from her pocket. "You asked for it." she growled, going easy on her injured arm. She fit a size able stone into the pouch, and swung it above her head. "Who are you working for?" She asked, glaring.  

Hakari Niko

Viet Dragon Note

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:59 pm
Wearing a black and white mask Kaji looked at this intruder ,"Reki.....I believe in my ways, I am purifying this digital world, for you see all digimon think they are good or bad, but I shall purify and release their true intentions, instead of becoming something they are not..." Picks up a digimon card ,"Besides, my game has started... And I play my KnightChessmon." Puts card onto table and digivice glows as Knight Chessmon whinnied coming out defending Kaji ,"I don't know how you got here, but either way, the battle was begun...." Laughs evilly.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:54 am
Reki takes a deep breath."Well if you want to play a game i have no choice but to play as well.Gabumon its ime for you to digivolve."
"Well its about time.Gabumon digivolve to.Garurumon!"  

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:30 am
"Well, the guardians are being split up quite a bit now. Though it seems they found that hideout. Thanos, go prepare another of the bases."

Thanos digivolves to phantomon and fades away.

"Now to watch and see the fight. Man, this is a good vantage point. Scenic views, free entertainment. Haha, all things are going fine."

He kept a close eye on skull satamon to make sure it continued to live as to his master's orders.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:30 pm
Hakari Niko
Epic_Muffin

"Well, c'mon then!"

With a roar of astonishment, Magnadramon ducked, the blast narrowly missing Hikari's head, but when she through up her arms, she caught some of the blast. Glaring, she pulled out the sling from her pocket. "You asked for it." she growled, going easy on her injured arm. She fit a size able stone into the pouch, and swung it above her head. "Who are you working for?" She asked, glaring.

Nagato takes aim and shoots an arrow right in front of magnadramon and hikari. The explosion creates a smokescreen.

"Who I work for should be obvious!"
metal seadramon fires at magnadramon again, this time under the cover of the smokescreen.
"With your vision limited, there is a certain number of things you can dodge!"  

Amias Nicht

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:52 pm
Epic_Muffin
Hakari Niko
Epic_Muffin

"Well, c'mon then!"

Nagato takes aim and shoots an arrow right in front of magnadramon and hikari. The explosion creates a smokescreen.

metal seadramon fires at magnadramon again, this time under the cover of the smokescreen.

Kari snarled, annoyed, yet she knew sight was only one sense. She closed her eyes, and listened. Smoke... smoke... movement! She pointed in the direction of the sound. Magnadramon nodded, and sent a silent Fire Tornado their way, but moved throughout the smoke. After all, all humans have hearing.

The young tamer, upon locating her target, let loose a volley of stones from her sling, (Redwall style! EULALIA! (Had to do that.)) all in a horizontal row. The stones, although small, packed a punch far greater than a normal stone would.

Magnadramon wasn't doing so well in the smoke. Her hearing was worse than her sight, so she couldn't pick up on the subtle rustlings her tamer could. But, working as a pair, the two weaved their way through the smoke.

He worked for Kaji. But why would Nagato be here, when Kaji could finish her off by himself in no time... Kari silently gasped, horrified at where her trail of thoughts led. She was being diverted! We have to end this, soon. she thought, anger bubbling. How dare anyone try to distract her! So she went to talking.

"Looks like your Master couldn't come to play! I wonder why he sent a nothing to beat off me!" She called, while moving her partner downwards, so Magnadramon's many legs brushed the bottom layer of the smoke.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:27 pm
Kranic silently stood, aloud, both he and saberleomon, leaving Hercules Kabuterimon behind to fight, actually followed Kari and the others, just remaining, anonymous.

"Saberleomon, I know you have a strong sense of hearing, got an idea where everyone is."
Kranic whispered to his digimons ears, not really able to use any of his senses here.

"I have a subtle picture of where everyone is, but the strong smell of the smoke is ruining my hearing a tad bit, but don't worry, I will follow the enemy tamer if he tries to escape."
SaberLemon replied, still keeping his voice low.

"Alright, well, I don't' want to be hit by friendly fire, so lets stay low."
Kranic said, his digimon nodded and remained still.

(Cats=Good Ears/Smell/Vision ;3)  

Kranicc

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:50 pm
Hakari Niko
Epic_Muffin
Hakari Niko
Epic_Muffin

"Well, c'mon then!"

Kari snarled, annoyed, yet she knew sight was only one sense. She closed her eyes, and listened. Smoke... smoke... movement! She pointed in the direction of the sound. Magnadramon nodded, and sent a silent Fire Tornado their way, but moved throughout the smoke. After all, all humans have hearing.

The young tamer, upon locating her target, let loose a volley of stones from her sling, (Redwall style! EULALIA! (Had to do that.)) all in a horizontal row. The stones, although small, packed a punch far greater than a normal stone would.

Magnadramon wasn't doing so well in the smoke. Her hearing was worse than her sight, so she couldn't pick up on the subtle rustlings her tamer could. But, working as a pair, the two weaved their way through the smoke.

He worked for Kaji. But why would Nagato be here, when Kaji could finish her off by himself in no time... Kari silently gasped, horrified at where her trail of thoughts led. She was being diverted! We have to end this, soon. she thought, anger bubbling. How dare anyone try to distract her! So she went to talking.

"Looks like your Master couldn't come to play! I wonder why he sent a nothing to beat off me!" She called, while moving her partner downwards, so Magnadramon's many legs brushed the bottom layer of the smoke.

"Well, I see you're better than I thought....."
Nagato recovers from the fire blast, minor burns on his arms
"But I happen to know where you are! And you don't think I lead you here for no reason! There are mines down there, everywhere, If I were to shoot one, it amplifies the destructive power of the mine by two times the amount of force used to destroy it! And if I were to fire a large blast at it from my digimon, which packs a huge punch on its own, the strength of the blast would be amplified by two times that much, think of the power!"
metal seadramon fires at one of the mines by you.
"Lets test it then!"  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games